AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Suicide - What is your opinion?

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post
    Storm Strife, I recognized that part. You effectively covered the people with problems that can be fixed or worked through, and the people who don't really have problems at all. But you're missing the main counter point I've been trying to hammer across: not all problems can be fixed or worked through. What do you propose for those people?
    Ah, now we're getting somewhere.

This is a tricky thing to decide. On the one hand it may be possible to resolve these problems. It may take time and a hell of a lot of effort, but it's possible they'll get better.

On the other hand, they may have spent so much time trying, that it's likely that suicide could be the only option.

So, do these people 'give up' and turn to suicide, or do they keep trying?

I've given it some thought, and I cannot give a specific answer. Not because I lack the experience, or the knowledge. But because it all depends on the lengths a person will go to in trying to get better. Someone weak-willed may give up easily. But someone else may spend their entire life going through the healing process, doing whatever they think will work. Will it? I don't know. That answer lies with the person.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

That's precisely the answer I was trying to get at. Thank you for bearing with me.

It's not a black and white problem, and "harden up" isn't an option for many (most) who have suicidal ideations. For some, yes, that's certainly an answer, but it doesn't work so often as you might think, and is usually not used alone. I like to use the military basic training as an example of this: certain new recruits in need of motivation might hear the words "harden the _____ up" in strong tones, but it's not like they're left alone at that. They're guided, they're pushed, they're dragged along with the rest of the other recruits in whatever it is the problem recruit needs motivation in doing. This shows them that they can they do it, contrary to what they might have thought, and their doing it is reinforced by the recruits around them (peer pressure is a powerful tool). Just telling someone to suck it up usually isn't going to get you anywhere with them, any more than telling a kid "just catch the ball" will make him any more proficient at catching a ball.

Good discussion.

Bad Memory

Star Knight ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 02:24 PM
    Threads

For my opinion I must also consider the psyche of the said suicidal people,. Perhaps their emotions and mentality has overcome them or their willpower is not strong enough. Some see no other way out. In my opinion suicide may be selfish in some cases but in others it can be perfectly reasonable to the people who do it. You must remember their beliefs can be completely different then yours. I see it as a kind of neutral opinion on my part. Some have indeed actually done it just to make impacts such as certain non-named people I've read about after reading notes they left. I say that one must talk to the person and truly know them. Until you have walked in someone's shoes you can't judge them. I try to help people in this situation out when I can and have lost someone I dearly loved because of this before. Today's world can have a very negative impact on one's mind and at younger impressionable ages such negative happenings can severely cause future mental instability. My hopes wishes and prayers go out to all those in such a situation and I hope they can overcome it.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Hamashimura, have you read any of the thread up to this point? What does one do if their problems can't be "fixed"? Is a dependent/elderly individual committing suicide to lessen the burden placed on his family by his care wholly self-absorbed?
    Oh,so you want me to read the thread up 'till this point...?
    How interesting,and I thought that my first reply in one thread should be in response about the very first post,and entry,an opening point...
    Hmmm,I wonder,where I've gone wrong...
    Lighten me up,will ya...?

Now,allow me to answer your question,no I have not,and I do not intend to...
    Why should I...?
    Why should I read everything before I post a reply,instead of simply replying to the very first post if this is my first post in the thread...?

Let's see,if something can't be fixed...Interesting point you have there,but you've obviously never actually dealt with anything such as bad...
    I've been through much in my life,went through trauma and loss of everything...
    Now,seeing all that happened to me by now,I should have killed myself ten times allready...
    But have I done it..?
    No,haven't even thought of it...Everything in life has a solution,yes,I dare to claim that...and I alway will,because I have hit the rock bottom,and I will dare to say that it makes a strong willed people tougher...
    If you have weak will,you will definitely commit suicide...
    Why...?
    TO permanently fix your problems...
    Nothing is harder in life than a life itself...

To lessen the burden on his family...?
    Then find something to do,and help the family to go through that tough time,do something about it...
    Killing yourself won't serve any purpose,it would only cause the pain and grief of the loved ones left behind...

Emotional stress,childhood trauma...Get a grip,and go on through life as you should...
    You think that the world is too cruel place to live in,since you just can't seem to find any happiness in it...?
    Then you haven't tried all possibilities...

As I've said...Strong willed people will go on through life and all problems that are comming with it...Weak ones will just give in,and follow the path of death...
    It's simple as that...weak and stupid...

...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

I don't agree on suiciding. It's a waste of life and it only causes people to break down and be unable to pay attention. One of my ex-friend suicide over losing his girlfriend and jumped into a moving train in the subway. The lowest way to die.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    Oh,so you want me to read the thread up 'till this point...?

It's advice I tend to give, yeah. Who knows when your statements have already been covered, or questions been answered, etc., if you don't look to find out?

Now, before you go decrying the "obvious" about what I may or may not have experienced, a road I refuse to go down on a public forum, I should remind you that there exists in this world things called "fatal injuries" and "terminal illnesses". There are problems that don't get better. At all. Ever. What's most tragic about these problems is that the person who has them usually realizes that they won't get better. At all. Ever. To use an appropriate analogy, this isn't a matter of your body fighting cancer; this is a matter of your body is physically losing to it. Or you having grown old and withered enough that your body is already starting to fail and shut down. Or you having suffered a grievous enough injury that the most the miracles of modern medicine are doing is slowing down the inevitable. This doesn't even touch on the mental disorders that behave as diseases and that are likewise incurable.

Everyone dies, no doubting that, but not everyone draws the short straw and has to look at their death in the near future, knowing that everything they ever wanted will never happen. I don't give two craps about your background. You're alive, I'll make an assumption that you're in half-decent health. You aren't looking at your death as a guaranteed near-future event.

Are people who are experiencing what I'm describing weak because they want to choose their own death? Are they selfish? Are they stupid? Should I begin giving examples of the influential people who've chosen their own way out because of exactly the scenarios I described above? If you've figured out the answers to those questions, and can explain them, I'm all ears. Somehow I have my doubts.

Bad Memory

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've wondered what it's like to die, but I never would. I couldn't do that to my family or friends. And, if I ever felt that something was really bad, I'd tell my family and friends about it. With them I can get better and not feel like I need to kill myself.

Anyway, for other people it may be different, but I think don't think that anyone should kill themselves. If they feel alone they should find someone to help, instead of just trying to solve it themselves. But, people do that. They think that they can do everything by themselves, and then when they hit rock bottom, they still don't think to ask anyone for help. Human pride, and stupidity can kill a lot of people, but I guess I can't really say what that about people because I'm not in their position . . .

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki Moon88 View Post
    I've wondered what it's like to die, but I never would.
    I'd imagine it's like losing all strength in your body, slowly going blind while gradually feeling very tired and needing to sleep.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

It's advice I tend to give, yeah. Who knows when your statements have already been covered, or questions been answered, etc., if you don't look to find out?

Now, before you go decrying the "obvious" about what I may or may not have experienced, a road I refuse to go down on a public forum, I should remind you that there exists in this world things called "fatal injuries" and "terminal illnesses". There are problems that don't get better. At all. Ever. What's most tragic about these problems is that the person who has them usually realizes that they won't get better. At all. Ever. To use an appropriate analogy, this isn't a matter of your body fighting cancer; this is a matter of your body is physically losing to it. Or you having grown old and withered enough that your body is already starting to fail and shut down. Or you having suffered a grievous enough injury that the most the miracles of modern medicine are doing is slowing down the inevitable. This doesn't even touch on the mental disorders that behave as diseases and that are likewise incurable.

Everyone dies, no doubting that, but not everyone draws the short straw and has to look at their death in the near future, knowing that everything they ever wanted will never happen. I don't give two craps about your background. You're alive, I'll make an assumption that you're in half-decent health. You aren't looking at your death as a guaranteed near-future event.

Are people who are experiencing what I'm describing weak because they want to choose their own death? Are they selfish? Are they stupid? Should I begin giving examples of the influential people who've chosen their own way out because of exactly the scenarios I described above? If you've figured out the answers to those questions, and can explain them, I'm all ears. Somehow I have my doubts.

Bad Memory
    Advice taken...that does seems like a good idea...

Now...
    Holy crap...
    Actually,you have a good point there,pains me to admit...
    I haven't actually even thought about illness,I was merely describing that caused by trauma,stress and self pity,and just how I feel about it...

Speaking of illness...
    Indeed,I was never in position to experience that what would seem like a death threat...
    This brings me to the thing I've said in my first post here - Who are we to judge...?
    That came to my head because I actually thought about what you've said...
    You've made me think a bit,making me realize that it's a matter of choice...
    Throughout our lives,we are given choices,and we are the ones who are making,and taking them,beeing human or nature caused...
    Every human is maker of it's own destiny...
    If one realizes the death is nearer with each day passed...I assume it would be better to cut out the misery,pain,and most of all...the fear...
    On the other hand,however,there are those who would live to the fullest each day until death comes to embrace them...
    I see...
    A matter of choice...

I'll be honest with you on that term,I do not know the answer...I was never in situation like that,and seeing how every human is different than the other...
    Well,I was wrong,that I will admit...
    That's not going to change my mind about it when it comes to things I was talking about,but it will make me to carefully choose my words in future...
    I should look at the problem from every possible angel,instead of simply assuming,that's for sure...

...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think suicide is the only way to solve problems and toughness in life. I want to believe, that in the most difficult times in life, there is always a way to solve them. I call it 'hope'.

Those who committed suicide may regret it in the future. They didn't think twice of the risk and the outcome of what they were going to do. Who knows if things would be better if they would endure the pain a little bit longer?

I had an aunt who committed suicide by drinking mosquito killer spray. She regretted it moments later and ask for help. Too bad the liquid she drank was very concentrated, it was almost empty when she drank it. She died, leaving a two year old son to live on his own. I don't think my uncle is a good father. He left to abroad in order to earn money, met a woman there and got married. My cousin is now being taken care of by my grandparents.
    I can't help but wondering, how life would turn out to be if she was still alive.

There were times in life when I said "Right, I've got enough of this already". However, no matter how desperate I was, I tried to positively think that my life is waaaaaay to precious to be thrown away, that whatever problem I was through is just another way to toughen me, either mentally or physically. Besides, there are a lot of people struggling for their lives and yet, why would we, the ones who are healthy, throw it away?
    Last edited by lovelicious; 05-27-2009 at 02:55 PM.

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by iLuvMarshmallows View Post
    Those who committed suicide may regret it in the future.

Bad Memory

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

I'm nuetral on this topic. There was the "Dark abyss" time of my life where I was constantly contemplating it. But at the same time, I was also very aware of the fact that it would have HUGE impact on the people around me. I don't think that I could ever do that to the people I consider family. But as stated, I'm not totally against it. Some people just see it as they're only way out, and if thats their choice I wont hate on them for it.
    Last edited by ~Mithrosent~; 05-27-2009 at 07:33 PM.
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

Senior Member Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 07:28 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

It's sad to see how many people think about committing suicide everyday. I've never had this problem, but a few of my cousins do. The problem is that there are times when there's nothing anyone can do to convince someone not to commit suicide. I am personally against it, unless there's a valid reason for assisted suicide. All I can really say is stick it out as long as you can. If at all possible, try to think of reasons that you might want to continue to live. Who knows, you might be able to find sometrhing in life that makes you happy, even if it does take a while.

^My piece of mediocrity

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Thumbs down

Suicide for me is the most stupid thing a person can do to solve their problems.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

...[/font]

Bad Memory
    oops. I put it wrong. That was an example of my aunt. She regretted drinking the liquid but it was too late. Sorry.

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Second rate troll gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

What brand of Mosquito killing spray was in the bottle at the time of the incident? There is a mosquito problem in my neighborhood...If you want to know why I asked.

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

Suicide is for quitters.
    feed your monster

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

i don't like people killing themselves just because they got dumped or can't overcome hard problems in life

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can understand why someone would kill their self, because I have wanted to. I would never do it though, and I don't have those thoughts anymore.

I just hope god kills me as soon as possible, so that I can be with him in afterlife. I feel that god put us on earth to enjoy what he has created, and as a test to see how well us humans can deal with eachother. I feel that when we die, is when we have dealt with so much from society that god sees this as good enough for us to go to afterlife to live with the rest of the dead. I believe the afterlife or heaven is a very peaceful place, and the only way to get to this peace is to have of dealt with so much pain and experiences from others to please god to want to bring you to afterlife.

I feel that if you believe in god, and then you kill yourself on purpose(not on accident), that it is selfish. It was not your time to die by god. He created Earth for you to enjoy living there and to build up your faith for him before you came to see him. What you did was selfish not only to those around you, but to the person that created you, god.

I hope my religious side did not offend any of you guys. I am a very philosophical person at heart. If you do not believe in god, I am totally fine with it you know. I'm just explaining my thought on suicide.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Closed Thread

Thread Information