AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Miracle Stone

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Lilith grinned. She continued to pass notes to Dizzy as a way to kill time.
    Her next message to him was-

'Yes, that would be a problem if you did. Before I forget, I want to have a meeting with all 5 of you tonight. Its not of dire importance, but of interest to all of you.'

Renge was pulled back from her little cookie heaven by Bernard's comment. She giggled and played along with him.

"Oh Bernard, I think youre the prettiest of the bunch!"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Noir noticed the looks of two others. They were passing notes. He said nothing as he had to walk in a swarm of laughter, whispers, and giggles. Noir sat down the closest empty seat and hid his face in his hands.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Member Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

The teacher of 2-H entered the classroom as the first bell rung for homeroom. She was a tall woman with long black hair and piercing green eyes. She wrote her name on the board. It read Ms. KANA. "Stand and bow. " The students scurried to their seats. Maika lifted her head off the desk. She and the rest of her class, did a respectable bow to the woman. "I will be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year." she declared. "Now since everyone has quieted down lets take roll shall we." Ms. Kana began to read from the list of names in alphabetical order. Once she passed over Maika's name she said "Present." After taking roll she put her attendance roster away and began with writing some notes on the blackboard. It was time for math class. Maika pulled out some sheets of paper and a mechanical pencil.

Senior Member shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lemony_M I K O_ View Post
    The teacher of 2-H entered the classroom as the first bell rung for homeroom. She was a tall woman with long black hair and piercing green eyes. She wrote her name on the board. It read Ms. KANA. "Stand and bow. " The students scurried to their seats. Maika lifted her head off the desk. She and the rest of her class, did a respectable bow to the woman. "I will be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year." she declared. "Now since everyone has quieted down lets take roll shall we." Ms. Kana began to read from the list of names in alphabetical order. Once she passed over Maika's name she said "Present." After taking roll she put her attendance roster away and began with writing some notes on the blackboard. It was time for math class. Maika pulled out some sheets of paper and a mechanical pencil.
    Kaya was extremely tired, she rested her head on her desk for the entire class. She really hated school, not because she was dumb or anything, but because she couldn't be bothered doing large amounts of work that she can do without trouble. It kind of felt like a waste of time for her. She knew most of what the teacher was talking about anyways.

"can't get away... from the sound of life..." - shinryou

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Kenji decided to work on his Karate and Jujitsu techniques " I guess being the gym teacher isn't so bad." Kenji said throwing a fake dummy(made by weights), " I get to kill time and work out." Kenji was still in the middle of training when a group of students entered the gym and saw him flipping the weight dummy. He wipped his face with his towel and saw them looking at him. Instead of freaking out they were in awe of what he did.
    " Um...Hello student I'm Kenji Sachiko your gym teacher." Kenji said a little embarrassed that they saw him.

Kenji wondered what they were doing here because they left after seeing him. He probably figured that they would tell everyone what they had seen him do but he didn't care at the moment. Kenji,thinking of his dad, wondered what he would say to him now that he was a Lost Boy. He probably would say he was proud of him for doing what's right.

As he thought of it Kenji went back to his office and got out a book,in French, and began to read it as he did pull ups with one hand still waiting for his class to show up.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Kyo looked to Benard, cookie dangling from her mouth, and big re-focused eyes. "Erm? Mohm! Mr muur! (Huh? Oh! Yeah sure!)" she stuffed the cookie in her mouth, chewed thoroughly, then swallowed. "Sounds great. Sorry Bena-chan, (rare nickname that only she calls him) I kind of spaced out." She looked back to Chidori who was staring at the new students, unsure if she wanted to go over there or not. "Oh, come on, I'm sure they won't bite," she said as she shoved the timid one toward them reassuringly.

Chidori squeaked a little when she felt herself pushed toward the new students, the red-haired one with the eye patch (Uriel) and the two near him (Sen and Kotoji). She'll go back the guy who had just entered and sat in the back row (Jace) later. Swallowing hard, she walked over to them and held out the tray with slightly shakey hands. "W-would you care for a cookie?" she asked them. She prepared herself to get laughed at.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Ooc: Greed is on his way..this post.

Benard heard Renge comment and then said "Thank you Renge." He said as a small shade of pink came across his face. He sighed because he didn't like blushing it made him feel weird. He notice Kyo and Chidori get up and went over too Uriel, Sen and Jace. They just didn't sit didn't sit well with him, they seemed very suspicious really. he turned to Renge and whispered "Don't they seem a bit...strange? I mean...they all showed up at once." Benard then remembered that Kyo called him Bena-chan after she said sure. This gave him a little more courage to ask her out..but now that she was a chosen, that might corrupt something. "Renge something doesn't set right..."

Dizzy nodded when she said that she had something important to tell them. Maybe it was about food...or better yet...A LOT of food. Dizzy wrote a note back saying 'well considering we will all be in the same area...I will be there to listen...oh and how do you think the others are doing?' He then noticed the guys giving his mother (or sister) the stares as well, with cat instinct he hissed at them, sending them skittering away. He wrote again saying 'Oh that was called for :]' He laughed lightly.

Greed Aka Gekido Kakeru...one of the most deadliest sins of them all, capable of corupting a man in the most simplist ways, decened from a black vortex into the abandoned warehouse. He looked around with his cold hearted stare and his greedy smile. He chuckled to himself and said "Oh...my brothers appear to be here already, mother....I can't believe you decided to bring me to this awful excuse for a world, I will corrupt it..make people kill each other over gold, silver, diamonds and take this place for myself!" He laughed manically to himself and flipped a coin. "Heads..I corrupt...tails I wait." He flipped the coin and caught it in the air, he opened his hand and smirked "Tails...alright." He went over to a classy looking chair (Uriel stole it) and sat down in it. He closed his eyes and said "I wish someone would gamble...with me."

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When the Queen was ready to go Lance had only nodded. Following her to school before saying his goodbye, and walking back into town. He had a few "things" to take care of before this "school". The last he remembers before he entered a gangster infected ghetto was that information was clear, and only trouble would bring forth what they wanted.

Lance stepped up to a large steel door, and slightly chuckled as he shifted his weight to his right. Leaning slightly as he only watched the door open. He stepped into the dark room, and the door closed. Lance only standing in the darkness with a sick grin on his face.

"We told you to never return to this place. Sir Lancelot."

Lance grinned as a large gym style light shined overhead. He slightly chuckled as he stood in a large warehouse surrounded by thugs. Each with a very blunt weapon in their hands. Lance smiled deeply, and looked at the large over weight man standing on a fork lift. Grease stains, and leftover food caked on his clothes. Lance could smell him from the 26 meters hey stood away from one another.

"Like I said. This place is now mine. I gave you two days. Now is the time for you to pay me. Get out. Or else.

"Or WHAT!!!"

The fat mans words seemed to be funny to those 30 or so indivduals around Lance. Each one cracking up, and throwing their heads back in laughter. Lance only seemed bored, and quite irritated. He lifted his hand, and snapped his fingers. The laughter was cut off by the sound of slamming bodies, and crushed bones. Groans, and moans then filled the air as Lance stood over the fat man. Who lay on the ground with a pipe through his left leg.

"I will not tell you again. You have till 6 o' clock to be gone. OR ELSE."

Lance stood up from the now shaking man. His eyes wide and in shock. his heart punching against his chest. Trying to escape. Lance's shadow casting a dark glow over the fat man. Lance's shadow seemed to only normal. Till two large wings came from them. Casting a larger shadow. There was a hig pitched screech and then screams all before everything was silent. The door open wide to the warehouse. Lance's shadow slowly walking off in the direction of school. Back near the door blood ran smooth.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lilith couldnt help but giggle at Dizzy. He really was like a cat.
    'I have no idea, but Im sure theyre getting into trouble somehow'

She let out a deep sigh as to how bored she was.

Renge leaned into to listen to Bernard clearly. She looked over to the new students and nodded her head. She whispered back to him.

"I agree, it does seem a bit strange. What should we do? Investigate?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

"Umm....Sure." Sen said with a smile trying to seem as normal as possible. He picked up one of the cookies and bit it. " They are good...thank you". Sen gave the girl another smile to seem friendly.

What the hell! Why can't I make a cookie like this, this is the best cookie I have tasted. Sen said to himself.

He looked at Uriel thiinking to himself Stay calm, don't get mad, just a simple yes or no.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kotoji's golden-auburn eyes shifted from his book when the cute girl from the rear of the classroom offered him a cookie. At first his facade seemed stern and indifferent, but that shifted to a silent smile as his eyes seemed the gently reflect the light from the ceiling fixtures. He was indeed taller then her standing up, and just about her height when setting down, so he stayed seated and bowed his head gently in thanks for the offering of good will.

The cookie seemed to swipe away his vibes, though the constant chatting of those in the back made him wonder how comfortable they were getting. He remembered several of the people from the previous year of school, as he was in their classes several times. It was understandable though, that, none of them would really acknowledge him. He never spoke, which made his sort of fade into the background- where he enjoyed his indirect sort of existence. In the background he could listen and learn, and not be bothered in general.

His eyes with their glow would fixate themselves back into his book after a quick look over those in the classroom, the strange sort that were labeled as family and their supposed habits in the classroom. He noticed the fired haired one seemed deep in thought for a long time, until the cute girl made her way over to his desk... Ouh, the awkwardness which erupted as he ate at his cookie carefully.

Uriel was only focusing on his performance, attempting to shift his mind in gear before he was interrupted by the cookie tray of the cutesy-plain girl. She had interrupted his psyching up and made him blush red as he was caught off guard. His single eye-patch would fall off accidentally as his hand shifted across his face in the abrupt amount of surprise.

The eye-patch dropped to the floor, revealing an eye with quartered eyelids stitched together professionally. The 'x' shape seemed as though it was embossed into his skin, making his almost bishonen appearance become filtered with agony-risen scar tissue. Luckly his red hair was still covering over parts of said scarring, but it didn't stop any one watching from the right angle from noticing the scarring.

His hands found their way over the desk to catch the eye-patch, his body gently shaking as he held in the anger that was obviously plaguing his interior. His good eye seemed to metaphorically light up with emotion as the pain of the scarring returned to his mind, and his body shifted in a depression when he realized Jace and Sen were there. It felt so tempting to shout, flip a few desks, and release the rage train within.. And yet another part of him felt ashamed of this desire to literally explode. It always seemed to feel so good when he could let it all out- almost like a drug that begged him to take it.

Though with a slighlty shaken hand, he felt hot tears rolling down from his now replaced eye-patched eye and his openly seen eye. No one EVER touches his EYE-PATCH except Mother Lilith. He looked to Jace as if warning him, knowing he wouldn't be able to control his temper- before standing up and sharply bowing to the girl offering the cookies;

"EXcuSe me...Rrr... I... Save one for me.. For later.. I gotta.. Use the restroom.." He wasn't feeling good as his true nature wanted out, and soon after that he burst out the open door before heading to the nearest male labeled bathroom. When he was there he'd shout, nothing in particular, other then cries of rage and agony, the fire burning deep into his soul like when he was lost in the rift of the phantasm.

Thinking fast, he'd look about the restroom to see if any one was around and jump into a stall- putting his hands in the toilet water before unleashing the built up rage into the constantly flushing auto-toilet. His shouts could be heard in the nearby janitor's office as he not only burned the toilet bowl, but evaporated all the water. At his knees he'd narrow his eyes, scolding himself by that sudden ignition. 'DAMN IT URIEL, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!'

The abyss that Greed would slip from re-opened behind him as a luscious form would slip from it, her long legs covered in white near transparent stockings striped in black, her gothic attire making the best of her rounded out chest and curves, quite gifted.

As her fellow henchman flipped his coin, she'd shift into her shadowy state and slip up into the corner on the far north east end. She didn't speak, only sighed as she'd watch Greed complain about not having a gambling partner. He was boring, and she was content with waiting for Lilith and her 'boys' getting home.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 05-21-2009 at 01:09 AM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Machts luck is about to kick in so if you ate the cookies this might be for you

Macht ignored Renge, or perhaps didn't hear her and continued to stare at nothing in particular. He wasn't particularly interested in all this nonsense. He just wanted this day to be over so that he could go walk around and spread misfortune.

A ghostly miasma of misfortune swirled invisible and unseen around Macht and then dived into the stomach of all those around him who had partaken of Chidori's cookies. The grain used to make the flour for the cookies, had been tainted and while they did not feel it now, soon they would feel queasy and ill. Those who at multiple might even vomit from their sickness.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lilith stood up out of pure boredom and left the room. She gestured to Dizzy that she would be back soon and not to worry. She decided to roam the halls of the school and associate herself with it. It wasnt long before Lilith found herself on the third floor and heard a familiar voice yelling from inside one of the rooms. Looking at the sign with the figure that resembled a boy, she deducted that she wasnt to go inside.

She looked around her quickly and sunk into the shadows, reemerging inside the stall Uriel was in.

"Good lord these things are tiny."

She noticed the toilet was charred a bit so she decided to stand rather than sit. She looked at Uriel and noticed he had a streak on his face as if he has cried...or was sweating. Knowing that he didnt really sweat, she became concerned. She rested her hand on his head and cooed to him a bit.

"What happened?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kotoji blinked a few times as, his sensitive stomach noticed that the cookie was for some reason going wrong, and dashed out of the room after Uriel to the bathroom. Noticed the door wide open and blinked as the room seemed to emanate an eerie heated wind. Sneaking in he'd hold his stomach, making sure to control his bodily functions as he'd listen in on what sounded like the echoes of a male, and then the voice of a female.

Heh, a girl in the boys' bathroom, perhaps it was Uriel's 'girlfriend'? His amusing thoughts were interrupted by his focus over his stomach alerting him to the something bad, and he'd shift against the wall near the door; listening.

Uriel's body went still, whether it was out of fear, embarrassment or perhaps relief wasn't certain for one to discern. His right eye shook heavily as the anger for the time had left, and put itself on standby for a later time. His hands only shook against the floor as he released only a tiny bit of his power into that bowl, as any more would have destroyed the stall and the restroom. That was an achievement for Uriel, especially in this human form. Her voice though, brought his once sinking heart a'float, though it wasn't easy to make this sort of feeling spawn from Uriel the queen could definately do so. Her voice was the first other voice he ever heard in his existence- other then his own. It was comfort like a mother's arms, though just as much caused a slight amount of fear inside him.

He tipped his facade up, or more along the line of angled it so her facade met his in line. Wiping his face, his words came solemnly; "I'm sorry... Qu--- Lily.." He caught himself again, making sure to keep to the alias, "I was too focused and.. A classmate surprised me in my thoughts and I accidently hit off my eye-patch... It hurt.. I felt the urge to get angry and... Excused myself."

His lungs inhaled deeply, he felt pitiful doing this thing called 'crying', as it seemed weak to him, but he couldn't help it. Uriel had to supress the very essence of his nature just to try and make his brothers proud, and to make their job easier. and yet, he was acting like a pathetic little human, as though this was all important. Back in the phantasm, if he had it this way the whole school would have been destroyed, and his chaos would be released only because there weren't many to stand up to him.

His shadow slipped past the stall door, as it slid open on it's own, revealing the shadow of a form with horns and large fiery-sort of wings. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't be so easy to crack, but I just lost my touch, I lost my temper... And I failed in keeping it in. I wont ask for forgiveness... I'll just try HARDER!" His voice boomed a bit at the end, and his eyes filled with the fires of confidence again, and would sharpen to the point where they were playing out the different parts of his being, estimating his mental frame and bringing his logic back into focus.

Kotoji managed to hear bits and pieces of the conversation, which was suprising suspicious. What were they talking about? Why couldn't he hold his temper? What would have happened if he didn't leave?

But the tall student knew it wasn't smart to enter, so he'd walk off down the hall and swiftly he'd kick the top off the nearest industrial trash can before heaving his guts into it, as discreet as one could possibly be in that situation.

'God, karma never ends does it?'
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 05-21-2009 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Spelling!

Senior Member Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2009 09:38 PM
    Threads

This is it Percy! Time for your grand entrance! thought Percy, standing outside the door of class 3-C, an expectant grin plastered across his face.

Hoping to create as big an impression as he could for his students, he kicked the door open with all his might, before leaping into the class, battlecry and all.

As if a screaming, jumping priest wasn't already enough of an attention graber, Percy then jumped on top of the teacher's desk and assumed one of his many poses, "Students! Behold ye and witness! I am Percival J. Llewellyn! Conqueror of kings! Sailor of stars! He who shatters the Earth! And tears down the Heavens!" then pointing directly at his students for dramatic effect, "And from this day hence, your teacher!!"

Percy then nonchalantly hopped off his desk and continued, "Right! Now let's get straight into it! Our first class of the day is English! Now I know that this journey will be difficult, but never fear! With hard work and guts, we shall make the impossible, possible! I shall teach you not just fluency in English, but mastery! Under my tutelage, we shall move the heavens and earth with word alone! Let the lessons...BEGIN!"

Posing silently for a few more seconds to emphasis the dramatic effect, Percy eventually turned around and took a look at the class list, Oh yeah, just before that, I should probably take the roll, mumbled Percy, Huh? Nakamura Renge? Shimizu Kyoko? Uriel?? Macht zur Wille??? What the hell kind of names are these??? I'll never remember them!

Turning to face his class, Percy contemplated on how he was going to be able to remember everyone's names, completely oblivious to the fact that quite a few students already looked rather sick. Suddenly, an idea struck him! Just give them names that he could remember! "Students! I have decided that your names are not befitting of the great things you shall no doubt accomplish! Fear not though! For today, I shall bestow upon you, new names!"

"You! Moppy haired kid! You are Zearth!"

"And blonde girl! From today, you are Aphrodite A!"

"Dark haired girl! I name thee Gunbuster!"

"White haired kid next to Gunbuster! Your name is now Jehuty!"

"Lazy looking kid! You are Getter-2!"

"Boy with lightish brown hair! Your name is Dix-Neuf!"

"Girl with long, blonde hair! King Kittan!"

And so Percy went on, giving all the poor students new, and increasingly stupid names.

OOC: I think I got everyone, apologies if I missed anyone. Anyway, just for clarity, here's a list of all the characters and the name Percy is calling them by (as well as what series the name is from =P):

Macht - Zearth (Bokurano)
    Zenge - Aphrodite A (Mazinger Z)
    Kyo - Gunbuster (Gunbuster)
    Benard - Jehuty (Zone of the Enders)
    Jace - Getter-2 (Getter Robo)
    Sen - Dix-Neuf (Diebuster)
    Chidori - King Kittan (Gurren Lagann)
    Last edited by Taikutsu_Remedy; 05-21-2009 at 01:58 AM.
    === TaikutsuRemedy.blogspot.com Click on it...AND READ IT! ===

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lilith dropped to his level and smiled, as if saying it was alright.

"You know, Ive been meaning to have a one-on-one conversation with you."

She played with his hair a little while she spoke.

"You seem to be the only one who tenses up around me, youre the only one who shows fear of me."

It mightve been her imagination since she was only really touching his hair, but she got the distinction that he tensed up.

"Thats not what I want. I want to be followed out of -respect-, not fear. The last thing I wanted to do was to do what I did. I regret that I couldnt stop you without having to scar you. And Im sorry for what I did."

She kissed his forehead and backed away, looking him over a bit.

"I was gonna wait until tonight, but Lance knows and seeing as how this has been a pretty intamite momentI suppose nows a good of time as any."

She shifted her gaze to nothing in particular and continued.

"Ive decided to search for a king among the 5 of you."

She shifted her gaze back to him and played with his hair a bit more.

"Youre actually one of my top choices."

Renge practically jumped out of her seat as their homeroom teacher busted through the door. She stared blankly at him for a moment, which eventually turned into a wide grin. He seemed like so much fun!

She was caught off guard when he started giving them new names. Still, she couldnt help but giggle and approve of her new name.

"I love my new name! Aphrodite A sounds so awesome! Sensi is so cool!!"
    Last edited by Ωmega; 05-21-2009 at 02:05 AM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: parts sealed with [] are spoke in english.

He watched Uriel panic and run, he even caught his look. Jace wasn't going to stop him. As cold as he was he knew his brother well. In essence they could be real brothers. And because of that he knew not to do anything. Sometimes you just had to get things out of your system. It was too much for Jace. For a brief moment he trembled. It was the same tremble he felt when Mother had arrived. This was weaker but none the less from their world. His gut told him it was them but he refused to believe it.
    Jace was then to focussed on something else to pay any attention to the teacher that had just walked in. He gasped at what he was sure he saw. Something was infecting that boy by the window. Something evil that crept out to infect others. Jace would bet his real form on it.
    "I'll have to keep an eye on you." He thought, "Can't have a rampaging evil upset my plans."
    Jace then turned his attention to his teacher. A fool of a person. Jace wouldn't be able to put up with his over active personality. Jace was already over intelligent to be in school. No human could match him so why he thought it would be a breeze to go to school he didn't know. He got up out of his seat and walked up to the top of the class.
    [I don't need to learn something I know] He said fluently, [I have mastered it along with enough other languages. There is nothing more you can teach me] He made his way to the door, [and since that is the case I'm leaving. I'll come back if you can test me with something worth my time]
    "I've got a brother to look after besides." He then added. He walked out and shut the door behind him. Sighing he walked off to find the roof.
    He took a deep breath as he got outside on onto the roof. The air was fresh up here with no 'over active' people to ruin his mood. He climbed up a small wall and sat down. He yawned and stretched his legs and arms before falling back and relaxing. Things were quiet. A quick nap and then he could begin phase 1 of his plan.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2009 09:38 PM
    Threads

"Getter-2! That's gonna blemish your class participation mark!" Percy called out as Jace shut the door behind him, "Eh, must be bad parenting," mused Percy as he struck a little 'X' next to Jace's name on the roster.

Despite his seeming disapproval, Percy couldn't help but smile just a little at this latest development, Let's see, first, I was mistaken for a teacher and given a job, then I got a class of interesting looking students with funky coloured hairs and names, and already one of the students is acting like he owns the place! It's all playing out like a cliche-ridden script to the pilot episode of an anime! If all goes well, a really big plot twist is bound to happen soon! OH HOHOHO!

"Ok then class! Never mind Getter-2! I'm sure it's just that time of the month!" Percy yelled out to his students with renewed enthusiasm. "Now then! For your first assignment! I want you to compose an essay on why Ayn Rand would beat Shakespeare!"

"Oh, and just to make sure there's no confusion; I don't want you to write about how Atlas Shrugged is far more culturally relevant today then Twelfth Night or anything like that. I want you to write about why she'd kick his *** in a barfight!"
    === TaikutsuRemedy.blogspot.com Click on it...AND READ IT! ===

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

"Yes Renge I think we should investigate, later on though during lunch." He nodded and the teacher busted in, Benard was startled as he started to yell about Sailors and Heavens and stuff. He then was pointed and the man gave him is new name "Jehuty...you're naming me after a Zone of the Enders mecha? and Renge you are aware he named you after a robot from Mazinger Z right? He just named everyone after a mech...." He said sighing "Oh wonderful misfortune." He said, this teacher was strange he named everyone after a Mecha. He raised his hand "Sir do you have an obession with Mechas and science fiction?" He asked sighing, this class was going to be fun...wonderful.

Dizzy nodded when his mother...sister left the room, he waited for his teacher to arrive though he wasn't sure what his name was and nor did he really care. He waited for his dear sister...mother to get back. When his teacher decided to come into the room, his name was Naraku Koin. He looked around and started to call names, once he reached Dizz he raised his hand, and then he called out his sisters name, Dizzy stood up and said "Sis when to the bathroom...she will be back later." The tearcher thanked him and continued taking names.

Ooc: Yeah I decided to just throw a name out and make that the teacher.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Macht cringed as the teachers voice broke through the hum of his music to viciously assault his ears. He suddenly wished that his misfortune would cause that guy to die in the most painful way possible. A silent prayer.

In response to this new affront against his ears, Macht simply decided to turn up his music and lean his head back, closing his eyes in an attempt sleep. He just wanted this to be over so very badly.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Member Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Maika copied the math notes from the blackboard. Even though she was writing them down, it all seemed like foreign letters to her. All the x's and y's, and pi. Maika was never good at math. Ms. Kana continued on with the lesson in a swift pacing manner. Maika twirled the mechanical pencil in her hand. Something caught her eye. The aqua jem in her bracelet was started to get a little cloudy. Like a black cloud was swirling inside it. Maika cocked her head. "Why is it.." she trailed off. Little she did know the enemies the chosen ones were to defeat were scattered across the school.
    Last edited by Lemony_M I K O_; 05-21-2009 at 04:35 PM.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Sen noticed the misfortune coming from Macht "Can humans do that?" He thought. He saw the classmate sitting close to his brother get up and leave looking sick. " I want that power." Sen had found something to amuse him at the school something to want. Sen noticed the teacher enter the room and say a whole bunch of nonsense Wow he is annoying. Sen didn't listen to much he said something about names. He looked back to see his brother leaving the class.

"Eh, must be bad parenting," Was the next thing Sen heard. This angered Sen somethat he normally keeps under control. "I...Have to go to the....restroom. Sen walked out the class leaving the door wide open. He entered the restroom and went to the nearest stall and sat on it not caring how dirty it was. "Who the HELL does he think he is, Bad parenting!" He said in a high whisper. Sen's heart was pounding, but he had methods of control for the few times he does get mad. He slowed down the speed his blood was pumping and rolled up his sleeve and bit down on his arm. This calmed him, he would sit on the stall until the thought of killing his teacher came out of his mind.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

As Kenji continued his training, he felt a strong ominous wind flow through the gym and he stopped suddenly to see what it was.
    "I hope the chosen ones feel this just like I do." Kenji thought to himself, " I think I should go check things out." Kenji put on his shirt and pants and then left the gym. Little did he know that his class was coming into the gym as he walked out. Kenji could feel the presence of Maika and Bernard but that was all he could do at the moment so he decided to pay them a visit from the shadows.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A top choice? KING!? APOLOGIES!? RESPECT!? SHOCK! "Uhm..." He sounded out somewhat confused, and yet he had heard her clear as day. Her hand through his hair felt eerily good for some reason as a pristine feeling echoed through out his humanly shell. It was as though a waterfall of sacred flames bathed him in a baptism of warm and gentle fire. Blossoms of phoenix weave threaded fine as silk wrapped around not only his mind but just as well the rest of his body- his soul. Soon the shadow which etched the bathroom was gone, and his right eye was resonating a brilliant orange light.

He wouldn't question her, about how she seemed intent on choosing a King. The way Uriel saw it he'd be alone for the rest of his eternal existence, alone in such a manner where the only unity was that of comradeship for the goals of his sect. The very idea of being chosen, let alone being the queen's husband brought his emotional-inferno of a minds into a still halt. Wondering at that point how she could find anything really outstanding about him, he decided to accept it. It was all he could do.

His lithe yet powerful hand came to that of Lilith's at his hair as his eyes narrowed at the ground, then returned to hers. "I am honored..."

It was at that time that he heard another form enter the bathroom- it was familiar; yes, it was Sen. He seemed to be fuming at something, 'bad parenting'? It must've been their supposed teacher- which reminded him of class. Soon enough he'd knock on the stall, calling lightly, "Sen, you in there?... I know you can control yourself. I'll be going back to class soon... By what you seem like I'm guessing our teacher is a douche."

He'd stand up before looking at Lilith again,cracking his neck gently to a side before letting his own hand through his hair. " Thank you.. Lily. " He'd say in a low voice to Lilith before him, her form was still quite smaller than his at that time.

Koto took in a deep breath trying to let himself harmonize again, his body's reaction to that cookie was sharp. He took to a nearby drinking fountain and walked his way, drearily back to class. He noticed Sen running past him, and noticed the teacher...

'This is going to be a loooong day' He thought to himself before taking his seat, and burying his eyes in his book.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Kyo felt her stomach churn a bit. It wasn't really a natural feeling though, so she didn't think it was the cookie. It was odd. She sensed something in the room that seemed... out of place. It was odd that she sensed anything at all. The whole scene with the red-haired kid threw it off a bit, but she somehow she knew that her stomach ache wasn't caused by Chidori's baking skills.

Kyo returned to her seat, gripping her stomach when the teacher caming prancing in. Oh great, another wack-job. This'll be fun. She thought as she put her head down.

"Dark haired girl! I name thee Gunbuster!"

"Gunbuster? I love that show," she said more to herself than anyone. Damn, my stomach hurts. She looked over to Benard. "Bena-chan? Does your stomach hurt at all?"

Chidori was still blushing when the two took her cookies. She didn't expect what happened next though. The red-haired boy's eye patch fell off and revealed a painful-looking scar on his eye. Her chest suddenly tightened at the sight of it. He looked terrible upset and ran out of the room. Chidori felt horrible. Even if it wasn't completely her fault, she blamed herself for his pain and put down the cookie tray down on his desk. She turned to the teacher and bowed. "E-e-excuse me sensei, I have to use the restroom as well. I'm sorry!" With that she ran out of the classroom in search of the fire-haired boy.

Chidori heard screaming coming from a nearby restroom and she ran in the direction but didn't dare go in. There was a strange fume coming from the restroom. Inching closer, she was able to hear voices and catch the ending of the conversation between a two people. A boy and a girl?! A girl in the boys restroom?! She pressed her back against the wall and squeaked in surprise. What was a girl doing in the boys restroom?! She usually wasn't one for being nosy, but had to apologize to him. The conversation did seem rather strange though. What in the world was going on?

She then noticed the boy who actually took her cookie coming toward the restroom then someone coming out of the restroom. Not knowing what to do, she froze somewhat shaking from fear and embarressment. She looked like a crazy pervert fangirl, standing next to the restroom like she was.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 05-21-2009 at 09:39 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information