AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Xie avy/sig work

Hybrid View

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I was watching the anime and got into it haha. Mostly the ending theme. For those who doesn't know this anime it's "K-On!".

version2.

Vocaloid
    Miku Hatsune

Atelier Iris3
    Edge

Phenyl

Toradora
    Ryuji/Taiga and chibi Tiger.

Didn't like the first much.

06-04-09
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pangya
    Kooh

Last edited by Xieshunnuan; 06-04-2009 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Updates.

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

theres some good stuff here

you kjnow how to use lighting well and the text placement seems A-Ok

(you may get slapped down for posting twice in a row XD before 48hours passed)

altough you text placement is good some of the fonts you use dont really match your peices (like the one that just says "name")

but anyway theres some excellent stuff here, be sure to keep up the good work ^^

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Danial Haha thanks. I didn't really know about the 48hours being a double post. Since I didn't forum here for a while, nor did I pay attention xD. But thanks for the heads up =3 Still gotta get use to rendering and stuff.

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 05:14 PM
    Threads

I can only find critic in the first K-On sigs, where the choice of character image was not optimal and/or you didn't edit her color tone to harmonize with the background.

The others are not nagable and I mainly nag. Oh wait, you didn't clean the outlines on them. (I paid attention because I slack that part myself). The sword dude, at his hair, if the red outline at his hairtips on the black background were broader or nonexistant I'd have nothing more to say, and Miku's hair strains look pixelated due to lack of contrast smoothening. Something I also slack.
    Last edited by B Gundam; 05-26-2009 at 12:17 AM.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by B Gundam View Post
    I can only find critic in the first K-On sigs, where the choice of character image was not optimal and/or you didn't edit her color tone to harmonize with the background.

The others are not nagable and I mainly nag. Oh wait, you didn't clean the outlines on them. (I paid attention because I slack that part myself). The sword dude, at his hair, if the red outline at his hairtips on the black background were broader or nonexistant I'd have nothing more to say, and Miku's hair strains look pixelated due to lack of contrast smoothening. Something I also slack.
    I'll try to look into it and see if I can get rid of those things. I still have a lot of things to learn for PSing =]

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

These are pretty well done. I like the use of different effects. Mostly the lightning keep up the good work.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

=] Thanks for the encouragement. Helps me get unlazified and think hard to show "I earned that!" lol. Well something like that. But thanks ^^.

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

I LOVE the k-on avatar and sigs, prefer the first sig.

Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the comments^^. But ofcourse, you'll never know till you try and practice/learn. All you need is a small push with a couple of tips and encouragement and you're as good as gold =]

Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Xie Sih/avy work v1.5

Ahh God, got soo lazy lol. Well Heres one I made just yesterday.

Junior Member heartsnanime is a splendid one to behold heartsnanime is a splendid one to behold heartsnanime is a splendid one to behold heartsnanime is a splendid one to behold heartsnanime is a splendid one to behold heartsnanime is a splendid one to behold heartsnanime is a splendid one to behold heartsnanime is a splendid one to behold heartsnanime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2009 06:56 PM
    Threads

Those are really good! Cool! I love the Miku Hatsune ones. I love the color shading on them.
    Last edited by heartsnanime; 08-25-2009 at 12:28 PM.

~Happiness comes from great manga and anime~ and ham

Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by otakudog View Post
    Cool!!!
    Haha thanks. You must be just hyper as in sugar hyper.

Closed Thread

Thread Information