AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Universal Guardian Episode 1 (B)(M-15)

Member Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2009 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Universal Guardian Episode 1 (B 1.05)(M-15)

Universal Guardian Episode One (B)(M15)

UPDATE ONE: Attachment

I'm looking for someone to help fix up each episode of my story i have bad gamma and need help with it. PM me if ya wanna help

Ok i starting to release my Anime story i been writing for a while now and since each episode is 15 pages I'm going to have to attach it to the post and you will have to read it with wordpad.

Info on The Story
    Universal Guardian is a about a race of beins that have powers beyond our control.

The story isent about the Guardians but the people behind them. Chris the main character he is the main male on this story Jessica the 1st main female and Eliza the 3rd these 3 in the end become the most powerful. As Chris was a kid he was born with powers beyond a average guardian they knew he was one of the 10 chosen ones of his race but dident think because there dark and light guardians he would be chosen one of both but it's easy to figure because his father is a dark guardian and mother is light but he designed as a light because there's a war between the guardians and mixed guardians are forbidden. But they seen he had even more power and dident know why so they suppressed most of his power 98% of it for reason he was in danger of being killed and so they sent him to a universe witch had earth in it kinda like super man but instead he can fly and has wings like a angel. They suppressed his dark's and most of his light powers so he wouldn't lose control.

About the war.
    The war between them is because the dark guardians want more to do with the light and they said they would but the bad guy here Ethar his name told them something ells and they declared war and that's how it started.

I can explain more but dont want to make the post to big so i'l post the episodes in the writers section.

Icons
    (B) In beta
    (F) Finished
    (BRD) Being Redone

Ratings
    (PG) Under 15's Over 10
    (M-15) 15 and Over
    (MA-15+) Got to be over 15

Episode One
    Episode one is about Chris his mother and the introduction of the story like who they are why Chris is on earth.

Still in beta need fixing.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Elite Knight; 06-15-2009 at 03:55 AM.
    - Elite Knight -
    My New Sig

- Elite Knight From HomeBrewHeaven -
    | Creator Of |
    + Universal Guardian +
    > War of Time Novel <

| Done So Far |

+ Universal Guardian - Episode 3 In Progress +
    > War of Time Novel - Chapter 1 Almost Done <

Member Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2009 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

A tiny update i started episode 3 and working on 1 and 2.
    - Elite Knight -
    My New Sig

- Elite Knight From HomeBrewHeaven -
    | Creator Of |
    + Universal Guardian +
    > War of Time Novel <

| Done So Far |

+ Universal Guardian - Episode 3 In Progress +
    > War of Time Novel - Chapter 1 Almost Done <

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information