AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Nightmare Hunt (a Supernatural/Horror RPG)

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

GAZKUL: That cool man. If you then I have no problems with it just wait for Sab to pop by and approve it.

claire080589: It is never to late to join.

As for your character I have few problems with it:

1. You missed out writting what her fear was. Don't forget that her fear will be related to her nightmare in some way. It doesn't have to be suddenly obvious like a fear of fire summons a fire nightmare, though that works too. It does have to be related though, like fear off falling summons one that control gravity. That kinda stuff.

2. Limtitless and unbound powers? That sounds a little too much. Illusions...fine (In fact my character Jace uses them to great effect) and bend time...well given restrictions this could be ok as well. But having no limits screams GOD modding and I'm not sure about that.

3. The strength section. I assume this means she is most powerful when the moon is out. It is meant to be where you describe the nightmares plus's.

Other then those points she seems ok. A young character may add something new to this RP. Discuss and think about the points I've made and then if it all turns out ok and Sab approves it you can jump right in.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation claire080589 is on a distinguished road claire080589's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads

i couldn't find my registered character. hmmm i think it was removed. oh well. have fun everyone! great rpg thou- it was exactly what i was thinking these past few days. XD

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation claire080589 is on a distinguished road claire080589's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    GAZKUL: That cool man. If you then I have no problems with it just wait for Sab to pop by and approve it.

claire080589: It is never to late to join.

As for your character I have few problems with it:

1. You missed out writting what her fear was. Don't forget that her fear will be related to her nightmare in some way. It doesn't have to be suddenly obvious like a fear of fire summons a fire nightmare, though that works too. It does have to be related though, like fear off falling summons one that control gravity. That kinda stuff.

2. Limtitless and unbound powers? That sounds a little too much. Illusions...fine (In fact my character Jace uses them to great effect) and bend time...well given restrictions this could be ok as well. But having no limits screams GOD modding and I'm not sure about that.

3. The strength section. I assume this means she is most powerful when the moon is out. It is meant to be where you describe the nightmares plus's.

Other then those points she seems ok. A young character may add something new to this RP. Discuss and think about the points I've made and then if it all turns out ok and Sab approves it you can jump right in.

whoops! oh there it is. yey ok i'll re-edit it now. XD sorry, i got lost in the archives and wasn't sure where my post went. i found it now. XD thanks!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by claire080589 View Post
    whoops! oh there it is. yey ok i'll re-edit it now. XD sorry, i got lost in the archives and wasn't sure where my post went. i found it now. XD thanks!
    Thats ok but please be aware that the forum as a whole has rules against double posting (posting after a post you just made). I know you couldn't help it in this case but now you are aware just be careful.

----

As for the character the fear is fine but I'm still having problems with the nightmare.
    Her powers haven't been changed. Simply getting rid of the limitless and unbound part may help. Also they don't relate to the fact she is scared of silence or fire. You may want to think the powers through again.

Also her weakness is the moon but her strnegth is the fullness of the moon? Explain this or is it just something you forgot to change.

And finally I never noticed first time but your bio says she has mind control powers? Is this the nightmare or the human because if it is the human then I think that is too much and definatly god modding (making yourself too powerful)
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

@GAZKUL: I actually like the idea of a "Guardian Hunter".. They ARE a secret organization, but revenge can do a lot of things to a man, challenging impenetrable forces is just one of them (and it fits like a Bruce Willis Action Movie hahaha).

Although, as pointed out by our co-GM, Valk, it would be really hard to get anywhere since Guardians are an organized (and well-funded) group. They are also generally a good force, so having a character who'd go as far as "hunt" them compels me to expect a lot from the said character hehe. This is all very interesting to me. I will wait for your first couple of posts before making a GM move (heads up for it, my good man).

You are approved.

++

@claire080589: I lawled at the "really long time" comment. Seriously, we HAVE been going on a long time huh? But we're only on our 2nd arc right now so there's still work to be done and new characters to welcome.

About your character, I'd have to agree with Valk on this one.. Your human character is described as "powerful". I am having problems how a 14-year-old can be described as powerful. The RP is quite on the "realistic" side, and most of the time, Humans are normal humans without the aid of their Nightmare. If you'd like, you can justify this. You can also PM me if you want it to remain "unknown" to the other members.

If I may be correct to assume that your character's fear is Silence (and fire)? That's what you've described it as. This would present a bit of a problem since your Human's FEAR and your Nightmare's POWERS have to be RELATED.

For example, if your fear is Silence, then the Nightmare should have powers close to Sound (like causing deafness or maybe causing nausea, like an "inner ear" thing). If you want Fire, then make something crazy like spontaneous combustion power (that'd be cool) and so on and so forth.

Try to explore other powers other than illusions, illusions of fear, time-bending, mind-control etc. Those have been done to death (not to mention a number of other characters already have this kind of power).

So basically, some work needs to be done. I urge you to be more specific and unique with your character sheet. ^^

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hai hai.. -_- sorry about that. its been a long long time since i last visited this place. guess i still falter w/ the rules~ kyuuunn.. will do sir. thanks!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Rogwel Rueslatten III
    Role: Feral

Description: Rogwel is a cheerful annoying young man addicted to online games. He has messy black hair and bluish green eyes hidden behind thick glasses. He is bright and imaginative but often lazy. He is an insomniac, and his sleeping habits are considered bizarre to a normal human. He spends his nights playing online games and hacking forums. People often tease him because of his height (4"11) and the fact that he looks really young for his age

History: Rogwel's father is a guardian. Being a son of a guardian, Rogs is well aware of what is happening around him but he
    doesn't care about it at all. His extraordinary knowledge about computers landed him a job at a guardians headquarters as a tech.

Rogs' nightmare was born on the day Jace attacked HQ. In his illusion, Rogs became blind and he felt helpless and scared that he
    lost consciousness. Skrape, his nightmare, was born from this fear.

Fear: Blindness

Nightmare Name: Skrape

Description:
    Skrape is a ghostlike creature with a figure of a man. He wears a black and red cloak and uses a dagger as his weapon. His body is made of sand. Skrape doesn't know what is good or bad, killing is the only word he understands. Because of Rogs' uncanny sleeping habbits, Skrape can't kill anyone. Skrape is persistent, he will never give up his "dream" of someday using his skills in battle.

Powers: ability to pass through solid objects and stealth. Skrape can turn on/off his stealth ability. When stealth is ON, even watchers can't detect him. (with GM's consent)

Weakness: Rogs' lack of sleeping time. Water also causes his body to break apart.
    When Skrape get wet, he can't use his powers

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Arasorael: I haven't lawled at a character sheet for quite a while now (it's a good thing, trust me) hahaha! Definitely approved!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Man. You are so cool. Like!

Quote Originally Posted by Arasorael View Post
    Human Name: Rogwel Rueslatten III

Description: Rogwel is a cheerful annoying young man addicted to online games. He has messy black hair and bluish green eyes hidden behind thick glasses. He is bright and imaginative but often lazy. He is an insomniac, and his sleeping habits are considered bizarre to a normal human. He spends his nights playing online games and hacking forums. People often tease him because of his height (4"11) and the fact that he looks really young for his age

History: Rogwel's father is a guardian. Being a son of a guardian, Rogs is well aware of what is happening around him but he
    doesn't care about it at all. His extraordinary knowledge about computers landed him a job at a guardians headquarters as a tech.

Rogs' nightmare was born on the day Jace attacked HQ. In his illusion, Rogs became blind and he felt helpless and scared that he
    lost consciousness. Skrape, his nightmare, was born from this fear.

Fear: Blindness

Nightmare Name: Skrape

Description:
    Skrape is a ghostlike creature with a figure of a man. He wears a black and red cloak and uses a dagger as his weapon. His body is made of sand. Skrape doesn't know what is good or bad, killing is the only word he understands. Because of Rogs' uncanny sleeping habbits, Skrape can't kill anyone. Skrape is persistent, he will never give up his "dream" of someday using his skills in battle.

Powers: ability to pass through solid objects and stealth. Skrape can turn on/off his stealth ability. When stealth is ON, watchers can't detect him. (with GM's consent)

Weakness: Rogs' lack of sleeping time. Water also causes his body to break apart.
    When Skrape get wet, he can't use his powers

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

@i_say_sabotage & Solsaiden Hel: thanks looking forward to the RP

Junior Member Rock Gaara is on a distinguished road Rock Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 06:47 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Robyn GarhDean

Description:
    Robyn is tall, humorously so when compared to the rest of his family. He has raven black hair, and skin whiter than the sun. There is noting particularly special about his facial appearance other than the green eyes that could stare down the grumpiest cat. Robyn is a self pronounced "nerd", meaning, he is often found in the library or online looking up on something that tickled his brain. Though Robyn looks nothing as a nerd should look. And unlike his nerd brethren Robyn lacks that certain creeper-like quality that can be found in the majority of nerds. He could care less about the opposite sex, or even his own, and so any female acquaintances he may or may not have made, sadly, were only acquaintances. Robyn is a cheerful person with a interesting sense of humor, however he is prone to pessimistic thoughts.

Short Bio:
    Robyn grew up in a house full of brothers. All of them being A) The muscular, thick headed jocks you could normally find, or B) The complete opposite that could be found searching for naughty things on the internet. And because of all testosterone flying about, Robyn pulled away from those hormones. Being so different from the rest of his family, Robyn felt alone quite often. This loneliness turned into one of his largest fears. And being in a house full of extremely smart, and extremely not-so-smart brothers, led him to be afraid of being, well...stupid.

Fear:
    Robyn is afraid to be alone. He likes to read to get rid of the loneliness (the people in the book keep his brain company). Robyn also is scared of not knowing. Secrets make him edgy unless he's involved.

++

Nightmare Name: VehNus (pronounced Venus)
    Description: (Because of the lack of drawing skills, I have no drawing. And because the picture is probably not appropriate, I will describe her...) VehNus is a voluptuous female creature. She is not very kind, even among Nightmares. She has the appearance of a Raven in some parts. She bears long black wings and clawed feet. Her hair is long and feather-y. VehNus has a few of the habits of the bird of prey she appears to be. She is random, unpredictable, and therefore unable to be "figured out".
    Powers: When VehNus spreads her wings, an almost unbearable loneliness crashes down. She whispers of things that would give you a headache trying to figure out.
    Strengths: VehNus works better when fewer people are present.
    Weaknesses: Because of the Internet, information is only seconds away. VehNus is quick to lose her temper if she herself becomes confused.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am able to change anything, please let me know

Yeah, no.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rock Gaara: I see no problems with it so I approve. Just wait for Sab to give approval before posting in the thread.

Arasorael: Good to see Tech's finally getting somewhere in life.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Rock Gaara: Approved! Welcome to the RP!

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Human Name:Valis E. Granitz
    Role:Vagrant

appearance: Valis seems to be around 5'11, and wears a blank white shirt over a long black coat, wearing normal jeans and wears black shoes. His hair is messy and black, skin is tanned, and has brown eyes.

Personality: Valis's mind appears stable, though at the same time broken. What he says sometimes appears twisted and maniacal. Hiding behinds walls and hidden meanings of his sentences, he keeps himself barred from showing himself from other people knowing what he is truly like.

Biography: Valis once was a relatively wealthy person. He owned a well-run business he inherited from his father and was able to managed it extremely well for his age. This was around two years ago when he turned nineteen. Then the company began to fall through due to overlooked circumstances. When his closest friend and advisor said he should take a vacation and let him handle the stress of the workplace, he gladly accepted and went on vacation.

During his vacation, he met one of his advisors. Greeting them and going for a drink, the two laughed and talked of stories from the past from when his father had run the company. Drunk and unable to return byhimself, he accepted the help of his co-worker. Later that night, He wouldd be brought to the forest and shot by this same man. Lieing there, hole in chest and his life slipping away. He realized who had planned this, the man who said he would stand by his side through thick and thin. The same man who offered this vacation in the first place.

When he felt his life slip away, he felt the beating of his heart start up once again. Opening his eyes he found himself veiled by shadows and slowly stood up as his body changed. He then paid himself a visit to his 'closest friend'. When he got to the company, he took control of the workers there and ordered them to stay where they remained until he left the building. Going to the head office he came face to face with the man who betrayed him. No epic battle ensued, just revenge.

Valis took control of the man's body while letting his consciousness remain he made the man pull a pair of scissors from the drawers and watch as he slit his own throat while begging to live and how he apologized from betraying him. Grinning, he felt his revenge complete and left the building. Everyone still believing he had died in an accident on vacation.

Fear: Betrayal

++

Nightmare Name:It That Betrays
    Description:Born from the depths of the despair Valis felt at that time, it's a separate form while at the same time a different version of Valis When he calls out his nightmare, they fuse bodies rather then be separate like most nightmares. It has the ability to control those around it, body and soul, as well as call those who had recently died under it's control. Even though it does not fight it's own battles, it has significant power and is able to hold it's ground against most nightmares.

Appearance:
    It That Betrays fused with Valis

Strengths:Betrayal
    Weaknesses:Companionship

Other:
    Most said phrase in nightmare form:"Your pleas of death go unheard."

This is Vasil E. Granitz edited. I already posted once with him, nothing too big, but now I feel bad ;_;

Also, I just noticed this. Alaunus Rivera and Rogwel Russelattan the Third have the same fear. Though different nightmares, same fears. The difference being many things. Including the fact that Alaunus is a watcher and is bound to a wheel chair without the help of his nightmare. Also bandages. Lots of bandages. Just wanted to point that out. xD

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Crazyjavi87: Valis E. Granitz is approved.

Hm.. It seems that Rogwell Rueslatten III and your character, Alaunus do have the same fear but the Character and Nightmares descriptions were portrayed vastly different from each other. It was obvious that the writers were venturing into different directions. Compare (first draft) orin25 and Valkarma's characters (which both had Death as a nightmare), with staggering similarities such as weapon use and physical similarities, I had to request an edit.

I see no problems with Alaunus and Rogwel having the same fear.

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

I don't find any problems with it either. I just wanted to point that out. xD

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Junior Member JinxiBear is on a distinguished road JinxiBear's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2013 11:25 AM
    TN, wanting to go back home where my friends are...
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JinxiBear XFIRE ID: JinxiBear Steam ID: HajimeRulesOverLeo

Character Profile:

Human Name: Ada Elise Heinrike

Role: Feral (who doesn't know of her Nightmare)

Description:

Personality- Ada is a very sweet, generous girl who can be slightly shy at times. She tries to be mature and logical about decisions even if it takes her time to do so. At the moment, she works as a helper at the Animal Rescue Shelter for Neglected Cats and Dogs. Since she loves animals and they were very desprite for help, it all worked out. Because of this job, she has learned that passion, hard work, and responsablity really do go a long way! You stay on her good side, she'll reward you but bud heads with her or hurt a innocent creature and you'd wish you stayed on her good side.

Appearance-
    (human)

Short Bio: "Good afternoon... My name is Ada and I will have to say that this is a very tipical question, but -pause- I suppose I'll have to start somewhere. Lets see, my mothers (yes, mother"s") where a very happy couple...or so I was told and was hitched at a young age. A year later they wanted kids, particularly female twins, and so they did. My mom, Lydia, became pregnate and my "vati" (papa), Carla [ha ha! Carla means "man"], became an overjoyed "papa". Everything was quite pleasant untill mom started having complications after 9 months of pregnacey. She had us early that night. That was also the night my mom called us "Heven's Blessing" as she heard our synchronized cries echoing the room.
    Five years later my twin sister, Elli, became very sick... We'd go and play Dollies as usual right after church but our innocent playing became twisted and disturbing as Elli began to ask "What if we could play forever without mommy and vati bothering us?" or "Sissy, one day I'll make us Gods and everyone will have to listen to us! I'll even sacrifice like Jesus! Ok?" After that, she began to really like church... Maybe a little too much! I, as her dearest sister, began to become frightened and ran to tell about it to our parents. They took action but went cautiously about it. They finally came to a decision to send her away. Elli and I overheard this and little Elli began to act stranger that day. That night on December 19th, 1996 my parents died by my own sister. She made me watch the whole thing before stabbing me and then herself. I lived. Sometimes I wish I hadn't. Those words she said to me last haunt me even to this day. Those words were: "Ada, my sissy, you are me and I am you. No matter what, we are the same!"

Fear: Ada fears twins which makes mirrors and photos of herself her other fears.

++

Nightmare Name: Elli [and Ada]
    Description:
    (aka, twins) Also, when you look into her eyes, you can see mirrors instead of eyes!

Personality- If people were to walk up to these twins, most would believe that they were sweet and innocent but don't let their mask fool you. Elli, the real twin, is what you would call insanely innocent. Though she's just a child, she is very twisted and never makes logical sence. Elli is very childish and wants to play at all times. If one was to refeuse, she would slice your head off and use your eyes for marbles. You cannot
    refeuse her...unless you beat her. She'll be back though. She hates to lose... <3

Powers: Mirror Manipulation (controls mirrors at will)

Strengths: Mirrors and Reflections

Weaknesses: Not quite sure but Elli seems to lose half her strength if she either can't see her reflection or isn't moderately close to her "other half". Note: To the naked eye, you can see female twins holding hands but really one is just a reflection [this is simply because Ada is only one person but Elli doesn't know that]. Elli usually names the twin imposter Ada.

~~~~~I hope I've done this right~~~~~
    Created By JinxiBear. All Rights Reserved.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ JinxiBear: Very nice characters.. and I mean it (I don't normally use italicize, see? hehe). Welcome to the RP!

Junior Member JinxiBear is on a distinguished road JinxiBear's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2013 11:25 AM
    TN, wanting to go back home where my friends are...
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JinxiBear XFIRE ID: JinxiBear Steam ID: HajimeRulesOverLeo

Wink *nosebleed and sparklies*

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    @ JinxiBear: Very nice characters.. and I mean it (I don't normally used italicize, see? hehe). Welcome to the RP!
    OHH...MYYY...GAWWWD!! ThankyouThankyouThankyou! *screams suddenly bursting everywhere*
    I'm soo! Flippin'! Excited!!!!! <3 <3 <3
    I'm starting RIGHT NOWWW! *sparklies* <-----Easy to Please... =u=()
    Created By JinxiBear. All Rights Reserved.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@Jinxi: Hahah! Well, rest assured, we’re just as glad to have you aboard. Welcome to the RPG, and thanks for joining.

@Christine and Shobu: I’ll let Christine get a post in before Yorick responds to the plight of the two men. Just letting you know that the scene was definitely noticed!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*WHOO* Dejavu!

Feel free to treat this post as spam.. I had to delete the post cos of the site issue concern thing.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-23-2010 at 11:17 AM.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Sign-Up: Nightmare Hunt (a Supernatural/Horror RPG)

I found this and since the last post was about two years ago, I decided to bump it.

*bump*

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

:o Beans and crackers, this is nostalgic!
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

24. Likes Cross Avantgarde liked this post
    That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@I_say_Sabatage here's mah app

Human Name: Shizuo
    Description: Quiet and spineless
    Click image for larger version

Name:	anime_guy_2.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	63009
    Short Bio: With no backbone to stand up for himself, Shizuo is controlled by his Nightmare every night to seek revenge on those who push him around. He knows he's being influenced by his nightmare, but cannot bring himself to control it.
    Fear: Shizuo has a fear of becoming a threat to those around him; he fears becoming strong.

++

Nightmare Name:
    Description:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gojin_14.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	362.6 KB
ID:	63008
    Powers: super speed and strength
    Strengths: (You can leave this blank)
    Weaknesses: (You can leave this blank)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Soul_eater.jpg‎
Views:	11
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	63007  

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@Ravin , it’s not likely that Sab will be able to approve you (though I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a reappearance), but co-GMs have been put into place with this RPG who can, in fact, approve you. @Valkarma (the superior co-GM) and I can approve you, and there’s also the unofficial co-GM, @Solsaiden Hel , who has done infinitely more work than I and deserves the title much more than I ever could, who could do it. If they have any objections, I will take that into consideration. As things stand now, though, I will gladly approve your character. But before you post, I think you need to know that the RPG is nearing its epilogue, and as it comes to an end (it has lived for several years now) you might find your options a bit limited as the work of the Guardians is coming to a close and the Vagrants are (with the exception of Jace at the moment) allied with the Guardians. This will change the dynamic of your character’s actions, I’m sure, as a full Guardian vs. Vagrant arc has all but ended.

With that information in mind, where do you think your character would fit in best? Since the Guardians aren’t roaming the streets at the moment, the epilogue itself might be a good place to insert your character. Or, if you’d like, you can simply have your character struggle with being a Feral until you come into contact with another character. I just want to help you find a good niche in the RPG as it comes to a close.

Again, you have my approval to post with the aforementioned info in mind. If you have any questions, just PM me and I’ll gladly help you out. Also, sorry if this sounded too formal and stuffy and welcome to our group.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 06-01-2012 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Mention insertion

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information