AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone who doesn't hate Suzaku???

Junior Member OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2009 10:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I know it probably would have completely changed the story, but I wish Suzaku had joinned Lelouch's side as soon as he learned Lelouch was zero at the end of season 1. They used too be so close when they were friends.

Lelouch never explained that he geassed euphy by accident, which really annoyed me.
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·…

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Same here OMG Pink, I think that would have been awesome. But Suzaku probably wouldn't have believed Lulu. But who could think of such a lame excuse unless it were true...?
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i dont hate him he was one of my favorite characters although in r2 he seemed a bit meaner but still
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree. I thought he was interesting. Awesome avatar by the way, lilmix.

Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Junior Member usagi05 is on a distinguished road usagi05's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

I'm a Lelouch's fangirl too, but I don't really hate Suzaku. He is kinda cute and I like his characteristic as being so noble. It was the difference of philosophy/principles that drove Lelouch and Suzaku to be enemy but at least in the end of R2 Suzaku did helped Lelouch.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There are two sides to Suzaku, the Dark, and the Light.

Light: He is the most straightforward, and moral driven person in the show. He normally trys to fight for justie, and all that bringing people together stuff. This pushs himself to go everything that is right, and leave no room for failure, and mistakes. This makes him stupid. These morlas only rpoved to be what made those around hm hate, and love him. in terms of Euphie, she loved him for that straightforwardness, and all that. Others hated him because his growth rate. We have no idea if that was his first time politing a nightmare frame, but he weilded it with precise perfection. Prove to maybe have the highest growth rate, second to Ichigo Kurosaki.

I do ask you this however. If Lelouch hadn't killed Euphie, would Suzaku have joined him??

Dark: He killed his father for no reason at all. he was quite iggnorant, and selfish for doing such a thing. To tell the truth no of the current events may not have happened if Suzaku hadn't handed japan over to Britannia. His morals to never kill is also stupid then a water bug in flames. Your in the military yet you don't wanna kill. How stupid.

Not to mention that with the geass command of "live" someone with the hopes of dieing can basically never do. Unless its by a natural death. it's also his greatest weapon pushing someone that is that strong the power to fight forever. to push himself pass the point of god hood. But what does that say about kallen. She was able to defeat him, yet would have died herself if not for Gino. I call that fight a Draw.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    There are two sides to Suzaku, the Dark, and the Light.

Light: He is the most straightforward, and moral driven person in the show. He normally trys to fight for justie, and all that bringing people together stuff. This pushs himself to go everything that is right, and leave no room for failure, and mistakes. This makes him stupid. These morlas only rpoved to be what made those around hm hate, and love him. in terms of Euphie, she loved him for that straightforwardness, and all that. Others hated him because his growth rate. We have no idea if that was his first time politing a nightmare frame, but he weilded it with precise perfection. Prove to maybe have the highest growth rate, second to Ichigo Kurosaki.

I do ask you this however. If Lelouch hadn't killed Euphie, would Suzaku have joined him??

Dark: He killed his father for no reason at all. he was quite iggnorant, and selfish for doing such a thing. To tell the truth no of the current events may not have happened if Suzaku hadn't handed japan over to Britannia. His morals to never kill is also stupid then a water bug in flames. Your in the military yet you don't wanna kill. How stupid.

Not to mention that with the geass command of "live" someone with the hopes of dieing can basically never do. Unless its by a natural death. it's also his greatest weapon pushing someone that is that strong the power to fight forever. to push himself pass the point of god hood. But what does that say about kallen. She was able to defeat him, yet would have died herself if not for Gino. I call that fight a Draw.

The only real reason he thought that what Lelouch, or Zero, was doing was wrong was because it reminded him of his sin. Plus, if you've ever seen Fullmetal Alchemist, the main character screwed his entire life up(along with his brother's life) because of something he did when he was ten. To fix it, he joined the military, but he never wanted to kill anyone. It actually takes him around 30 episode to ever do it. He is one of the most popular characters ever.
    He killed his father because he was impulsive and foolish, or, he was YOUNG. You can't hold it against him. The only reason he even joined the military is because he wanted to die, thus, killing wasn't something he planned on doing. Another thing I heard was that he was forced to join the military.

No, I don't think he would have joined him, he would try to convince him to stop. The old guilt trick. "What about Nunnally. If you get caught or killed, what happens to her?"

I can't comment on Kallen, because I've always sort of disliked her. But Suzaku almost won against her, I only wish he would have knocked her off(sorry, no offense)

It sounds like you just hate him, your Light and Dark description of him were both negative.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Unhappy

I don't like Suzaku as much as the other characters in Code Geass. But I like him because he is determined to save Japan even though he knew they would hate him for the way on how to get it. And a lot more.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2012 05:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: _div

Suzaku was instrumental to the series as Lelouch's foil. Each character basically represented a side in the argument for/against "the ends justify the means." Suzaku is naturally disliked because it's easier to empathize with the protagonist. Ultimately, the argument reaches an agreement (and Lelouch/Suzaku join sides)... that the ends do justify the means, but that you must also take responsibility for your actions and accept the consequences ("don't shoot unless you're willing to be shot yourself"). Code Geass did an excellent job of intertwining these ideals with their respective characters.

In short, yes I hate Suzaku (and most people do), but Code Geass would have been worthless without him.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I give up. Why do people who hate him post here?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div has a reputation beyond repute div's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2012 05:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: _div

Quote Originally Posted by kimi no kioku View Post
    I give up. Why do people who hate him post here?
    Probably because this is a forum, and the whole point of a forum is to present different opinions, discuss them, and then gain a new understanding for the topic of discussion. Did you really think that by posting this, you'd only get people who agree with you? Do you really prefer having a bunch of people agree with you rather than discussing and learning how others think? How can you say that you actually like or dislike something unless you look at it from many different points of view?

Additionally, there aren't that many people that actually seem to dislike Suzaku. I think even those who dislike him would agree that he is an important character that the series couldn't do without (see my previous post). To me, it seems silly to be upset with people for disliking a character who was at least partially intended to be disliked.

I believe your complaint about the participation of those who dislike Suzaku to be completely unwarranted. Perhaps Ipsilon was a bit harsh in his description of an imaginary character that you think differently about, but that doesn't actually equate to an insult or anything of that nature.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just wanted to make friends that agreed with me so we wouldn't fight about that kind of ****. I personally dislike fighting over if characters/couples are good because it's pointless. I'm just sick of seeing people flame him.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

He's okay. I mean, he's not a douche bag like Lelouch.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

I never hated Suzaku,
    he was one of my favorites through out the series.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Junior Member Viral_ has a reputation beyond repute Viral_ has a reputation beyond repute Viral_ has a reputation beyond repute Viral_ has a reputation beyond repute Viral_ has a reputation beyond repute Viral_ has a reputation beyond repute Viral_ has a reputation beyond repute Viral_ has a reputation beyond repute Viral_ has a reputation beyond repute Viral_ has a reputation beyond repute Viral_ has a reputation beyond repute Viral_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2009 12:41 PM
    Threads

Oh, i don't hate him!
    I think Suzaku is a great character, especially during the final episode.
    However, I understand people who hate suzaku becouse of his stubbornness.

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

Wink

suzaka is my most fav

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Viral_ View Post
    Oh, i don't hate him!
    I think Suzaku is a great character, especially during the final episode.
    However, I understand people who hate suzaku becouse of his stubbornness.
    Same here. There's one part where he really bothers me. On episode 18 when Lelouch is telling him he's going to die, and he is like,
    "As long as I'm following the rules!!!11!"
    *facepalm*

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Suzaku joined the army because he wanted to die. It was his form of punishing himself for killing his father.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sr. machinehead View Post
    Suzaku joined the army because he wanted to die. It was his form of punishing himself for killing his father.

Yeah. I know.

Member lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2010 08:25 PM
    Threads

I never hated suzaku I always liked him cause he was cute as a kid and also he is really good at martial arts and stuff i mean when lelouch became the emperor suzaku did like this kicky thing in the air i think that was prett damn kool! I am also a major, major lelouch fan girl but i am also a suzaku fangirl but i will always like lelouch better and suzaku is also my 3rd favorite right after c.c and lelouch. :P

Member lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2010 08:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo Vi Britannia View Post
    He's okay. I mean, he's not a douche bag like Lelouch.
    how is lelouch a douch bag? and i agree he is okay not the best but okay

Senior Member KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I hate suzaku, I love spinzaku.
    I have a plan to get any predators of he AF!
    Everyone get Chris Hanson Avi! If that don't scare them off I don't know whatt can.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kimi no kioku View Post
    I just wanted to make friends that agreed with me so we wouldn't fight about that kind of ****. I personally dislike fighting over if characters/couples are good because it's pointless. I'm just sick of seeing people flame him.
    Well... guess what? That's what happened. Now get over it and stop complaining and making it such a personal issue. Suzaku is a fictional character. You shouldn't take such offense to people with different perspectives on an issue. This is a public forum and you put a topic about liking/disliking a character for discussion. Of course people are gonna show up and be like "I hate him..." It was silly to think it would end up otherwise. Even though you were trying to make a topic that avoided flame wars/arguments or whatever, and I understand that, it's gonna happen, regardless. Your best bet is to take it in stride, state your point and just move along. You're far too emotionally invested in this discussion. Calm down.

I, myself, didn't really like or dislike Suzaku. There were times when I empathized with him, and understood his point of view and I really thought that he was one of the more level-headed characters. However, too often in the series, he annoyed and frustrated me, simply by his narrow perspective. He was too set on his own goals and kind of shut out everyone else, to the point where he made it seem to himself like he was doing his loved ones a favor at times when he really wasn't, and by the end of the series it was very apparent that he was just as insane as Lelouche, just with a different directive and methods. To me, he was a lot like Lelouche, even though he was depicted as his opposition through most of Code Geass.

So, I don't really hate Suzaku and there were times, during the anime, where I was really rooting for him, but I'm certainly not a fan.

I hate suzaku, I love spinzaku.
    D=! I have not heard of this amazing-ness. You must elaborate! Tell all, nao!

Also, I love Lelouche, but that's, in part, because he's a total psychopath through most of the anime and that really makes me happy. I likes me some crazy. I think it's important.

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess View Post
    Well... guess what? That's what happened. Now get over it and stop complaining and making it such a personal issue. Suzaku is a fictional character. You shouldn't take such offense to people with different perspectives on an issue. This is a public forum and you put a topic about liking/disliking a character for discussion. Of course people are gonna show up and be like "I hate him..." It was silly to think it would end up otherwise. Even though you were trying to make a topic that avoided flame wars/arguments or whatever, and I understand that, it's gonna happen, regardless. Your best bet is to take it in stride, state your point and just move along. You're far too emotionally invested in this discussion. Calm down.

I, myself, didn't really like or dislike Suzaku. There were times when I empathized with him, and understood his point of view and I really thought that he was one of the more level-headed characters. However, too often in the series, he annoyed and frustrated me, simply by his narrow perspective. He was too set on his own goals and kind of shut out everyone else, to the point where he made it seem to himself like he was doing his loved ones a favor at times when he really wasn't, and by the end of the series it was very apparent that he was just as insane as Lelouche, just with a different directive and methods. To me, he was a lot like Lelouche, even though he was depicted as his opposition through most of Code Geass.

So, I don't really hate Suzaku and there were times, during the anime, where I was really rooting for him, but I'm certainly not a fan.

D=! I have not heard of this amazing-ness. You must elaborate! Tell all, nao!

Also, I love Lelouche, but that's, in part, because he's a total psychopath through most of the anime and that really makes me happy. I likes me some crazy. I think it's important.

love
    dani
    dude

Enjoy spinzaku.
    Ever notice suzaku spin kicks alot?
    I have a plan to get any predators of he AF!
    Everyone get Chris Hanson Avi! If that don't scare them off I don't know whatt can.

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

Suzaku was my second favorite. I think he was alot better than Lelouch. But that's just me.

Aw, you know kimi no kioku made this to fight with people. Why else make a fan thread. That's always what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by lila123 View Post
    how is lelouch a douch bag? and i agree he is okay not the best but okay
    You must be a huge fan if you didn't see any of the hundred times he acts like one. Why do you think people call him Ledouche?

Watch Gundam 00. You will love Allelujah Haptism.
    Last edited by xXPainful SmilexX; 01-16-2010 at 10:42 AM.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Closed Thread

Thread Information