AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: new sig

Junior Member Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2009 06:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tyris' thread of sig thingies ^^

Hey guys I'm new around here but I stumbled across this place in search of inspiration so I figured I'd say hi and post a few of my works.

Anime Sigs:

Non Anime Sigs:

Last edited by Tyris; 03-01-2009 at 05:10 AM.

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

I like your non anime signatures more. Especially the Vincent Valentine signature is really good with hes cape flying , i like that effect.
    You have a nice potential i must say , you can do a lot better.
    Nice job!
    Hope to see more of your work soon!
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

shana sig where amazing and good keep up the great work

Junior Member Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris has much to be proud of Tyris's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here is my latest work:

Last edited by Tyris; 03-03-2009 at 02:58 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Last edited by Tyris; 03-04-2009 at 03:33 AM.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ah~ I'm not very good at commenting but I feel like I should, so I'm sorry if not everything I say is of help.
    The concept in the CC/Karen signature is great~ Though I feel CC is a little bit too dark... and while I love the concept I feel that the signature is missing something to make me go "ooh nice one"

Your signatures are missing some flow, while some signatures of yours don't need it, like the transparent ones I guess, some of your signatures do.

The last one: Ditch the shadow border, it isn't too appealing. There is no evident blending in the signature, so the character was basically pasted on and never worked on. Background is simple, it looks like a big version of the extract is out there along with some brushes or B/W C4Ds. Clipping masks would make the signature more interesting, and some blur and sharpen too. If you feel that whatever it is I'm saying is confusing then you should look tutorials and you will understand.

But on your own you should experiment more with colors and adjustment layers.

Keep it up! And I hope I didn't demotivate you.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by .Lovebeat View Post
    Keep it up! And I hope I didn't demotivate you.
    Not at all, constructive criticism is a good thing.

I spent an hour or so playing around with different brushes and overlays and this was the end result:

Last edited by Tyris; 03-05-2009 at 09:43 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Another Code Geass sig, not entirely happy with it... It feels to cluttered to me, probably has to much going on in the background.

Claymore sig, cant decide on whether I like the the blue or the red better :S

Last edited by Tyris; 03-18-2009 at 09:07 AM.

Junior Member Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2009 12:26 PM
    Threads

hmz~original geass text :V
    you need to work on your blendings, the pattern is out of place.
    work on focus render C.C. and it seems popular to put the render in different places than the middle.
    goodluck =3

rules over you golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 01:27 AM
    Threads

Wow!! These are just amazing and so colorful you have great potentials.Keep it up!! It's real fun looking at them. Oh please try to post some more like these!!
    I LOVE YOU PENNY AND I HOPE WHERESOEVER YOU ARE YOU'LL ENJOY THERE.
    YOU'VE BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES
    YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN TO BE.

YOU REALLY WERE A TRUE FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
    penny is my grandma's dog everyone always remember that true friendship is really rare in this world but dear penny your'e my best friend
    dear!!!

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

If you havent heard this yet, then let me just say Welcome to AnimeForum, and enjoy your stay. Anyway, I will go after the tags you have on your first post because they are quite varied in their designs.

I like your style in in tags 4 and 7. Bump around the colors, the lighting, and the depth with those and they could be pretty awesome. I have always loved the concept of mixing up two images together.

The first two tags though have a fundamental flaw in them though. They are to not use two extractions on tag, and dont keep the extraction off to the side of the tag. In the double extraction, it feels kind of cluttered, and you cant really focus on one single thing. On the other one, the extraction off to the side kind makes the balance of the signature a bit broken no? It makes one side feel 'heavier' than the other, because that's where you are going to focus. Whereas if you had it in the center, it would be easier, and from there you move off to the sides.

As for the rest, they are interesting. Its always interesting to see what people can pull off with PNG transparency. Keep up the good work.

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

I really love the text on the Code Geass ones keep it up..

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default new sig

Well I haven't really been sig making in a while, mostly because I lacked time and inspiration... However when I saw an awsome image I just had to make a sig hehe. This is what I came up with, I'm pretty happy with it but the top left still doesn't quite look right to me. As always any comments and feedback are appreciated.

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

Ohhh, nice!! Haha, the blue just under her left arm is great. ( her left arm not left side lol). But you I can see some white spots on the right side bottem. *Looks closer* o.o'' I can never get rid of those myself.

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

I totally love the colors and the style of your sig is really nice to look at.
    Its very nice sig actually.
    Keep it up and keep posting.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Last edited by Tyris; 07-30-2009 at 07:03 AM.

Avie made by Wolley Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

i like how your using actual pictures for the backgrounds. Your pop out sigs look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    this thread made me facepalm so hard my hand went through my skull and grabbed the head of the person reading over my shoulder before ripping their head off and pulling it through the hole in my head.

Member seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Es PaNtOpHoBiC PSN ID: t3akup_fr3sh

you are very good at what you do :]

I really like the F/SN one (that doesn't look good abbreviated)
    keep up the good work!

as far as constructive criticism goes, I am in no position to
    give any negative criticism, I see these as inspiration for me :]
    Add me on gaia : seiteki_otaku

Closed Thread

Thread Information