AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: OOC: King Of Fighters: A New Champion

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    The only downside to this is you don't get to use a graphing calculator, you'll be expected to do it all by your mind. And if you don't finish all assignments in time you'll have to watch old reruns of Magnum P.I. for two hours before trying the same assignment all over again. Rinse and repeat.

Just thought I'd let you know.

And Fluffles, Kei and me had a convo about artificial characters, androids and cyborgs and stuff. And there was also the pointing out of our using the T1 system of RP combat for this tournament.

So the T1 system will be the default layout unlees told otherwise? (trying to get back on subject)

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

The only downside to this is you don't get to use a graphing calculator, you'll be expected to do it all by your mind. And if you don't finish all assignments in time you'll have to watch old reruns of Magnum P.I. for two hours before trying the same assignment all over again. Rinse and repeat.

Just thought I'd let you know.

And Fluffles, Kei and me had a convo about artificial characters, androids and cyborgs and stuff. And there was also the pointing out of our using the T1 system of RP combat for this tournament.
    Already know about T1, so guess I'm good.

In any other case, my characer killed his own kid! WOOT! YEAH!

....he's a jerk x.x

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei of the flame View Post
    So the T1 system will be the default layout unlees told otherwise? (trying to get back on subject)
    Yes, either T1 with your foe or plan out a victor before hand via PM. If you plan out a victor then you should mark it OOC that you planned it out, and carry on as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Darth Fluffles View Post
    Already know about T1, so guess I'm good.

In any other case, my characer killed his own kid! WOOT! YEAH!

....he's a jerk x.x
    Yes, he did. Makes one wonder why someone would stay with a person but have smex with someone else. It seems obvious by the smex that the person yearns for another, so by a view point of reasoning and logic, shouldn't people break up with their significant others if they just HAVE to have it with someone else?

Ouh wait, humanity's irrationality is part of reality. Nevermind, I think I know why there's such thing as misanthropy.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you have to state the victor or just tell that it's planned?

I MADE IT.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

I found our KOF RP theme song:

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Edit: Like the French version better
    Last edited by Rem Nightfall; 05-31-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    I found our KOF RP theme song:

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    D:<

Damn you.
    You sooooo deserve to die for that

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Darth Fluffles View Post
    D:<

Damn you.
    You sooooo deserve to die for that
    I edited.

I like the French better. Here is our theme song:

+

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

....No.

I was thinking more...

+
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My name is funny bear That made me smile. I approve two claps * clap clap*

I MADE IT.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    ....No.

I was thinking more...

+

I'm glad you agree with me.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good, at least something good came of this big mess. xD Too bad I can't listen to it, oh well. lol
    Last edited by ELR; 05-31-2009 at 09:08 PM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blackwick View Post
    Good, at least something good came of this big mess. xD Too bad I can't listen to it, oh well. lol
    Just watch the bear dance. He likes you.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*shiver* Nope, scary.

Okay, T, so when you say artifical you mean andriod like or non human created, right?
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, T, so when you say artifical you mean andriod like or non human created, right?
    Artificial in this case;

Not born by womb of female human, created otherwise, contains AI; or a human with cybernetic/robotic parts. These sort of characters I have just generalized as Artificial. Robots don't fall out of women's wombs, unless put there otherwise... Which is a little weird and just not natural.

The skin on your arms is natural skin. And android's skin, would be artificial. Silicone, or some sort of substance similar.

As for Kei's question, you don't have to state the victor ahead of time (You have to agree on a victor, but you don't have to tell everyone else), just play it out and we'll see.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Lol, we're coming up with theme songs now? I'm guessing the next step is making show out of the rp? XD The gummi bear song shall be the opening and we'll have the gundam theme at the end.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*shiver* Nope, scary.
    Your defiance is delicious to him.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

~has been deleted~
    Last edited by ELR; 06-01-2009 at 03:35 AM. Reason: xD double posted once again, sorry
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

x.x Rem, maybe we need to send you to a nut house.

Well, I know what one is I was wondering if they was going to be people behind each of them, like we'll be behind each of our characters, T.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu_Shimizu View Post
    Lol, we're coming up with theme songs now? I'm guessing the next step is making show out of the rp? XD The gummi bear song shall be the opening and we'll have the gundam theme at the end.
    Gundam? -.-

*sigh* Nobody gets my references. (no, I'm not referring to myself.)
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

x.x Rem, maybe we need to send you to a nut house.
    I love nuts. I'd say I am an almond. Yummy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I know what one is I was wondering if they was going to be people behind each of them, like we'll be behind each of our characters, T.
    Uhm... I'm not exactly sure as to what you are asking but I'll offer answers for several different ways of interpreting your question.

1. When you make a character you generally play that character. 'You' don't exist in the RP, 'your character' does. So, you are 'behind' the character when it comes to writing down their part of the story.

2. Unless, you are asking about a remote control device, which, isn't necessary for AI if it's of high enough technology and program. But I'm sure it's possible that a robot is being controlled by a human some distance away, it's feasible.

3. Perhaps you misunderstood a part of the conversation, any 'artificial characters' which I've been talking about, were character ideas for me to role play as. Not NPCs. Though it could be possible to have NPCs as such.

I hope at least one of these answers answered your question. If not just chat at me later about it.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. When you make a character you generally play that character. 'You' don't exist in the RP, 'your character' does. So, you are 'behind' the character when it comes to writing down their part of the story.
    To play the character though, you have to envision yourself as that character. Acknowledge their pain in full. Would you want to feel your arm broken? Also, acknowledge the emotions they go through.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    To play the character though, you have to envision yourself as that character. Acknowledge their pain in full. Would you want to feel your arm broken? Also, acknowledge the emotions they go through.
    Hence the point of playing the role of someone else, the very core of roleplaying or RPing. The immersion into the world, not of you physically, but you taking on the role as your character.

That's why I usually go into a lot of detail with my characters (And their posts) because it makes it easier for me to become immersed in the fantasy when my character makes sense and reflects what I want him/her to reflect. On the other side when something isn't clear when it should be clear in an RP, it annoys me because it upsets not only the mood of the RP but also the flow of how it goes. Imagine your favorite movie on DvD skipping BIG time and a lot. That's a good comparison.

If something is 'supposed' to be unclear, like a hidden plot element, th shards of a story, the way the clues point to leading to a solved mystery, etc- That's all a part of the story and generally includes a good amount of detail in itself. Which is awesomesauce.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    I would think that obvious with what he stated.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    I would think that obvious with what he stated.
    Had to spell it out in simpler terms for those who don't understand the first time.

Closed Thread

Thread Information