AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you hate the ending of souleater?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES IT MADE ME SO MAD!!!

1 100.00%
  • No I'm into that cheesy stuff like the power of bravery...

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you hate the ending of souleater? Do you want to change it?

Junior Member phantoMastercrad is on a distinguished road phantoMastercrad's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 09:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CRAD42902

Question Do you hate the ending of souleater? Do you want to change it?

If you hate the ending to Souleater then change it. Post how you think it should have ended.

I'll start.

Just because the battle has ended doesn't mean they have one the war. All of the witches want revenge on the miesters while they are week from the battle. Once they come to death city Maka and Soul jump into action. It was a bloody fight. Maka almost beaten to death Lord death jums into the way and takes the hit. He falls to the ground. No one knew how to save him. Death the kid rages with anger and kills every witch and the battle has ended. Sorry it isnt a good ending but it's better than the one souleater has.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 12:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Do you hate the ending of souleater? Do you want to change it?

Technically it's not the ending. Like with many series such as Hellsing or Oh My Goddess, they made the anime BEFORE the manga ended.

Which is why we have fan fiction.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information