AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

We've had a bit of an issue with people creating a lot of recommendation threads, so I figured I'd organize this a bit. It'll clean up the mess, and I'll be able to moderate it easier.

This thread will have some basic rules, to make things run smoothly.

1. If you are requesting recommendations, please state so.
    Having the following in your post is not required, will be helpful to responders:
    • Series you like, or series you want your recommendations to be similar to.
    • Demographic (Kodomo, Shounen, Shojo, Josei, Seinen, Shounen-ai, Shoujo-ai)
    • Genre (Action, Adventure, Genderbender, Historical, Mecha, Romance, etc.)

Example:
    Quote Originally Posted by User1
    Hi, I am looking for anime to watch, and I like series:

x (shounen, action, adventure)
    y (shoujo, romance)
    z (seinen, historical)

What do you recommend?
    2. If you are giving recommendations, please quote the post of the person to whom you are giving your recommendations.
    Having the following in your post is not required, but will be helpful to responders:
    • Along side recommended series, include the demographics and genres of the series
    • What series among the requester's list you feel a series is similar to.

Example:
    Quote Originally Posted by User2
    Quote Originally Posted by User1
    User1's post. Bla bla bla.
    Hi there.
    You might like:

a (shounen, action) It is similar to x.
    b (shounen, action) It is similar to x.
    c (shoujo, romance) It is similar to y.
    d (seinen, historical) I it is similar to z.
    3. If you are recommending series take the requester's taste seriously. Do not just list your favorite anime, unless the requester has not given any specifics as to what they are looking for.

Other than that, the general forum rules will apply to this thread
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 05-16-2009 at 06:48 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads

I'm looking for an anime to watch right now.

Some of the ones I like: One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Code Geass, Berserk, .Hack Sign

Genre: Fantasy, Historical Fiction, action Adventure, Mystery.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by SJ King View Post
    I'm looking for an anime to watch right now.

Some of the ones I like: One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Code Geass, Berserk, .Hack Sign

Genre: Fantasy, Historical Fiction, action Adventure, Mystery.
    If you like Berserk, try Claymore. Very similar in feel, though not as dark.

If you like both One Piece and Yu Yu Hakusho you could try out Bleach. It'll leave you disappointed after a while, but it has the shounen qualities of One Piece, and was initially denied serialization because it was too similar to YYH.

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

Oohhh, never saw this thread before ^^; Hmm, well I'm here for er... anything that's great. But I mostly prefer romance, action, and comedy. Any recommendation?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xieshunnuan View Post
    Oohhh, never saw this thread before ^^; Hmm, well I'm here for er... anything that's great. But I mostly prefer romance, action, and comedy. Any recommendation?
    Well, you might like School Rumble, if you haven't watched it that is.
    For other love comedies, I'd say Lovely Complex and Toradora.

Lovely Complex is more to the funny type, but it still has lots of heart-warming scenes, and Toradora is a new hit about two classmates who eventually after a series of events, fall in love with each other. These two really entertained me, and they're quite worth the watch.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

I'm looking for any genre of anime, thats not to dark

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

Junior Member Burn244 has a spectacular aura about Burn244 has a spectacular aura about Burn244 has a spectacular aura about Burn244's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 11:39 PM
    Threads

Hello, I'm looking for some new series to watch. I'm new to anime, so even if you suggest highly popular ones, I may not have seen them. Here are some series or movies I've seen and liked: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Akira, Noein, Elfen Lied, Death Note, Serial Experiments Lain, and the only other anime I'm familiar with are ones that've aired on Cartoon Network.

I'm not really interested in cutesy or mecha anime. I like serious stories with difficult plots. NGE has been my favorite, so anything similar to that would be great. Anything influenced by philosophy or psychology would also be interesting. Anything with dark storylines, or even gore, but not something that was obviously created for the gore and has a boring storyline to it.

I'm about to watch Welcome To the NHK and probably Code Geass. Higurashi seems interesting if I could find it dubbed.

I stream from online sources and usually only watch dubbed. If you know of any sites to stream recommended anime, that could save me the time I spend in Google. I'm not sure if it's against the rules to suggest unofficial sites, but I didn't see anything in the rules. I apologize if I didn't see something.
    Last edited by Burn244; 06-12-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Burn244 View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for some new series to watch. I'm new to anime, so even if you suggest highly popular ones, I may not have seen them. Here are some series or movies I've seen and liked: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Akira, Noein, Elfen Lied, Death Note, Serial Experiments Lain, and the only other anime I'm familiar with are ones that've aired on Cartoon Network.

I'm not really interested in cutesy or mecha anime. I like serious stories with difficult plots. NGE has been my favorite, so anything similar to that would be great. Anything influenced by philosophy or psychology would also be interesting. Anything with dark storylines, or even gore, but not something that was obviously created for the gore and has a boring storyline to it.

I'm about to watch Welcome To the NHK and probably Code Geass. Higurashi seems interesting if I could find it dubbed.

I stream from online sources and usually only watch dubbed. If you know of any sites to stream recommended anime, that could save me the time I spend in Google. I'm not sure if it's against the rules to suggest unofficial sites, but I didn't see anything in the rules. I apologize if I didn't see something.
    If you liked Lain give Boogiepop Phantom a try. Both are very non-linear and unconventional. Boogiepop is a bit darker than Lain.

ABe's other works are also great. Texhnolyze is a fantastic dark psycological anime and Haibane Renmei is extremely philisophical.

Ergo Proxy is another dark psycological anime that has philispoical themes. Even the name itself is taken from the philisophical statement "Cogito ergo sum"

Ghost Hound is very psycological, it deals with subjects such as out of body experiances and lucid dreaming.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes is a space opera with plenty of political and militaristic philosophies being exchanged. It's easily one of the greatest works of science ficton out there.

[noblesse.oblige] Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2010 08:51 PM
    Threads

Hi, I am looking for anime to watch, and some of my favorites include the following. They are listed alphabetically and in no order of preference whatsoever. I enjoy horror more than anything. It doesn't have to be something new.

Akira
    Bleach
    Cowboy Bebop
    Claymore
    Death Note
    Elfen Lied
    FMA
    Gundam Seed
    Gundam 00
    Hellsing
    Higashi No Eden (Eden of the East)
    Hitman Reborn
    Initial D
    Karas
    Outlaw Star
    PandoraHearts
    Shangri-La
    Vampire Hunter D
    Last edited by Takizawa; 06-14-2009 at 02:48 PM.

[noblesse.oblige] Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

bump.

...am I allowed to bump threads if no one has replied?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No real reason to bump it, considering it's already stickied.

Quote Originally Posted by Takizawa
    Hi, I am looking for anime to watch, and some of my favorites include the following. They are listed alphabetically and in no order of preference whatsoever. I enjoy horror more than anything. It doesn't have to be something new.

Akira
    Bleach
    Cowboy Bebop
    Claymore
    Death Note
    Elfen Lied
    FMA
    Gundam Seed
    Gundam 00
    Hellsing
    Higashi No Eden (Eden of the East)
    Hitman Reborn
    Initial D
    Karas
    Outlaw Star
    PandoraHearts
    Shangri-La
    Vampire Hunter D
    It's not exactly horror, though considerably psychological, mixing elements of thriller and supernatural and mystery, fairly violent with some really great fight scenes and chase scenes: TYPE-MOON's Kara no Kyoukai -The Garden of Sinners-. It's a series of films, seven in total, varying from 45 minutes to 2 hours in length.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll give it a try, thanks for the suggestion. I'll be sure to post some feedback once I'm done with it.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Takizawa View Post
    Hm... there are several that I can think of off the top of my head that you might like. Try xxxHolic, Monster (maybe), Black Jack (maybe), Jigoku Shoujo, Pet Shop of Horrors (manga), Mononoke, and, one that I've recently come to like, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro.

Those are the only horror-y/mystery/creepy shows I can think of.
    Last edited by Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki; 06-15-2009 at 08:59 PM.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2010 12:38 AM
    Threads

Hey, I am looking for a new anime to watch. I really like Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam. That is pretty much it, and the list is small, I know, which is why I am looking for some new shows to check out. I was thinking of that Code Geass? How is that anime? Still though, I am sure I will get some pretty good suggestions. =]
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke0990 View Post
    Hey, I am looking for a new anime to watch. I really like Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam. That is pretty much it, and the list is small, I know, which is why I am looking for some new shows to check out. I was thinking of that Code Geass? How is that anime? Still though, I am sure I will get some pretty good suggestions. =]
    you can also try watching tales of the abyss and tears to tiara or trigun
    Last edited by kajikun16; 07-09-2009 at 09:54 PM.

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2010 12:38 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kajikun16 View Post
    you can also try watching tales of the abyss and teats to tiara or trigun
    Alright, I will check those out, thanks! Also, I was thinking of checking Ghost in the Shell out, is that a good series? I hear it is relatively popular so...
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke0990 View Post
    I know when I first started I was into the exact same anime and I slowly transitioned into things like Claymore and Hellsing. Now I know its not exactly the same genre but it worked for me and both of them are interesting.

Junior Member Burn244 has a spectacular aura about Burn244 has a spectacular aura about Burn244 has a spectacular aura about Burn244's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 11:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by StabWound View Post
    If you liked Lain give Boogiepop Phantom a try. Both are very non-linear and unconventional. Boogiepop is a bit darker than Lain.

ABe's other works are also great. Texhnolyze is a fantastic dark psycological anime and Haibane Renmei is extremely philisophical.

Ergo Proxy is another dark psycological anime that has philispoical themes. Even the name itself is taken from the philisophical statement "Cogito ergo sum"

Ghost Hound is very psycological, it deals with subjects such as out of body experiances and lucid dreaming.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes is a space opera with plenty of political and militaristic philosophies being exchanged. It's easily one of the greatest works of science ficton out there.
    These are proving hard to find online dubbed, but I'll either keep looking or order them from Netflix.. I'm working my way through Code Geass R2 now, after just finishing Welcome To The NHK. Ghost Hound and Boogiepop Phantom seem the most interesting of these. Thanks.

Does anyone know anime similar to Welcome To The NHK? It was kind of a drama with some comedy bits, but still had a unique storyline. It's much less intense than these other animes I've been watching, so it was a nice change.
    Last edited by Burn244; 06-18-2009 at 12:07 PM.

rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Takizawa View Post
    You might as well check out Higurashi no Naku Koro ni [or ~:Kai], that is, if you haven't.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Junior Member MakesFishsticks is on a distinguished road MakesFishsticks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 01:18 AM
    Threads

Do you guys know what anime/manga this character is from?

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...erofEscape.jpg

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MakesFishsticks View Post
    Do you guys know what anime/manga this character is from?

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...erofEscape.jpg
    It's a standalone image. It's not from an anime.

Junior Member anniebaybehx is infamous around these parts anniebaybehx is infamous around these parts anniebaybehx is infamous around these parts anniebaybehx is infamous around these parts anniebaybehx is infamous around these parts anniebaybehx is infamous around these parts anniebaybehx is infamous around these parts anniebaybehx is infamous around these parts anniebaybehx is infamous around these parts anniebaybehx is infamous around these parts anniebaybehx is infamous around these parts anniebaybehx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2009 02:20 PM
    Threads

some anime like the following
    -Ayashi No Ceres
    -Rurouni Kenshin (:
    -Black Cat <3
    -Bleach && Naruto
    -Vampire Knights

i basically love anime with good quality && pictures
    an anime with a plot that attracts people from the start
    oh yeah; sorry but i like anime with cute guys too(:

Senior Member AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2010 07:37 PM
    Threads

Sorry Gjallarhorn I checked this thread out beforehand and I didnt feel it looked as useful as the tittle would suggest.
    So like I said before anything like
    Elfen Lied
    Darker Than Black
    Gantz
    Or maybe something scary if anyone could help out.....???
    Last edited by AnswerBAK; 07-09-2009 at 08:41 PM.

The Bringer of Nightmares RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 07:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnswerBAK View Post
    Sorry Gjallarhorn I checked this thread out beforehand and I didnt feel it looked as useful as the tittle would suggest.
    So like I said before anything like
    Elfen Lied
    Darker Than Black
    Gantz
    Or maybe something scary if anyone could help out.....???
    well if you are looking for something semi- scary( i don't know what you think is scary) but i would go with something like
    Claymore
    Hellsing
    Blood +
    Paranoia Agent
    We Know There Is A End Before There Is Ever A Beginning

With Love so Pure... Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2014 09:04 AM
    Threads

Hi im looking for some anime to watch

i like romance comedy alot, i wouldnt mind some similar to love hina, negima, ah my goddess or air. i also dont mind if its action or mech or anything as long as it has an underlining romance to its base story line. i do also enjoy romance drama alot as well so basically i love romance alot, ie harems

thank you
    Last edited by Sparda; 07-09-2009 at 09:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information