AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Weapon?

Member Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2009 11:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What Weapon?

What weapon or weapons from any Anime or Manga, do you wish you could have?

I would want Van's sword, and the Banishing Gun from Saiyuki.
    Did someone call for Dan?

Member VoidSwimmer will become famous soon enough VoidSwimmer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 10:47 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: N/A

I would like to be a Master Sword Man.
    "Your Enemy Is not Defeated Until They Are Dead"

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Van's sword from GunXSword. I like the way that it is solid like any other, but it can also turn really loose and then he can make it solid again in whichever shape he chooses. I have always adored that design; ever since I saw it.

I would also like April's golden gun from Coyote Ragtime Show. Not only does it look awesome, but April has touched it! I joke; it is just unique.
    That which is; is the truth.

Member Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    Van's sword from GunXSword. I like the way that it is solid like any other, but it can also turn really loose and then he can make it solid again in whichever shape he chooses.

yeah thats probably one of the coolest things it took the second episode of the series for me to figure out what was up with the sword, when Van used it to climb a wall.

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 03:47 PM
    Threads

I would want the nen vacuum cleaner Deme-chan which is wielded by Shizuku of the Genei Ryodan in Hunter x Hunter.

Just think of how easy it would make cleaning up even the biggest house! Well, so long as you don't accidentally suck up furniture, jewels, family members, or anything important...

Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Member FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 04:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh who uses a wii?

If we're talking any weapon I'd take the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, that thing is hella awesome. If not then Yokko's badass sniper from the same show.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd be satisfied with a Katana. Any firearm that I'd actually be able to be use is available for purchase.

Oh, wait, stupid CA gun laws, I can't own an "assault weapon". I'd have to go into Nevada for that...

Senior Member mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 12:17 AM
    Threads

i would definetly say either a sword, bow staff, or a nightstick. anything that is related to the martial arts.

does the geass count as a weapon?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2013 03:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: tentaclesnyunyu

Quote Originally Posted by mstrmnd48 View Post
    does the geass count as a weapon?
    If it does, I'd dominate the world by now.

j/k

I'd have Revy's Beretta 92FS's. "Cutlass", people call it. I'd take the twins in no particular reason. Probably because Revy looks cool with them.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

X-Gloves from Hitman Reborn all day! mittens that turn into flame gloves!!
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Zanpaku-to obviously...

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 06:15 AM
    Threads

a katana or great sword like th 1 of dante!
    bt lik Rikumi sayz; Revy beretta´s r cool

Senior Member Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Candlejack Xmas Bear2 Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Misaki Saiki's Kinui.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gundam, without a doubt. As to what kindof Gundam I've want... well, that's a bit of a tough one. There are just so many awesome Gundams that've been imagined, it's near impossible to pick just one.

First on my list would be the ZGMF-X10A Freedom from Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny. While powerful, it's not as seemingly unstoppable as the Strike Freedom. Kinda takes the fun out of it if you're too strong.

Next up would be the Epyon from Gundam Wing. It doesn't have the overwhelming destructive power of Wing Zero or some of the other Gundams, but it tickles my appeal in its close-range combat prowess. For some reason, I really like the philosophy of getting up close and personal in a fight.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

I want a gunblade. but I bet a real one needs lots of skill to use.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Does Legend of Dragoon count as an anime? If so, I can think of a couple cool things to have.

Quote Originally Posted by revile View Post
    I'd be satisfied with a Katana. Any firearm that I'd actually be able to be use is available for purchase.

Oh, wait, stupid CA gun laws, I can't own an "assault weapon". I'd have to go into Nevada for that...
    Can y'all even own katanas, or do they have to be registered over there?

Bad Memory

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

I think ill go with tonfas, bladed edge tonfas

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well now that I think about it I think it would be very neat to have Able Nightroad's Scythe *evil smile*

Dragon Of Earth Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2010 03:45 PM
    Threads

I would choose Final Fantasy 7's / Cloud's Sword, But i already have both swords from the PSP version and the PS2 ff7's. I wouldn't choose any other.

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chii ♥ View Post
    Zanpaku-to obviously...
    But which Zanpaktou? There's so many unique and powerful ones to choose from...

Or there's also the Arrancar's zanpaktou which changes them into their resurrección form when they start to unsheathe it.
    Last edited by Neddog; 05-08-2009 at 12:38 PM.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've been watching Beet the Vandel Buster of late, and I have to change my vote on favorite weapon now.

Beet's Crown Shield has got to be the most versatile weapon I've seen yet! It acts as both a shield and a ball mace, and it can even remove deadly poisons! Looks like there may be other qualities to it I haven't discovered yet, too...
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    Gundam, without a doubt. As to what kindof Gundam I've want... well, that's a bit of a tough one. There are just so many awesome Gundams that've been imagined, it's near impossible to pick just one.

First on my list would be the ZGMF-X10A Freedom from Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny. While powerful, it's not as seemingly unstoppable as the Strike Freedom. Kinda takes the fun out of it if you're too strong.

Next up would be the Epyon from Gundam Wing. It doesn't have the overwhelming destructive power of Wing Zero or some of the other Gundams, but it tickles my appeal in its close-range combat prowess. For some reason, I really like the philosophy of getting up close and personal in a fight.
    Same here, a Gundam. But don't you know that is a Japanese secret, they have Gundams and angsty teenagers underground just waiting to save the world. hahahahahahahaa.
    Gundams run on the tears of teenagers...and some adults. I would so like to use Virtue or Seravee and Seraphim from Gundam 00....that would be heaven.

I would so love one of the books in Kinjinki No Gash Bell.

Or one of the Arm from the anime Mar.

Oh yes and Kurapica's chain glove from Hunter x Hunter.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Haruko:s bass guitar from flcl(It:s awseome)

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Wink

Hyourinmaru obviously. How can a fan of Hitsugaya Toushirou do not want his sword? (Bleach) (Zanpakutou)

Captain Hitsugaya's zanpakutou is Hyourinmaru which literally means “ice ring”. Hyourinmaru’s spirit is a giant winged ice-dragon. In its sealed state, Hyourinmaru looks like a common Japanese katana with a unique tsuba (guard) design similar to a flower with four petals.

To release Hyourinmaru’s shikai state, Hitsugaya recites the phrase soten ni zase Hyourinmaru translated as “sit upon the frozen heavens”. In shikai state, Hyourinmaru looks no much different with only an additional crescent blade attached by a long chain to the katana’s hilt.

To release its more powerful bankai state, Hitsugaya commands the phrase Bankai Daiguren Hyourinmaru which means “great crimson lotus ice ring”. The katana tsuba (guard) changes to eight petals from the original four. Ice partly covers Hitsugaya’s body to form two giant dragon wings on his back, a dragon tail, a dragon head frozen over his right hand and sword’s hilt, also dragon claws enveloping his left hand and both feet. Three huge flowers (with 4-petals each) similar to his sealed zanpakutou's tsuba appear behind Hitsugaya. Each of the petals fade away slowly as the bankai state prolongs.

There are two special techniques Hitsugaya used in bankai state. The first is ryuusenka or “dragon hail flower” which freeze opponents that Hitsugaya stabs, imprisoning them in a cocoon of ice. The second technique is sennen hyoro or “thousand year ice prison” which envelops the enemy with pillars of ice and freezing them.

Sorry if this is too big and you don't want to read it
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    Threads

Well it depends actually...

When it comes to power and might i'd take the godlike mecha called Ideon. The most powerful mecha even Goku ain't got nothin in terms of sheer destructivity. I can basically destroy and recreate the entire universe with this one, seriously. Ideon has four major weapons:

All-Directional missiles - It's simply a volley of powerful missiles fired from Ideon's body... billions of missiles, that is.

Ideon Sword - These are two beams of pure light coming from Ideon's hands. With their infinite length and cutting power you could make sculptures out of planets from 918298391034135791385985 lightyears away.

Black Hole Cannon - no need for an explanation 'bout this one.

Ideon Gun - A colossal cannon which fires waves of energy capable of erasing anything in it's path. You read that right, anything.

------------------

I could choose Caine the Longshot's sniper rifle just for the simple reason of displayin' it at home. It's a pathetic weapon if you ask me, and Caine is a pathetic sniper too. I just like the weapon that's all.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information