AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dancemania Section

AnimeLyrics Admin
    LockeVanish is on a distinguished road LockeVanish's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2013 02:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LockeVanish PSN ID: LockeVanish

Default Dancemania Section

I was wondering if anyone would like me to help out with the Dancemania section of the site. I used to take care of it all the time way back when Sailor Bacon managed the site, and it sorta became my own project until new management took over. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

-Locke

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aw, LockeVanish-san! Hisashiburi desu, I was wondering where you went ^___^

I think you should contact AzureDark (if you haven't already) since he's one of the few people on board here who knows about your contributions to Animelyrics, and he's in a position to know what to do.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

AnimeLyrics Admin
    LockeVanish is on a distinguished road LockeVanish's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2013 02:00 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LockeVanish PSN ID: LockeVanish

Hai! Hisashiburi!

I've been busy with the military and traveling and stuff. ^_^ I've always appreciated the work that I've put into this site and hate to see it left uncared for, you know?

I guess I'll PM AzureDark. Anyone else still around?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LockeVanish
    Anyone else still around?
    I don't think anyone besides suzumi and a few of the die-hard translators at the old Japanese Discussion Boards have made the transition. Out of the al crew, suzumi, AzureLight, and bluepenguin are probably the most active, and I've seen Soulshift on and off at the Lyrics Discussion boards. xazy apparently has an account but I've only seen her post once or twice (which is understandable considering the circumstances). And you, I guess =P
    Last edited by Datenshi; 05-18-2009 at 09:21 AM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Closed Thread

Thread Information