AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Need information please

Junior Member Takeaki is on a distinguished road Takeaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 02:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Need information please

Do you guys know martial art anime(s) which setting primarily goes on high school life?

NB:

"Tenjho Tenge" is a good example,it contains very fundamental elements of japanese traditional martial arts,and all of its conflicts happen in connection of school activities and organizations.

"History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi" is a bad example,because many of its characters are not high school student and many of the conflicts do not have any relationship with the school.

"Bamboo Blade" is unrelevan example because kendo is a sport rather than martial art,it's a sport anime.

Thank's for your information

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    Threads

Is this a reco thread? I'm not quite sure, so i guess i should do a reply. I'll name one for the meantime, the thread might close down so... that's why.

Yawara! A Fashionable Judo Girl - It's about a young girl with an innate talent in Judo but wishes only to live a normal young girl's life. She is forced by her blackbelt grandfather to train and unleash her potential, she is reluctant and stubborn at first but slowly grows to love the sport/martial art as the series progresses. I previously mentioned this on the post i made before this one...
    Last edited by The Grey Crane; 05-22-2009 at 03:30 AM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Gray Crane called it.

There's an official request/recommendation thread, since this forum gets so many of them. Please redirect this there.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Closed Thread

Thread Information