AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Nightmare Hunt (a Supernatural/Horror RPG)

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    I have updated the rules.

Ferals can have a second character as long as it's not another Feral.
    That's what I am doing.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Duo ( Never learned last name)

Role: guardian

Description:

Short bio: Duo and his parents were in a circus as a clowns. From age 12 to 15 he was taught to always smile and to never frown. Even in his sleep he had to smile, if he was ever caught not smiling he would be whipped. At the age of 14 his parents left him at the circus while he slept. The ringleader treated duo very bad. While he would take his daily Punishment he still had to smile. One day at the age of 15 he killed the ring leader while smiling and drug his dead body out to the crowd to see. He was sent to a ward until age 18, there he always said he had " Bad Dreams" of a jester with a deck of cards.

Fear: Sadness

++

Nightmare Name: King

Description:

Powers: Card play- a deck of deadly sharp card where the aces of each set hold a different ability

Strengths: His cards can serve as attacks and defense and can damage, but not kill all nightmares

Weakness: Without dou telling him to do anything he won't do.............anything. His cards do way less damage when wet.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Name: Rodeaux(or rod for short)

Role: Vagrant

Description:

Short Bio: Rod is a descendant of a long forgotten Indian tribe. His parents told him he has a spirit animal that defines him but they were jealous to find out that his spirit animal was the wolf. They treated him so bad, he got to the point that he would howl at the moon at night and he killed his parents that same night. since then he's had the same nightmare of his spirit wolf coming after him and slaughtering everyone around him.

Fear: Aloneness

++

Nightmare name: Zen

Description:

Powers: sonic howls- a howl that has a high pitch that can stun other nightmares and knockout humans.

Strenghts: Zen has speed, power, and strength all balanced into one and he is an excellent fighter.

Weakness: Zen maybe a great fighter and have sonic screams, but if he fights during the day his powers are cut in half.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    Human name: Piers DeFoe
    Role: Guardian
    Description: Not very tall, around 5’7” or 5’8”, slender with some muscle mass but not bulky in the least. Piers has bluish-gray eyes and blond hair that comes down to his chin, parted on the side, hanging away from his eyes. He always wears a dress jacket over a blue turtleneck and black pants with black dress shoes. He is cheerful and humorous, but also serious when it comes to his job.

Bio: Piers entered the Army shortly after his graduation. Because of his stellar academic performance and high scores on military testing, he was given a position later in the Army as a psychological operations member. He remained active in training with the rest of his squadron in the field for four years until an event that changed his life occurred.

As his platoon was conducting mock field operations in a heavily forested area, Piers was assigned to perform recon on an isolated patch of forest for five hours alone, practicing for maneuvers that would be necessary in situations where manpower was limited. In doing so, Piers fell into what was once the foundation of a home that had been demolished. The very small basement of the old home still remained and had been covered with brush to make it appear like the rest of the forest floor. The basement, like many older homes, was deep despite its small area, too deep for Piers to climb out of, no matter how he tried. His radio broken due to the fall, he waited for seven hours to be discovered, two hours after he had failed to rendezvous with the rest of his platoon, prompting an immediate search.

During the night the moon’s rays slanted into the basement, casting bizarre shadows all around Piers. Despite his efforts to calm himself, reassuring himself of his overreaction to the shadows, noises seemed to echo around him as well, small, skittering noises. Though this was probably due to some creature that was just afraid of him as he was of it, Piers developed the extreme fear that would later become his nightmare.

Neither his superiors nor Piers himself knew the truth of what was going on inside his mind; nevertheless, just as all soldiers who suffer extreme sleep problems are discharged from service, so was Piers. Shortly after his discharge the nightmare made an appearance that occurred when Piers was not sleeping. His first emotion was extreme fear and disbelief…yet the appearance also reminded him that it was this very nightmare that had caused his promising job in the military to come to an abrupt end. Piers abandoned his fear and charged the extremely quick, amorphous black shadow and, to his surprise…it ran. The next time it appeared in a dream, Piers did the same thing. That was the last time his nightmare commanded any free will of its own, and now that it was defeated in and outside of Piers’s mind, Piers found that he had control over it. After being tracked by the guardians due to the information contained in his military discharge, he joined their cause with a great deal of resolve.

Piers has been controlling his nightmare for two years and has had several harrowing experiences combating other nightmares with the other guardians. He has worked in the psych ward of St. Birch Hospital (retaining what little semblance of his military career in psychological operations that he can) for the same amount of time. He is also a man of faith. Hearing the stories of some of the patients has caused him to suspect that others may exist who are suffering from similar nightmares…and there may also be some who have succeeded in controlling them. Frustrated by the lack of academic research concerning this phenomenon, Piers seeks to study it himself. Having a great deal of confidence in his ability due to his control over his nightmare, Skitters, Piers is on the hunt for information and on the lookout for loose nightmares, all the while hoping that he may find some to aid him in this endeavor.

Fear: Confined spaces with little light; strange noises accentuate this fear.

Nightmare name: Skitters

Appearance: Amorphous, black shape that usually stands upright at an unimpressive five feet, shorter than Piers himself. Extremely slender with no face, arms, or legs, Skitters appears to rise out of the ground itself. When Skitters darts back and forth his shape becomes even more amorphous, stretching out at times.

Strengths: Skitters is extremely quick and small, making him excellent at evading attacks. He can pick up many objects at a time, forming amorphous hands with his shape that is never quite definable, just small. The objects Skitters picks up can be hurled or swung with some force, but not an overwhelming amount. Though it seems that Skitters has no considerable amount of power, Piers uses his own intellect and Skitters’s speed to devise plans that hinge upon brains over brawn.

Weaknesses: Skitters is amazingly weak, and unless he has some object to pick up, he can’t be considered much of a threat. The most he can do with no objects around is trip and wear down an enemy with his speed. In truth, most humans are much more physically stronger than Skitters.
    I just have to say that I love your character!
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Human Name: Harue

Role: Guardian in training explained in bio

Appearance: Harue

Harue without robe and mask on

Personality: Very calm, not the talkative kind, but he keeps well informed and he keeps people just as well informed. He's merely bookish and people begin to see him as that. He buries himself in books and reads sharing every experience with the book rather then people. Most shouldn't take it to seriously that he even distrust most people, but that's due to his past. Harue doesn't open himself very often and when he does you should really cherish that moment. Harue has very little friends. He also a ad frightful when it comes to objects of his trauma.

Short Bio: They were men in oni masked dressed in armor. They were taking the spoils back to their camp. The somehow were rather taunting their enemy with such a cocky display of costume. Amongst them was a young boy. He was shackled to the long group of prisoners of the residents in the middle of the battle. A city in a battle how absurd and yet it happened. Amongst the boy was his parents. This boy was no other then Harue. He watched as the men from the army took a look at each person as if they were gold laced jewels. If they weren't to their satisfaction they would kill them right then and there. Harue watched down the line each one getting beheaded like tossed aside rag dolls. Finally, it was his fathers turn. His father would be a jewel, Harue knew that. His father was amazing. Harue was in more shock as he saw they beheaded their father. This meant no chance for himself now correct. His mother and then him. His mother was beheaded too. And Harue closed his eyes not to want to face the ugly truth of death.
    "I like the expression on this one, so young and fair skin a good slave if you ask me," mumbled the captain from the corner.
    Dragged by chains to serve whatever the captain wanted.

As the child grows from six to ten they drag him off to a room several times a week with a camera on. They call him the struggler, but how they like the fight it gives them. Nothing their wives can compete with.
    "Let...let go," Harue said.
    Unwanted touches and unwanted hands everywhere along his body and the camera was witness.

From ten to fifteen Harue has bruises and watches as servants get killed just for serving the tea wrong. He serves the tea and the captains fancy whenever he wants. Harue ever night he sleeps is an insomniac night full of terrors of what the waking world will bring him tomorrow.

Fifteen to sixteen there is a raid on the captain's army base. Harue and several servants are rescued. They are clothed, given food, and hospitality. Harue is plagued by the back room horrors and murders that played out. They turn into an extreme form of night terrors and nightmares. But Harue realizes even though he fought he didn't fight for his freedom. Therefore Harue needs to fight for his freedom this way.

And that is how he became a guardian a desire to control his beast, to control his fears, and nightmares. All though he is still much learning. Since it was only last year that he had escaped the horrors of war. He's trying his hardest and that is why he's a guardian. Because he is very good at it. Of course he needs work.

Fear: Fear of people's touch and fear of blood

++

Nightmare Name: Grauld

Description: Yes that weird mutated no eyed dragon

Powers: Dream absorbing, the ability to dissect dreams and absorb them in it's body.

Strengths: Dream absorbing allows Grauld to create new limbs if limbs were ever missing. Grauld's body is made out of regenerative tissue.

Weaknesses: Grauld has several more elemental weaknesses rather then physical or magical. He's weak against fire and water. Grauld like a cat will even avoid water. He'll avoid fire if he can.
    Last edited by Rem Nightfall; 05-27-2009 at 10:54 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Quote Originally Posted by janajee View Post
    I just have to say that I love your character!
    I very much appreciate your kind words, and I can tell that you put a lot of thought into Glaiza as well; it was a very interesting read.

Junior Member Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 07:52 AM
    Threads

Human Name: Demetrius Falcon

Role: Vagrant

Description: Demetrius has a trust issue, and most of the time he never agrees to what people say. He's ideal way to solve a problem is by simply avoiding it. He sports a red, emo hairstyle and is always seen with headphones over his ears, to tone down the voice of his annoying "nightmare"

Short Bio:
    Demetrius was born to a family of doctors and had a happy life. But on the age of ten, his whole life shattered in front of his eyes. His parents, known for the great skill in medicine, helped cure the wounded during the last "rebellion" of their country. His parents helped anyone who were injured, even the rebels themselves. The government saw this as a case of high treason, and decided to assassinate the two doctors.

On one faithful night, Demetrius was soundly sleeping on his bed when a loud noise was heard, ringing through the house. Suddenly, his mother came into the room, telling him to hide under the bed and not to make a sound. As he hid underneath the metal frame of his bed, he could hear the horrified screams of his father, as he tried to protect his family.

The door was burst open, and Demetrius covered his mouth to prevent himself from screaming. The last sound he heard that night was the painful moans of his mother as the soldiers murdered her. They flung her dead corpse onto the mattress and left it there to rot. Demetrius refused to come out of his hiding place, even to the point that his dead mother's blood came dripping on his face, until he was sure that the soldiers had left. From that forward, Demetrius vowed to find out who did this to his family and give them the just punishment they deserve.

However, due to this incident, Demetrius developed a fear of blood, which again developed into his nightmare of a certain female vampire, who Demetrius always call... that old hag.

Fear: Haemophobia
    (Blood)

++

Nightmare Name: Elizabeth Rothschild

Description: A long, platinum-haired female vampire, with tempting beauty that could mesmerize the common man. Has the pale skin and sharp fangs of typical vampire.

Powers: Has the ability to harden her own blood, and thus, can be used as a weapon

Strengths: Her ability to make people trust her.

Weaknesses:
    Last edited by Shirosaki Hichigo; 05-27-2009 at 11:45 PM.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Well well, there are a lot of new faces around! I'm quite pleased!

++

The following people are approved:

Cross Avantgarde = Guardian (kudos for using the map)

kei_of_the_flame = Guardian (i like the fact he always smiles even when asleep. It's creepy yet very unique)

The Rogue Devil = Vagrant

Shirosaki Hichigo = Vagrant

++

@ Rem: I'll wait for the finished version of your character. It sounds promising

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A Recap of the Roles before we start:

Cross Avantgarde = Guardian

kei_of_the_flame = Guardian

Valkarma = Guardian / Vagrant

The Rogue Devil = Vagrant

Shirosaki Hichigo = Vagrant

Seikyu_Kiba = Vagrant

Mr Nobody/Itachi = Vagrant

shinryou = Vagrant

Change of Color = Feral

Rem_Nightfall = Feral / Guardian

i_say_sabotage = Feral

Nespa = Watcher

janajee = unknown
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-27-2009 at 11:12 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Rem: I'll wait for the finished version of your character. It sounds promising
    There we go edited it.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    There we go edited it.
    Approved! You're all set to go ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Approved! You're all set to go ^^
    I had to be careful I worked on that last night and realized when I'm editing my profile I have to make it sound less violent then what I actually wrote. hahahahhaha. The actual bio is far more violent and creepy. Wasn't sure people would appreciate that. And he now has his secondary picture when he isn't in his robe cause yeah dude walking in robe and mask seems tad retardo to me.

Junior Member Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Name: Kain
    Role: Feral

Nightmare Name: Reaper

Abilities:Flight, razor sharp hard as steel claws fangs, is able to use the spikes on its back as projectiles
    Weakness: Past Memories

Personality: Easily angered and quick to get into fights due to his short temper.

Bio:Kain was born in the slums,his parents were poor so they resorted to drug selling to get by,one day a deal took a turn for the worst and his parents were killed infront of him.After returning home soaked in mud and tears from crying Kain curled into a ball and slowly drifted asleep...That's when he met Nightmare. A Fairly large snake bodied skeleton dragon with six glowing red eyes teeth the size and as sharp as Katanas.This Dragon always drooled blood,It had large arms with three claws on each hand and looks as if its grinning.In this nightmare Kain dreams of being ripped apart and being consumed by Reaper this dream accured manny nights until one day Kain awoke from this nightmare and noticed his house was drenched in blood and the walls,windows the whole house had holes and claw marks in them,Since then Kain has been very reserved and has refused to make friends already understanding what a threat he was should he lose control
    Last edited by Zeek_thedogdemon; 05-28-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Zeek_thedogdemon, your character is approved. Happy RP!

[EDIT] But make sure that Kain has *not* tamed his nightmare k? a tamed nightmare only belongs to Vagrants and Guardians.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-28-2009 at 11:49 AM.

Junior Member Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Understood ^_^

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[2nd character]

Name: Gill Megara
    Age: 16 [EDIT: Made him younger cos Talli called him kid when they're actually the same age haha]
    Role: WATCHER
    Description: Black hair and long bangs. Chin length hair. Jumpy disposition. Bad posture.

Short Bio: Gill has been able to see other people's nightmares ever since he was young, but he denied their existence and did not reveal himself as a Watcher. He dismissed his visions as part of his anxiety and stress.

Although he is fully aware of Nightmares, he strongly refuses to take any part of the conflict. He just wants to live his life without complications, so he hides his powers to himself.

Recently, the visions are becoming clearer and clearer, haunting him even during the day. He is beginning to enter a trance more frequently that he often finds loose sheets of paper, wall doodles and various things he has made of his visions. He has no idea when or how he made them.

He has good heart in spite all, he's just a bit of a weak character. He believes and hopes nobody knows he is a Watcher.

(He is made purely for the Library encounter so his lifespan is rather short.... But I might keep him as a character depending on the situation. )

Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-15-2009 at 01:30 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

EDIT: I wwent back to look at Alanna's pic and realized that the photobucket pic was gone so I chose the pic that looked closest to the old one.

Human Name: Alanna O'Leary
    Role: feral
    Description: Alanna
    Hair= Red-orange
    Eyes= Green
    Clothes= normal and NOT a maid's outfit
    Personality: Somewhat of an odd girl that is cheerful and very easy to get along with, but that isn't saying she doesn't get upset. She's an anime fanatic, but isn't a fangirl about it. She's kind but she's way too honest for her own good, which gets her in trouble sometimes. She doesn't take crap from people. Word vomit is common with her.
    Short Bio: Alanna was born with asthma, but its never really threatened her life. Sometimes her asthma starts working up a bit worse than other times, but that’s about it. To anyone else, that wouldn’t be a problem, but because of Alanna’s deathly fear of hospitals, she refuses to go to the hospital even if she is in bad condition. Her parents have always had to drag her or call a house doctor. Alanna’s fear of hospitals began when she was a child. She had to stay overnight in a hospital once. She had been awoken in the middle of the night by something that had pushed her off a bed. When she looked to see who it was, she saw the figure of a nurse in an old uniform staring down at her. She was living in Japan at that time (her parents are in the military), and although she doesn’t leave there anymore, she's still terrified of hospitals.
    Fear: Nosocomephobia (fear of hospitals)

++

Nightmare Name: Yuuko
    Description: Yuuko
    Powers: She can reach inside you and grip your internal organs as if she’s about to pull them out, and she will if you make her angry enough. This usually paralyzes people but it’s not impossible to jerk away.
    Strengths: She knows everything abut the human body. She has the keenest sense of smell to allow her to move as if she could see.
    Weaknesses: She's blind
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 08-30-2009 at 09:13 PM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

EDIT!!!:

Human Name: Chinatsu Kairoshi
    Age: 18 (Edit because I want her to be a bit older so she can go through alot more)
    Role: Watcher
    Description: She is a 5'11 girl with long black hair. Her eyes are calico, one is red one is black, and has pale-white skin. Chinatsu acts different from every other teenage girl. She is a bit tougher and stronger than most and doesnt really talk much. Aside from that she doesnt know how to express her feelings that well and is a very lonely person.
    Short Bio: Chinatsu was born to a single parent which abandoned her at the hospital. Shortly after, she was diagnosed with a mild case of Lymphocytopenia. Due to this, she takes pills to level her blood pressure because she doesnt have chemo-therapy. When she turned 1, she was adopted by newlyweds. Unfortunetly, as she matured, she looked nothing like her parents, and, at age 12, was told she was adopted. Enraged, Chinatsu ran away from home only to be admitted to the hospital for breaking her arm in a fight. This also made her disease become a little less mild. Chinatsu spent 3 years in a hospital because of her disease. At age 16, her adoptive parents became her foster parents after paying off her hospital bills. Ever since then, Chinatsu has been independant and lived off of the streets.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-29-2010 at 02:23 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Haha, you're cool girl. ^_^ It's totally different from what Alanna has.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We all need more GIRLS in this RPG! So far, there are only 3 girl characters (Glaiza, Landy and Melinda).

And so, I shall approve Shobu_Shimizu as Feral. (The picture isn't too provocative. I think most people here would appreciate it hehe). I like her!

++

Miss AkiraRayneRyuu, the role of Watcher is already filled.

[EDIT]: But what the hey, this could be another story arc...

AkiraRayneRyuu, you are approved!
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-06-2009 at 05:59 AM.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yay! Well I edited Yuuko a little bit, but not much. Hope that's ok.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu_Shimizu View Post
    Yay! Well I edited Yuuko a little bit, but not much. Hope that's ok.
    I see no problems with it. Nice touch making her blind!

++

I wish more people would join! ><
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-31-2009 at 11:26 PM.

Junior Member Mozion Ironwill will become famous soon enough Mozion Ironwill's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

Human Name:Hyrez Goldmine

Role: ( Vagrant)
    Description: a willfull,typical man.but after his daughter was killed by a terminal disease and couldnt pay off the bills he bacame the word itself "greed"
    (think of the most greediest person in the world,cause hes greeder than him or her)
    white hair,scrlet eyes,6"5,thin but buff none the less^^
    Short Bio: a boss of a big money laundry mafia.
    Fear: his daughter

++

Nightmare Name:Naomi

Description: a small child,long.white flowing hair,scarlet eyes
    daughter of Hyrez,that was killed by a terminal disease and now haunts Hyrez
    Powers:control moisture
    Strengths: fear
    Last edited by Mozion Ironwill; 06-01-2009 at 09:09 AM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Mozion Ironwill : I've got to say, I've been waiting for a character like this for sometime now (A Human character with a personal motivation apart from his Nightmare)

You're approved! Happy RP!

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Human Name: Yoah [pronounced: yo-ah]

Role: Blank

Appearance: Yoah

Personality: Yoah is a spacecase. Yoah tends to be found at objects people cannot see, which means he hallucinates a bit too. Yoah is always ten seconds to twenty seconds late on everything. Yoah tends to be forgetful as well.

Short Bio: If I try to remember maybe then I will. But for now I cannot and forever I won't until I believe I can.
    The short memories I have are from those quick jolts the world seems to give. One or two of those short memories I have are from a car accident. Another one or two is recovery. I have no true memory only memory that comes into burst. Is it weird? Possible. Is it strange? Most likely. All I have to do is find the hidden key points of my past. And then I shall be sure this forgetfulness of memories and dreams will be gone. Is it torture? I am not sure.

Fear: Darkness[sleeps with a night light]

++

Nightmare Name: El Sondrance

Appearance: Sondrance

Personality: A cruel beast known for tearing his enemies into pieces. Sondrance is known for never giving mercy and if you ever pick a fight with him it's usually to the death. Sondrance has no sense of right or wrong. He's cruel, wicked, and detestable.

Powers: Sondrance has speed razor sharp teeth and razor sharp fangs.

Strengths: Rip enemies into pieces, speed, claws, and teeth. All used in perfect combination.

Weaknesses: All though fast and can cling onto you. Sondrance doesn't have skin that protects him from magic or anything. He can be beaten by good old man to man fighting with him. He may not go down easily, but he's beaten like that.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information