AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: General One Piece Anime Thread [Spoilers]

Junior Member SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default General One Piece Anime Thread [Spoilers]

thought I would start one since there is one for the manga.

episode 402-Thought it was pretty boring overall. It was nice to see kizaru fight though, he wooped on Hawkins and that other big dude without breaking a sweat. I think this story is going to end up sucking balls if there is not a huge weakness discovered for all logia types, because how the hell is luffy supposed to become pirate king when logia types can just rape everyone without breaking a sweat? Luffy would lose to Black Beard, Kizaru, Ao Kiji, and any of the other logia types no matter how physically strong he gets IMO.

Pacifistas must be really strong... Zoro, sanji, and Luffy could barely hurt one all together. Thinking that there might be 50 or 100 of these is scary since they can easily fight a 100,000,000 beli pirate by themselves.

*Big Spoiler*

I hope they don't take forever to get to the part where the characters get seperated. With the way One Piece is made, I can see the producers taking 5 episodes just for that to happen
    Last edited by SJ King; 05-25-2009 at 05:17 AM.

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

logia has weakness, because its nature, like luffy defeated crocodile, but i guess its not that easy, luffy must somehow manage to think of an strategy he must use and also it differs from the situation of battle it may occur...

abaout pacifista, your damn right about it, the 3 strongest fighter of mugiwara pirates have a hard time dealing with one pacifista, and the worst there a lot of pacifista...

Closed Thread

Thread Information