AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Addicted to Blood

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akuNoHikari View Post

No, it's good! But I think Lucia should have been shocked when her father told her that he wants her to be the queen. Or if being shocked does not suite her personality, at least make her ask him some questions about it, like why does he want her to be the queen. But suddenly "Yes"? Anyway, it's still good as it is. And my suggestion will only add a few lines, but the final result will remain the same.
    Keep it up. ^_^d
    It seems you still don't understand many things about Lucia's personality . Do you think she went to save her father only to result him in being a king again? And do you think she did not expect her father to feel guilty about leaving her and trying to return the favor by giving her the kingdom? She already knew why he wanted her to be the queen. It was to drop his own guilt. So I don't think I need to add some more lines.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Senior Member Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2010 11:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: hey whats that??

err... that plot and everything is good but i think you are rushing everything and try to add a bit more description to the story and try writing in a slow pace

then does strength represent justice, is powerlessness a crime??I'm not the one at fault the world is.

-lelouch

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Volume 27

Updating again! Thanks for comments. I really appreciate criticism. Volume 27. Lucia's Point of View.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Volume 27: Forget Your Pride, Cling To Your Love.

- I am, but I won't be soon. Good luck in being a queen,- Naito said hastily and ran off to a random direction, as fast as he could.
    - Naito...- I mumbled silently, stretching my hand out to nothingness. I wanted to reach him with my arm, ask him "why,what,where" and other questions of that kind. However I was already too late, like I always am.
    - Lucia, where are you going?- my father asked me, as he saw me taking up my things and moving away from him.
    - Do you need to ask?- I asked him, still silently, but with more determination. I was turning to one side and another, trying to catch up Naito's scent, see him or hear him. However it was all pointless. I never thought that he was this fast.
    - Lucia, he's gone,- my father said, as if he wanted to endorse my thoughts.- Go to sleep, you'll think tomorrow,- he said a little bit worried.
    - Fine,- I answered still silently and went to sleep. Well I say "went to sleep", but actually I couldn't sleep all night. I was thinking the same thing over and over again and I couldn't find the answer. I haven't ever imagined that life can be worse than it was earlier.
    - Lucia, your father said to wake you up,- Adou said silently(probably didn't really wanted to wake me up), waking me up from my thoughts.
    - I'm up,- I said and stood up.
    I don't really know how much time passed, but I just remember walking towards our country. We walked... and walked... and walked... It looked like an eternity. However, after eternity we reached our country, our castle, which I not so long ago attacked.
    As we reached our castle, my father gave me a room and left me some clothes. I don't know how he convinced everybody in there to serve him again, but it seems that he did it.
    Just as I was left all alone, I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran through the fabulous halls to find a bath. When I found that, I hurriedly took off my clothes,dived in a bath, to wash myself not only from outside, but from inside too. I needed something to disturb my thoughts, to get me out of them or just to get rid of them. As I was in a bath, I washed and washed myself, rubbing the blood from my skin, starting to think only about the sweat smell of it. Blood, blood, blood... Isn't that the only thing my life was spinning around so many years? So why do I need something else now?
    When I finally calmed down, I slowly climbed up from the bath and dressed myself properly. And maybe I could have finally spent at least one day calmly, if I wouldn't have seen Naito's coat lying on the ground. I suddenly remembered how he gave me it, when he saw my torn up equipment. Clear tears of sadness started running down my face.
    It hurts... I'm not getting stabbed or injured... It hurts deep inside my heart...
    Little by little, my tears started turning into rage. I ran out of the gorgeous bathroom and stopped in the middle of hallway. On the superb walls, there were many portraits of people, however when I looked at every single portrait on that wall, I could only see Naito's picture on it.
    I started running towards the living room, destroying every single beautiful detail of the castle in my way. All servants ran to sides, just so that they would avoid me. In the living room, I started crushing beautiful marble tables,big bright lamps, fabulous old-time chairs and every single thing I could find, just to express my anger. I couldn't hear anything outside, but there were many words running through my head. I kept destroying everything, until I felt two strong hands on my shoulders. I suddenly turned back to see my father, which I pushed down with a lot of force by mistake. Just then, when he started coughing blood, I suddenly realized what kind of mess I have made.
    - You've really become strong,- he said smiling, but still a little bit dizzy.- You already destroyed half of the castle,- he laughed, only making me confused. I destroyed half of the castle, but he is laughing?!- Go outside to cool down a little and come back, when you're calmer,- he said, before standing up and going through the halls, trying to think how to fix all this mess.
    I listened to his advice and went outside, only to see that it was already midnight. I walked around the marvelous yard, trying to find something, that will help me. Even though it was a little bit quieter, those words were still ringing in my head.
    Finally, after some minutes of searching, I found a working fountain. I quickly walked over to that fountain and sunk my head into the cold water, thinking that this will help me to forget everything, however the sound in my head became even clearer. With every single word, I remembered moments, when I spent my time with him. It's like when people say "when you die, all your life passes through your eyes", but sadly, I'm not dying, even though I wished that long time ago.
    Who are you?- his beautiful voice echoes through my ears, as I hear his voice for the first time.
    Are you a Vampire?- he asks me, as I remember his lips near my neck.
    I am Karuma Naito- he says, when I ask him his name.
    lover and comrade,- he says, making me blush.
    Live with me,- he says, sending shivers all over my body.
    You idiot,- he whispers,softly kissing me.
    Is slaughtering really that important to you?- he asks me a question, which I didn't know the answer for.
    I made you cry,- he says nervously, as he sees my tears of happiness.
    I'm sorry,- he apologizes, even though he has nothing to apologize for.
    Are you okay?- he asks, softly hugging me.
    Everything will be fine,- he says, when I feel scared.
    Don't die,- he says, leaving me behind to fight.
    I love you, Lucia,- he answers my question....

I kept my head in the water for a little bit longer... Even though it makes me mad to hear his voice, I want to hear it and I want to see him. After some seconds, I brought my head out of the water, to face the terrifying world again. Strong wind reminded me of his existence, making my face freeze like an ice. I looked up to the dark sky, concentrating only on the shivering stars, which finally helped me calm down.
    I came back to the castle, only to find my father sitting on the chair and spinning something around his hand.
    - Welcome back,- he said happily, smiling.
    - What do you want from me?- I asked bluntly, pretending that I did nothing at all.
    - Just a couple of words,- he said.- Sit down.
    I sat down as he said and he continued.
    - I see that you're really mad, so I decided to talk with you,- he said.- Do you love that guy?- he asked me, making a "serious father's" face. It must be really hard for him to talk like that.
    - Mmm, well, I guess so,- I answered slowly, thinking everything over. So that's why I want to see him so much? Because I love him?
    - Well then, catch this,- my father said and threw the thing he span around his hand to me. I caught that, only to see that this was some kind of jewelry.
    - What's this?- I asked, tempted by curiosity.
    - That's your mother's,- he said, a little bit terrified, because he didn't know how would I react.
    - And?- I asked him again, now clearly looking at that pendant. It had the shape of heart and it was all made of crystal. I thought this was just a patrimony, but I saw some words lapidary.- What's written here?- I asked, because I couldn't read that.
    - "Forget Your Pride, Cling To Your Love"- he answered me, diving deep inside his thoughts.- The first time I met your mother, she said she would never marry someone like me, even though she didn't know I was a vampire. "I don't like your attitude" she said. But days went by and I kept bringing her flowers, trying to seduce her. As I finally did that, she gave me this,- he pointed to the pendant,- and said: "I forgot my pride and my love belongs only to you. I want you to have this and remember that, as long as you are alive",- he finished his story. I never knew that he needed to seduce my mother, but that didn't surprise me. Probably because I wasn't in any mood to be surprised.
    - So what that has to do with me?- I asked bluntly, as my father stood up and went near me. He took my hand and made me squeeze the pendant.
    - Listen to my advice, my daughter. Forget your pride and chase Karuma Naito. Do not let go of your chance to be happy,- he said.- Look all over the world and find him.
    - Fine,- I said, a little happy to have received encouragement.- But that can mean that I won't be back to take over your place in leading a country,- I said.
    - Don't worry about me,- he said happily.- Just be sure to visit sometimes.
    - I'll be sure,- I said and hurriedly stood up.- See you soon, Father,- I said, walking out of his room.
    I ran through the messy hallways(I nearly destroyed them...) to my room. I took some clothes, some money, like a normal person. Then I went to the bathroom, where lied Naito's coat. I picked that up and went outside the castle. The sky showed, that it was nearly morning. I quickly ran out of the yard and I soon was outside the first town.
    - Where could you be?- I whispered to myself, sitting on the gray, polished rock, which I found near.
    As I reached the second town, I started asking people if they saw a tall guy with emerald eyes and short black hair, but they said that they didn't see anybody as beautiful as that. Then I entered third town... forth town and so on... Days went by and it almost seemed that Naito disappeared from earth's surface, when I finally found a clue in a town called Osashi.
    As I reached that town, I started asking people about Naito and when nobody said me anything about him, I started to think that this is another useless town. I already wanted to leave it, as I got stopped by a granny, who was selling fruits on the street. She was about Sixty-years-old with gray hair and sparkling brown eyes. She also had a very kind look on her face.
    - Girl, is that you, who are looking for a handsome boy around your age?- she asked me, showing that her voice was as kind as her expression.
    - Yes, that's me,- I answered her, a little bit confused that she really grabbed my hand in order to stop me.
    - Could that be a tall boy with emerald eyes and black hair, who helped me pick up my fruits, when I dropped them?- she asked me, perfectly describing Naito.
    - That's him,- I yelled happily, attracting everyone's attention to myself for a second.
    - Oh, dear,- she said, like any older women would have said,- I'm happy you're looking for him.
    - Why?- I asked her, confused again. I'm not really used to socializing with older people, or humans themselves, but I have no choice now.
    - That boy's beautiful eyes had a lot of sadness in them,- she said, thinking back.- But he was still so handsome, that I can't forget him!- she suddenly shouted, but not as loud as I yelled. Her cheeks were a little bit red.
    - Handsome, huh?- I asked myself, raising my eyes to the sky.- So, do you know where can I find him?- I asked her.
    - Of course!- she answered me.- He said that if I will need any help again, I should go therewith this address,- she said and after a couple minutes of searching in her robe(teal and white robe, just a simple one) she drew a little paper and gave it to me.
    - Seventh house in the third district?- I asked her to check if I read her handwriting rightly.
    - Yes,- she said.- Be sure to say thanks to him for help.
    - Thank you very much,- I said and bowed to the first human in my whole life.- You helped me so much, so please accept this,- I drew a lot of money from my pocket and placed that in her hand. She already wanted to say that she doesn't need that, but I left before she could say anything.
    Finding seventh house in third district wasn't that hard as I thought it would be. With my looks and my talent to talk sweetly, any person along the way showed me directions.
    And so, after some minutes(45 to be exact, because I counted seconds, while walking) I finally saw a beautiful house. It was big, ancient with bright windows and amazingly fabulous garden. It was all painted white, while the windows were with brown frames. Doors were brown too.
    My heart started racing quickly, as I walked to the doors. *Tuk tuk* a sound echoed through my ears, as I knocked to the ancient doors.
    - Wait a minute,- I heard his voice, which made my heart beat even faster.
    After one minute(exactly one minute!) he opened the doors, when I grabbed his coat I had in my bag and threw it on his face, before he could see me.
    - What the...?- he said as I swooped down on him(the real meaning), softly embracing him and removing the coat from his lips, so that I would be able to kiss him. My hands reached his hair and pushed his head even more closer, deepening our kiss....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    She had no name, but she was charmed so much by Naito... And she helped so much for me to continue my story! I'm grateful, granny!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fju. This was sooooooo long.(Well for me at least, because it's easy for you to just read!!!).It felt like a "Special"(you know when one anime episode contains double time). Well I hope you liked this, because I noticed your criticism, tried to add more elements, descriptions. Aww... Lucia became so sweet..
    P.S. I'm not used to write "lovely scenes" so do not comment that place.. please
    Last edited by IcePriestess; 10-29-2009 at 11:28 AM.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by IcePriestess View Post
    I really appreciate criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcePriestess View Post
    I'm not used to write "lovely scenes" so do not comment that place.. please
    How the hell are we supposed to criticize when you asked us not to criticize the one thing that needs criticism? (Just kidding )

Anyways, the "lovely" scenes were... lovely! Congratulations, this chapter was really a special. Not only in the length, but also in the content.

But you wrote nothing about Naito's reaction when Lucia found him. (I know, that has to wait until Naito's PoV chapter...)

Keep it up! ^_^d

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Volume 28

Hey there again. Volume 28. Naito's Point of View.
    Volume 28: Foul Play

I ran off to a random direction as fast as I could. My legs were carrying me further and further away from that place, from where Lucia is.
    My skin was shivering from the cold breeze,but I kept running. My pace fastened even more. Day changed night,sun changed moon. Time just flew by.
    I was already many miles away, when I felt my body weakening. This is really funny, but I think that this is the only thing that will never change - my lust for blood.
    I looked around to see if I wasn't near any town and to my surprise- I was almost at the entrance of the town named "Hunta". Having no other choice, but to hunt there, I entered that town.
    Everything around me seemed dull. Not only the streets were too sandy, but houses were more like huts. There weren't many people around, but the ones I saw were pale and tired. As I walked down the street,everyone stared at me, as if I was some kind of salvation. It was the first time that I felt like I was food.
    I could have just refreshed my thirst by killing them, but my intuition told me that something bad would happen if I did that in the middle of a street. That's why I kept walking, until I saw a place resembling bar. The doors leading to it were broken, so I walked in slowly, trying to not make them creak.
    The bar was as poor in the inside, as it was in the outside. The tables,where drunk men were sitting, were about to break. Instead of chairs, people were sitting on the barrels. They were all drinking some cheap, nasty alcohol. Isn't there someone with a normal blood in there!?
    - Excuse me,- I walked up to the barman,- Could you tell me why people here are so poor?- I asked him, sitting on one of the barrels.
    - You're not from around here, are you?- he asked raising his head,- I'll tell you if you'll buy something,- he said.
    I took out some money from my pocket, gave them to him and said:
    - I don't need a drink, just tell me what happened.
    - Fine,- the barman replied, slipping money into his pocket,- It all started twenty years ago with those monster attacking us and slaughtering everyone in their way...,- he started.
    - Monsters? Who were they?- I interrupted him.
    - So called „Vampires“,- he said with a "fake" tone,making me shiver. If he knew who he is talking to now...- They killed more than half of our townspeople and made the rest of us panic. The town head took a quick, yet stupid action - he spend all the town funds on hiring vampire hunters,- he said „hunters“ with disgust.- Well, as those hunters came, they captured all of the vampires and made them starve to death. After that they cut of their heads and placed them on the roof of the house we've given them to live in. But that's not all... They were supposed to leave right after extermination, however they didn't,- he sighed.
    - How long did they live here?-I asked him,thinking about how cruel some vampires were and remembering Lucia again..
    - They still live here!- he said loudly.- For damn twenty years they are taking all of our earned money for guarding our town!!!- he yelled with anger.- We'll soon starve to death, as those „Vampires“ did!
    - Why don't you kick them out then?- I asked him, now concentrating all my thoughts on this issue. I never really knew that "Vampire hunters" exist.
    - They are still exterminating „Vampires“,- he said,- though I'm sure that the ones they are really killing are humans...- he added silently.
    - What do you mean?
    - They kill anyone suspicious, anyone who, in their opinion could be a vampire,- barman said.- That's right! I forgot... Hurry up and leave, because hunters will soon come to take my money.
    - Yeah, I should really take leave,- I said,remembering that I still didn't get any blood to drink.- Thanks for the story,- I stood up as the broken bar doors creaked.
    - Hey,- a nasty voice greeted the barman,as everyone in the bar suddenly stopped drinking and looked at me.- Have my money?- he asked,more like threatened,walking past me to the bar.
    The barman seemed really scared, but he still pulled out a little bag of money and gave it to the hunter.
    - Hey,Dane, look, it's a Vampire standing next to you,- the other hunter and the only one I could see(because he was standing outside) talked. He was quite small: about one and half meters height and not more than fifty kilos weight. He had short gray hair and sharp green eyes. I think he was in his early forties,but he was still carrying a sharp knife attached to his waist.
    - I think this one is just a simple guy,Sane,- the one who's name was Dane said and walked up to me.
    - You don't know anything,Dane. I'm the leader of the hunters and I'm judging who is a Vampire and who is not,- Sane said and walked up to me too.- Hey,boy, what's your name?- he asked with his dirty voice.
    Believe me, even I can get tired of this. They are obviously making fun of me...
    - Naito,- I said, still containing myself.
    - Sane, let's better leave him alone,- said Dane.
    - No way,- Sane said playfully.- Naito, let's go outside.
    I agreed to that by nodding my head. This town was poor as it already was and I don't want to cause any more trouble. If he want to play, I'm ready to do that,but only outside.
    As we left the bar, the people who were inside went near doors to look what will happen next. The barman stood in the front. I averted my gaze away from them to Dane and Sane and just now noticed that Dane was a huge guy, about the same age as Sane.
    - Will you tie him up?- asked Dane.
    - No, I just want to cut his beautiful face a little,- said Sane with an enormous excitement in his voice.- Sorry, Naito, you'll serve as a victim, even though you're just a human,- he said and took the knife to his hand, adding some fluid to it.
    I have been listening to everything they have been blurting out: boy,victim, human... Who do they think they are to call me like that? I may be a calm person, I may not talk a lot, but I'm not somebody's stepping stone. It has been a long time since a human made me angry and this feels really good. The urge to kill somebody, the trance which you enter when lust takes over, the feeling when you play with your food before eating...
    - Dane and Sane, right?- I said, attracting their attention.- I don't remember accepting any of these stupid remarks you've said.
    - Nobody asked you, boy,- laughed Sane, spinning his knife around a finger.
    - Then I won't ask too,- I said and walked up to Sane. He is so small that he won't have much of blood... Anyways...
    - Oh, you've come yourself, now I can start...- he tried to say something dirty again, but I grabbed him by his collar and raised him into the air with one hand. However this still didn't frighten him - I mean he is light, so a stronger human could lift him too. Then he did something unexpected. He stabbed me in the stomach with his knife,expecting victory.
    - You're damn annoying,- I said and quickly dug my fangs into his neck, sucking his blood. Sounds of surprise,pain,disgust reached my ears. I tried to not look at everyone's faces...
    As I finished feasting off Sane, I raised my head up to see Dane. He was extremely startled and stood only two meters away from me. He was probably ready to help Sane, but froze when he saw I was a Vampire.
    - Please...Don't kill me...- he stuttered.- We haven't killed a single Vampire in twenty years,- he yelled with fear, his gigantic face awry.
    - I thought so,- I said and pierced his chest with my hand to make him kneel. And when he did, I sucked him dry too.
    The "fight" which I wouldn't even call a fight was over. I was all covered in blood. My stomach hurt from the knife, which was still in it. I slowly pulled out the knife and dropped it on the ground. Then I finally looked at the bar and all the people in it. I thought they will be scared, but they seemed just surprised. Some were even happy about hunters being killed. The barman was just looking at me, speechless.
    - There are only three vampires left alive in this world,- I said and remembered Lucia again. It's not like I'm not thinking about her, but life continues and I need to forget every minute I spend with her..- None of them will attack you. Kick out the hunters,- I said and started walking down the street, but as I stepped a couple steps, I heard barman shouting:
    - Thank you! Come Again!
    What a strange guy... Inviting vampire for a dinner.
    - Maybe I will,- I yelled back and left Hunta town.
    My trip continued and I passed by some other towns. My stomach began to hurt a lot. I think that that fluid Sane was putting on the knife was poison. I tried to stay unnoticeable, so I bought a new coat to hide my wounds. Thinking about where to stay wasn't a big problem. I once lived in Osashi, so I bought a map in the passing town and not long after I was already at my destination.
    Then I took out a paper on which I had my home address written.
    - Seventh house in the third district,- I read the paper to myself.
    It wasn't hard to find it. Not used for so long, but still white with ancient brown-framed windows and doors of the same kind. It seemed that somebody from the neighborhood comes here and takes care of the huge garden, because it is still fabulous, as it was long time ago.
    I took out the key, which was surprisingly still hidden under the same flower and unlocked the doors. Everything was the same as always - bed, table, wardrobe, bath, toilet, paintings, piano and a lot of other things. The house was a little bit dusty, but nice. Walls were still white, because my parents painted them like that saying:
    - You love the color white, don't you?
    And they were right. I like the color white a lot.
    After looking at everything, I lain down on the bed and my thoughts once again came back at Lucia. Her voice, her appearance, her character... Everything about her is just too exclusive.
    - Stop thinking about her,- I kept repeating to myself already for two hours and when I finally managed to drop her out of my head for a while, I went outside to breathe in some fresh air and to take a little walk.
    So as I was walking and trying to not think about anything, I saw how a huge guy pushed a granny with a fruit box out of his way. That old woman dropped her fruits and they scattered all along the street. People, who were passing by not only didn't stop to help her,but they squashed the fruits by stepping on them. Besides that, that huge guy didn't even apologize.
    - Please stop,- that old woman kept saying, but the people around didn't even listen.
    That's why I decided to play a little game.
    - Can you please stop?- I said loudly, with a charming voice, removing my hair from my face.
    All the people around just froze. This really does work... I was lucky that many of the humans around were women, but it seems that I charmed men too...
    - So cute,- I heard one woman squeal.
    - So adorable! Do you have a girlfriend?- asked another one.
    - He looks so cool!- shouted one man.
    This is really funny, but as I distracted all those people, that old woman successfully picked up her fruits.
    - Thank you,- she said through all the "cutie", "adorable" shouts.
    - No problem,- I said and took out a paper with my home address.- Take this and if you'll ever need help, come therewith this address,- I said, still in my "adorable mode".- Got to go, while I'm still alive,- I whispered to myself and somehow got away from all those people.
    Days passed by quickly, even though I wasn't really doing anything special. I was just trying to cure the poison in my wound, but nothing helped. The pain wouldn't go away and believe me, it hurt a damn lot!
    There was already three weeks after I left Lucia. I was thinking more and more about her every day. I wish she would just show up and call my name again... But there's no way that would happen, right? Just when I was thinking about that, I head a silent *tuk,tuk*.
    - Wait a minute,- I shouted, thinking that this is probably that granny from the town. I slowly walked to doors(poison... hurts...) and opened them to see... nothing! Somebody threw some cloth on my face and fell right on me, making my stomach hurt even more. Is this an enemy? Somebody's attacking?
    - What the...?- I wanted to say hell, but that somebody took a cloth off my lips and kissed me passionately... Wait... This is not a granny... Nor this is an enemy... I tried to understand the situation, as that person laid her hand on my hair and pushed my head even closer, deepening our kiss...
    This sweet smell... This taste of a kiss... This feeling when she touches my skin... Lucia... It must be a dream, right? If so, then I don't want to wake up...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This time the picture is... Sane!

I think I enjoyed writing this a little bit too much.*Tries to remember what she did yesterday*. Yes, that's right... Well I hope you liked it. You can comment all you want, don't be shy . And you can also ask anything, if something is not clear.
    Good luck waiting for the next chapter. *Evil laugh*
    Last edited by IcePriestess; 04-16-2010 at 02:48 PM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Volume 29

Sorry for the wait. Lucia's point of view.
    Volume 29: Reflections

This was really great. I would have never thought that I will ever experience such feelings... Those amazing emotions that Naito brought to my life were like a big light, showing me directions wherever I go. But I think that I have already found a place I want to stay the rest of my life and I'm not planning to leave, no matter what. That place is only near him, near Naito.
    Our kiss was really deep. I could feel his presence, his very true nature.The Naito I knew was usually calm and reserved, but this one was wild like a lion, who just got out of his cage. He kept pushing me closer and closer to him, even though it seemed pretty much impossible. His lips kept me from breaking the kiss, as if he thought that I will disappear as soon as he lets go of me.
    Soon the same sensation overcame my body too. I broke my hands free of his hair, traveling down his chest, checking if he was the real thing. Just when I reached his stomach, a strong smell hit my nose, making me jump on my feet.
    - You're hurt!- I yelled, looking at my hands all stained in blood. Naito's blood scent was strong, but a little bit different from how it was before. The sweet smell of his blood was now mixed with a lot of herbs and one strong deadly poisons scent.
    - This is not a dream?- his unsure voice once again reached my ears. I would usually shout something like "Of course, you idiot! Don't I look real?", but I wasn't so sure myself. I would think that this was a dream too, if not all the searching and checking I have done up until now.
    - This isn't,- I answered him silently, a little smile appeared on my face.
    - Then you shouldn't be here,- he said, turning his head away from me and I already wanted to say something touching like "I love you", but he continued his sentence.- Because now I won't let go of you,- he said, standing up slowly, leaning to the doorway, holding his wound so that he would lose as little blood as possible.
    - That's good,- I said still smiling, going near him step by step.
    - You see, I always get hurt when you're not around,- he suddenly stated. Well this was kind of true, but still embarrassing. I should be used to awkward situations by now...
    While I was lost in my head, Naito probably thought that I wouldn't ask or say anything more, so he grabbed my hand and threw me into his house and then closed the door. Well he didn't exactly threw me, but more like caught by surprise and quickly led me into his house.
    - Feel free to look around,- he said, walking a little bit forward, but I didn't notice a single difference, because his house was so damn huge!
    - Where's the bed?- I asked Naito, looking around for one. I need to lay him down and take a better look at that wound.
    - What?!- Naito suddenly went all red... Oh,God, I was misunderstood once again.
    - Your wound. I need to take a look at it,- I explained it to him, blushing a little myself, because of such a misunderstanding.
    - Oh...,- he finally came to senses.- It's in the second floor. Follow me,- he said and started moving towards ancient fabulous staircase. As we climbed up, I instantly noticed a music room, which was filled with a lot of various instruments. But that was not my concern now.
    We walked through the whole hallway and here: finally a bedroom.
    Naito lain down on bed straightly, as if he was ready for some experiments.
    - I'm not gonna hurt you...probably,- I said, more like joked. It seems that my acting expression was funny, because he started laughing, but the pain spread fast and that laugh was replaced by a small moan.
    - Relax,- I said, taking his shirt off and revealing the terrible wound. From the looks of it, it was made with a knife... probably one that Hunters hold. Well anyway, I won't ask him where he got it. - Is there a bowl somewhere around?- I asked Naito and he pointed to the bathroom. A bathroom near bedroom - how convenient.
    I took a big bowl from a bathroom, with a little bit water in it. Then I laid it on the ground near the bed and leaned down near the wound.
    - What are you going to do?- Naito asked a little bit confused by my uncomfortable position.
    - I'll suck all the poisonous blood out, of course. Didn't this thought ever cross your mind?- I asked him.
    - Well it did,- he said,- but have you ever tried to reach your stomach with teeth?- he asked rhetorically.
    - I got it,- I said smiling once again.- Ok, ready...set... here I go,- I whispered and dug my fangs right into his stomach. Not a really beautiful sight, believe me.
    I began sucking his blood and it was damn hard not to swallow it and to spit it out in the bowl. I kept sucking his blood, slowly, trying to cause as little pain as I could. I sucked and sucked and sucked, but the poisonous blood just wouldn't stop. And just when the bowl was about full, the blood cleared up and once again regained its sweet smell.
    - Done,- I sighed looking at the pale Naito. Yet he was still conscious and was looking at me smartly, saying that he's Okay without words. I probably drained a little bit too much blood and the less blood Vampires have - the weaker they become. I thought that might happen and since I always "eat" properly, it wasn't such a big problem.
    I removed the cloth from my neck and moved my neck right near his fangs.
    - Here, drink,- I said, somehow excited myself. I wonder why humans scream so much when we drink their blood. The feeling when another Vampire sucks blood from you is just super awesome!
    I didn't get any word response, but he just dug his fangs into my neck and began draining my blood. As I thought, this felt really good. He drank a lot of blood and with a single sip, life was returning to his body.
    I even started to wonder if I won't get fat by "eating" so much. Maybe I should limit the blood I drink...
    After some time he stopped drinking and released my neck.
    - Thanks, you're delicious as always,- he said through heavy breaths. He was obviously excited too.
    - No problem,- I said and carried out the bowl out of the room, spilling all the poisonous blood in it right into the bathroom.
    Worries are finally over....
    After all that blood-sucking thing, I was really tired, so I lain down near Naito and instantly fell asleep.
    I was dreaming some really sweet dreams, when I got woken up by a beautiful sound. Someone was playing a magical melody, which can be compared to nightingale's singing. Just then I opened my eyes to see that Naito was not near me anymore. That sort of makes sense, because it seems that I slept a damn lot.
    It's a fact that Vampires are superb at many things, that humans can't do very well. Humans have their jobs, their families and a lot of needs, which take almost all of their time, while Vampires only need to sleep a few hours and hunt down some food. There's plenty of time left for other activities.
    Even though I knew this, it still surprised me that Naito chose music. He probably spent a lot of time dedicated only to that category.
    Then I stood up and started moving towards the music room I noticed before. Naito was sitting near a huge piano, his fingers were flying all over the finger-board, creating that fairy-like melody. He was now wearing a white new shirt, which top was unbuttoned. By the impression I got staring at him now, I would have never thought that he was injured just several hours ago.
    I just stood there at the doorway quietly, listening to the melody. It's like it stopped me from moving, paralyzed every cell in my body and took me in, far away from reality.
    Just when Naito noticed me and stopped playing the piano, I was finally able to break through into our world again.
    - Like it so much?- Naito chuckled looking at me.
    - It's just unexpected to see you doing something like this,- I replied, hiding my excitement.
    Then he stood up from the chair he was sitting on and motioned me to come closer to him. And just as I did that, he started talking.
    - You chose drawing,right?- he asked me.
    - Yeah, how do you know?- I looked at him confused.
    - I saw paintings at your house,- he said.- While your paintings represent reality, my music creates illusion. Do you understand what I mean?- he said, taking my left hand and putting it between both of his hands.
    - I think I do,- I answered, softening up from his gesture.
    - You see, as my parents committed suicide, I was left all alone, without anyone's support. And the only thing i could do was create illusions,- he suddenly surprised me by telling something about himself. - Illusions are pretty and warm, but they are far away from things that real life can give you. So, will you help me to face reality by living here with me from now on?- he asked sweetly, raising up my hand to touch his cheek and laying a little kiss on it.
    - Of course,- I replied quickly and wrapped my hands around him, giving Naito a biggest hug I have ever given anyone. And just as illusions turned into reality, I noticed it.
    My eyes were turned into the direction of the music room's window. And through that window I gazed upon a big snowy field.
    Suddenly I remembered all the moments of my painful past, all the blood I have shed on that white beautiful snow. My heart almost exploded, when every bloody moment just flashed through my eyes. My legs went numb and I fell right into confused Naito's hands, losing control of my own body...
    The picture is Dane:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hope you liked it. Happy New Year to Everybody!!! This chapter is a little gift. I hope It's worth calling a gift
    Last edited by IcePriestess; 12-31-2009 at 03:07 PM.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

It took a bit long, but it's good. Nice work on the end of the year.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Continuation

"she probably won't write anymore" "she's dead" or something like that? Had these thoughts, didn't you? Well don't scold me. Everyone has their own reasons.
    Volume 30:
    Naito's Point of View.
    More Precious than my life

Lucia was now in my embrace. It felt like I was born only for this moment, only to be together with her.
    And just when I finally lowered all my defenses and forgot about the fact that I'm a Vampire, Lucia suddenly succumbed and fell down right into my hands. At first I thought that this was my fault and that she was really tired, but unfortunately for me - I was wrong.
    - Hey, are you okay?- I asked her, my voice was trembling from fear, but I was still keeping up a tight front.
    She wasn't responding to my question and that confused me even more. Even if she was tired, there's no way she would lose consciousness.
    - Are you joking?- I expressed the thought that crossed my mind, but she still didn't respond.
    Then I laid her down on the ground nearby and noticed that blood was running down from her chest, covering all clothes in red.
    What was happening? Is she wounded somewhere? Is this my fault? I asked myself these questions over and over again, when Lucia's eyes suddenly shot open widely. There was something strange going on, but I couldn't bring myself to ask her anything, because the look in her eyes was slightly more different. She was now looking at me sharply, with power and rage inside. That look made her red-colored eyes seem darker, as if she was some kind of monster. As her eyes finished examining me, they traveled to various items in the music room, but it was clear that Lucia wasn't looking for anything specific.
    - Lucia?- my voice finally came out, but it just resulted in scaring her, because she quickly jumped on her feet and began hissing at me. I was looking through my memories trying to find an explanation to this, but I found none.
    Lucia was still standing in front of me in attack position, but she didn't move. Seeing that, I began to take small steps, almost unnoticeable, in order to reach her. However, as soon as Lucia noticed that I got closer, she turned away from me and jumped out of the window at full speed, forcibly shattering all the glass on the floor.
    That was the last sip of my patience. I let all the power inside me explode at once, giving me more strength and speed. Why was I holding it back in the first place, I don't know. I now let my instincts take over everything and blow up that freaky human disguise. Who cares what they think?! Weak ones stand no chance against strong ones.
    I quickly jumped out of the window too and followed her blood scent, crushing everything and everyone in my way. A woman, a kid, a man, an elder, who the hell cares? They are nothing to me compared to her.
    Soon I was able to see Lucia again. Bloody dress looked even more tempting than before. She was still running pretty fast, but no one matches me in speed. And here I ran in front of her and stopped, blocking Lucia's path by stretching both of my hands.
    - You're not gonna run away,- I said and even if I wanted to sound worried, these words still sounded more like a threat.
    Her mood suddenly shifted. It didn't seem like she was going to run anymore. Something inside me was telling that this was bad. I was just standing there, waiting for something to happen. And then it happened...
    - Blood...mine...,- Lucia said through her teeth and attacked me without a weapon, but only using her bare hands.
    I can't deny that I couldn't comprehend anything that was happening, however I knew that I had to fight back, otherwise I'm screwed.
    I blocked her attack with my own hand and tried to push her back a little, but I got kicked in a not-so-long-ago healed stomach. The hit was strong enough to draw out blood.
    After that kick, Lucia was still trying to hurt me, without even giving a break. I kept dodging and just like that, we were fighting there for some time. The ground around us was nearly blank and it formed a deep hole, right where Lucia was punching.
    While avoiding attacks, I was also trying to talk with her.
    - Lucia, why are you doing this?- I asked, but got no response. - Are you mad about something?- I kept questioning her and got no freaking response. -Forgive me,- I finally gave up and kicked her as hard as I could, sending Lucia flying far away in the building, making it crash. However she was up again in no time.
    It pained me to see her hurt, but she didn't even seem to notice that. This obviously wasn't the Lucia I knew anymore. What should I do to bring back the old one?
    And then a thought hit my head with words Adou once told me: "Nobody can defeat Kumori-sama". Lucia's dress now and her dress after that fight. Even if they were different dressed and had different shapes, the blood traces look exactly the same. No wounds - yet there is blood. I tried to put everything in place...
    Maid's story... Lucia's mother was a princess from another country... She's dead... Vampires die only from thirst. But nobody ever said she was a Vampire... Vampire's and human's child should be a mixed one... Two sides of Lucia...
    Everything finally became so clear, that I thought it couldn't be clearer. However one thing still remained: how do I bring Lucia back from that trance?
    It may have seemed that I was thinking this for hours, but this actually took only seconds,seconds I had while Lucia was rushing in for another attack.
    [The main flaw in fighting is an absolute rule: kill or be killed. But that only applies to humans. The rules Vampires use is: kill or die. You may not see the difference, but I do. Humans are killed in battles, while Vampires die anywhere, if they do not kill people.]
    All this rule stuff probably didn't make any sense in this fight. Or so I thought. But there is one thing next to the rules: exceptions.
    I was once again trying to dodge Lucia's attacks and I succeeded. If she had used a sword, I would be burning,freezing or lying there calmly, unable to move now. That's why this fight was not fought with logic. I was also using my cold heart,which was sleeping for a long time.
    - Lucia,- I said, avoiding her attack and trying to catch her hand. However this wasn't the best idea I had ever had, because even thought I caught it, Lucia scratched my entire arm with her nails. Rage was guiding her and without thinking she offered me her another hand by trying to rip me apart.
    Then I squashed her to the ground, making her not being able to move at all. And after doing so, I continued to talk... No, not talk, but use my heart.
    - Wake up, please,- I said in such a sad tone, that I even scared myself.- You win, Lucia.
    As I said that last line, I saw some hesitation in her bloody-red eyes. However that small hint of doubt made me loosen my grip a bit, and that's what she really needed. She pushed me onto the ground nearby and I thought that my back just broke down. Then Lucia pined me down exactly as I did to her and started scratching me in different places. The cuts weren't deep and it just seemed that she was doing it so that she could see more blood.
    - Blood,- Lucia hissed through her teeth violently, confirming my remark,- Blood,- she said the second one louder.
    If I'm dying, then I'll thank the Devil for letting me die by her hands. Sooner or later, I will die from thirst, but if she will be the one who have caused this, I'll be happy.
    I was already scratched like everywhere, but I wasn't losing my consciousness. And then I remembered. Lucia said "blood,blood", but she was the one who gave me her blood in the first place...
    - Lucia, if you want my blood, then take it. You're my everything and I'd better die than hurt you anymore. You win this fight,- my words made her not only to become hesitant, but also to loosen her grip. However I think that was like that only because that side of hers couldn't understand what was I implying.
    Then I did the stupidest thing ever imagined in a fight and freed my hands from hers, so that I could kiss my opponent. I don't know how much it lasted, but after that her gaze changed. It's like she wasn't sensing any more danger from me.
    She stood up, completely letting go of me and looked right into my eyes. Lucia looked like a goddess, but only of dark side. My mind could only think of one description for her right now.
    - My angel of darkness, I think that I love you even more now,- I said and coughed up a little blood. I was all covered in my own blood and yet, I didn't even care about that!
    I just stood up and walked over to her until my legs went numb and took both of us down to the ground, sending Lucia to a deep sleep. That beast-like side of hers couldn't understand a lot. When an animal can't understand many things and becomes confused, it turn into a little scared creature, who is easily tamed. That's really damn complicated and I'd better not think about it anymore.
    I was lying near Lucia all wounded, when my thirst was spreading more and more until I remembered I had a sword which would have been completely useless in a fight, but it was like a salvation now. Sword of Light. Using that I managed to heal all the cuts and I stood up again.
    - Wait a minute here,- I said to unconscious Lucia and went back to the village center for food. Citizens were so terrified of me now, that I thought they would leave their hometown,but it seems they didn't. I used all of the power left inside me to enter a simple house and to find a human. There was a woman, about forty-year old, a man about the same age and about a five-year old girl. Looking at that girl make my heart crumble a little for a second, however the thirst was too much to handle. I attacked the man first and dug my fangs right into his neck, drinking every sip of the blood he had. While I was doing that, I heard a faint scream:
    - Daddy!- that little girl tried to scream, but her mother shut her daughter's mouth up with her hand and silently said:
    - Stay calm, maybe he'll ignore us.
    The man's blood should have replenished my thirst, but I wanted more.
    I started moving towards that woman, when little girl ran to the front and stood right in front of me, stretching her little hands to sides.
    - Don't hurt my mommy,- she exclaimed, looking right at me with her hazel-colored eyes. Her black hair were all messy and she still looked cute. The determination of a human girl reminded me of my own. Looking at her gave me an excellent idea, or should I say, made me remember an old wish of mine.
    Then that girls mother moved and embraced her daughter, covering her up with her own flesh and blood.
    - Lila, you must live, no matter what,- she whispered, while I was just standing there, thinking about the idea that crossed my mind.
    I wasn't human and yet I could understand human's emotions. That woman just wanted to save someone precious to her. And to think what would happen if I killed only the mother... That girl,Lila, would be left all alone in the world, just like Lucia and I was.
    Without saying a word to them, just listening to their sad heartbeat, I left that house. I had some strength now and I soon hunted down another human, and then another one, until I was fully refreshed.
    After that I went back to the place where I had left Lucia and I found her there, sitting with her all bloody dress, lost deep inside her thoughts.
    - Hey,- I greeted her cheerfully, raising my hand up in greeting gesture.
    - Hello,- she said quietly, while I was walking towards her.
    Lucia's eyes were directed to the ground and it seemed that she was afraid to raise them. Just when I finally got close and sat down near her, she looked into my eyes.
    I could see guilt,shame,confusion, depression in her gaze and her face was all red, not only from blood, but from embarrassment too.
    - I'm okay, you see? Nothing bad happened. I didn't die and you didn't too,- I said, trying to erase her guilt.
    - I'm sorry,- she whispered quietly,- I'm sorry,- she said it louder,- I'm really really sorry,- Lucia said now all out loud and buried her face in my chest. I just embraced her and tried to calm her down, but I couldn't find the right words.
    - Why don't you hate me?- she suddenly asked,- I tried to kill you and I can never change that fact. You won't ever forget that!,- Lucia said, falling into despair.
    - I forgive you,- I whispered calmly,- I forgive you with two conditions,- I said smiling and looked down at her to see that she has raised her eyes up at me.
    - What conditions?- Lucia asked, her voice was a little bit calmer.
    - First condition...- I started,- Is that you will forget what happened and just be yourself again,- I said.
    - I can do that,- she sighed, now absolutely calmly. - What is the second condition?- she asked.
    - Second condition... No, it's more like a request,- I said and embraced Lucia more tightly...
    - It is...?- she said impatiently and I leaned down near her ear to whisper three words.
    - I want children.
    Lila:

I AM NOT DEAD! . Oh look I found another chapter...
    Volume 31. Lucia's point of View.
    Sea of Blood

I felt so guilty, so tainted and so confused. Even though Naito was trying his best to comfort me, it didn't help. He was so cute,so perfect, that there was no way that I, somebody who hurt him so, deserved such a man.
    Just when Naito mentioned that he will forgive me with two conditions, I was able to calm down a little. Conditions... that word sounded just like atonement.
    The first one was to forget that fight and to be myself again. I was happy to hear that... I could never forgive myself, but if he says so, then I can forget it!
    However the second condition took me aback.
    - I want children,- Naito whispered these words right into my ear, making my heart tremble. I could feel warmth on my face and I knew that I was blushing... A lot.
    - Children?- I finally managed to mumble and break free of Naito's embrace.
    - You know, kids: daughters,sons... These little creatures that grow in time?- Naito said, trying to make fun of me, however I didn't care at that time.
    One word was spinning in my head: children... To be a mother would mean to give birth to a new life, a new Vampire. Taking care of it, while it's still small, teaching how to live, what to do, having someone else than Naito, who is precious to me. When I was already happy as I was, I realized that I could attain more happiness.
    I glanced right into Naito's eyes and noticed that he was waiting patiently for my response. And I already knew it.
    - Yes!- I exclaimed loudly and embraced Naito once again.
    - Yes?- he asked,looking at me confused.- What's that supposed to mean?
    - I want them, I want them, I want them!- I shouted, almost squashing him with my hands.
    - No "what the hell are you talking about"?- Naito asked, still unable to believe my words.
    - "What the hell"? I never say that,- I said innocently.
    - Yeah, yeah, you really don't,-he said smiling.- But I never knew you wanted children.
    - Neither did I,- I said, letting go of Naito and standing up.- By the way... You said I'm your "everything". What does that mean?- I asked him, remembering all the words he said.
    - You heard that?- he asked... no more like mumbled to himself.- That means that you're my everything,- Naito said absolutely calmly.
    - That's confusing,- I complained, noticing that I couldn't keep my balance. I lacked blood and the thirst just kept knocking into my head.
    - I know,-he said and standed up too, letting me lean onto him.- But more importantly, you should hunt someone down first.
    - Yeah,- I agreed,when I felt thirst spreading more and more. I could smell humans nearby and I was surprised by their bravery,seeing how their city entrance looked after our fight. I concentrated all strength into my legs and shot like an arrow through half of the city, until I finally bumped into one of the humans I smelled earlier.
    As he saw me, fear overcame him and he wanted to run, but it was already too late. I pierced his kidney with my hand, leaving him alive, so that the blood wouldn't come cold. When I finished my meal,I felt fully refreshed and just then noticed that Naito was right besides me.
    It's not well-mannered to look how someone eats,- I said, trying to sound sarcastic.
    - But don't you think it's not well-mannered to leave me behind without saying a word?- he asked sarcastically.
    - Guilty,- I said smiling.
    - Then let me erase that guilt,- Naito said, gently taking my face into his hands and laying a small kiss on my lips and at the same time, licking the remnants of blood.- Did it help?- he asked.
    - It really did,- I answered in a cute tone.
    - Come on, let's go,- he suddenly said and started walking somewhere, dragging me along.
    - Where to?- I asked, trying to not trip over some rocks.
    - My house, of course,- he said so obviously, as if I were an idiot to not understand that.
    - But your disguise has been revealed already,- I said, trying to choose the right words. After all, he liked just pretending to be human and he did that all his life... It must be really painful.
    - Yes, it was,- he interrupted my thoughts,- But I do not care. If they hate me, I dare them to come,- Naito said, denying everything that I just thought up.
    - Yeah,you're right,- I whispered silently..
    When we got to his house, Naito felt like showing me around, since the previous time I was here wasn't so convenient. And when he did show me around, I was really shocked by his sincere stories. It's like he wanted to reveal me everything about his life, to get rid of all secrets, to show me that he's not perfect.
    - This is the living room,- Naito said when we entered a huge white room with a lot of ancient stuff: chairs,tables,lamps,carpet,mirrors and a bunch of other things. Just when I noticed two portraits handing on the wall, I left Naito's side and ran to look at them.
    The first one pictured a beautiful young lady(about twenty). She had piercing emerald eyes and long curly blond hair. Her figure was slim and she was wearing some kind of old dress.
    The second portrait pictured a man. He was about twenty too. His short black hair were painted in the moon color and his yellow eyes resembled that of a tiger. Actually he reminded me someone...
    - Is that your father?- I asked Naito, who was now behind me.
    - Yeah,- he said,- And that's my mother,- he pointed to the first portrait.
    - They are really beautiful,- I almost gasped at how gorgeous they were.- Where are they now?- I asked him and made a huge mistake. Naito turned his face away from me in a big grief.
    - Gone,- he said sadly, yet softly,- Forever.
    - Sorry, I didn't mean to...- I wanted to apologize properly, however I got interrupted.
    - It's okay, come here,- Naito said still sadly and went near one of the doors, leading out of the living room. When I came nearby, he opened them and I saw something that I thought I would never see again...
    Room's walls were originally painted light blue, but they now had a lot of red stains, which resembles blood too much. Bed sheets were turned red too. Everything in this room seemed like taken from the nightmare... All things, which were made of glass, were broken and the remains still lied on bed and chairs. However when I say everything looks horrible, one thing is not included: the carpet. IT was all white and clean, not a single dark stain.
    Just when I finished analyzing everything I saw, Naito moved away from the doorway and knelt down, taking the carpets corners into his hands. After a small sigh, he raised it and threw it out through the door.
    - What's this?- I asked Naito,trying to stand calmly. Even I, who saw so much things in my life, had never seen something.... like this...
    - This room's floor is made of the best wood. However this wood has a little flaw: it lets fluids to sink into him,- Naito informed me, so that I could finally realize what this meant.
    - But how?- I asked, covering my face in horror and closing my eyes.
    - Committing a suicide is not very easy for Vampires,- he said, now coming near me and taking my hands off my face.- Look,- he ordered.
    As I opened my eyes once again, I saw it. The scratched floor, mixed with ashed and a lot of blood. The floor were all red. All. Absolutely every inch in that floor were mixed with blood!
    - Why?- I manager to whisper, imagining just what was happening here.
    - "We're sorry, we're really true monsters",- Naito said, quoting something,- That's what the note, which my parents left me read.
    - They left you all alone? How old were you?- I asked now very moved by his story and by my own curiosity.
    - Just after my father killed my "friends" from the street. That was when I was ten,- he answered me.- They didn't like my friendship with humans,- he said, hugging me, so that he would hide his emotions from me. But he could not hide that his whole body was trembling.
    - That must have been tough,-I said, hugging him back. How ironic... The situation changed so quickly: just hours ago Naito was calming me down and now I'm doing the same to him.
    - Sorry, you don't need to feel pity for me,- he whispered still embracing me.
    - It's okay,- I answered.- Let me clean this room.
    - Clean?- he asked somehow surprised.
    - Yeah,- I said,freeing myself out of his embrace once again and taking his hand into mine.- If there's something I have learned, then that is to not cling onto the past.
    - Pretty hard thing to do, he said, tilting his head away from me once again.
    - Not really,- I stated,making him turn his face back at me.- Bury your past, like you bury the faces of the people you've killed, bury it like you bury the sadness in your heart. You've helped me to move on and you gave me a new reason to live. So why are you grieving now? Why can't you look at me and find a salvation like I do in you?- I kept asking questions, which were flowing right from my heart. Something must've been very wrong with me.
    - Didn't expect something like this from you,- he said truly surprised.
    - Do not insult me, I'm not stupid, you know?- I asked faking that I'm angry.
    - That's not what I meant,- he chuckled a little bit and began laughing.
    - Something funny?- I inquired, curiously looking at him.
    - Nothing really,- he said still laughing,- It's just that you have no idea how close we've gotten,- Naito embraced me and whispered: -Even thought it's still just the beginning of the eternity.
    - Hmph,- I retorted and buried my face into his chest.
    It was warm... Vampire's heartbeat was soft and warm...
    Just some blood:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh I guess that's all....
    Last edited by IcePriestess; 04-16-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I thought this was everything, but there are some paper sheets lying nearby. Maybe I should write them?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Addicted To Blood
    Volume 32
    Naito's Point of View
    "Recurrence"

Time started flowing really quickly. Looking at the damage that Lucia and I did to this town, we decided not to stay there any longer than one week. And even though it was a pity for me to leave my house, the last seven days in it passed very quickly. I could just talk with Lucia for hours and we wouldn't run out of topics. Not mentioning that she agreed to fulfill my wish and bear my children...! And even if she didn't agree, sleeping with her would never get boring.
    So as we had to depart, Lucia suggested that we should go to Misera, the capital of our Kingdom, to visit her father. Since I didn't object, she felt in charge and just dragged me all the way to the castle's gates(not literally). Of course, normally it would take months to get there, but we conquered that way in a couple of days, maybe three, since we had to stop in order to get some "food".
    When we arrived near the gates, we say two new guardians standing on patrol. I was just remembering what was happening the last time we had been there, when Lucia went to greet them.
    - Good afternoon,- she said formally.- We came here to visit my father, so will you let us in?- she asked the guardians,making me want to step forward and stop her, however the guardians replied:
    - Of course, Our Princess.
    I was surprised, yet happy hearing their words. When the gates opened and we went further inside, we noticed one of the staff members waiting for us,so that he could lead the way.
    - Your father does have a good sense of humor, Lucia,- I said, when I saw that the servant, who was supposed to accompany us, was the same old man from the last time.
    - You think he knew?- she asked in a surprised tone.
    - Well, I couldn't have a guess,- I answered sarcastically as that old man came near us and bowed down.
    - Welcome back, Princess, Lord Naito. I will now accompany you two to your rooms, as I was ordered by the King,- he said as formally as he could.
    - I got that, lead the way,- I said quickly, before Lucia could drop her rude remark. And it seemed that I was just in time, since I received a nice hit from my right side.
    Our rooms were separate, right in front of one another. Lucia got led to her's first and when her doors closed, I already wanted to enter my room, but that old man stopped me.
    - The King said he wants to talk with you without the Princess,- he said, still feeling a little bit uncomfortable around me.
    I just smiled at his comment and asked:
    - The throne room?
    - Yes,- the servant answered.
    - Then, I'll go there by myself, if you do not object. Don't worry, I know the way,- I sighed, walking straight ahead, not bothering to wait for that old man's answer.
    The hall I was walking through was a little bit different. It was like... repaired after some kind of explosion. However I had already memorized all the places where I've been here last time, so I was sure it was the right path for me to take. As the long hallway finally went wider, I saw those huge Throne Room's door again.
    When they creaked open, I saw Fujiwara Shuu sitting in the same throne, in which sat his son, Fujiwara Ryuu just months ago.
    - Hello there, Naito,- he began,- It's nice to see you again,- he said.
    - Hello to you too,Fujiwara Shuu,- I answered to his greetings, trying to choose the right words.
    - Don't be so formal now,- he said.- You can call me father-in-law or just Shuu, whichever goes for you,- he smiled at his own remark and continued, standing up from his throne.- Come on, have a seat, I want to have a SERIOUS talk with you,- he motioned to a little table with two chairs and went to sit in one.
    As I did the same, the smile from his face vanished and he began staring at my face intently.
    - What is it about?- I asked him, feeling a little uncomfortable.
    - No doubt about it, I have seen you before,- he said after a huge break.
    - What do you mean?- I asked now confused, knowing that he was not talking about the time in that tower.
    - I meant what I said. Boy, do you know how old I am?- he gazed at me angrily, yet seriously.
    - How am I supposed to know? Vampires always look like twenty when they grow up,- I answered his question with a statement, now getting angry too.
    - Exactly! Then let me inform you: I am already living for 213 years. And for more than half of them, I was the King,- he said.
    - I still don't get your point,- his age surprised me, but I still couldn't see where this conversation was going.
    - A lot of years ago, there was a feast held in my palace. Everyone of a high status were invited. The feast was successful and everyone was having fun,- he said.- You still don't get it?- he asked somehow disappointed.
    I just shook my head and he continued:
    - A lot of guest were humans, but some of them were Vampires. During the feast, when I was watching a young couple dancing, a young boy, about seven years of age, bumped into me and fell down right on his back.
    "- Sorry,- he said and stood up, just then noticing who he had bumped into.- I'm really sorry,- he said and bowed down, but I stopped him and raised him into air, so he would be facing that young couple.
    - Do not apologize,- I said.- You wanted to see them, right?- I asked smiling and the boy nodded.
    He was watching the dance with excitement, his emerald eyes were shivering from happiness.
    When the melody was over and the couple stopped dancing, they quickly turned to me and came nearby.
    - Naito, just how many times do I have to tell you not to run off?- the woman scolded that boy, whom I have already put on the ground.
    - He just wanted yo watch,- the man retorted to the woman.- My apologies, we haven't introduced ourselves. I am Karuma Saeki, first Lord by bloodline, and this is my wive, Karuma Satsuki, and my son, Karuma Naito,- he said to me, putting his hand on himself first and then motioning to the woman and the child.
    - No need to apologize, Lord. It's an honor to finally meet you,- I said.
    - The honor is all mine, Your Highness,- he said charmingly.- I hope my son hadn't caused you any trouble.
    - He surely didn't,- I answered and patted the boy's head.- Right?- I asked him.
    - Yes,- he said putting on a dazzling smile.
    - Well, we're already leaving,- Karuma Saeki said and the boy quickly appeared by father's side.- I hope to meet soon,- the Lord made a goodbye gesture and began moving towards the exit with his family.
    When they were about fifteen meters straight ahead of me, the father leaned down near Naito's ear and whispered silent words, which even I barely heard:
    - He's a Vampire, say goodbye.
    Then the boy turned back and waved his hand to me. When he did so, the Lord patted his head too, messing up his black hair and turning back to me, giving a small last smile....
    Just then I thought: maybe I should have some children...
    - No...,- I whispered to myself.- Not now...",- Fujiwara Shuu finished his story, leaving me speechless.
    - No way,- I finally managed to say.- You... No... I mean the King was definitely an old man! With beard... and his hair or eye color doesn't match yours!- I started to yell, that's just how surprised I was.
    - Oh... About that. I said I was a King for many years. Humans would start to suspect me, if I stayed twenty forever,- he said calmly, trying to explain everything to me, yet I got more confused. This did make sense though...
    - And.. how do you age?- I asked.- Wear one of your victims skin?- I tried to joke, but he took it seriously.
    - I cannot do that,- Shuu answered.- I am not very strong, I would definitely lose to you, but I can shape shift,- he said.
    - You mean like... change your form?- I asked and he nodded.- Then what's your real form?
    - I'm glad you asked,- he said and stood up.- I'll show you,- he stretched his hands to sides first, then raised them above his head and bean to lower them down slowly, changing his form whenever they passed and making a horrible noise, as if his bones were breaking. When he was done, I was amazed, yet not surprised. After all, children should be similar to parents.
    In front of me stood a twenty year old man with short brown hair and dazzling red eyes. He looked elegant and arrogant, not mentioning the charming good looks.
    - Satisfied?- he asked, his voice was now totally different. Actually, it sound exactly the same as his appearance: arrogant.
    - It's better than your current form,- I said with a serious tone, trying to make it clear that I was not joking.
    - And it feels better,- he added to my words.- However, if you're done verifying my appearance, can we go back to the story?- he asked, sitting back in the chair.
    - Go back? What else is there to say?- I questioned him and myself at the same time.
    - Three years after the fest, I heard about your parents death. Actually, I thought you were dead too,- he said.
    - Nice to hear,- I mumbled, but he ignored it and continued.
    - You see, in those three years a lot of Vampires died, but I'm glad you're safe. You've grown into a good man,- he said smiling.- I can entrust my daughter to you. You're a Lord after all, Naito,- he chuckled, but I was that he was talking from the bottom of his heart.
    - Yeah, a Lord,- I repeated his words, just then understanding why that old man greeted me as "Lord Naito".
    - By the way, two more things, Naito,- Shuu said and sighed.- Do you want to marry my daughter?- he asked.
    - I wanted to do that the first time I met her, but I figured out it would be impossible for a Vampire,- I sighed too.
    - Just what I wanted to hear,- Shuu smiled.- Don't worry about formalities, leave everything to me. I'll organize you a huge ball,- he said.
    - Thank you,- I said smiling too.
    - And the last thing. about that feast, Naito. I know it was a long time ago, but I can't remember when, so I can't figure out one question,- he stood up and finally asked.- Just how old are you?
    - I'm.....- I already wanted to reveal my age, when the throne room's door shot open widely and Lucia entered.
    - What's the meaning of this, father?- she asked angrily.- Just what so important are you telling my Naito, that I can't hear?- she calmed down a little after making her way to my side.
    - Aren't I being promoted. Not I'm hers,- I chuckled, trying to ease the tense atmosphere and it worked. Lucia blushed because of her straight-forward words.
    - We're just discussing your wedding, my Dear,- Shuu said, trying to slip by without lying and without telling everything.
    - Then, why are you in your true form?- she asked with disbelief.
    - No reason,- he answered, blaming himself for not transforming back.- Besides, Naito, don't your think Lucia would like to hear your answer to my previous question too?- he said, making Lucia forget about transformation.
    - I don't think she would like to hear,- I answered, swearing to kill him for changing the topic and tilting my head away from Lucia, who wwas staring at me.
    - What's the question?- she asked eagerly, shifting her gaze target to Shuu.
    - I just asked how old is he,- Shuu said, a wide smile appearing on his face.
    I has no idea why he want Lucia to know my age so badly, but I gave in to his provocation.
    - If you want to know,- I looked at Lucia and when she nodded in agreement, I continued.- Then I'm One hundred forty seven years old,- I said and focused my eyes on Shuu, who didn't seem surprised at all. However, I was afraid not of his reaction, but Lucia's.
    - Wow,- she just said and sat on my lap, taking my head to her hands.- I love you, Naito,- she yelled, absolutely forgetting that her father was there, and laying a huge kiss on my lips. When it was over, I looked at both parent and child with a questioning look.
    - She loved ancient things,- Shuu answered to my gaze with words.
    - Ancient... thing...,- I whispered and sighed. Life is sure hard being a Vampire...
    - You both can go now,- Shuu interrupted my thoughts and Lucia jumped off from my lap, dragging me out of the throne room.
    After that, we were walking to our rooms silently, but when I reached my door, Lucia hugged me from behind and whispered:
    - I missed you.
    - We were separated just for a hour,- I chuckled,but she tightened her hug.
    - That's not what I meant,- she whispered again and we entered my room together.
    ----------------------------------One Week Later------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Are you saying I have to wear this dress?! I'll look ridiculous!- Lucia kept complaining, pointing to the dress lying on her bed. It was extremely fluffy and had blue ornaments, but the main part was white. There was also a plunging neckline and sleeves were widening from shoulders to wrists.
    - I think it's beautiful,- I said smiling, seeing just exactly why Shuu had told his servants to prepare these outfits for us.
    - Maybe it is, but not on me!- she yelled and quickly grabbed her stomach, storming her way to the bathroom.- Not this again!- she mumbled barely breathing.
    - Are you Okay?- I asked worriedly.
    - Of course I'm not,- she whispered.- This little devil is tearing up my insides.
    - Don't call him like that,- I said kindly and went up to her, leaning near her stomach.- I can hear his little heart beating. It's soft, but alive.
    - Yeah... It is kinda nice,- she agreed to me, tucking her head under water tap and turning cold water on.
    - Well, I'm going to get ready. See you at the ball,- I said still in cute, kind tone, not wanting to annoy her.
    I went near the door, once again looked at her in the bathroom, enjoying the cold water flow, and left the room. As I closed her door, I noticed some maids coming to her room, wanting to help her get ready.
    - I suggest you wait at least five minutes,- I said to them and slid into my room quickly.
    On my bed was lying black elegant costume, without any necktie,the shirt's collar had a small unnoticeable button, so that the owner could feel air blowing to his neck.
    - Just like my fathers,- I mumbled and began dressing up.
    As I was done, I couldn't believe what I saw in a mirror. The size fit perfectly. It was like created just for me. I truly looked like a Lord.
    After some more minutes passed and the clock struck twelve, it was time for our feast, so I left my room and made my way to the ballroom. Lucia still wasn't there, but there were a lot of other people I didn't recognize.
    I was looking around, meeting peoples stares, when I saw a boy standing in the corner, talking to a girl.
    I quickly made my way to him and startled him from the back.
    - Hey,- I whispered into his neck.
    - Hey.........Nai---to,- he stuttered, slowly turning towards me and as he was doing so, that girl couldn't hold back, but laugh at his reaction.- Long time no see,- he said now more formally.
    - Actually, I thought I would never see you again,Adou,- I said still smiling from my own prank.
    - I wish,- he whispered silently and then remembered that I could hear him.- Mister Shuu invited me and since he took care of me after that... accident, I couldn't refuse,- he said out louder.
    - Well, I'm glad I met you again,- I said seeing that I'm not welcome here and hearing some gasps of amazement in the ballroom.- I must go now. Good luck with your girlfriend,- I whispered the last sentence into his ear, turning around to see the reason behind humans gasps.
    Lucia was walking towards the middle of the ballroom with her beautiful new dress and that diamond-shaped necklace on her neck. She was just outstanding,amazing,gorgeous... Every beautiful word would suit her.
    - Well then, let's begin this ball to honor the marriage between my beautiful daughter Lucia,- Fujiwara Shuu suddenly appeared in his fake form(however he aged himself quite a bit, so that he would fit "father" image) and motioned towards Lucia, who bowed down a little like a true princess would,- And the high Lord Naito,- he continued and motioned towards me and I bowed down a little too, like a real Lord would.
    After that everyone began clapping their hands and the ball began.
    At the very start, I made my way to Lucia, because people around me were very loud and I could just snap if I stayed any longer near all of them.
    When I did so and we went to the corner(another one) of the ballroom, I smiled again and asked her:
    - Are you happy?
    To my surprise she just nodded and smiled too, not saying any words.
    People around us were talking,laughing,dancing,eating or doing something else, but at that time, I didn't see anyone else than Lucia. My gaze was captured by her, just as my fathers gaze was captured by my mother. I could see my past very clearly...
    I stretched my hand to Lucia and knelt on one knee.
    - Will you dance with me, Princess?- I asked her.
    - I can't dance,- she answered a little embarrassed.
    - No worries. I'll lead you,- I said and she took my hand after a moment of hesitation.
    Fujiwara Shuu suddenly went near the players and told them to change the music to something else.
    As the beautiful melody started ringing in my ears once again, I led Lucia to the middle of dancing people.
    I held her hand gently, starting the dance with small steps, which Lucia only had to repeat. One by one people stopped what they were doing and came to watch.
    Our speed and steps kept increasing until I started leading the whole dance. The silent atmosphere with only us dancing and the melody being played, still seemed wild. I could feel air blowing to my chest and it felt great. We were spinning round and still keeping the dance tempo so fast, that people were afraid to blink.
    When the melody got slower, I just then realized that it was almost over. With the last notes, I quickly spun Lucia, so that she would be facing me and laid a small kiss on her lips.
    People started clapping once again, but I ignored that and grabbed Lucia's hand, making my way to Fujiwara Shuu, who was standing in the same direction, as 140 years ago.
    - It's an honor to finally meet you in a formal way, Lord,- Fujiwara Shuu said, imitating the past dialogue as hard as he could.
    - The honor is all mine, Your Highness,- I said charmingly.
    - What the hell is going on here?- Lucia asked absolutely confused.
    - Nothing,- I answered still charmingly.- Just some introductions. But the way, I would like you to meet my son, who is yet to be born,- I said pointing to Lucia's still small stomach.
    Fujiwara Shuu's eyes went wide, but he quickly collected himself.
    - Well aren't I getting old,- he said, putting his hand on my hair and messing them up.- You're a really good boy, Naito,- he whispered and began laughing....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fujiwara Shuu's true form:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey, wasn't 32nd the last chapter?
    No it wasn't. 33rd is the last!
    Volume 33: Final
    Lucia's Point Of View:
    What's between the lines

///////////10 years later//////////////
    "After that feast, even though my father was insisting that we stayed in his castle, Naito and I decided to leave. The royal life was just not for us.
    When we left, Naito led me to this place, where he said that he was sitting at, whenever he felt sad. It wasn't very far, so he decided to show this view to me. And it was amazing, gorgeous! At one side there was a forest and miles away from the forest was a huge, yet cozy town. Straight ahead mountains were lining up beneath the sun. The point, where we were standing at, was a field with a lot of flowers and plants.
    - Naito, I want to live here,- I suddenly exclaimed after examining the area.
    - You sure?- he asked doubting my decision.
    - Yep,- I answered turning to him with a bright smile.
    - Then, Your wish is my command, My Princess,- Naito said smiling.
    Since we both had a lot of money, it wasn't a problem to find some builders. Humans would do anything for a huge payment.
    So in about a month, we had a huge white beautiful house built in this place. There is no problems in hunting,since the town is very near. It takes ten minutes to get there by foot. And since I had everything I needed: Naito, a child yet to be born,my own home and peace, life was like a paradise.
    After seven more months my first child was born. Then, my dreams finally came true and I lived happily ever after",- I finished my story sighing, looking at the two pairs of eyes looking at me.
    - You just made the last sentence up, didn't you?- Rein asked arrogantly.
    - Of course I did,- I answered him smiling.
    - And... That's it?- he asked again.
    - That's it,- Naito answered for me, taking his eyes off from a book.
    - No way!!!- Laira whined and quickly jumped into her father's arms, making him drop the book.- I want more, more, more!!- she kept whining.
    - Did you even understood what we were telling you?- I asked, standing up from a chair.
    - Of course we did,- Rein answered using almost the same words as mine.- You've got an awesome life story, but I've got no time to analyze it, sorry,- he said sarcastically and faked that he was about to leave.
    Rein and Laira. Mine and Naito's two children.
    Rein, the silver haired 9 year old boy with shining red eyes and extremely arrogant personality. Even though we are his parents, he never shows us his true emotions. I could say that he's got his calmness from Naito, but everything else is from me(Although I don't know where his hair color comes from). Rein is cruel and he likes drinking blood and killing people more often than he needs to.
    Laira, a cute 7 year old girl. Her black hair are really long and curly. Just as her captivating emerald eyes, she inherited everything from her father. Well, maybe one thing is from me, but I'm not sure. She just gets what she wants no matter what.
    - Rein, nobody is gonna analyze anything, come back,- I said sweetly, walking up to him and whispering silent words in his ear:- Your do want me to train you, don't you?
    - Lucia, I heard that,- Naito sighed.- Just why do you think he need training? We've got no strong enemies, do we?- he asked in a serious tone.
    - We could never know! There could be more Vampires! After all, You, my brother and my father showed up when I though I was the only one left!- I expressed my thoughts out loudly.
    - There could be demons too!- Laira added.- Like that Kumori girl!
    - Ghouls could go wild too,- Rein added silently.
    - I got it, I got it,- Naito gave up.- Since you're all against me, I won't protest against your training anymore,- he said,
    - Yuppi!- Laira exclaimed.- Then I want father's training!- she said.
    - Laira, isn't it time for school?- Naito changed the topic, making Laira jump from surprise.- Rein you too,- he added.
    - Yeah, I'm going,- Rein murmured going away.
    - Ah! Wait for me, brother!- Laira yelled and quickly ran to her brother's side.- Bye Daddy, bye Mommy!,- she waved her little hand in the air eagerly, making her way to the town.
    When Rein and Laira left, I was left all alone with Naito. It seems that he was waiting for that, because he suddenly stood up and sat down on the grass, motioning me to come.
    - Why?- I asked while walking to his direction.
    - Just come,- he smiled and pointed to his lap.- Lie down over there,- he said.
    - As I did what I was told, he began caressing my hair and face, probably trying to soften up my mood.
    - Why haven't you told them how you visited your mother's grave?- Naito asked slowly, still smiling.- I would like to hear it too,- he said.
    That's right... I missed out the ending of the story on purpose.
    - Fine then, I'll make the ending for you, if you won't tell it to Rein and Laira,- I sighed and looked up to him only to see him nod. He probably understood that there was a reason I don't want them to know.
    - I won't,- he answered in words.
    - Okay, then listen,- I said and continued the story,- "I said that I achieved peace and my dreams came true, but there was one more thing left for me to do. Becoming a mother myself, made me remember my own mother. The fact, that I killed her, could not be erased and I could never properly apologize to her, but the least I could do was visit her little grave, which the little me made.
    I left Naito at home, but took the little Rein, who was born just weeks ago, and headed off to Fujiwara Miriana's grave.
    The stone tablet was all covered in mud and the engraving that I did with my nails could not be seen. That's why I quickly went to the nearest town and got some water.
    When the gravestone was finally clean, I saw the words I've written long time ago.
    'Fujiwara Miriana, a murderer,who killed her own child'
    That was a lie. A blunt lie, which I made out of desperation. I was alive and breathing, yet I wrote such words on my mother's grave and left her to lie with them for 13 years.
    Holding Rein in one hand, I scratched out the whole sentence with my nails and I did a new engraving:
    'Fujiwara Miriana, a loving mother. May she rest in peace'
    - That should do it,- I whispered to myself, looking at my damaged nails.- You see, I have a child now too. His name is Rein. I guess I came here to show him to you,- I talked to myself... no to my dead mother... How silly. Not like she could hear me.
    Then I bowed down before her grave and said:
    - I'm very sorry for killing you"
    - You seriously said that?- Naito interrupted me, almost laughing.
    - Yes, now let me continue,- I said and continued: " Even though there was no way she could forgive me, I still stayed like that for a minute. Fortunately Rein was really calm and I had no problems with him.
    After one silent minute passed, I stood up straightly again.
    Then, just as I was looking at my mother's gravestone, a sudden though hit my head."
    - I think you know what comes next,- I said to Naito.
    - Yeah, I think I understood it too,- he said. - You mean the true meaning, the conclusion of our story?
    - Yes,- I nodded, my tone full of happiness.- Everything was changing in our story: time,feelings,place...,- I started.
    - We met new people, we killed some and we discovered a lot of things..,- Naito continued.
    - But one thing didn't ever change and it never will,- I prolonged.
    - The thing is, that we are forever,- Naito sighed leaning down near my neck and changing his tone into a cruel one,- ADDICTED TO BLOOD.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rein:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The end. What did you expect?
    Last edited by IcePriestess; 04-16-2010 at 02:35 PM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Extra Chapter 2&3

Ok I have some extra chapters, so it's not the very end...
    Extra Chapter 2:
    Rein's Point Of View
    Transfer Student

My name is Karuma Rein. I'm 9 years old Vampire and I go to 3rd grade in school. I would like to tell you a story about myself.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When Laira and I reached school, we separated and went to our own classes. The building called "school" wasn't too big, but it at least accommodated five grades.
    In my class there were twenty-nine kids, because one grade only had one class and we had to squeeze.
    So as I reached my classroom and opened the old-style doors, everyone suddenly went silent and began staring at me, as always. I could say that I was popular in two ways: girls loved me,because they said I'm handsome, but boys hated me because of my arrogance and outstanding appearance(white hair+red eyes).
    I ignored their gazes and sat down in my chair. Just when I did it, the door opened and an old geezer,who was supposed to be called teacher, came in and made his way to the front of the class.
    - Good morning,students,- he said and coughed a bit. Damn him, if mother didn't order me to not kill teachers and kids, he would be dead by now.- Today I would like to introduce you a new student,who just came from Britannia,- he coughed again.-But she can speak Japanese pretty well, so don't worry,- he sat down in his chair, leaving space for a new student.- Come on in, Anya-chan,- he said adding -chan as always.
    As the doors creaked open once again, a young girl, about eight years of age, entered to our class shyly. I just glimpsed to her and turned my eyes back to the window. I heard how she quietly made her way to the front and sighed.
    - My name is Anya Eversong. Nice to meet you all,- she said, revealing her light and sweet voice.
    When she already wanted to sit down, the teacher stopped her.
    - Tell us something more,- he said.- About your family,hobbies,reason for transferring.
    - Em...,- she murmured nervously.- My hobby is cooking,- she whispered quietly and after some time continued:- My mother and father are both dead. I'm living with my nanny and she wanted me to move to Japan with her because I'm half Japanese, half British,- she shouted out those words loudly,nervously, yet unbelievably quickly.
    Remembering my parent's stories made me take some interest in that girl, so I finally looked up to her.
    She wasn't tall, but had good constitution. Her hair was long,wawy,brown and she had a pair of yellow eyes. That girl was wearing white blouse and fluffy green skirt.
    - Ok then...- old geezer murmured from surprise.- Sit down near that white haired boy,- he said, pretending to not know my name, because when he called me Rein-chan, I gave him the most evil glare of my life.
    And there, I thought this was going to be a boring day as always, but I was wrong. When Anya Eversong sat down near me, an unfamiliar scent came from her, a scent, different from twenty nine humans in this class.
    I looked to her again to see that she was staring at me. Even though I wanted to find out who she was that very moment, I still had to listen to this boring lesson...
    "Meet me behind school after this lesson" I wrote down on the paper and passed it to her. At first she seemed surprised, but later that girl looked like she understood something that I didn't.
    When the signal marked the end of the lesson, I instantly went to the backyard. The weather was nice and sun was shining brightly, but this place was empty. After waiting for a minute, I finally heard footsteps,which were getting louder and louder until she was standing right in front of me.
    - You are...?- she asked still in the same sweet and light tone.
    - Karuma Rein,- I answered, taking a step closer to her.
    - Why did you call me here?- she shivered looking into my eyes.
    - Oh, you're the one who should know the reason,- I answered again.- Anya Eversong, who the hell are you?- I asked taking more and more steps near her, making Anya step backwards until her back hit the wall.
    - What do you mean?- she asked now somehow too calmly.
    - Your scent is different. You're not human,- I said now breathing air into her neck.- Answer me,- I ordered.
    - But you're not human either! What rights do you have to question me?- she finally snapped.
    - I have you pined against the wall right now,- I answered her calmly.
    She tried to break her hands out, which I was holding now, but she didn't seem to have enough strength.
    - Leave me alone... My powers have yet to awaken,- she whispered, finally giving in.
    - Answer me,- I repeated.
    - Let me go!- she yelled out those words like an order.
    - I won't let go,- I said slowly and calmly, so that she would realize her situation.
    - Demon!- she said, making me pull back.- I'm a demon!- Anya shouted, falling down to the ground,her back still against the wall.- Are you happy now?- she asked, tears streaming down her face.
    - Not really,- I answered,quickly stepping near her again and biting her neck with my sharp fangs.
    Demon's blood was tasty... No, not only tasty, but also extremely filling. When it ran down my throat, with every sip I felt new strength arising. Vampire's thirst, which should be supposed to be refreshed with a couple human's blood, was now filled from only a bit of one Demon's blood.
    I released Anya's neck from my jaw and she quickly grabbed the place I bit her.
    - A...a...a...,- she wanted to say something, but words got stuck in her throat.
    Just then, I heard the signal for the next lesson and started heading towards school entrance, but that girl suddenly got up and ran to me, hugging from behind.
    - Stop!- she ordered and I stopped.
    - What?!- I asked angrily,turning back to her.
    - I love you. Please go out with me!- she said blushing and staring at me with innocent eyes.
    - Huh?- was all I managed to say.
    - Please be my boyfriend!- she repeated with her cute expression.
    From my point of view Anya didn't seem beautiful at first, but now she seemed so cute and just gorgeous, that I couldn't resist it.
    - Okay. But don't expect special treatment,- I said,turning away from her, so that she would not see my red face.
    ---------------------------------------
    At school Anya quickly made new friends and became popular. Kids were asking her a lot of questions, so we didn't have time to chat at the rest of lessons. However, when it was time to go home, she came nearby to talk.
    - You're going home now?- Anya asked the most obvious question.
    - Yeah,- I answered.
    - Well then... See you tomorrow?- she said those three absolutely not different words, but hearing them felt nice.
    - Yeah,- I muttered and turned back to her, kissing her on the cheek.- See you tomorrow,- I repeated those nice words, heading back home. They were the words, that became my reason to go to school.
    When I finally got back to my house from this long day, I met mom at the doorway.
    - Hey, Rein. Anything new today at school?- she asked, her attention concentrated on some far away object.
    - Nothing special,- I answered.- Just that I found myself a Demon girlfriend,- I said entering the house and making my way to my room.
    - I see,- mom said and when I was about to open my door, I heard her yell:
    - What?!?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anya. This girl in the picture may be a little older, but it's the best I could find. Exactly how I imagined her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Extra Chapter 3.
    Laira's Point Of View.
    Guilt.

My name is Karuma Laira. I'm a 7 years old girl and I'm also a Vampire! I go to 1st grade at school. There's a story about me!
    It was the very first day for me at school, because daddy let me stay at home until I was ready to go. I was a little nervous, but I could control my feelings.
    When Rein left me all alone, I slowly went to my classroom(1st grade!). I opened the doors carefully and blood started rushing to my head instantly. Inside there were a lot of humans... twenty... maybe thirty... They all seemed like food to me. Maybe I wasn't ready for this just yet.
    - You're Karuma Laira,right?- an older woman asked me, probably the teacher.
    - Yeah,- I answered nodding.
    - Sit right there,- she ordered pointing to some nerdy girl.
    - Okay,- I agreed with her, because from the knowledge I had, teachers were higher than students.
    So when I sat down, the lesson began.
    The teacher's name was Tsukita Mamuya. Se was about fifty, her hair were all gray and she had brown eyes. She would be an okay elder woman if not her annoying character.
    I was already irritated by sitting amongst all these humans and yet the teacher kept bugging me all the time.
    - Stop talking, Laira!- she shouted even though the one who was talking was that nerdy girl near me.
    - I'm not the one..- I wanted to object, but got interrupted.
    - Do not raise your tone against the teacher!- she yelled.- You're staying after lessons!- she said.
    Seeing my helpless situation, I kept quiet, but the same went on in other lessons.
    - That teacher is really annoying,- I heard some kids whisper during lunch break.
    - Yeah and she keeps picking on that new girl, Laira,- another kid said.
    - She must be jealous! That girl is so beautiful,- a boy chuckled.
    - You're right!,- the other kids began laughing with the boy.
    After that, the lessons went on and my irritation grew stronger and stronger. And so, after one more hour they were finally over...
    I already wanted to go home, when my hand got squeezed.
    - Where do you think you're going?- I turned back to see that annoying teacher standing behind my back.
    - Home,- I answered innocently.
    - You're staying after lessons, did you forget?- she asked.
    - I didn't do anything wrong,- I said, trying to take my stand, but her grip tightened.
    - You did,- she bawled and dragged me back to the class forcibly, throwing me to the chair.- Now to study,- she muttered and leaned down near her table.
    - I won't stay there!,- I said standing up and hitting floor with my feet.
    - Oh, you will,- she grinned.
    My patience ran out. I will have to apologize to mommy and daddy for this.
    I listened to the sounds in the hallway and luckily, everyone went home already, so the school was nearly empty. I felt guilty for what I was about to do, but there was no other choice.
    I walked up to the teacher and kicked her in the stomach lightly, so that she would only kneel.
    - You piss me off,- I said angrily(I will have to apologize to mommy and daddy for this too) and dug my fangs into her neck as deeply as I could, nearly ripping a piece out.
    Her blood was not delicious, but I kept sucking it anyway, that's just how angry I was. I drank it until there was none left. Her wrinkled skin fell down together with the bones and dried up organs. The view wasn't too good, but I felt great. I took what was left of her outside and dropped it in the backyard of butchery. In other way, I got rid of evidence, that could have led to me.
    After that, I quickly went home, but I didn't tell anything to my parents just yet.
    It didn't take long for the next morning to come. I went to school now more refreshed and feeling superb. When I was near the classroom door, I already heard a lot of whispers inside. I opened the door only to see the sad faces of children.
    - Good morning,- I said.- Is something wrong?- I asked.
    - Teacher Mamuya died,- somebody from the kids said.
    - She was strict, but good,- a girl from the back cried.
    - I got used to her annoyance,- a boy started crying too.
    There were a lot of other comments, but I wasn't listening further. I was just standing there speechless, lost in thoughts. The feeling I felt was unimaginable. It's like somebody would be squeezing my heart. The words "I'm Sorry" were spinning in my mind and tears started running down my face.
    I couldn't say those words out loud. I did something so wrong and terrible, and yet, all I could do was stay silent...
    Laira:

Ok it's time. There won't be any more chapters. I'm very happy I've written this and thanks a lot to all of my readers, especially my dear friend akuNoHikari . This story was just rolling over in my head, with so many possibilities and accidents, that I think I will miss this a lot. Again: sorry for everyone for not writing in four months, but this was originally my plan to post this all at once, since I could not write them on computer one at a time(really busy). Well I guess bye... Or see you again at my next story (who knows what will it be?)
    Last edited by IcePriestess; 04-17-2010 at 07:07 AM.

Junior Member harajuku_luv is on a distinguished road harajuku_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2010 02:22 AM
    Threads

wow!!! this story had a really nice ending!!! i especially liked rein and lairas mini stories at the end!! they were really cute. i thought you writing style had improved throughout the story especially to the end !!! well done!!! do you have other stories on this forum?

みんなで歌おうよ!
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'm a little bit angry... I only realized you added those chapters yesterday. And harajuku_luv beated me to saying what I wanted to say

What an awesome work you did!! I love the new chapters, and I love how you ended it! Children? Wow... Who would have thought about that? And the extra chapters too! Rein's chapter was just cute, though Laira's chapter didn't exactly give me the "cute" impression. Actually, it made me depress a little bit... (Silly me, I sympathized with Laira ). But still, it's just as awesome.

The Naito vs. Lucia fight was the most mind-blowing twist. I can tell the development of the story is really well-made. The twists get bigger as the story advances, the biggest twists come last. And you know, the ending of the story plays a very important role; it is what makes the reader want to read the story again. Because, no matter how good the story is, if the ending is bad, it ruins the whole experience and thus makes the reader not want to read that story ever again. I am usually disappointed easily by the endings... But your ending is the kind that makes me want to read the story again and again and again!! Not to mention the emotional development of the characters...

You know what, I can go on like that for long ... Your writing style has improved greatly throughout the story. It was great, and now it's even greater! I am very impressed. The impression this story leaves will make me remember it for the rest of my life. When you write the next story, I'm sure I'll want to read it!!

Keep up the good work.
    -AkuNoHikari
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 04-20-2010 at 07:11 AM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

harujuku_luv I do not have any other stories, but I hope to have some free time in the near future to write some. Because I have thousands of ideas in my head.

When I read your response,akuNoHikari, I was like : wow...
    You see when I write my own story I do not consider neither twists so special, neither the ending. I'm very happy my writing style has improved and that there are people out there who can tell me that and who read this.
    P.S. Don't read it over and over again, your head will blow up. I do not want that .
    Anyways thanks for your responses, harujuku_luv and akuNoHikari. You're a great help.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information