AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The World Ends With You

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2015 01:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default The World Ends With You

I know that there was already a thread on this, but it was closed and the thread starter made it into fail.

But I want to know, who has played this game? I'm on day 4 and it's pretty good, but I just can't get the hang of controlling both Shiki and Neku. I think the gameplay is okay, and I like the storyline. But I wish that there were more pins available.

I really like the intro movie:

So if you've played it, what did you think of it? And should there be a sequel?
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

reminds me of the movie logan's run, with the timer on the hand.

Star Knight ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 02:24 PM
    Threads

I think it was a pretty awesome game. There should be a sequel.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO ^_^ View Post
    reminds me of the movie logan's run, with the timer on the hand.
    I've never watched that movie, but they always get that timer on their hands when they're handed out missions, and if they fail they'll be erased.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFox View Post
    I think it was a pretty awesome game. There should be a sequel.
    I think the game is pretty cool and I've only played it for 3 days now. But how did you manage to get the hang of controlling both of them? I find it really challenging that I just put her on auto control.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 05-15-2009 at 09:09 PM.

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    I've never watched that movie, but they always get that timer on their hands when they're handed out missions, and if they fail they'll be erased.
    yeah much like in the movie logan's run, when the hand flashes at age 30 fokes come to kill them.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No sequel. There is no way you can make it any better. I still have to beat the five headed dragon because I suck at video games.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    I still have to beat the five headed dragon because I suck at video games.
    There's a DRAGON? Tha'ts going to make things way harder then. I mean, it's hard enough to control the two people, but to fight a dragon with both of them.

Oh and I want to ask something, is there an easier way to control both characters, or will you be alright controlling only one of them?

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You don't control them both simultaneously. You stop using Neku and control Shiki for a few seconds, then go back to Neku. You need to figure out how to use your partner's option trees so you can use your Big Pin attacks. But you only need the Big Pins for big fights, so don't sweat so much.

Also, there's a lot of pins to choose from. You haven't really reached the limits yet.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Closed Thread

Thread Information