Approved by Lady. p. yep yep!
THE MIRACLE STONE
Here are some rules to follow
1. No God Moding. If a post is not realistic within game limits you will be asked to change it.
2. The game is turn based, so players should allow other players a chance to respond to their actions before posting more. No more than 4 posts per day allowed.
3. GM rulings are final. Basically this is my game so what I say goes. Any issues you have with me should be discussed in PM, also.
4. The game is just that, so OOC dialogs should be limited to game related comments to direct others as to recommended actions and whatnot.
5. When posting about someone else's character. Posting for and about someone else's character is not allowed. Your posts should be responsive and in relation to the posts of others.
6. All characters must be approved in the signup thread before being allowed for use in the game. Play your characters as you written them in the signup thread.
7. No foul language, or writing a paragraph about how someone's head is ripped off. Nothing over PG-13.
Before I start to post here are some tips for you to know. The Henchmen have already been sent to Earth and the Lost Boys are traveling from there locations to Shibuya Tokyo. Lilith knows the girls are in Shibuya , but she doesn't know which ones they are. The Henchmen now have a
large abandoned warehouse as a makeshift headquarters. The
girls have been sent a secret letter by Napple(the advisor in disguise) to find out about the history behindtheir "special talents". They are to come to the key entrance at Azumano Amusement park.
Maika's color Napple's color
A small girl with silver hair and azure eyes was waiting outside the entrance of a very noisy amusement park. People were crowding around her as far as the eye could see. Maika could see couples and families. People from all different walks of life were here. Today was a clear day with a slight breeze that made only the smallest of leaves twitch. Maika lifted the straw sun hat from her line of vision. "I'm nervous Napple-san. What if they don't come." The small blue bird on her shoulder twittered in Maika's ear "Oh they'll come, my dear . Don't you worry. Now is the time for waiting." said Napple as he then proceeded to clean his wings. Believe it or not, he was the one who told Maika about her fate and the fate the other girls. Where their powers came from. Phantasm. Lilith. All of this was still sinking into her brain. Maika nodded solemny and searched the crowd of any familiar faces.
Early this morning four letters, the size of a index card to each girl's place of residence. The note contained information about meeting Maika and Napple at 4:00 pm at the key entrance to learn about their supposedly "special powers". Oh did these girls know what there are the keys to saving a dream kingdom from a evil overlord. What a weird Saturday this is turning out to be.