AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

Junior Member tee23 is on a distinguished road tee23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 05:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

accidentally made a thread about recommendations outside this forum didn't read this because to impatient for find new stuff to watch here

steins:gate (favorite)
    higurashi no naku koro ni (favorite)
    one piece (favorite)
    code geass (favorite)
    world god only knows (favorite)
    Shana (favorite)
    I my me strawberry eggs (good)
    school rumble (almost favorite)
    death note (above average in my list)
    Beelzebub (cool)
    Natsume Yuujinchou (alright)
    haruhi (epic)
    cowboy bebop (meh)
    hellsing OVA (awesome)
    black laggon (kick a**)
    mayo chiki (REALLY CRAPPY ENDING liked it though)
    there's no way my little sister can be this cute (crappy ending again but enjoyed it)

those are the anime's I watched and are watching from the top of my head into basically any kind of anime i do like the romantic relationships like since i watched alot of romantic comdeys (even most not on this list) i like most of the romance like i'll even look at the 3 girls from code geass i liked the romance even in an anime with so much else going on and couplings like in Beelzebub ogaxkunideia all that I want an anime like steins gate good plot twists and epic thats what I'm in the mood for or pick some other anime i might like the list is to tell you what kind of animes I like so you can recommend an anime to me similar to the ones on my list

(genderbenders romantic comdeys thrillers horror and psychological) are my fav kind of anime

Junior Member wolfy2449 is on a distinguished road wolfy2449's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

Hello i am getting quite bored lately and would like to get some suggestions for good anime to watch.I already have re-watched my favorites ones again so i am not in the mood to rewatch them again so soon xD.

I dont know the name of the type of anime i like but i do know which anime i found really good and worth watching
    Death Note
    Code Geass
    Ruroune kenshin(shishio arc)
    Darker than black

I just loved those animes, they had strong ideals and there were quite a few deceptions and tricks and mind games plus i like mr.world dominators xD compared to stupid superheroes"ima save mah friends and the world cuz i am a good person"...
    Is there any specific name for those types of anime and also what would you suggest me to watch considering i liked the type of those 4 animes?

Junior Member anLii3 is on a distinguished road anLii3's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

I'm looking for some good animes.

I want it to be like AnoHana. Or something like K-On!

I like something with an interesting plot/storyline.

I really want a DRAMA book. I also like slice of life, fantasy and school life. Oh, and tragedy. Thanks ~

Junior Member Darkduke00 is on a distinguished road Darkduke00's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2011 11:42 PM
    Threads

I've watched quite a few anime series, and am at a standstill as to what to watch next. I'm looking for something int he genre of Dark/Action/Fantasy, I've watch Ergo proxy,Darker than Black,Black Lagoon,Claymore,Hellsing, and I'm currently trying to get into Corpse Princess. Any and all suggestions are much apreciated, and Thanks in advance! :]

Junior Member Yuki25 is on a distinguished road Yuki25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2011 11:10 PM
    Threads

Default Hot/powerful anime guy with white hair please?

Im looking for a hot powerful anime with white hair? also I want him to be the main character or aleast show alot in the anime, also im only want really detailed anime I like my anime looking beautiful that go for the guy too
    Here anime I already seen with white hair guys
    naruto
    Bleach
    gintama
    Dragonball z
    Noein
    Dazzle
    Fma
    Soul eater
    Inuyasha
    Hitman reborn
    Nurarihyon no mago
    Shaman king
    Seikon no qwaser lol I think I spell it wrong
    Pandora hearts
    Blue soldier
    Fma
    Zombie loan
    Tokyo majin

Junior Member Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Watermelon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2012 05:22 PM
    Threads

Hai! I'm looking for anime that I would enjoy watching. I like animes with a good, developing plot, and usually some action in it, but it's not necessary.
    Some of my favourites that are the kind of anime I'm looking for include Code Geass, 07-Ghost and Ao No Exorcist. I'm up to date with Guilty Crown.

Thanks in advance n.n

Junior Member Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon has a reputation beyond repute Miku The Watermelon's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Watermelon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2012 05:22 PM
    Threads

*edit* Mistake. >.<
    Last edited by Miku The Watermelon; 01-09-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Member CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario ZStar Eva Penpen Gurren Dai Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2012 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dirty44Callahan Steam ID: ToradoraWins

Hey everybody. Haven't had much time to watch any new series due to school, but now I have a few months off and was wondering which shows I should watch. I like anime's that just have a great story,whether its with romance or its just action packed. Anything you shout out to me I will look into. Thanks again

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFloyd View Post
    Hey everybody. Haven't had much time to watch any new series due to school, but now I have a few months off and was wondering which shows I should watch. I like anime's that just have a great story,whether its with romance or its just action packed. Anything you shout out to me I will look into. Thanks again
    I knows I always am saying this but give a try to Bakemonogatari and Arakawa Under the Bridge.
    Also you might like Baccano!, Durarara!!, Itazura na Kiss, Kare Kano, Kara no Kyoukai and Full Metal Panic!
    Senjougahara Fascination

Junior Member Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Kawaiislice 069 - Bellsprout
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2012 07:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Recommend me a anime please? - please be specific.

My favorite genres: romantic comedy's, slice of life, ecchi (don't judge me please ), horror, and something that can compare to FLCL (still looking =.=)

below I have listed the anime I have seen:

Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan - personal favorite <3
    FLCL
    Soul Eater
    xxxHolic
    Lucky Star & the Lucky Star OVA (I like slice of life type anime's too)
    Minami-ke (in progress)
    Black Butler season 1 (season 2 in progress)
    Girls Bravo!
    Shuffle
    Naruto (season 1)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (started watching anime but is on hold because I am reading the manga)
    Chobits (stalled at episode 6)

**key: any thing in red means I loved it, anything in orange means I did not care for it, and no color means it was ok**
    Last edited by Dokuro-Chan; 01-13-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro-Chan View Post
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/4224/Toradora!. One of my favorite comedy slice of life and romance
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/10165/Nichijou. I find this to be better than Lucky Star
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/2001/Te..._Gurren_Lagann. I think you will like it
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/5680/K-On!. Slice of life comedy
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/2167/Clannad. romance slice of life and romance watch after story afterwards
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/5114/Fu...t:_Brotherhood. If you enjoyed Soul Eater and Gurren Lagann give this a try.

Junior Member Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Dokuro-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Kawaiislice 069 - Bellsprout
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2012 07:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I will try them out

Junior Member Montral is on a distinguished road Montral's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2012 04:54 AM
    Threads

i Just finished watching Steins: Gate, and i would like to recommend it to you all. Genre: comedy, drama, psychological, romance, science fiction. Its an incredible Anime. its has almost everything. humor, GREAT main chars, incredible story, depth. for me its one of those one of 20 animes. That rare superb anime you always hope for to see! Ofc, tastes are different, but i hope someone there will see it now, and like it
    Also, could someone recommend a few animes for me? My favorite 3 genre:s are: Action, drama, romance. And action with blood! not those child friendly ones, like Ueki or shaman king (though i like those 2 also but i want some blood. not TO much gore though hehe) But like you know, bleach, naruto.. that kind bleeding they get xD
    A few favorite animes that i love with these genre: D.gray man (lacks a little romance though), Rurouni Kenshin, FMA, Busou renkin, Mai Hime.
    sorry for long post :P thx, and hopefully someone replies

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Red face Re: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

i Just finished watching Steins: Gate, and i would like to recommend it to you all. Genre: comedy, drama, psychological, romance, science fiction.
    Its an incredible Anime. its has almost everything. humor, GREAT main chars, incredible story, depth. for me its one of those one of 20 animes. That rare superb anime you always hope for to see!
    Ofc, tastes are different, but i hope someone there will see it now, and like it
    Also, could someone recommend a few animes for me? My favorite 3 genre:s are: Action, drama, romance.
    I prefer action with blood. not those child friendly ones, like Ueki or shaman king (though i like those 2 also but i want some blood. not TOO much gore though hehe) But like you know, bleach, naruto.. that kind of bleeding they get xD
    A few favorite animes that i love with these genre: D.gray man (lacks a little romance though), Rurouni Kenshin, FMA, Busou renkin, Mai Hime.
    thx, and i´ll be waiting for your replies hehe

Oh, and i forgot, i also prefer (more demands xD) animes that are atleast 24 episodes. i think 12-13 episode animes is to short. They end to fast!
    Last edited by Montral; 01-13-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro-Chan View Post
    Mushishi - Though a bit slow paced I find the stories to be pretty interesting
    Azumanga Daioh - Similar to Lucky Star, perhaps better.
    MM! - Romance/Comedy. Main male is a masochist and the female is a self-proclaimed deity.
    Nyan Koi! - Romance/Comedy/Harem/School Life.
    Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou - I really like this one. Comedy/Ecchi/Action/Romance/Magic Academy.
    Full Metal Panic! - Even if you don't like the mecha genre, watch this and Gurren Lagann. Season 1 is basically a romantic comedy in a school setting and the in between season Fumoffu! is pretty amazing.
    Bakemonogatari - A comedy/romance/harem mixed with supernatural mysteries.
    Arakawa Under the Bridge - A romantic comedy. Awesome set of characters.
    Last edited by Screwby; 01-13-2012 at 07:55 PM.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Gir Penguin Death Note
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2016 06:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: AnimeFrost

I like Romance and Comedy anime Specially ones where the Romance anime has a girl tsundere like Kaichou wa Maid Sama (Misaki). If anyone knows any anime like this please tell me about it.

Recommendations:
    Kaichou wa Maid Sama! - Romance
    Air Gear
    Fairy Tail [Funny]
    One Piece
    Soul Eater
    Zero No Tsukaima - Romance
    Shaman King
    Naruto
    Bleach
    I know 2 more but i forgot -.-
    Last edited by AnimeFrost; 01-13-2012 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Spelled wrong

Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Last edited by SpeaR; 01-13-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Senior Member AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@SpeaR - Thanks you gave me some new anime to watch I owe you 1

Senior Member Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 11:25 AM
    Threads

Hi. Not really certain if this is the right thread, but I'm tired and if I sleep before I post ill forget... my exhausted brain tells me this is okay.

Are those popular, more... well, seemingly well known shows worth watching? Forgive any errors in spelling, I am more or less unfamiliar with these shows outside of passing conversation.... Like Inyuasha, Naruto, um, I guess Dragon Ball Z? Trying to think of what I've heard of from my idiot classmates in the past oh. And is Pokemon worth watching? I was young when I watched it and can't remember much. Is it actually decent considering that I am semi intelligent now and not a child Watching childish cartoons?

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks SpeaR whatched all of them though except Fairy tail. i will check it up

Gil
    Cold
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Can anyone recomend me animes with more then 50 episodes? I really don't like those short ones everytime i finish it my heart breaks i end yearning for more of it.

Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFrost View Post
    Can anyone recomend me animes with more then 50 episodes? I really don't like those short ones everytime i finish it my heart breaks i end yearning for more of it.
    One Piece - best shounen
    Gintama - really funny / parody
    Detective Conan - never ends 600+ episodes really good
    Legend of the Galactic Heroes
    Naruto
    Fairy Tail
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Hajime no Ippo - Boxing
    Monster - Mystery, Drama, Horror, Police, Psychological, Thriller, Seinen
    Major (all seasons) - baseball
    Eyeshield 21 - football
    Reborn!
    Hunter x Hunter + OVAs
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Prince of Tennis - tennis
    Initial D - racing

I recommend them all but not every anime is for everyone
    Last edited by SpeaR; 01-16-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Senior Member Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2016 10:57 PM
    Threads

Kenichi: the Mightiest Disciple
    Tsubasa, Reservoir Chronicle
    Ghost in the Shell: Stand-Alone Complex/2nd Gig
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Golgo 13 (think it has around 50 episodes, but is released in 13 episode sets. 3rd set is coming out in next few months)

Gil
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saeriel View Post
    Hi. Not really certain if this is the right thread, but I'm tired and if I sleep before I post ill forget... my exhausted brain tells me this is okay.

Are those popular, more... well, seemingly well known shows worth watching? Forgive any errors in spelling, I am more or less unfamiliar with these shows outside of passing conversation.... Like Inyuasha, Naruto, um, I guess Dragon Ball Z? Trying to think of what I've heard of from my idiot classmates in the past oh. And is Pokemon worth watching? I was young when I watched it and can't remember much. Is it actually decent considering that I am semi intelligent now and not a child Watching childish cartoons?
    Though many people are very critical of these popular shows, it's mostly concentrated on the later chapters/episodes. Main reason because these anime tend to try to stretch the plot by adding completely unnecessary scenes (such as flashbacks [half of the latest Naruto chapter were copy and pasted from the earlier chapters] and drawn out speeches with no point), building uneventful tension, adding characters that they'll later forget about and just introducing Deus ex machina plot devices. But these shows became popular for a reason and it's because they have an interesting concept in the earlier story arcs (or because the demographic is shounen who nowadays just like to watch things explode and watch boobs jiggle with a heroine whose sole line is Kurosaki-kun~~ -.-).
    I would recommend anyone to watch Bleach at least till the end of Soul Society arc and then let them decide if they would like to continue watching. Same for Naruto. I can't say much for One Piece as I've stopped watching simply because it was too big and I didn't have time but am slowly catching up with manga, same with Inuyasha but because I watched it when I was way younger.
    Your last point is interesting, I remember DBZ was the best anime of all time when I was 10 but I tried to rewatch it last year but couldn't get past a few episodes. I don't know why we liked these shows when we were little now that I realize how drawn out and cliched they are.
    Also I think it's worth noting that even though I don't watch the anime for these popular shows anymore, I read the manga chapters as it saves me a lot of time that I could've wasted on useless episodes and if there's a cool chapter I'll just watch the corresponding episode.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFrost View Post
    Blood+ - 50 episodes, I liked this, interesting use of vampires that deviate from the norm.
    D.Gray-man - 103 episodes, a shounen about exorcists.
    Great Teacher Onizuka - 43 episodes, follows ex-biker gang leader turned teacher, a new manga recently started continuing the story so hopefully new anime soon.
    Gundam 00 - 50 episodes (both seasons), if you end up liking it can always follow up with the other Gundam series.
    Saint Seiya - 114 episodes + OVAs, an old shounen, I still believe it created many tropes that are now considered cliche.
    Shakugan no Shana - 62+ episodes, still ongoing, nice twist in Season 3.
    Soul Eater - 51+ episodes, another shounen but in a school setting following people that are kinda like exorcists.

Also try the .hack series, although they are around 25 episodes each, the story continues in the other series but with different characters. I'm watching .hack//Roots at the moment to start of the series for me
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 11:25 AM
    Threads

Thank you for the answer. I did watch Bleach for awhile, up until I believe a few episodes from the end of the Soul Society arc... I just got bored... I'm not really a fan of long series that stretch on pointlessly, lol. Short attention span, wooh.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information