AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2021 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

My Anime list so far.

Naruto
    One Piece
    Bleach
    Soul Eater
    Death Note
    FMA + BROOTHERHOOD
    Trigun
    Code Geass
    Bakuman
    Fairy Tail
    Black Lagoon
    Hitman Reborn
    Evangelion
    Beelzebub
    Blood+

And much more...

I'm looking for something that has a hero in it, a battle manga like One piece and Naruto. I would appreciate if the anime style & graphics where very good, not like the old ones.. more like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and FMA. I need the FMA and One Piece comedy in it to, action and adventure and more than 20 episodes please.

Junior Member xKrypton has a reputation beyond repute xKrypton has a reputation beyond repute xKrypton has a reputation beyond repute xKrypton has a reputation beyond repute xKrypton has a reputation beyond repute xKrypton has a reputation beyond repute xKrypton has a reputation beyond repute xKrypton has a reputation beyond repute xKrypton has a reputation beyond repute xKrypton has a reputation beyond repute xKrypton has a reputation beyond repute xKrypton's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2011 03:25 AM
    Threads

Well, I'm looking for a good anime right now.

I've seen many already and I'm wondering, is there an anime that involves mythical creatures like dragons or anything? It doesn't need to really be focused on creatures.
    Maybe just a part of the story or something like that?
    I'd really like one.
    Thanks in advance.

Junior Member hakeya is on a distinguished road hakeya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2011 12:26 AM
    Threads

help, I want to know the name of anime in this screenshot
    http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...r%20Work/5.jpg
    thank you

Junior Member Kanlor is on a distinguished road Kanlor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: RadioHamster

Watched shakugan no shana and kaze no stigma, anything else like these two with the fantasy/romance/action?

Also, I got interested, anyone know what this (http://z0r.de/2384) is?

Thanks!

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Right, I'm trying to get back into anime and at the moment I'm in the mood for some slice of life/comedy anime.
    Stuff I enjoy:
    Azumanga Daioh
    Lucky Star
    Minami-ke
    Golden Boy
    Cromartie High School
    Enjoyed reading Yotsuba&!
    I'm on the second episode of K-on but it's not doing much for me. Romantic comedies are fine too, I'd just prefer ones with more comedy than romance.

On an unrelated note theres a particular thing about anime that makes me hate so many of them. They are slow as hell. Entire episodes can go by with nothing happening and this is down to art style and how it focuses a lot more on detail than the animation itself. I've seen some with almost no movement at all.
    It's an interesting style take doesn't bother me too much in slice of life or romance but I hate in more action orientated shows(I'm looking at you Naruto). That being said it works amazingly in 5 cm Per Second. The slow art style just fits perfectly with the pace of the film and heightens the loneliness of the characters. I was wondering if you guys knew of any others similar to it. I also really enjoyed Grave of the Fireflies.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Junior Member parkerblythe1258 is on a distinguished road parkerblythe1258's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2011 01:29 PM
    Threads

LOOKING FOR RECOMMENDATIONS - HELP

I have been watching a lot of anime recently but now I have come to a dead end. Can some recommend something good and say why you recommend it. If too long skip ahead to Summary:

Some of the Recent Animes I watched In order of favorite to least ( i loved them all):

Dragon Ball Z Pros: all around epic, loved it
    Cons: No major notable cons

Bleach
    Pros: Great character development / progress, ( i loved the idea of the captains)
    Cons: The plot had a few holes, and some of the fighting was generic, but all around it was great.

Death Note: Pros: Plot development with twists and unexpected events
    Cons: No fighting, lacking in supernatural, super power, very short

Naruto and Naruto Shippuden - cool supernatural abilities and variety of moves
    Cons: the main character annoyed me, and the animation was a little sloppy

Summary: I want an anime with the great characterization and variety in characters of BLEACH, the different fighting styles and supernatural moves of NARUTO, the plot twists of DEATH NOTE, and the all around epicness of DBZ. If it has any romance in it thats a plus. I know it might be impossible but at least give a reason (or synopsis) of why an anime should live up to my expectations.

P.S. I know the natural progression is to watch one piece, but the powers of the devil fruit didnt interested me, The anime was sloppily drawn, and i couldnt stand Luffy. Also i head it took FOREVER to get into. I can understand why people might be one piece fans but it just had to many cons for me.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by parkerblythe1258 View Post
    LOOKING FOR RECOMMENDATIONS - HELP

I have been watching a lot of anime recently but now I have come to a dead end. Can some recommend something good and say why you recommend it. If too long skip ahead to Summary:

Some of the Recent Animes I watched In order of favorite to least ( i loved them all):

Dragon Ball Z Pros: all around epic, loved it
    Cons: No major notable cons

Bleach
    Pros: Great character development / progress, ( i loved the idea of the captains)
    Cons: The plot had a few holes, and some of the fighting was generic, but all around it was great.

Death Note: Pros: Plot development with twists and unexpected events
    Cons: No fighting, lacking in supernatural, super power, very short

Naruto and Naruto Shippuden - cool supernatural abilities and variety of moves
    Cons: the main character annoyed me, and the animation was a little sloppy

Summary: I want an anime with the great characterization and variety in characters of BLEACH, the different fighting styles and supernatural moves of NARUTO, the plot twists of DEATH NOTE, and the all around epicness of DBZ. If it has any romance in it thats a plus. I know it might be impossible but at least give a reason (or synopsis) of why an anime should live up to my expectations.

P.S. I know the natural progression is to watch one piece, but the powers of the devil fruit didnt interested me, The anime was sloppily drawn, and i couldnt stand Luffy. Also i head it took FOREVER to get into. I can understand why people might be one piece fans but it just had to many cons for me.
    I would recommend Soul Eater. It doesn't necessarily have too many plot twists, but the characters do have cool supernatual powers and a variety of moves. The characters do progress quite a bit in the show, and each main character is different from each other. I'm certain you'll find yourself having a favorite character right away because their personalities are so different.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: carlosx09

Well to start with, it can be any kind of anime mecha, fantasy, etc.. I want an anime related to Death Note in the sense of related to the characters Kira and L... and also Code Geass in the sense that the character has to be similar to Lelouch... in other words I want to watch an anime with an evil mind or a very bright character! hope I'm being specific enough.. if not just mention it in the quotation.. thanks!

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

make a dragon happy!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Last edited by hakeya; 05-08-2011 at 07:15 AM.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by The Strategist View Post
    Well to start with, it can be any kind of anime mecha, fantasy, etc.. I want an anime related to Death Note in the sense of related to the characters Kira and L... and also Code Geass in the sense that the character has to be similar to Lelouch... in other words I want to watch an anime with an evil mind or a very bright character! hope I'm being specific enough.. if not just mention it in the quotation.. thanks!
    For an anime that's more like Code Geass, I would go with Ghost in the Shell. It has action in almost every episode, and pretty much all the main characters are smart. You gotta think about what they're saying sometimes...

To go more along with Death Note, I would recommend Detective Conan (Case Closed). The main character is a brilliant high-schooler who is also a brilliant detective. It's not as actiony as Code Geass or Ghost in the Shell, but it has its killings like Death Note.

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    Right, I'm trying to get back into anime and at the moment I'm in the mood for some slice of life/comedy anime.
    Stuff I enjoy:
    Azumanga Daioh
    Lucky Star
    Minami-ke
    Golden Boy
    Cromartie High School
    Enjoyed reading Yotsuba&!
    I'm on the second episode of K-on but it's not doing much for me. Romantic comedies are fine too, I'd just prefer ones with more comedy than romance.

On an unrelated note theres a particular thing about anime that makes me hate so many of them. They are slow as hell. Entire episodes can go by with nothing happening and this is down to art style and how it focuses a lot more on detail than the animation itself. I've seen some with almost no movement at all.
    It's an interesting style take doesn't bother me too much in slice of life or romance but I hate in more action orientated shows(I'm looking at you Naruto). That being said it works amazingly in 5 cm Per Second. The slow art style just fits perfectly with the pace of the film and heightens the loneliness of the characters. I was wondering if you guys knew of any others similar to it. I also really enjoyed Grave of the Fireflies.
    Have you tried The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? It's from the same makers as Lucky-Star, and I think it fits your anime list pretty well (just as long as you don't watch the Endless Eight). Another one would be School Rumble. It follows the daily lives of students like Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star does, and I found it hilarious. I think this one also fits the list pretty well
    Last edited by Archaic Devices; 05-08-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    Have you tried The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? It's from the same makers as Lucky-Star, and I think it fits your anime list pretty well (just as long as you don't watch the Endless Eight). Another one would be School Rumble. It follows the daily lives of students like Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star does, and I found it hilarious. I think this one also fits the list pretty well
    I have seen Haruhi Suzumiya, I left it out as it's a bit more extraterrestrial based. I haven't seen School Rumble though, I'll check it out.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Junior Member Hikarulv is on a distinguished road Hikarulv's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hakeya View Post
    does anyone recognize these anime?
    http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Waltz/4-2.jpg

thks in advance
    This is Sengoku Basara.

13. Thanks hakeya thanked for this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarulv View Post
    This is Sengoku Basara.
    oh, thanks!

and, anyone know these?

Last edited by hakeya; 05-16-2011 at 03:12 AM.

Junior Member Contercontra is on a distinguished road Contercontra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2011 03:01 PM
    Threads

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some anime to watch...

I really liked Code Geass and Death Note because of the philosophical questions raised in them (what to do with so much power?) and the suspense they created on the way to their climaxes, although I could have easily done without all the mecha battles in Code Geass. I also preferred the style in which Death Note was drawed. Concerning drawing style: It shouldn't be too childlike.
    I'm interested in historical, adventure and action animes, but if your recommendations do not fit perfectly into these genres, that's no problem.

I haven't seen much anime yet, so your recommendations can also include classics that you would normally assume everybody already knew about.

Thanks in advance,

Contercontra

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what's the name of this anime

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Junior Member Bill Goodwin is on a distinguished road Bill Goodwin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2011 09:52 PM
    Threads

some of the anime's i've really loved are:
    Great Teacher Onizuka
    Initial D
    Darker than Black
    High School of the Dead
    and maybe a couple others.

i prefer more realistic type anime over fantasy stuff.
    generally something with a slight romance line, lots of action, good dialogue, and addicting.
    no more than 100 episodes tho xD i tend to go days just watching from start to finish and i can't afford that :o
    any suggestions/recommendations?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Goodwin View Post
    i prefer more realistic type anime over fantasy stuff.
    generally something with a slight romance line, lots of action, good dialogue, and addicting.
    no more than 100 episodes tho xD i tend to go days just watching from start to finish and i can't afford that :o
    any suggestions/recommendations?
    Judging from your tastes, I really recommend you try a go at Black Lagoon. It pays a lot of homage to classic gangster movies. The third series isn't out yet so there aren't too many episodes to go through (yet).

You would probably also really enjoy Baccano! The opening sequence is addicting in itself.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 06-23-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay so I have read alot of manga and seen alot of anime but I can be quite picky so I have run out of series', Here's what I like the most..

Ouran Highschool Host Club
    Fruits Baskets
    Hana Yori Dango
    W Juliet
    Azumanga Daioh
    Yotsuba&!
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I like more of the romance genre but love comedy aswell, Any ideas?

Oh and thanks ahead of time!

Junior Member droch is on a distinguished road droch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2011 07:58 PM
    Threads

Hey, i've only seen a few animes because i usually don't like then. I havent given that many a chance, but i usually like an anime because of a well worked story, character/s and specially the feel that they give me. That last part meaning that if i don't like how the anime has been developed, be that animated and character wise, if it doesn't appeals to me i discard it after a few episodes.

So far i've liked, almost in order, from top to bottom:

NGE
    Ergo proxy
    Samurai champloo
    Claymore
    Monster
    Elfen lied
    Full metal alchemist
    Cowboy beebop
    Deathnote (though it was fine, though a lil bit improvised and maybe overrated)

Might be forgetting a couple. With that in mind, i'd appreciate any recommendations. I've read every review for animes that catch my attention and started watching a few, but no luck so far.
    Last edited by droch; 07-03-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Junior Member ZeroBlaze is on a distinguished road ZeroBlaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2011 12:46 AM
    Threads

Kenichi has action and a little romance. Really funny anime about martial arts.
    If your looking for harem anime then try Baka to test to Shokanju, and Seitokai no Ichizon.

Junior Member Gigglepud is on a distinguished road Gigglepud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2011 04:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BambooBowl View Post
    Okay so I have read alot of manga and seen alot of anime but I can be quite picky so I have run out of series', Here's what I like the most..

Ouran Highschool Host Club
    Fruits Baskets
    Hana Yori Dango
    W Juliet
    Azumanga Daioh
    Yotsuba&!
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I like more of the romance genre but love comedy aswell, Any ideas?

Oh and thanks ahead of time!

How about 'Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!'? It's got great laughs, as well as cute romantic moments. I don't like S.A that much, but it's pretty similar to Ouran, so that's another suggestion for you.

Senior Member randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 01:59 PM
    Threads

I'm looking for something similar to Black Lagoon (Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime fiction, Black comedy).
    If it's possible I would like recommendation from someone who actually seen in.

Senior Member Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2016 03:56 PM
    Threads

There isn't alot of anime's that compare to the way that Black lagoon feels, but i can give you a few advices on what that is in the same ballpark:

Hellsing: Ultimate - Easily one of the best action anime's out there, though this one leans more to the horror side than to the adventure side, and has alot of gore in it. It also has a feel that is much darker than the one in Black lagoon.

Ergo Proxy - One of my favorite anime's of all time, it really is a great adventure anime, though it doesn't have anywhere near the same amount of action as in Black lagoon and Hellsing, though just the adventuring part alone is worth it. The mood is also quite dark, seeing that it is set in a post-apocalyptic world and everything seem's so dark and grey.

Those are really the only one's that i can recommend without straying too far from the feel of Black Lagoon.

Hope it helps =)
    Last edited by Konkulf; 08-03-2011 at 03:59 PM.

26. Likes randomusername liked this post
    Senior Member randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 01:59 PM
    Threads

I heard about Hellsing before, nothing about Ergo Proxy though.
    I guess I'll give it a try and let you know what I think, mkay?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information