AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tis The Season...

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 11:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Anyone having any special plans this holiday season? =D And I'm definitely not coming to the forums during Christmas week - I mean, why should I spend a wonderful Christmas slogging over a wallpaper? Heh~ :lol:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2004 01:23 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yes^^ im going to Dallas, Texas to buy clothes jeje
    maybe yo wouldn┬┤t see me after christmas jojojo

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2004 05:53 PM
    Threads

me not going anywhere....only 2-3 weeks of vacations......PARTY!! ^^
    <span style='font-family:Verdana'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Daemon | Photoshop Wallpaper Tutor

<span style='color:#5C81BB'>Daeya.org : Anime Wallpapers - Games Wallpapers - Movies Wallpapers</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>http://www.daeya.org/</span>

<span style='color:#638CC5'>Daeya.org Forums : Anime Wallpapers Discussions (Wallpaper Post / Review Forum&#33</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>http://forums.daeya.org/</span>

<span style='color:#7FAEDD'>eXaion Networks : Web Hosting for Wallpaper Artists</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>http://www.exaion.com/</span></span></span>

Senior Member Candy-StarR Candy-StarR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2004 04:33 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I hav 2 work during the holidays Parents shouldn&#39;t be allowed to force children to work for them.... but at least i get paid

But I might be going to my sister&#39;s house for a week or two&#33;&#33;
    And after thursday it&#39;s 6 weeks of beautiful summer holidays&#33;&#33;&#33; B)
    And i&#39;m having a christmas party with my friends this friday... ahh, christmas

Junior Member Kenryoku_Maxis Kenryoku_Maxis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2003 12:38 PM
    Threads

I&#39;m goin&#39; up to Oregon to see all, and I mean ALL my relitives. Good 2 weeks of fun up in Oregon (I like Oregon). Green Trees, lots of people and Snow. Ahhh....

...but first comes the Finals.
    Swallow: &quot;Boy, we need to find you a girl...Or perhaps you&#39;ve already found one and are henceforth incapable of wooing said strumpet.&quot; -Pirates of the Carrabien

Sakura: Sakura kaiju ja nai mou&#33; -CardCaptor Sakura

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I&#39;m heading down to good ol&#39; kentucky to visit my parents. will i do wallpapering? oh yeah&#33; why? because it will be the first time in a month when i will have time to do it. :lol:

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Lucky u, I&#39;ll have to stay at home

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

I&#39;m going to the beach of Oasis for two months. Aaaaaah the beauty. Now don&#39;t be jealous of my sun here those of you who are having the cold&#33; Har har har.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by DarK DeatH@Dec 9 2003, 10:39 PM
    I&#39;m going to the beach of Oasis for two months. Aaaaaah the beauty. Now don&#39;t be jealous of my sun here those of you who are having the cold&#33; Har har har.
    *looks outside at the foot of snow* no... not jealous at all <_<

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

I knew you wouldn&#39;t be jealous Pooky. ^_^ Send me some snow through mail so I can actually see some... _ _"
    BTW, will I be making wallpapers? No, I won&#39;t even have a computer there, so you all won&#39;t see me for two months and a half basically... Since I&#39;m leaving next week and only come back on March.
    Now, tell me, you&#39;ll miss me won&#39;t ya? :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2004 01:23 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

of course I┬┤ll miss you, it┬┤s a lot of time&#33; luky you&#33;
    I don┬┤t even have beach or snow, that isn┬┤t fair.
    I want to see real snow, In Dallas snow?? I hope so, but I don┬┤t think so; It┬┤s so close to the beautiful warm Mexico (not that warm in my house..i┬┤m freezing bzz)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2004 05:53 PM
    Threads

Just wondering, how old are you people? Don&#39;t be shy, tell us the real age&#33; (you don&#39;t have to if you don&#39;t want to).

I just wanna see the correlation between age and the ability to go far in the holidays :P also with the ammount of wallpapers you make and your skills, should be an interesting study.....can we create a poll on this forum?

Edit: I just created one, now it&#39;s anonymous&#33;: http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=807

(I know you shouldn&#39;t ask a girl her age but I didn&#39;t&#33; I just asked in general, answer ONLY if you WANT&#33; no peer pressure please&#33

Thanks&#33;
    <span style='font-family:Verdana'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Daemon | Photoshop Wallpaper Tutor

<span style='color:#5C81BB'>Daeya.org : Anime Wallpapers - Games Wallpapers - Movies Wallpapers</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>http://www.daeya.org/</span>

<span style='color:#638CC5'>Daeya.org Forums : Anime Wallpapers Discussions (Wallpaper Post / Review Forum&#33</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>http://forums.daeya.org/</span>

<span style='color:#7FAEDD'>eXaion Networks : Web Hosting for Wallpaper Artists</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>http://www.exaion.com/</span></span></span>

Member nickyroony is an unknown quantity at this point nickyroony's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2005 05:22 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Erk, I&#39;ll be spending my Xmas in Hobart, a TINY WEENY LITTLE TOWN down on the island of Tasmania <-- Australia. To top that off, I won&#39;t be with my parents either, so it&#39;s going to SUCK.. BADLY... I would seriously prefer to stay home and waste my life away making wallpapers, really. >< Hope you guys have fun where ever you might be going.

Closed Thread

Thread Information