AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is it true?!?!

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Default Is it true?!?!

I heard that they might not show Shippuden on TV in the U.S. Is that true? Can anyone clear that up for me?
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

according to the reasent news and updates in media
    I dont know
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Viz Media had been simulcasting official subtitles of Shippuden for months, so you can legally watch it online.

As for whether Shippuden will be shown, it's hard to say. Cartoon Network would be the channel to show it, probably on Adult Swim, since Shippuden tries to make itself more mature(which consists of...Sai making penis jokes for 2 episodes).

But, CN and [AS] have not been very anime-friendly, considering [AS] has cut most anime, and CN itself canceled Toonami. It's hard to say, but it still might happen. Naruto has proven itself to be a cash-cow amongst the American anime crowd.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Viz Media had been simulcasting official subtitles of Shippuden for months, so you can legally watch it online.

As for whether Shippuden will be shown, it's hard to say. Cartoon Network would be the channel to show it, probably on Adult Swim, since Shippuden tries to make itself more mature(which consists of...Sai making penis jokes for 2 episodes).

But, CN and [AS] have not been very anime-friendly, considering [AS] has cut most anime, and CN itself canceled Toonami. It's hard to say, but it still might happen. Naruto has proven itself to be a cash-cow amongst the American anime crowd.
    It is possible though. Note that Code Geass is at an end and with Moribito coming back on it should only take up a few weeks. After a while all that will be left will be Bleach and other rerun series.

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    It is possible though. Note that Code Geass is at an end and with Moribito coming back on it should only take up a few weeks. After a while all that will be left will be Bleach and other rerun series.

Excuse me, but may I ask where you got that information? Regarding Moribito replacing Code Geass.
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of the Twilight View Post
    Excuse me, but may I ask where you got that information? Regarding Moribito replacing Code Geass.
    Sauce?

I always have some in my pocket.

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    Sauce?

I always have some in my pocket.
    Why thank you, kind sir. I really liked Moribito and thought it was gone forever (well, besides finding rare Japanese episodes across the web).
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of the Twilight View Post
    Why thank you, kind sir. I really liked Moribito and thought it was gone forever (well, besides finding rare Japanese episodes across the web).
    Hopefully you didn't go past the 10 episodes aired on TV. The dub is what really makes Moribito stand out from the [as] schedule.

Finally Code Geass is at an end. I want some more anime on there, but honestly all I can see coming in afterwards is Naruto. It's the only logical choice.

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

if cant watch it on your tv, u can always watch in the internet... haha lol

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by agiup View Post
    if cant watch it on your tv, u can always watch in the internet... haha lol
    That's the problem. My comp is suckish, and can't play videos and such without contracting several viruses

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser01 View Post
    That's the problem. My comp is suckish, and can't play videos and such without contracting several viruses
    They simulcast legally on CrunchyRoll. You won't be getting viruses from something legitimate like that.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    They simulcast legally on CrunchyRoll. You won't be getting viruses from something legitimate like that.
    Crunchy...roll? lol weird nameXD But I wouldn't be able to, cause my mom is stubborn and thinks she knows everything>.<

Junior Member Evo20383 will become famous soon enough Evo20383 will become famous soon enough Evo20383's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 10:31 PM
    Threads

wel, i know i saw sum previews w/ english voices in dem 4 Shippuden, but dat wuz back in January, so i duno 4 now.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, I hope I can see it on TV, but I suppose I can try the sites you listed. I hope they work...

Member STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 07:52 AM
    Threads

I really want to see this in english. In my opinion the second half of Naruto was mostly filler and boring. Shippuden is much better, but I was kinda hoping that the guy who does the voice for Naruto would get replaced or not be as annoying...

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by STEAMedtodeath View Post
    I really want to see this in english. In my opinion the second half of Naruto was mostly filler and boring. Shippuden is much better, but I was kinda hoping that the guy who does the voice for Naruto would get replaced or not be as annoying...
    Are you saying he didn't get replaced?

Member STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath has a reputation beyond repute STEAMedtodeath's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No he didn't, at least in the trailers. But I was hoping they would find someone to make him sound less annoying.
    Last edited by STEAMedtodeath; 07-19-2009 at 07:37 AM.

... from SPACE! BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2009 11:26 AM
    Threads

CrunchyRoll is great.
    ;3
    No viruses at all.
    You should really try that out.
    Dinosaurs Go Rawrr.
    [[Meaning I Love You.]]

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

STEAMed: so does that mean they didn't change the voice of older Naruto?

Bailey: Is that all that crunchyroll does? Videos?

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, the original cast is returning. So YES the older Naruto has the same actor providing the voice.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by STEAMedtodeath View Post
    No, the original cast is returning. So YES the older Naruto has the same actor providing the voice.
    haha, sorry. Didn't mean to say it twice. I guess I just lost my train of thought or somethingXD

But they're all years older, so that's kinda lame, you know? You think they would of changed em out cuz of puberty or something, you know?
    Last edited by ZukaxxMimozu; 07-20-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser01 View Post
    haha, sorry. Didn't mean to say it twice. I guess I just lost my train of thought or somethingXD

But they're all years older, so that's kinda lame, you know? You think they would of changed em out cuz of puberty or something, you know?
    Well the voice actors are all adults, and it's not like they can only do one voice. The whole part of being an "actor" is that they can do different voices and personalities. All they'd have to do is speak a bit deeper, and just about anyone can do that.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah but Naruto sounds the same, hopefully he at least acts more mature...

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, when I said "change em out" I meant the voice, not the voice actors that. I figured that they would keep em, I just meant I hoped they tried to make themselves sound older and all.

EXTROVERTED HERO Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 12:35 PM
    Threads

Just so you guys know it's a woman who does his voice(in English and Japanese)
    Last edited by Kamen Rider V3 Blue; 07-20-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information