AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Nightmare Hunt (a Supernatural/Horror RPG)

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

First of all, pardon for the double-post (but I guess I can get away with it cos my last post was AGES ago hehehe).

Here's a new character for some added development

++

Human Name: Nerisa Megara
    Role: Feral
    Description: Nerisa has long auburn hair which is usually in a bun or a ponytail. She doesn't fix herself much because she is always running around for the latest scoop, always busy finishing a write-up, always shouting around the office for the indignity of it all. She sports a pair of black rimmed glasses over her brown eyes, and can be seen in an unflattering orange vest, black slacks and (horrible) worn-out sneakers.

Although there is more to her than a fashion disaster, she is one of the headstrong reporters for The Local Town Tribunal (the town newspaper). Perhaps the only reason she hasn't made editor-in-chief is her stubborn belief in the "supernatural".

Nerisa is very superstitious. She is a great fan of the paranormal, of the uncanny and the unexplained. Oftentimes, her news writing can be considered biased towards her beliefs, that is why the Editor asks for repetitive revisions on her work.

In spite of that, Nerisa is a talented reporter and largely considered an asset, which is why she's still atop of the game (in spite her obvious interest in questionable information).

(I cant find a worthy pic of her so I might consider drawing her when I'm not busy)

Short Bio: Nerisa grew up in a quiet suburban household with a strict father and an almost-absent mother.

Since her father wanted a son as a new-born, he has instilled a certain kind of resentment towards Nerisa and obviously favored his second child, Gill (you guys might remember the Watcher). Her father was a quick-tempered man, formerly a Law Enforcer and would likely practice corporal punishment whenever he was in a bad mood. He finally died of heart attack when Nerisa was sixteen, just before her unlucky motorbike incident that awakened her Nightmare for some reason.

Her father's constant negative attitude forced Nerisa to grow up to be a perfectionist. She strove to prove herself to her father by being the top in class, in sports and in other activities just to fill up the low self-esteem she secretly covers up.

She joined the Tribunal right after college, working as the best newspaper reporter to date.

Fear: Ignorance/Naivety

++

Nightmare Name: Sneckdraw

Description: A man appearing to have pale, scaly skin, that of a snake. His eyes are beady black. He doesn't have eyelids. His hands are always seen crossed over his legs, like they were chained or bound. A black fedora makes him seem like a normal man at first glance but once you see him clearly, you will notice a hollow smile extending from ear to ear. A hangman's noose is cradled on his neck.

Powers: The ability to know the "truth". He is able to read thoughts, gossip in the wind, news, events, etc. He is the one responsible for the "clues" and riddles found in the newspaper by "sucking" Jigsaw's thoughts and putting them down through Nerisa's subconscious writing. It is unconfirmed if the two Nightmares are working together. (If they are, watch out)

Strengths: Secrets, Mysteries, Gossip. Loves eating people's secrets an using it against them.

Weaknesses: Verity (truthfulness)

++

An additional NOTE:

I will also be controlling Mozion Ironwill's character from now on, knowing he won't mind.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 07-25-2009 at 04:26 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Human Name: Meril
    Role: Vagrant
    Description: ( 1st pic in attachments) She prefers to wear black clothes but always wears the occassional coloured clothes. Meril is a very kind person but she is somewhat of a loner. She is a rebel and can get mad pretty easily depending on what the subject is about. Meril is very strong willed and stubborn and will accomplish anything she puts her mind to.

Short Bio:
    When Meril was young, her father left her and her mother. She grew up with very little friends since she loved to be alone most of her time. As she grew up, she always had these strange intuitive vibes about people and remained away from them since she couldn't trust them. She kept her feelings to herself and faked/disguised her emotions whenever they had to be. Meril was top honors in school and studied a lot to become a famous musician or artist someday. She decided to take up photography as a hobby and believes she could make it a profession.

Fear:
    Being revealed

++

Nightmare Name: Moir
    Description: ( 2nd pic in attachments) More ghostly looking though.
    Powers: Moir has the ability to change someone's appearance completely. From changing their looks to acting like a completely different person.
    Strengths: Faking, concealing, hiding
    Weaknesses: being identified
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Anime_Girl_by_Rustveld.jpg‎
Views:	67
Size:	249.6 KB
ID:	25913   Click image for larger version

Name:	b2b9a43dcecf2194703630db175386d6.jpg‎
Views:	64
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	25914  

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hurray for a new character in a while!

Super Approved! *banzai-ing*

[EDIT] : Oh wait, a question... Does Moir's powers include changing other people's appearance or just Meril's/her own?
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 08-07-2009 at 12:45 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril's mainly and hers but she can change other people's appearance too.
    Last edited by Infinita; 08-07-2009 at 04:08 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

OCC: hope i'm not to late o.o

Human Name: Ikazuchi (forgot his last name, also prefers to be called ika)

Role:
    Guardian
    Description: Ikazuchi is quite sometimes talks when he needs to. he will be distant, but will act if he needs to. He always looks like he is thinking.
    Appriance:
    Short Bio: When he was younger he was Left by his family he grew up on the streets always envying the ones who had families. He always wanted to become a swords man, as he grew up. he would always look behind him fearing for his own shadow. but as he grew up he decided to practice using a sword.
    Fear:His fear is that his heart has lost it's light.

++

Nightmare Name:
    Kage
    Description:

Personality:He is loud but only Ika can hear him he some times makes ika do reckless things.

Powers: He can hide in the darkness he can also shroud people in darkness and blind there vision

Strengths: Shade, darkness.
    Weaknesses: light somewhat blinds him
    Last edited by Keisai; 09-02-2009 at 02:36 AM.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Izakuchi! A new member! You are not too late. In terms of plot, the RPG is really very young and we welcome new members anytime.

That being said, I will approve you if you fix your character description a bit. There are parts there that are a bit confusing hehe.

Also indicate if you are a new guardian or somebody the current guardians already know.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fixed, tell me if I need to fix it again.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eh? Havent I typed in a reply for this earlier? WTH, dejavu..

Anyway, you're approved man! Just indicate whether you're a New Guardian, or somebody who's worked with the current Guardians already

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Vierra Lamfetti
    Personality: Indifferent to all and not one to bother with small details, Vierra is unusually blunt and cold-hearted. She has a tendency to say exactly what her thoughts are on the subject. Vierra never sugar-coats statements, which is why she doesn’t have many friends, if any. Although she doesn’t have any ill intentions, many people misunderstand her due to her cold demeanor.
    Appearance: Vierra has long raven colored hair that is usually clipped up, with a few tendrils draping down. The ends and her bangs are dyed a blood red. She also has sharp violet eyes that look deep and unfeeling. Her usual attire consists of gray denim jeans, a long red t-shirt, dark red arm warmers, a metal belt, long moon shaped earrings, and white sneakers.

Short Bio: Vierra’s mother ran away with another man when she was 7 years old. Pushed into depression, her father relied on alcohol to get through the day. Sometimes, he would get so drunk that he would blame Vierra for everything, hitting her and throwing things at her. Often times he would leave her alone for weeks. She hated him from the bottom of her heart. But somewhere deep inside, she still had a bit of hope that he would go back to his usual, kind self…

One day, her father approached her and apologized for everything he had done. He wanted to go back to the way they used to be. She gladly accepted, too happy to be suspicious. She was happy, for awhile. He brought her to an amusement park, and leaned down to whisper in her ear. He told her he hated her, detested her, and wanted to kill her. He wanted to give her everything she wanted, only to take it all away so that she would suffer…with that, he pulled out a fruit knife and brought it down on her chest. Luckily, somebody had seen the fruit knife in his jacket, and had been following them. The by-stander shoved Vierra’s father and the knife hit her shoulder instead of her heart. She survived, but never trusted another human after that day.

Fear: Deception

++

Nightmare Name:
    Tira
    Description: Her full name is actually Mentira, which means “Lie” in Spanish. She is a cunning girl, you never know when she is telling the truth or telling a lie. Her greatest joy is when people believe in her lies and are utterly devastated when they discover the truth. Her eyes are a golden hue, her hair a stunning ice blue. She wears a high collared cloak and black leather pants with many buckles on the legs. She doesn’t wear shoes.

Powers: Illusions. She can show you your greatest wish, or your worst nightmare. Either will get to the victim immediately, rendering them unable to neither fight nor defend. They are not even able to tell what’s reality and what is fake. Some don’t want to.
    Strengths: She feeds on lies, dishonesty, tainted hearts, darkness.
    Weaknesses: Truth, Honesty, Innocence
    Last edited by Minyrama; 03-05-2010 at 12:54 AM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Minyrama, very nice and well-written bio. Welcome aboard because you are approved! Sorry for the delay ><

Member Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 11:09 PM
    in deaths palace waiting for the next order from death
    Threads

(i hope it's not to late to join)

Human Name: Kaze Kuriko

Role: Guardian
    Personality: quiet usually keeps to himself but is unforgiving in battle against someone and isn't afraid to speak up in defense of himself or friends
    Appearance:
    http://www.leamonde.net/runegrey/image/kumo-kaze.jpg (guy in black not the guy in white)
    Short Bio: when he was younger he was at a chinese festival where they had pictures of dragons, monkeys, rabbits and all other kinds. At one point he saw a Nightmare running loose and it happened to be a Dragon now it wasn't really big but it scared him enough and how he looked at it made it more fearsome then it actually looked. once he was older he saw a guardian trying to capture another nightmare even though he really couldn't help much he tried his best by at least distracting the nightmare so the guardian could capture it. He and the Guardian became friends and he soon became a guardian himself from learning.
    Fear: Dragons

++

Nightmare Name: Ayki
    Description: http://www.fanfiction.net/imageu/1399350/100/
    Powers: Can breath all elements even poison and such, Flying (well of course he's a dragon)
    Strengths: (You can leave this blank)
    Weaknesses: (You can leave this blank)
    I'm am the Metal alchemist and nothing will stand in my way

, ,

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

His typing annoys me.......................... whoa my typing was changed!
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 09-18-2009 at 11:50 PM. Reason: my typing was changed

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Rogue Devil: That's rude.

@ Death Becomes Me: Never too late to join in! ^^ (Although I think what Rogue Devil is trying to say is you should put commas in your post).

There's one thing bugging me here about your profile though. You didn't describe how your Guardian got his nightmare and how he tamed it. Please indicate such. Also, I'm looking for a better description for your Nightmare (The link isn't working).

Junior Member Dark_shepherd is on a distinguished road Dark_shepherd's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2011 11:40 AM
    The space between reality and your dreams.
    Threads

Human Name: zack
    Description: Cold, dark, and distent (His nightmare has him well controld)

like I said his nightmare has control.
    Short Bio: Zack was a man with no trust in him self. People would just walk all over him. Till the day he got up from his bed with women he has never seen in his life and cash that he didn't go to bed with, and after that pont he lost him self little by little faced with he bigest fear control.
    Fear: control

++

Nightmare Name: genisis
    Description: A control freak.

Powers: control over energy, flying, and a master with a blade.
    Strengths: control
    Weaknesses: he would go mad with out control.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright! Another Vagrant! Dark Shepherd, you are approved!

Junior Member dailyhyrule is on a distinguished road dailyhyrule's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 06:14 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Sebastian Alexander DiLarenzo III

Role:
    Vagrant

Description:
    A calm, cool, collected man who can handle any situation appropriately. That is, till he blacks out. When he comes to, he remembers nothing, and panic ensues. This is a very rare occasion, but is generally quite serious when it happens. He does what he can to get away, to flee town before having to rely on his Nightmare to help him escape. Physically Alex is a Ken doll brought to life, with perfect features. A gorgeous man with the charisma of a god.
    Short Bio: Alex's Nightmare is not of his own, but rather it is the Nightmare of those who share his name. The ones who came before him are of ancient times. In History there are two great calamities that are spoken of, yet not in great detail. Alex's Nightmare, Ruiner, claims those feats personally. Not knowing his birth parents, Ruiner explained to Alex that a man of the correct bloodline is given this name when the world is in need of a dramatic change, when it must be purged of it's evil. Alex lives a life of a con-man, doing what he can so satisfy his hunger for sin, while not fulling trusting Ruiner, for he knows he keeps secrets from him and exposes little to him.

Fear:
    Himself

Nightmare Name: Ruiner
    Description:

Powers:
    The ability to destroy ones strengths, only leaving their weakness.

Strengths:
    Starts off almost worthless, but gains more control over Alex as he uses his powers. Using Ruiner slowly destroys Alex in all ways, physical to mental till the human Alex is no more, thus assuming his role as a calamity.

Weaknesses:
    True potential is far from released.
    Last edited by dailyhyrule; 10-03-2009 at 12:55 AM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@dailyhyrule: Cool character! Welcome to the RP.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Name: Ozman( known as Shaman Ozman)
    Description:

Bio: Ozman is the shaman of the town that Rod came from. He was there when Rod's parents died mysteriously and took him under his wing and trained him in the ways of being a shaman. Ozman has always had a nightmare but he didn't believe it was a nightmare, he figured it was a spirit that was with him. Ozman has the ability to locate nightmares by their energy. He taught Rod some of the skills neede but Rod disappeared before completing his training. Ozman figures he will either drag Rod back or stay in the area where Rod lives.

Fear: insecurity

Nightmare: Styx

Description:

Abilities: Styx has the natural born abilities of a spider and control over any person's body by using his web as the strings.

strengths: Uses his web for most of his attacks

Weakness: Weak against those who use light and fire

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry have to post it lol rouge you made one that goes against me lol

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Rogue Devil : I like this character. Approved!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

((Edited to avoid godmode-ness And Aiden looks totally different in my mind now. xD))
    Character Profile:

Human Name: Aiden Hayes
    Role:
    Description:

He likes cats and enjoying carnivals with friends.
    Short Bio:
    Aiden, like most children, grew up dependent and trusting on adults. He does his best in schoolwork, aspires to be a doctor and has quite a circle of friends. Some girls in the 6th grade once trapped Aiden in a graveyard, with a giant black Labrador that kept barking at him all night.
    Unlike all children he knows he is never alone. He laughs and talks loudly with friends because it helps ignore it. He listens to music before he sleeps. But at times he has no choice. When he is forced to be quiet and he is left in his dark room he could feel it listening to his thoughts. Aiden knows and feels the presence there. In his mind, it is like being in complete darkness and you know someone is there with you. It is patiently waiting, like it knows the perfect moment will come. And it smiles as it watches you.
    Aiden tried to find an explanation for this but the best he could come up with is his unconscious. He wonders too if other children think their Unconscious is alive. Eventually he realized that they don’t.

Fear: Being alone, especially in the dark, especially with dogs

++

Nightmare Name: Theo
    Description:

Powers:
    Theo remembers everything Aiden ever looks at, from what he reads in books to random faces in a crowd.
    His forearms can take the form of anything in his will. (Due to conservation of matter he can’t make it anything bigger than the amount of flesh he gives it. Also, should he destroy something, it hurts him in the process.)
    He can also speak telepathically to other Nightmares. Whether or not the human hears him is usually up to the amount of free will the Nightmare has.

Strengths:
    Weaknesses: Theo is afraid of cats. If overwhelmed by them he’d hide back in Aiden’s mind.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-08-2010 at 04:42 AM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Solsaiden Hel: Very unique character. You are approved!

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Say, are you still accepting people into the RP?

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjavi87 View Post
    Say, are you still accepting people into the RP?
    Sure the more the better.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Crazyjavi87: Yes, as long as you perform the ceremonial break dance of Bohemian Rhapsody Rap vr 1 (lol). Just kidding. Go ahead and post your character, dude!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information