AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: FFXIII, Star Ocean (The Last Hope), and The Last Remnant

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default FFXIII, Star Ocean (The Last Hope), and The Last Remnant

Three questions concerning these 3 games.

Okay.. So of course we all know that FFXIII is coming out for Xbox 360 (yay!), but... does anyone know if it's going to be a multi-player capability?

Is Star Ocean: The Last Hope really worth buying?

Is The Last Remnant really worth buying?

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

According to a friend of mine, the only thing troublesome about Star Ocean is that you cannot cancel actions you selected. I'm not sure about the other two.

I hope FFXIII is good.
    Last edited by Seņor Nobody; 05-13-2009 at 02:50 PM.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you for helping me Itachi. You are very helpful! +Rep!

Senior Member rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2014 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lots of bits PSN ID: rf_switch Steam ID: lotsofbits

I have no idea if FFXIII will have multiplayer. But if it did I would think it would be like past FF's where the 2nd player just takes control of one of the characters during battle. Apparently though the X360 version isn't going to have both the Japanese & English voices like the PS3 version will, due to space constraints and the X360 version only getting a Western release anyways.

Star Ocean 4...well it's supposed to have some really bad voice acting and localization.

and Last Remnant. I hear that if you're not a Square fanboy It's OK at best. and If you're a fanboy you're not going to admit it's OK at best....Installing it on your 360's HDD is the best way to go too.

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

A friend of mine has Star Ocean: The Last Hope. It is amazing from what I've seen. The graphics are just spectacular. The battle system looks similar to previous ones. The storyline (according to my friend) is pretty damn good. All the characters are interesting (from what I've seen while watching my friend play).
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

The Last Hope is good as long as you ignore the bad voice acting. The combat is what makes it worth playing. Battles are fun and engaging since you can't just mash one or two buttons to win a battle (Unless you're playing Earth difficulty but otherwise prepare to die).

Oh yeah, Kishiro wrote a quick article on it on animeglobe.
    Last edited by Khanxay; 05-13-2009 at 05:39 PM.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Closed Thread

Thread Information