AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Nightmare Hunt (a Supernatural/Horror RPG)

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

@ Cross: Thanks for this note, I appreciate it.

@Lila: Sorry it took me a while to check on updates. As Cross said, I was a bit preoccupied. Nevertheless, welcome to the RP. Your character is approved. Have fun! ^^

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Human Name: Cerise Reid
    Role: Guardian

Description:
    Cerise is determined to learn as many skills and abilities as she can. From driving anything like cars to small ships, first aid, handling various weapons and even some survival phrases in a few languages. You’ll never find her idle for too long because life is too short to waste away. She sees herself as a pillar of strength for others and hates being caught in a helpless situation.

Short Bio:
    Cerise grew up in a loving home, with two grandparents, her parents and a younger brother. Her grandparents would do the littlest things for them, like cook snacks or clean the floor of their room without them even asking. When she asked why, they explained to her how terrible it was to be a burden because they were too old. Later on, lung cancer took her grandfather’s strength. Cerise saw so much sorrow from her grandparent’s weakening and developed the fear of aging.

The first time she met her Nightmare was on a beach trip with friends when she was 16. Cerise had wandered away from the others, looking for rope. Cirocco materialized in front of her and she ran away in fear. The second time in a park, she grew braver and approached it. Cirocco brought up a dust devil to scare her. But Cerise hit it with a tree branch and shouted for it to leave her alone. It ran away. The third time, she did enough research and found she was dealing with a Nightmare. She gathered enough courage and commanded it. Cirocco, realizing it no longer had power over Cerise, grudgingly obeyed.

The Guardians contacted her when she brought a small tornado upon a thief who tried to steal her friend’s car. She declined to join them until a year after her grandfather died.

Fear: Aging

The Question: She is new, fresh from the mainland.

+++

Nightmare Name: Cirocco

Description:
    Cirocco’s real form is a skeleton horse, two feet taller than Cerise. Its hollow eyes are completely black and it sheds ashes that disappear as they touch the ground. Cirocco is actually very lazy and just loves basking in the sun. Cerise has to offer apples, be fierce, or sync to get Cirocco to move. It will also eat any food offered to it, and even sometimes those that aren’t offered.

Powers:
    Cirocco has the power to manipulate time. With enough effort, it can manipulate a certain volume of space and make time within it move faster or slower. Cirocco can also control the wind and air. It can use this to levitate objects and throw them at enemies, create a vacuum where air does not exist, or if motivated enough, stir up a tornado. Though, it doesn’t like doing any of these unless provoked, in sync, ordered by Cerise because Cirocco is too lazy. When they sync together, Cerise’s hair becomes gray and white. In stronger syncs, parts of her seem to turn into bone, though she can still move it.

Strengths: Sleep and sunning itself

Weaknesses: Authority and apples

(Further Note: It just bothered me there are no female Guardians at all.)

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Sols: Nice character! Is approved! ^^

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wrong thread o____o'

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Terra Cobalt
    Role: Feral
    Description:A shy girl who has trouble in social situations. She makes up for her shortcomings with lies, although the shortcomings are all in her head.

Short Bio: Terra had always been a compulsive liar, She had been lying without even realizing it, destroying people's relationships, and other things, completely by accident. In her mind she can't help it.
    Fear: Continuing the lies, and also being revealed as a liar.

++

Nightmare Name: Guise & Truth
    Description:
    Has Two personalities, Guise, representing her fear of being revealed as a liar, disguises himself as an angel, and seems kind and trustwothy, this, of course is an act

Truth comes from Terra's fear of continuing to lie, is a murderer who will kill without warning, and has no remorse for killing anyone. He Takes the form of a demon, and acts like one as well
    Powers: Shapeshifting between two forms, Flying, Extremely high strength,
    Strengths: Extremely persuasive
    Weaknesses: Extremely vulnerable in his guise form.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@The Truth in Blue: Interesting Nightmare you have there! I can't wait to see your characters in the RP! Super approved~!
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 01-15-2010 at 11:11 PM.

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Aden Ryker
    Role: Feral
    Description:

Short Bio:
    Aden is a college freshman who was at the top of his class in high school. His parents were both successful. His twin brother, Alan, died two years ago, and Aden believes he has to be perfect in order to be as good as both of them combined. He fears for acceptance. He also believes his parents would never love him unless he is perfect.
    Fear: The fear of being imperfect or hated.

++

Nightmare Name: Alan Ryker
    Description:
    True form:

Powers: The power to appear perfect to whoever sees him. He covers up his true form with whatever anyone wishes.
    Strengths: Power of illusions
    Weaknesses: If anyone ever tells him what he really is, or makes it clear that he's imperfect, he'll get 70% weaker.

I hope I did this right. I have a question, is it allowed for Ferals to see their nightmares sometimes? Just wondering. Maybe hear their voices or anything? If so, it's obvious what's perfect to Aden is his dead twin.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ xXPainful SmileXx : An interesting fear.. Imperfection. Great! About your question, Ferals may see their nightmares (but not on normal terms), but cannot interact with them. Basically, the main point of a Feral is having to control two characters (the Human and Nightmare) separately. In oppose to Vagrants, where the Nightmare and Human can have a relationship with each other.

If you have any more questions, please address them in the OOC (or PM me) because you are now approved!
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 01-20-2010 at 03:20 AM.

Junior Member WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 11:11 AM
    Threads

Hi, I hope it isn't too late to enter this RPG.
    I've roleplayed online like this before on other sites. The set up here is different but I like it.
    I hope to have a lot of fun here.

Human Name:
    Jack Seven

Role:
    Vagrant, Hopes to become a Guardian

Description: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ime/teenme.jpg

Short Bio:
    Jack Seven has one dream in his life at the moment. To become a guardian. A young boy from far off, he was raised in the city. Him and his brothers were all picked out as potentional holders of Nightmares by the large Guardian HQ located in his city. More then happy to help all four of them were taken in and put under a formulated enviroment to awaken there nightmares. From the early age off 12 they were all being watched over to see their progress. Out of the four of them, Jack was one of only two that developed a nightmare. Because of the conditions he was raised under he was almost instantly classed as a Vagrant, both because of the harmony he had with his nightmare but also because the guardian would not except him at such a young age. He also earned a nickname as a 'Lab Rat' because of how he found his nightmare.

He was sent out of the city at 15 to pratice and experience some of the real world before the Guardians would except him in. Told to wait until he was at least 18 before applying to a local HQ he traveled around with his nightmare. A bright a beaming boy, he was a bit too easily fasinated by anything he saw and often it would almost seem like his nightmare would have to lead him by the hand. But he wasn't too stupid to have this happen a lot. He has a strange relationship with his nightmare, having confused feelings about her. But the both were perfect partners and he learned a few things on his travels.

As he has recently hit 18 he has tracked out the town with the closest HQ and is seeking to find and be taken in by them. That is how he finds himself in this town and how he joins into this story. None of the Guardian here will know about him but his files will be on the network. High ranked guardians can access everything on him.

Fear: EDIT: Fear of Women with the exception of Noh his Nightmare.

++

Nightmare Name: Noh

Description: http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k.../zakki47-1.jpg
    (A few notes about the image. It is best to ignore the wings on her back and head. She doesn't have them really)

Noh is very kind hearted for a nightmare. A tease to Jack and sometimes others, she looks after him as she can. In fact she is often materialized with Jack, pretending to be his girlfriend, for most of the time due to her human appearance. She acts just like a girlfriend (amittedly a bit too perfect of one), but whether she does, or even can, have real feelings for him is unknown to anyone but her. She is cold to touch and quite graceful. Due to her powers she can't slip on ice but skates across it.

Powers:
    Basic Ice powers including:
    Can freeze water and create objects from it.
    Summon snow on rainy days.
    Can create ice out of the water in the air but never much (there isn't too much there normally anyways.)
    Make projectiles out of ice.
    Her favorite method of fighting, if needs be, is to turn the ground into ice and taking advantage of her natural skating powers fight them like that.

Strengths:
    Ice powers, Human appearance, unaffected by the cold herself.

Weaknesses:
    Extremes heats, Physical limits (e.g. low strength, stamina, defence), Jack.
    Last edited by WolfsMoon; 01-24-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added detail in reference to if the Guardians know him.
    When in blinding darkness you loose your sight,
    but know it can return.

When in blinding light you loose your sight,
    but know it can never return.

Beware the light. It is just as dangerous as the darkness.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey Wolfsmoon! To tell you the truth, I'm torn on this one. Your character, although well-written and interesting, misses something crucial to make it work..

I stated clearly in the intro that Nightmares are creatures of your own personal darkness, or else, it wouldn't be a Nightmare. The challenge I posed to the players is to use your character's debilitating flaw and use it as a strength. (i.e. For someone who is afraid of Fire, you can control fire).

Now, I don't have problems with your characters. They are really good, esp. your Human, Jack Seven (although Noh being a "benevolent" Nightmare seems ironic to some extent). But I'm requesting another dimension to your Nightmare, one that is off the "nice" scale. (A quick read-through of this thread could pretty much tell you everyone has issues with their Nightmares. It's a handy way to give your characters personal conflict).

So, don't you give up on me, ya hear? I want this character on board hehe.

(P.S. Unless of course, you want your Nightmare's lack of "malevolence" as a driving plot point. In which case, you may have to PM for further discussion .)
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 01-23-2010 at 09:35 AM.

Junior Member WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 11:11 AM
    Threads

Editted the character as I decided on.
    When in blinding darkness you loose your sight,
    but know it can return.

When in blinding light you loose your sight,
    but know it can never return.

Beware the light. It is just as dangerous as the darkness.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Human Name:Vincente Mondo
    Role:Vagrant
    Description:
    Short Bio: Vincente was an orphan who was always lonely and sad. His parents were killed by a man he had never seen before. He was placed in an orphanage and became happy with the poeple there. That didn't last long though. He began to get voilent as he first got his Nightmare. He eventually ran away to protetct them. After awhile, he decided that his Nightmare was the only power he had. And with that, he plotted the revenge of the man that stole his life.
    Fear: Death of himself and others(those he cares about) and change.
    ++

Nightmare Name: Morte Rinascita
    Description: Morte is ruthless and cold. He values death and loves nothing more than to steal the lives of others. The only world that could describe him is evil. For the most part, the human and nightmare are a team. However the two greatly dislike each other.

Powers: Strength and speed increased to make it easier to kill.
    Strengths: For the most part, his lack of a heart is it.
    Weaknesses: His weakness is unknown(Will be revealed later)

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright! *cracks knuckles*

@Wolfsmoon: You are approved! Fear of women! I like it. Watch out guys, things are getting pretty interesting, fast! ^^

@Rolo Vi Britannia: You are approved!

++

P.S. Also, sorry for the wait. You know the drill.. Hehe >:P
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 01-26-2010 at 02:55 AM.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Dante Dhavalachandra
    Role: Vagrant
    Description:
    Doesn't get close to people, He's prone to anger.
    He really hates Guardians.
    Short Bio: [Hidden With GM Permission]
    Fear: He fears living on without his family and wishes to die.

++

Nightmare Name: Dusyanta
    Description:
    A Nightmare who fears death. He will do anything to survive, no matter the cost.
    Powers: Flight, strong physical power.
    Strengths: Very good fighter.
    Weaknesses: When his life is in danger, he panics, making him easier to defeat.
    Last edited by The Truth in Blue; 01-29-2010 at 02:32 AM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Truth in Blue : Weren't you long approved? *evil GM laughter in the background* I'm kidding! Welcome, Dante!

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

As you requested Sabby!!!

Human Name: Renee Benjamin (Mama)

Role: Retired Guardian

Description: Mama in dark-skinned, slightly round, 5'4", and smooth-skinned. She has a charming pearly-white smile and brown eyes that practically sparkle when she laughs. Of course she wears the typical nun attire. Underneath all of the black clothing, she has an artificial leg. She’s so accustomed to walking on it she does not limp anymore.

Personality: Although sweet and caring, Mama is rather strict. She's highly protective of the children at the orphanage and will give up her life without hesitation to save them. Whenever she becomes angry, she speaks like a ghetto person. Otherwise, she speaks proper English.

Short Bio: During her guardian days, Mama was a top performer. She was highly athletic and she’d conquered her Nightmare at the age of 17. She was a hard worker and brought down many Nightmares in her lifetime. But after she had an incident with a boy’s Nightmare, she had almost lost her life and messed up her back as well as lost a leg during a battle. The boy who she had failed to save from his Nightmare eventually went mad and was found dead under a bridge in shallow water. Reports showed that he had ended his own life.

Renee retired from the Guardian lifestyle and chose to open up an orphanage where she could at least care for children and help them conquer their Nightmares at an early age. Being located in the slums, the orphanage does not receive many donations, much less support from other organizations, but she still manages to feed all of the children. Mama meant from the orphanage to serve as a refuge in the slums and so far it has lived up to par with her hopes. Her goal in life is now to protect those children she has taken in and pray for their brighter futures.

Fear: Needles
    ++

Nightmare Name: Belone

Description:

Powers: “It” (genderless) has all sorts of viruses and bacteria in each of the injectors in its head as well as vaccines. It can randomly pick one out or choose one to inject a victim with. If you’re really lucky you’ll merely end up with the common cold. The disease wears off eventually but too much activity and improper rest makes it spread and could possibly kill you. Is also quick in speed.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-25-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Shobu_Shimuzu: WELCOME BACK! Awesome character. I simply love Belone's pic!

... oH uh.. Yeah, you're approved! (Lol)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

@Shobu: We have Mama! HUZZAH!!!

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Caisus Arro
    Role: Vagrant
    Description: He's calm and has a very long fuse.

Short Bio: He wishes to become a Guardian. When he was a Feral, he took the lives of Vincente's parents. Now he wishes to control his power, for personal gain of course. He's not really a good person, but he hides it well. His nightmare takes the shape of a cute animal that he carries with him.
    Fear: As someone who doesn't care about life, he's afraid of taking the blame for his actions.

++

Nightmare Name: Conscience
    Description: She's a nightmare who embodies guilt and despair. Her powers are weak physically. But she is very strong mentally. Although she looks cute, she has a black heart.
    Powers: She can make you relive the bad things you've done.
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

((FYI, he might not be in it that long. I just really want to be evil.))
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 02-11-2010 at 08:59 PM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Human Name:*Amon E. Granitz
    Role:*Vagrant

appearance: Amon seems to be around 5'8, and wears a blank white shirt over a long black coat, wearing normal jeans and wears black shoes. His hair is messy and black, skin is pale, and has blue eyes.

Personality:Amon's mind is slowly breaking. Though he appears calm and collected and cold on the surface, inside his mind is a complete mess. Broken into more pieces then hitting a glass with a sledge hammer. He is a mentally unstable person, this is caused by his nightmare who twists truth into new truths. Bit by bit he slowly loses more of his mind as the days pass.

Short Bio:*Amon had led a happy, cheery, normal life up until the age of ten in a family of five with his older brother and younger sister and parents. The fateful day he life changed when they were heading to their relatives for a vacation. On a cliff-side road, his father had suddenly lost control and drove off a cliff. Amon, who looked out the window saw a faint blurr of what caused it, but it all happened to fast. He was soon knocked unconscious during the car tumbling down the cliff. When he came to, he was covered in his family's, as well as his own, blood. He mother in the front seat, disfigured nad barely recognizable. His father, crushed into a splattered mess between his seat and a tree. His siblings disfigured, and almost dismembered bodies beside him. And look down in his stomach, a tree branch stabbing into him.

He was like that for almost two hours before rescuers came and salvaged the crash and managed to save his life after he had a branch impaling him, without hitting any major organs. Three days later, he awoke in a hospital, a doctor beside him called a nurse in to check his health. When he asked how his family was, he said no one but Amon lived. Even though he knew this, his mind snapped. He broke free from the Iv drops bite the Doctor in the shoulder, the nurse tore him off as Amon called them liars, that his family was still alive and that they were waiting for him to get better. The doctor told him again, but his mind snapped some more as he came into acceptance and began crying. The nurse let him down and went to the doctor's side to mend the bite wound he got. During this time, Amon's shadow began manifesting.

About an hour later, a male-nurse came by to check on how they were doing. He barely opened the door to see Amon standing in a pool of blood, the disfigured corpses of the doctor and nurse near him, he saw that he was talking to himself but made out another figure. One much taller then Amon, but seemed like an older version of him and heard a conversation between them.

“I...I...I...I killed them...didn't I?! I killed them and they didn't do anything wrong to me!”

“No, no. They did everything wrong to you. They thought they could lie, and besides. You didn't kill them, I did.”

“But you came from me!”

“I might have, and I might be connected to you. But I killed them with these hands, so you don't need to worry about getting the blood on your hands young master.” The man appeared to be chuckling a bit while patting Amon's head. Amon stopped crying as a freakish grin came upon his face.

“Your right, aren't you?” He looked over to the door and saw the male-nurse, who's eyes bulged as he noticed. “Hey...Can you kill him too?”

“With pleasure.” The figure said with a chuckling grin as all the man saw before his eyes was a flash of black and red.

Fear: Truth

++

Nightmare Name:Azazel
    Description:*Azazel appears sophisticated, yet eccentric. He wears a black tail coat, dress pants, and top hate while wearing a white shirt, gloves, and dress shoes. His top hat is adorned by thorns circling the base, and a white rose on the side. He carries a cane with a spherical head so that he may grasp onto it. He usually appears beside Amon as he manifest himself from his shadow, while his mind is in a broken state. His face appears that of Amon.

Personality:He is eccentric, yet sophisticated. He enjoys basing things off acting, where the actors lie in order to create a truth. He attempts to twist the truth of nearly everything in a scheme to use Amon, and this is slowly beginning to take it's toll on Amon's mind.

Powers:* Azazel's power is twisting the truth into a completely new truth. An unknown power to everyone who meets him. He can only change a truth a set number of times per-day. Say you meet him, and he tells you his power is breathing fire. If the person being told that believes it, weather consciously or sub consciously, he will be able to breathe fire. He can only do this around five times a day however.

Strengths:*Twisting a truth into a new truth
    Weaknesses:*Lies, deception.

--I'll make i'm slate gray xD--
    Last edited by Crazyjavi87; 02-03-2010 at 09:33 PM.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Rolo : Approved. I like this character's fear!

@ Javi : Great backstory for this one. Approved as well!

Junior Member .delete is on a distinguished road .delete's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2010 09:29 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Captain Augustine Arrow
    Role: Guardian
    Description: Black hair, eye glasses, a bit skinny, very smart but at the same time, apathetic for everything but himself.

Short Bio: Captain Augustine Arrow is a prodigy when it comes to being a Guardian. Mastered his nightmare at age of 14, he entered into the Guardian force at sixteen and gained his now rank at the age of 19. He always have heavy eye bags and loved drinking anything with caffeine in it. He also has a number of adrenaline injections with him, just to keep him awake all the time.

When he was eleven years old, he had a bad case of nightmares which were so realistic, he would wake up screaming. At that time he was living with his family, his father , Richard, his mother, Angeline and his brother Alexander. The Arrows were a rich family and because of this, they were targeted by a lot of burglars and raiders. Needless to say, the burglars went over the edge one night and ended up killing August's brother, Alex. Alex covered August so he wouldn't get killed and at that time, August was sleeping. After the incident, August's nightmares became worst.

His family moved on to another city where August was sent into a private and prestigious school to try and move on from Alex's grisly death. However, August's condition was not getting any better and he would refuse to sleep for days at the time. During the time when he would sleep, something else would have awaken, his nightmare, Insomnia. Insomnia, being your typical nightmare, created mayhem and destruction and caused a lot of murders in that area.

Augustine found out all about what was going on and sought after help: the Guardians. A female Guardian by the name of Clarice helped him overcome against Insomnia's control and he became one of the youngest guardians. However, since Insomnia's control was so powerful, Augustine ended up going berserk for a short while and ended up killing Clarice. Because of this incident, August learned not to get to close to anyone and so he used his sarcasm as a defense mechanism against anyone who tries to get close.

Augustine continued on in the Guardian force and became one of the finest researchers in Nightmare Activity. He also became one the Guardians' most powerful nightmare hunter and he works alone. It was no surprise that he manage to become a Captain at the mere age of twenty-one. However, something else was going on.

One night, him and his platoon were hunting down a rogue feral when something unusual happened, Captain Augustine dropped dead-asleep. When he woke up, he was surrounded by a pool of his own men's blood, their wounds looking vaguely familiar. The Guardian authorities dismissed the incident as a mere accident, perhaps the rogue feral did this to them. However, August knew better than just to dismiss this incident.

Augustine requested to leave his post for a more suitable area where he could study the Nightmares even more and it was also a kind of a vacation leave from all the commotions in the city. And so his superior moved him to a Guardian post near a backwater town and Augustine has to answer this crucial question that will affect all Guardians alike: Can a already controlled Nightmare as that of a Guardian have a will once again?

Fear: Sleep

++

Nightmare Name: Insomnia

Description: Insomnia allows his user to have a high alert reaction, as if the person is pumped up with adrenaline (which he is actually).

Powers:Allows Augustine to have 360 degrees focus, quick on both feet and reactions, has cell regeneration quicker than normal human beings and always wide awake. Before Augustine's control over him, he also had the ability to create a bloodied sword named Hades but Augustine never learned how to create one.

Strengths: You can never catch him off guard. The more time Augustine is not using Insomnia's power, the more powerful he becomes when he does uses it. When he is in Insomnia mode, the more caffeine intake or any other awakening substances (Coffee, soda etc...) the more powerful he becomes.

Weaknesses: Anything that induces sleep (sleeping darts, pills, potions, even illusions), for to make him fall asleep is to make Augustine wake up and vice versa.
    *currently in need of a signature*

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Very interesting Character .delete. If Sab allows it I have the perfect little place for him.

I approve of him and as soon as SAB gives the ok you can post away.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Valk : Great! I'd like to hear the idea!

@ .delete: Waiting for your reply to the PM I sent yesterday. You can start officially posting after that.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

---

EDITED:

Ignore this "---" cause my brother accidentally used my account and HENCE posted something... completely by accident here... so I can't seem to delete it... yeah, that's pretty much it
    Last edited by janajee; 03-23-2010 at 03:16 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information