AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Middle School Rapist: Generation Crisis?

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Default Middle School Rapist: Generation Crisis?

ok so my old middle school ended up on the news saying that this girl was raped by four guys. this makes me think for a minute...now we have to worry about dinky 8th, 7th and 8th graders raping people now? I mean come on now.....

do you beileve that the younger generations will only get worse? will they actually change the world?

i think not
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope that's not a new trend. Most 8th graders I know, wouldn't know what to do with a girl even if they wanted to, other than kiss her and maybe grab something.

I think it's a problem that stems from lousy parenting, lousy school administrations, and general political correctness. And I think it's only going to get worse.

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

I have a open ended view on rape, since its not just girls it can happen too.

always I feel the need to blame the girl if she's that young and looks like jail bait.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 05-14-2009 at 10:49 PM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO ^_^ View Post

always I feel the need to blame the girl if she's that young and looks like jail bait.
    No no no. This is wrong on so many levels. I don't care if the woman was parading around with the tiniest mini skirt ever and her boobs pushed up to her face, IT IS NOT HER FAULT! Slutty though she is, it is never the victims fault. That's what it means to be a victim.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 05-14-2009 at 10:50 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your posts are always so thoughful and intelligent. How do, you do it?

anyways, this is nothing completely new. It sounds like this girl was gang raped, and she must have been wearing a mini skirt for it to happen. If she was dressed like sister mary clarence, then she might have been safe from being gang raped. Certain clothes have certain magical powers.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 05-14-2009 at 10:50 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

EDIT: Sorry 'bout my bad code. It should be fixed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ View Post
    Now we have to worry about dinky 8th, 7th and 8th graders raping people now?
    Not unless you have the habit of letting eighth graders buy you drinks and can't easily overpower one. I think, mainly, just the other middle schoolers have reason to be wary, and maybe parents of middle schoolers too, but good parents of middle schoolers already know junior high schools are full of deviants and scum. Perhaps a bit crass, but true.
    do you beileve that the younger generations will only get worse? will they actually change the world?
    Of course, they'll change it. A more appropriate question would be if they'll change it (some) for the better or for the worse.
    When the polio vaccine was made, that was change, but it was also change when eugenics became so popular during the early twentieth century, right?

People always seem to think that just yesterday the world was utopian but now it's going "down the tubes" (whatever that means). I think it's because each generation remembers itself fondly and thinks it's special, but is more critical of those before and following.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 05-14-2009 at 10:50 PM.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Certain clothes have certain magical powers.
    Not all the time. Sometimes it isn't just the clothes. If she looks like a victim in most cases she will be the victim. People can recognize through the brain who has victim mentality and who doesn't. If you are walking sort of looking down, people can tell you don't have confidence in yourself.

And sadly wearing a miniskirt isn't the girls fault. My fiance can't wear woman's clothes they're to big on her, and if a girl as the same problem. Well then all they sell these days is mini skirts and they get shorter and shorter every year. And mini shorts. Painted on pants. If the girl cannot find appropriate clothes to wear, it isn't always her fault.

I think it's clear the culprit behind rape is the fact that the young woman or woman is alone. You always want to be accompanied by more of the same gender. If you know you are going to hang out with males there should be more females in the group to males.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Not all the time. Sometimes it isn't just the clothes. If she looks like a victim in most cases she will be the victim. People can recognize through the brain who has victim mentality and who doesn't. If you are walking sort of looking down, people can tell you don't have confidence in yourself.

And sadly wearing a miniskirt isn't the girls fault. My fiance can't wear woman's clothes they're to big on her, and if a girl as the same problem. Well then all they sell these days is mini skirts and they get shorter and shorter every year. And mini shorts. Painted on pants. If the girl cannot find appropriate clothes to wear, it isn't always her fault.

I think it's clear the culprit behind rape is the fact that the young woman or woman is alone. You always want to be accompanied by more of the same gender. If you know you are going to hang out with males there should be more females in the group to males.
    Oh, I know and I agree. I was just exercising my lame sarcasm powers.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 05-14-2009 at 10:56 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Oh, I know and I agree. I was just exercising my lame sarcasm powers.
    hahahaha. Sorry I didn't see it was sarcasm.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 03:55 PM
    Threads

Kids are physically ready for sex at earlier ages these days, thanks to both social and biological factors. They start puberty earlier, and they reach sexual maturity earlier, so this sort of dysfunction comes as no surprise.

Especially when people like to bury their heads in the sand, thus leaving a whole generation vulnerable to this kind of behavior because society has failed to emotionally prepare them for what their bodies are already ready to do.

I think this will get worse, but by no means will become as widespread as the media would like us to believe.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    No no no. This is wrong on so many levels. I don't care if the woman was parading around with the tiniest mini skirt ever and her boobs pushed up to her face, IT IS NOT HER FAULT! Slutty though she is, it is never the victims fault. That's what it means to be a victim.
    You are correct, it is the rapist's/rapists' fault, but the question of why she wore the clothes should still be asked.
    It doesn't mean it's her fault, but such behavior still is foolish, and we should all admit and recognize as much.

To be realistic, however, there are typically far more steps to a rape than, 1) miniskirt or other similar attire (hotpants, etc.), 2) rape. That view, if that's what was meant (it was a tad unclear, JIMBO ^_^), is false.

Star Knight ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox has a reputation beyond repute ZeroFox's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 02:24 PM
    Threads

This post by far has taken my top ranks as most disturbing and inappropriate. I came to AF to escape BS like this and now when I scroll down I see topics like this. Could you please keep it down a bit? Now as far as this goes here is my input. The world is out of control. I blame the media. And the people who show misleading ads etc. on TV. But as it goes I could go on for hours on the topic but get nowhere. The world will probably get worse because noone around the world has much sense anymore. *Sighs* I have heard and been around much worse. Now we can sit and debate about or we could go out and do something about it. And Jimbo don't ever say something like that again. I have no idea how people can casually even talk about this subject...This is a sad day and age. Can we no longer believe anything in the world is safe? I am slowly losing my hope for the world.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

How can a girl help how young she is and looks? People don't rape because their aroused by the person. It's about dominance and control. The raper wants to feel powerful. A woman with a skirt on has as much a chance of being raped as one with pants.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Your posts are always so thoughful and intelligent. How do, you do it?

anyways, this is nothing completely new. It sounds like this girl was gang raped, and she must have been wearing a mini skirt for it to happen. If she was dressed like sister mary clarence, then she might have been safe from being gang raped. Certain clothes have certain magical powers.
    look I'm not out to pick a fight here, but lots girls where I live look and act like that. and stuff like that happens, I use to work in a cash and carry and we sell a lot of things called "spikeys" (anti date rape drug bottle stoppers) for clubs and pubs since things like that happen a lot like that woman who was attacked and locked in the truck of a car for 11 days after he was done with her.

I know no means no and all that but fokes now days just dont care.

who needs a gang.

Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@ZeroFox: Sure, you can believe the world is safe, and most Western societies are comparatively safe, but if you bumble around aimlessly assuming everyone's a nice guy, you're in for some trouble.
    Not discussing the topic does little to nothing, and discussing it reasonably can't hurt.
    Besides, unless deviants and perverts start posting, the topic seems acceptable to me. If/once that happens, then it'll get closed by the moderators, as has happened before. No need to fret.

@Cross Marian: You are absolutely correct. This is also what drives most sexual harassment in the workplace. Because it's power based, though, it needn't be solely males who transgress, though human physiology makes that easier, generally speaking, and so more common.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 05-14-2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: vague post- clarified

Senior Member Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFox View Post
    This is a sad day and age. Can we no longer believe anything in the world is safe? I am slowly losing my hope for the world.
    The world, to my knowledge, has never been safe. At least not the safe you're thinking about.

I might even go so far as to say that the "world" is the safest it's ever been in this day and age.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    @ZeroFox: Sure, you can believe the world is safe, and most Western societies are comparatively safe, but if you bumble around aimlessly assuming everyone's a nice guy, you're in for some trouble.

fokes tend to think this when they live in a nice cozy town and have never seen the real ugly side of life or got there hands dirty,

for the record my big brother was raped by a gay guy, when he was 11 walking home from school. if it can happen to him then that goes more so for the girls.

call me a troll all you guys like, I just telling the truth but most dont wanna hear it do they ?

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This post by far has taken my top ranks as most disturbing and inappropriate. I came to AF to escape BS like this and now when I scroll down I see topics like this. Could you please keep it down a bit? Now as far as this goes here is my input. The world is out of control. I blame the media. And the people who show misleading ads etc. on TV. But as it goes I could go on for hours on the topic but get nowhere. The world will probably get worse because noone around the world has much sense anymore. *Sighs* I have heard and been around much worse. Now we can sit and debate about or we could go out and do something about it. And Jimbo don't ever say something like that again. I have no idea how people can casually even talk about this subject...This is a sad day and age. Can we no longer believe anything in the world is safe? I am slowly losing my hope for the world.

O.o disturbing and inappropiate? You want to see disturbing and inappropiate? You have not seen anything yet...this topic is only a tip of the iceberg <___<
    Don't blame the media, blame the stupid people who allow the media to get to them...
    As well as for your hope in the world...you must be overly optimistic to have hope in a place that humans live...there is NO hope no matter how you look at it..there is always going to be someone to screw something up even if we got to a good point of making the world safe.
    o_o what's wrong with you? I honestly think you are blind...not physically so but just mentally...<__< the world was safe back then...wait in fact the world was never safe...
    We can casucally talk about this topic because it's a thing that happens alot...rape happens, but in younger ages it starts getting out of hand...way out of hand..if we wanted to do something about it we would but then it would be like reaping what we have sewn
    -Chowder

Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

fokes tend to think this when they live in a nice cozy town and have never seen the real ugly side of life or got there hands dirty...
    It has little to do with living in a nice place. Except for a stretch of a few blocks where it looks like parts of Detroit, the town I live in may as well be a gigantic suburb. (Makes for an interesting scene, since the transition between the two is almost a straight line, too.)
    It has more to do with being unwilling to admit humans have a great capacity for terrible things.
    ...for the record my big brother was raped by a gay guy, when he was 11 walking home from school. if it can happen to him then that goes more so for the girls.
    Ah, so that's what you meant.
    I do not contest that [EDIT: not] only girls and women get raped, but I do challenge your statement that you want to blame the girl for dressing like a tramp, or something along those lines.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 05-15-2009 at 12:14 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well she wasn't wearing a miniskirt....in fact we are not allowed to wear those during school...she was most likely in her uniform which is either khaki's or black pants or a knee length skirt or maybe there was a jeans day that day.

=/ don't base this case on clothes...it really doesn't matter

and also to bring up something in the lue of this topic
    what if she was lying about it?
    i can't stand it when girls lie about being raped..it's old.
    -Chowder

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

This post by far has taken my top ranks as most disturbing and inappropriate. I came to AF to escape BS like this and now when I scroll down I see topics like this. Could you please keep it down a bit?

Now as far as this goes here is my input. The world is out of control. I blame the media. And the people who show misleading ads etc. on TV. But as it goes I could go on for hours on the topic but get nowhere. The world will probably get worse because noone around the world has much sense anymore. *Sighs*

I have heard and been around much worse. Now we can sit and debate about or we could go out and do something about it.

And Jimbo don't ever say something like that again. I have no idea how people can casually even talk about this subject...This is a sad day and age. Can we no longer believe anything in the world is safe? I am slowly losing my hope for the world.
    There, I fixed your post for you. ^^

And hon, if you don't want to read things about irl, then maybe you should stay in the anime based forums. As there have been, and always will be, a couple "serious" topics in Misc.

On topic; I really hate how everyone says how kids these days don't know any better. They do. They just block it out thinking; "Oh, I'm fine. Something that dramatic could never happen to me."

Why else do you think we have all these pregnant 12 and 13 year old kids walking around?
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well she wasn't wearing a miniskirt....in fact we are not allowed to wear those during school...she was most likely in her uniform which is either khaki's or black pants or a knee length skirt or maybe there was a jeans day that day.

=/ don't base this case on clothes...it really doesn't matter

and also to bring up something in the lue of this topic
    what if she was lying about it?
    i can't stand it when girls lie about being raped..it's old.
    I can't stand people who lie about these sorts of things. It only makes it that much harder for the real victims.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Even better. Now that idiotic idea can't be pursued further.

I might be a dunce for needing to ask, but where, exactly, did this happen?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it happened in the boys bathroom after school

what the news said was that they arrested 4 boys for sexual assault
    but the girl acutally got raped but only by one of them while the others either held her down, kept a look out, or whatever
    -Chowder

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it happened in the boys bathroom after school

what the news said was that they arrested 4 boys for sexual assault
    but the girl acutally got raped but only by one of them while the others either held her down, kept a look out, or whatever

I'd love to know what those other 3 boys were thinking . . . what their reasoning was behind helping that 4th fellow.

Closed Thread

Thread Information