AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What Devil Fruit has the most potential?

Junior Member SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What Devil Fruit has the most potential?

What devil fruit do you guys think has the most potential to be the strongest if used correctly? We have seen a lot of powerful fruits like Buggy's and Alvidas go to waste because of an owner who wasn't that strong(Who knows about alvida anymore).

I think Mr. 5 had a great devil fruit though. If bombs worked how they did in the real world in one piece it would be incredibly powerful.(In One Piece it seems like NO ONE not even the weakest little civilian can get killed by a bomb or shockwave. Someone can place a bomb on your head and all you will get is bruises is what it seems like).

Foxy's noro noro beam would also be incredibly useful if given to someone else. You can kill even an admiral who probably wouldn't be able to change his body into his element with the slowed reaction in 30 seconds. If given to someone like zoro this would be really strong.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

That guy with the bounty more than luffy's that can use magnetism. I think his name is Eustace. Theres metal practically everywhere in the world. Bullets and swords won't do anything to him. He's practically Magneto.

Junior Member SilverSaiyan1212 is on a distinguished road SilverSaiyan1212's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2009 05:07 PM
    Threads

Aokiji has an awesome fruit. If Eustace is Magneto, then he is Iceman.

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

is kizaru with a speed of light power can match the noro noro beam? i wonder...

hawkins is more like invincible with his ability but with a risk to his crew member...

and i wonder, if brooks devil fruit can only be use once?

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

if kid eustass is magneto and aokiji is ice man
    then luffy is mr.fantastic hahaha

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

I always liked Mr. 4's killer boogers, but he not strong since he lose to fat luffy that easy.

Member 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 05:07 PM
    Threads

But if Luffy is the main protagonist, and he has the Rubber Fruit, does this make him the Devil Fruit User with the most potential of all?
    HIS WILL IS BEYOND REACH...

...EVERY TIME YOU TRY, YOU DONT STRETCH FAR ENOUGH.

Junior Member narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 05:31 AM
    Threads

the gomu gomu no mi is probally
    leader of wagashi clan
    no.1 naruto,dbz,one piece fan
    my chakra is what got me the name wanegan user

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

luffy was able to come up with two new fighting abilliates because he's rubber. My vote I say luffy or possiablly copper because of that other form. He might be able to control it and it could evolve even more.

10. Likes imdeath14 liked this post
    Junior Member Enel is on a distinguished road Enel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2009 03:13 AM
    Threads

All akuma no mi are powerfull.But some of they are easier or harder to learn how to use properly.I think thats why Luffy is so strong:He got a hard-to-learn-how-to-use fruit and used it very well...(who would have thought about gear second and third?)

I think that Moria's akuma no mi have a lot of powers that can be useful,but Enel's Goru Goru no Mi,and the incredible Kizaru's akuma no mi are the best ones.^^

Senior Member Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2009 08:02 PM
    Threads

Smoker's ability could be the most powerful of them all, or so I believe.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2013 02:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I love Ace's. Fire is awesome and it's perfect for him because he's so hot

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Junior Member PikaGojiraFanSonic'sdaMan is on a distinguished road PikaGojiraFanSonic'sdaMan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 05:22 AM
    Threads

Cool

if kid eustass is magneto and aokiji is ice man and luffy is mr.fantastic then Portgaz is Human Torch and Mihawk is Deadshot...no wait that'd be Van Auger, Hawkeyes is Hawkeye hahahaha And you guys are all imbeciles - Dalton's powers have by far the most potential!
    Last edited by PikaGojiraFanSonic'sdaMan; 08-27-2009 at 05:16 AM.

Senior Member Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 06:25 PM
    Threads

Whitebeard's

Banned Forum / Chat jackson9838 is on a distinguished road jackson9838's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2009 12:53 AM
    Threads

Zoan devil fruit is an awesome fruit. I like it. Nice series. I have seen full one piece episodes. it's my fav for all time because of animations.

Banned Forum / Chat Hamon is on a distinguished road Hamon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Really devil fruit is very useful for all. I have seen in one piece tv show.I like very much.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I thought Eneru had a pretty damn good devil's fruit, as did crocodile. I definitely don't feel like these guys used their fruits to their fullest potential.

Junior Member Abarairenji88 is on a distinguished road Abarairenji88's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 06:25 AM
    Threads

Well I think the Horo Horo no mi fruit was really nicely done. All the details...leaving your body and becoming a ghost and stil you can return to your originally body. And also the different sizes of the ghost bombs. Awesome fruit. That would be a really nice fruit for Zoro Ghost sworduser Although he might not be able to wield his swords... that's a big problem...

Well there's also Brooks fruit. That u are invincible. It's awseome. Hehe the fearless Straw hat crew.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Abarairenji88 View Post
    Well I think the Horo Horo no mi fruit was really nicely done. All the details...leaving your body and becoming a ghost and stil you can return to your originally body. And also the different sizes of the ghost bombs. Awesome fruit. That would be a really nice fruit for Zoro Ghost sworduser Although he might not be able to wield his swords... that's a big problem...

Well there's also Brooks fruit. That u are invincible. It's awseome. Hehe the fearless Straw hat crew.
    Brook's doesn't make him invincible, because he could only die once. It allowed him to come back to life when he died on his ship. Now he can still die like anyone else.

The Gura Gura no Mi that Whitebeard has is intense. He can create earthquakes in the ground (and thereby tsunamis in the ocean) and shockwaves in the air. That explains why he's considered the most dangerous pirate on the Grand Line.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member Abarairenji88 is on a distinguished road Abarairenji88's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 06:25 AM
    Threads

Brook's doesn't make him invincible, because he could only die once. It allowed him to come back to life when he died on his ship. Now he can still die like anyone else.

Well he is a skelleton. So he is practically already dead. I mean he got his soul in there. He can feel pain but I don't think he can die...ever. I mean you can cut his head off but he can still talk. That's how a living undead works.

Well I agree with the you about whitebeard, he really is awesome.
    Last edited by Abarairenji88; 12-11-2009 at 07:15 AM.

Junior Member BondReborn is on a distinguished road BondReborn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

I would say luffy has the most potential, typically those with seemingly weak abilities just require creativity to become strong and because luffy isn't affraid to try anything he wins in the end

Member ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Black Beards For sure

Closed Thread

Thread Information