AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Public Notices

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Public Notices

Shinn Kamiyra wrote in my thread:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=85806
    vbmenu_register("postmenu_2262634", true);
    With respect to everyone's choice, I would ask that no one make even a single reply to this or any of the troll's threads. We have had a well maintained board during the time in which 'it' was away and I don't believe anyone has a desire to see that destroyed. Therefore, please don't give the troll even the slightest bit of the attention it so desparately craves.

That's not his place to tell others to ignore me and try to spoil things by doing this. He is not a mod.

I'm not trolling. I'm trying to have civil discussions.

Ace is giving me a chance here. He gave me the okay to report anyone trying to cause trouble.
    I'm playing it cool.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 05-18-2009 at 08:57 PM.

Jeezy Creezy kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 08:41 PM
    Threads

heres on honest question mavericker, and i mean nothing by it, its simply a question.

why do you stay here when alot of people hate you and are very public about it, causing you to get angry and upset and make threads like these? why not try another forum or make a new user account to escape your troll notoriety, we all know thats why you attract such hate.......why not take a step to get rid of it with a clean slate here or elsewhere?

set made by someone very dear to me, who i doubt you know.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kero_-_chan View Post
    heres on honest question mavericker, and i mean nothing by it, its simply a question.

why do you stay here when alot of people hate you and are very public about it, causing you to get angry and upset and make threads like these? why not try another forum or make a new user account to escape your troll notoriety, we all know thats why you attract such hate.......why not take a step to get rid of it with a clean slate here or elsewhere?
    That's what I am doing. What's his name thinks I am still here to troll. I was having decent discussions today and he's just mad because I was talking about God.

That's nothing but the Devil getting angry.

I have every right to be here. I'm not doing anything wrong.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 05-18-2009 at 09:04 PM.

Jeezy Creezy kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    That's what I am doing. What's his name thinks I am still here to troll. I was having decent discussions today and he's just mad because I was talking about God.

That's nothing but the Devil getting angry.

I have every right to be here. I'm not doing anything wrong.
    i didnt say you dont have a right to be here, but you dont have the right to troll here either and NO im not saying you were, only that thats who everyones sees you as. the point is you have done wrong, and you can never escape your past. make a new account and no one will see you as a troll, or try a new forum where everyone there doesnt know you WERE a troll once upon a time. im just offering you suggestions so you can dodge the hate man.
    Last edited by kero_-_chan; 05-18-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

just quoting you so i can read your answer, then ill edit with a reply
    I've been on a few forums in which there were a couple of bad apples there trying to get people in trouble. They dislike you, especially if they know you are a Christian.

I'm not going to get in trouble 'cause A couple of people don't like me.

i didnt say you dont have a right to be here, but you dont have the right to troll here either and NO im not saying you were, only that thats who everyones sees you as. the point is you have done wrong, and you can never escape your past. make a new account and no one will see you as a troll, or try a new forum where everyone there doesnt know you WERE a troll once upon a time. im just offering you suggestions so you can dodge the hate man.
    I don't harbor grudges because that isn't God-like. I forgive others when people do me wrong. They need to stop harboring grudges and let go of the past.

If I was a "troll" elsewhere, why is that anyone's business or concern?

People do stupid things all the time- I don't let things bother me-I'm too old anyway.

I'm controlling myself and not doing anything to cause trouble.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 05-18-2009 at 09:14 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've been on a few forums in which there were a couple of bad apples there trying to get people in trouble. They dislike you, especially if they know you are a Christian.

I'm not going to get in trouble 'cause A couple of people don't like me.

I don't harbor grudges because that isn't God-like. I forgive others when people do me wrong. They need to stop harboring grudges and let go of the past.

If I was a "troll" elsewhere, why is that anyone's business or concern?

If people don't want to forgive that's not my problem.

I'm controlling myself and not doing anything to cause trouble.
    then your stigma will remain and people will continue to give you grief man, 99.9% of people arent forgiving so your gonna keep being harassed.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's still not Sheenn Kemeeyra 's place to tell people here what to do. I sent a report to Marudashi-they are taking care of it.

then your stigma will remain and people will continue to give you grief man, 99.9% of people arent forgiving so your gonna keep being harassed.
    I don't receive that last part.
    Most people aren't Christians. I'm not letting what they say bother me. Since I realize that, I don't let what they bother me. I don't take offense- I forgive them and I ask God to forgive them.

That's why I pray.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 05-18-2009 at 09:18 PM.

...there's a way. YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2011 04:14 PM
    Threads

A. The point of reporting someone isn't to call them out publicly on what they say. It's a report because you're telling a Mod, Admin or whoever about it, not trying to embarrass someone because they were mean to you online.

B. After seeing some of what you posted before your five-day ban/break from here, I would say it's probably the death threats and the "Hi, let's have a discussion! Oh, you don't think like me? YOU'RE WRONG! YOU'RE NOT AS CHRISTIAN AS ME! YOU'RE RACIST!" that make those "bad apples" not like you, not the fact that you're a Christian.

C. Sadly, as unfair as this is sometimes, once a troll, always a troll. People who have heard of you even if they're relatively new are going to base their impressions of you on YOUR past behavior, and even if you're "playing it cool" making threads like this isn't a great step in the right direction to change people's opinions, no matter how much you claim they don't matter to you. People have a pre-conception of you and they're going to react to you because of it.
    Well, that was educational.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe, but your preaching to brick walls man, anyone whos been offended by your actions or hurt by your previous trolling will always assume your just out to set people up like it appears youve done to kamiyra. its not going to get you anywhere, ignore it or its just gonna be anguish for you and everyone who sticks their nose through the door.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YujiNaruo View Post
    A. The point of reporting someone isn't to call them out publicly on what they say. It's a report because you're telling a Mod, Admin or whoever about it, not trying to embarrass someone because they were mean to you online.

B. After seeing some of what you posted before your five-day ban/break from here, I would say it's probably the death threats and the "Hi, let's have a discussion! Oh, you don't think like me? YOU'RE WRONG! YOU'RE NOT AS CHRISTIAN AS ME! YOU'RE RACIST!" that make those "bad apples" not like you, not the fact that you're a Christian.

C. Sadly, as unfair as this is sometimes, once a troll, always a troll. People who have heard of you even if they're relatively new are going to base their impressions of you on YOUR past behavior, and even if you're "playing it cool" making threads like this isn't a great step in the right direction to change people's opinions, no matter how much you claim they don't matter to you. People have a pre-conception of you and they're going to react to you because of it.
    I'm not calling people out on their garbage-that's why I got in trouble in the first place. I am simply reporting it and letting the mods/admins deal with it.

It's bad to assume things.

maybe, but your preaching to brick walls man, anyone whos been offended by your actions or hurt by your previous trolling will always assume your just out to set people up like it appears youve done to kamiyra. its not going to get you anywhere, ignore it or its just gonna be anguish for you and everyone who sticks their nose through the door.
    I'm not setting anyone up-I simply started a discussion thread asking if you get concerned with getting old.

I'm not calling anyone out on anything.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 05-18-2009 at 09:22 PM.

...there's a way. YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is indeed bad to assume things, but everyone's guilty of that, including you. Hopefully whatever situation brought this on gets resolved, but that's just the way things are.

Just to make another minor point, though: If you're not calling people out, then this thread really shouldn't have been made to begin with.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is indeed bad to assume things, but everyone's guilty of that, including you. Hopefully whatever situation brought this on gets resolved, but that's just the way things are.

Just to make another minor point, though: If you're not calling people out, then this thread really shouldn't have been made to begin with.
    So people should listen to lies and slander someone posts about another user?

Someone tries to start trouble-I shouldn't bring it to the admins/mods attention? NO.

I got in trouble for retaliating to people's garbage-I'm reporting people which is what I should be doing all along.

People say things others don't like-that's life.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 05-18-2009 at 09:27 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok, im out, i tried to help but your very stubborn, good luck mav.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So people should listen to lies and slander someone posts about another user?

I got in trouble for retaliating to people's garbage.
    People react differently to lies. I don't respond to anything anyone says about me that's not true, because if they're going to be petty and lie about me or whatever, they're not worth a response. I'm one of those "Actions speak louder than words" type guys, so if someone wants to lie about me, then let them enjoy doing that.

And I don't think you got in trouble just for that, but if that's what you think happened, good on you, man.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

People react differently to lies. I don't respond to anything anyone says about me that's not true, because if they're going to be petty and lie about me or whatever, they're not worth a response. I'm one of those "Actions speak louder than words" type guys, so if someone wants to lie about me, then let them enjoy doing that.

And I don't think you got in trouble just for that, but if that's what you think happened, good on you, man.
    If people lie on me God sees them.
    The Devil is the Accuser of the Brethren.
    The scribes, chief priests and elders constantly tried to find fault with whatever Jesus and his Disciples did.
    But we aren't talking about my past behavour.
    A wise person learns from his mistakes.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I hope that works out for you, then.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kero-chan, I post on here or Newgrounds if I want to talk to people.

Cirque Du Soliel Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 10:08 AM
    Threads

Ace gave you a chance because your rather harmless and for the laughes.

You have a bad or ill habit of rubbing people the wrong way.

Instead of the victim being at the wrong place at the wrong time, your self righteousness, never taking responsible, and hateful behavior gave people the reason to tear you to shreds and your just as bad as those you hate.

These are one of the reasons nobody likes you and turn your civil threads into chaos with you acting like a maniac.

Being christian has nothing to do with why your hated.
    Last edited by Ciel Soleil; 05-18-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 微明狂詩 View Post
    Ace gave you a chance because your rather harmless and for the laughes.

You have a bad or ill habit of rubbing people the wrong way.

Instead of the victim being at the wrong place at the wrong time, your self righteousness, never taking responsible, and hateful behavior gave people the reason to tear you to shreds and your just as bad as those you hate.

These are one of the reasons nobody likes you and turn your civil threads into chaos with you acting like a maniac.

Being christian has nothing to do with why your hated.
    Not always true. People persecute Christians.

I have better things to do with my time than worry about individual behavior. People need to stop getting fixated on that.

I don't hate people I dislike people's behavior.

Everyone's personality's different. I do and approach things a certain way.
    Everyone has character flaws.

Cirque Du Soliel Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not always true. People persecute Christians.

I have better things to do with my time than worry about individual behavior. People need to stop getting fixated on that.

I don't hate people I dislike people's behavior.

Everyone's personality's different. I do and approach things a certain way.
    Everyone has character flaws.

No. You force feed your religion beliefs in a hateful manner.

If you don't like their interpretation, you call them names and crap all over their opinions.

It is the only reason why they spit it back in your face.

You act like it isn't your fault when it definitely is your fault.
    Last edited by Ciel Soleil; 05-18-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No. You force feed your religion beliefs in a hateful manner.

If you don't like their interpretation, you call them names and crap all over their opinions.

It is the only reason why they spit it back in your face.

You act like it isn't your fault when it definitely is your fault.
    I get an attitude when people act like I don't know what the heck I am talking about.
    I tend to get aggressive when I don't have to.
    That's something I need work in.

Sorry.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 05-18-2009 at 10:37 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I get an attitude when people act like I don't know what the heck I am talking about.
    I tend to get aggressive when I don't have to.
    That's something I need work in.

Sorry.
    So watch what you say and don't act like a multi-ethnic bigot to everyone.

Well, that is all the advice i am going to leave you with.

If you ever act up again, I will not show you any courtesy and tell it like it is.

On a few side notes, I will not read any of your future PMs and delete them if you ever send any, nor will I be your friend.

Drew said your not welcome on ASMB and will banhammer you on sight.
    Last edited by Ciel Soleil; 05-18-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So watch what you say and don't act like a multi-ethnic bigot to everyone.

Well, that is all the advice i am going to leave you with.

If you ever act up again, I will not show you any courtesy and tell it like it is.

On a few side notes, I will not read any of your future PMs and delete them if you ever send any, nor will I be your friend.

Drew said your not welcome on ASMB.
    There's nothing wrong with discussing God or the Bible.

Thank you but I didn't ask for your advice nor do I want your advice. I'm not going to agree with everything people say. Please don't tell me what to do.
    Whatever-your loss. I didn't say I wanted to be friends. You're entitled to your opinion. If you think I'm being bigotted that's your problem. I am not interested in what you have to say. I will just ignore you. I did what I was supposed to do.
    I don't care what you say. If I decide to go back to ASMB I will take it up with Drewld when I get the chance.

I don't know if you are Christian or not. I don't hate you but I will keep my distance from you.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 05-18-2009 at 11:23 PM.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Gene Tonic
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2015 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

1. Whether you like it or not, the fact is that you do troll.

2. The call to ignore you makes sense, since its better then the alternative of the flame-fests all your threads become. You are just as welcome to ignore them back.

3. You have abused the site issues forum, and are not allowed to post in it anymore. It's not your personal complaint location. Another thread started by you in here will be an immediate 5 day ban. I am deleting all the other threads you've posted in here, and closing this thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information