AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Miracle Stone

Member Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post RPG: The Miracle Stone

Approved by Lady. p. yep yep!
    THE MIRACLE STONE

Here are some rules to follow
    1. No God Moding. If a post is not realistic within game limits you will be asked to change it.

2. The game is turn based, so players should allow other players a chance to respond to their actions before posting more. No more than 4 posts per day allowed.

3. GM rulings are final. Basically this is my game so what I say goes. Any issues you have with me should be discussed in PM, also.

4. The game is just that, so OOC dialogs should be limited to game related comments to direct others as to recommended actions and whatnot.

5. When posting about someone else's character. Posting for and about someone else's character is not allowed. Your posts should be responsive and in relation to the posts of others.

6. All characters must be approved in the signup thread before being allowed for use in the game. Play your characters as you written them in the signup thread.

7. No foul language, or writing a paragraph about how someone's head is ripped off. Nothing over PG-13.

Before I start to post here are some tips for you to know. The Henchmen have already been sent to Earth and the Lost Boys are traveling from there locations to Shibuya Tokyo. Lilith knows the girls are in Shibuya , but she doesn't know which ones they are. The Henchmen now have a
    large abandoned warehouse as a makeshift headquarters. The
    girls have been sent a secret letter by Napple(the advisor in disguise) to find out about the history behindtheir "special talents". They are to come to the key entrance at Azumano Amusement park.

Maika's color Napple's color
    A small girl with silver hair and azure eyes was waiting outside the entrance of a very noisy amusement park. People were crowding around her as far as the eye could see. Maika could see couples and families. People from all different walks of life were here. Today was a clear day with a slight breeze that made only the smallest of leaves twitch. Maika lifted the straw sun hat from her line of vision. "I'm nervous Napple-san. What if they don't come." The small blue bird on her shoulder twittered in Maika's ear "Oh they'll come, my dear . Don't you worry. Now is the time for waiting." said Napple as he then proceeded to clean his wings. Believe it or not, he was the one who told Maika about her fate and the fate the other girls. Where their powers came from. Phantasm. Lilith. All of this was still sinking into her brain. Maika nodded solemny and searched the crowd of any familiar faces.
    Early this morning four letters, the size of a index card to each girl's place of residence. The note contained information about meeting Maika and Napple at 4:00 pm at the key entrance to learn about their supposedly "special powers". Oh did these girls know what there are the keys to saving a dream kingdom from a evil overlord. What a weird Saturday this is turning out to be.
    Last edited by Lemony_M I K O_; 05-11-2009 at 06:41 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Macht walked back from school. He looked odd in the traditional black button up clothes of the Japanese high school student, but being German tended to do that. He always got a few people looking out the corner of their eyes at him, which was fine. He knew he was something of an oddity and he accepted that.

The day seemed as happy and as clear as could be expected. However his sin recoiled from the light. His arms were tightly packed against his side. Hands; pocketed. A deep home of Neutral Milk sadly moved through his ears as he listened to a song paint pictures in his skull. The red light of the "do not walk" sign brought him to a stop. He stood at the edge of the sidewalk watching the cars passing. Nothing seemed strange until a small ball rolled into the street. A child chased after it, breaking free from her mothers hand in a dart of motion and then...

Blood. A car struck the girl head on. Macht didn't take a good look at what became of her body before it was pulled along by the car, but it left behind a trail of blood and a discarded shoe. There was a brief silence. As if the entire world was just coming out of a numb sleep to some cruel reality. Macht spoke first and his words were cold but quickly lost behind the fiery wail of a mother's scream.

When the light turned green he continued, not bothering to watch the scene that began to unfold, he didn't even both to avoid stepping in the blood. These things seemed to happen all the time when he was around and he had long ago toughened himself against their brutality. It was just another day in the life of albatross.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Kyo dragged Benard toward the amusement park, the note she had recieved earlier in her pocket. He kept complaining about something: not liking crowds, roller-coasters, strangers, etc. She chose to ignore him. He said this in that monotone voice of his, but she knew he was terrified none-the-less. Either that or he was just being pissy because she beat him at Mortal Kombat earlier that day (something she also forced him to do). Kyo could be a very persuasive person (most of the time it's because of her yanki past, but that wasn't true with Benard) and she had to force Benard to do many things with her but if he disliked it so bad he would have left by now.

Kyo's reason for dragging him to the amusement park with her was because she herself didn't want to meet with strangers by her lonesome. Besides, it would be much less trouble to have him there with her so they can go to the amusement park afterwards, instead of her having to run around to find him later and drag him all the way back there.

"You'll have fun Benard. Promise," she said as she dragged him by the back of his collar. He couldn't refuse her, and he was going to wait on her until she was out of that strange meeting. She'd make sure of that.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 05-12-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Ooc: Well done Shobu. XD

Benard sighed as she pulled him towards the amusement park, "Fine Kyo, if you think I will have fun, I'll go...but I hate rollercoasters...and considering I am already here, it appears I didn't have a choice." He said in a monotone voice. Kyo and Benard have been friends since High School. Since they met she has always been making him do things against his will. Well, if he didn't really want to be here, he would have left. The truth is he always loved spending time with Kyo, but she didn't have to drag him, then again he wouldn't go anywhere if she didn't make him do things. He then thought back about Mortal Kombat...she never goes easy on me.

Benard then thought for a moment, about the letter she recieved a few days ago. What was it all about? Benard thought to himself, could this be linked to me being a lost boy? Benard shook his head and with a sigh said "Such misfortune...okay, after we are done...lets get some cotton candy and some elephant ears." He said in his unintrested voice.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS CITY! GRRAW! " Uriel was having one of his melt downs, his pale skin a'fire with the orange and red hues of bursting hellfire at the center of the warehouse- head quarters. He seemed to retract into his body for a few moments growling at his daily happening at the grocery store, a sort of collective sustenance concept he found out after being shunted to the human world. His revealed eye seemed to burn as much as his body, with their red intoxicating passionate hues focusing in and out at the ceiling as he growled out loud.

Lucky he threw the groceries towards the large warehouse refrigerator he stole the other week before bursting into flames, but it never remained full with Squishu prowling the HQ. Uriel cursed at his luck, to think he wouldn't even get to touch the groceries 'HE' bought, that 'HE' earned money for! 'Blast him and his GLUTTONOUS FORM!' he thought to himself before looking up at the second floor platform from his base location at the ground floor. He seemed to be the only one who'd ever work around the HQ, as his 'brother' Jace was 'too lazy' and Mr. I'M TOO GOOD TO DO THIS was apparently TOO GOOD for that sort of work.

"OUH QUEEN MOTHER! BLOODY BLODDY BLOODY!" His booming voice rung through the warehouse again before the flames died from his form, and soon he was breathing heavily after stopping his rant. Uriel went to the sprawled bags and sorted out the different goods, planning put them into the fridge, perhaps a little preoccupation would allow him to relax. When he looked into the fridge, his expectations were true- it was empty.

Solemnly he'd ride the rage train as he stashed away the non-perishables somewhere Squishu and his fat form couldn't find. " That outta teach that mass of useless flesh.. " He chided under his breath, his red-orange hair falling over his eye patch.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Kenji finally reached Shibuya Tokyo after leaving his home way out on the country side, " Okay time to start searching for the other Lost Boys here. Hopefully I can find them and see what is really going on." He said with a grin, "My father said they would be here in Shibuy somewhere." Kenji decided to look for a library first to find a book to read to kill time while looking for them. Kenji did find a library and rented a book to read as he searched for the Lost Boys and the Chosen Ones.

After hours of searching, his final destination on his ideal search list was Teikoku Academy. Kenji stayed out of sight as he seen kids leaving the school. Kenji, being as bright as he is, realized that two of the girls he had seen had strange bracelets on but he never really took it into thought. "This is where father said that the girls would be. " He thought to himself with a frown, " Even if I did fid them it would be really awkward for me to run up to them with my red armor on they would probably think that I'm wierd or creepy." Kenji decided that since this is the only lead he has, he is going to follow it. " Time for a sneaking mission." Kenji said with a smirk as he disappeared in the shadows of an alley.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: LOL Mr. Im too go to do this. nice.

"My Queen. This land is filled with neverending greed, and dishonor. Loyality is not a common element in this land. Why of all places had it to be this place. So boring, idiotic. It was better of destroyed."

Lance was knee deep in trouble. He was standing in a dark alleyway. Any light to could be shown would be blocked from the two corners of the alley. Ending in a deadend between two 20 story or so buildings. Lance was only trying to return "home" or whatever they were calling that place. He rarely even talked to them. However they were his only "allies" on this mission, the one in which he would finish first.

"Hey!!!! Spike-head. I'm talking to you."

lance's attention was briefly intruppted by a loud mouthed monkey. His messy blonde hair seemed to radiate ignorance. Much like the grins of his fellow six "Partners" he called them. Each one about to learn a fatal lesson if dumb enough to not notice the stillness of the wind.

"I don't like your atitude. Maybe I should teach you a lesson. Right boy's???"

His ignorant little declare of war was echoed by "yeah" and "get him Sisami" Lance only slightly turned his head to the left. Not really understanding the ignorant of these "animals". Lance swiftly, and silently shifted his ft so all his weight was being coiled. He only watched as each one of them began to close in on him. The only think that seemed to be of any harmful prowess was a large broken metal object. It may have seemed sharp to them, but to Lance it was nothing more then a pocket knife.

"To throw your life away so freely. This World is as fun as it gets."

A sadistic flash coming across his face briefly before it was replaced with a over confident grin. One that brought his enemy into action. The first pair came at him. They had surrounded him in a loose formation. Lance not really understanding how they thought they could be "him" with such boring tactics. So with a lighting fast side step, as it would seem to a normal human, Lance was behind both men with his scthe held outward. Then.....

Splash........

The two bodies seemed to disconnect at the waist, and move in seperate directions. Landing a few free from one another. Lance now had his back to the remaining five men. They were the one's now back up agsint a wall. Their only escape being right behind Lance. he slowly turned with the blade of his scthe covering half his face, mainly his now blood-thirsty grin. The five began to back away. Only to be back against the buildings wall. Some now shaking voilently at the approaching madman.

"Children should never play around with grown-ups."

The five echos of screaming men filled the alleyway, and rose thorugh the opening at the top of the retangle. The sound of splashing water, and large thumps barely being heard as a metal ring continued to pulse out.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Sen was sitting on a wooden box off to the right of Uriel. "I also share your hate for this place they have it to good here." He said with hate in his eyes, "but you are making it hot in here so cool down." He began to think, "He wastes that power on anger, if only I had it." Him being the embodiment of envy was his true personality, he has always had the best and wanted no one to have better. His eyes began to stare blankly at Uriel. He shook his head and blinked his eyes and hopped off the box.

"Hey GLUTTONY other people would like to eat also, Put that hunger and strength into something that will help us in our reason of being here." Sen almost never refers to his teammates by their birthnames. He also thought that the strenght Dizzy had was put to the wrong use, "He doesn't understand how much people would die or kill over such strength." He whispered to himself. "When do we begin the true mission SLOTH, I grow tired of this wretched smelling world.?"

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Dizzy sat there in his gluttonous form after hearing Uriel rant and ride the rage train, he was chewing on a giant turkey leg "Hey Uriel be thankful I haven't eaten the fridge!". Slowly he started reverting back to his skinny form, his tail swished slowly as he sighed and said "Jeeze when will the action begin, The cities live stock isn't enough to keep me entertained" he said taking one step and that one step of his skinny leg caused a small tremor

Dizzy entered a room with a scuffed up bed and TV sitting on a box with bent antennas "I wonder what is on" he said taking a seat on the bed only to make it bend in half making it a V shape. He grabbed the remote and flipped on the TV only to see the food network make its appearance, The Food Network was on and Alton Brown was making cupcakes, he then said in a booming voice "HEY URIEL DID YOU BUY CUPCAKES!?"

He then heard Sen make his remark 'I am hungry for food, not blood....I wonder what was in that danish...do you think it was cheese?" he said going off topic randomly "But when Sloth....Eventually gives us a mission I will join you and show you my true power"
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 05-11-2009 at 10:22 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Lilith sat on her throne, playing with her hair. She looked at a large projection of the Earth and glared at it. She watched as it zoomed in to Japan, and then to Shibuya.

"I'll find you girls, and wipe you out..."

Renge hurried along past the scramble crossing and headed to the front of the amusement park she was told to met at. She ran as fast her legs could take her, all while complaining.

"Gaaaaaah! Im late Im late Im late! So this is how Usagi-kun* mustve felt!"

Once there, she bent over to catch her breath. After calming down she looked around to see if she could find the person who sent her the letter.

*Usagi-kun is a reference to the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland
    Last edited by Ωmega; 05-12-2009 at 01:01 AM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lance came around the corner of the building looking quite pleased. Almost as if he was on a higher level then those round him. He only looked at the humans that stood in his path. They all seemed to weak, and dreadful. Pathetic little worms. It was about time a bird came through, and snatched them up. They had no "pride" for themselves. Some fat, some skinny, some on something called "drugs". They didn't no the honor of having life, so he would show them death. Yet only after his mission was finished. Which brought him back to the present. he slowly came to a hault near the warehouse. It wasn;t far from the city, and just a few "blocks" , as the humans say it, away from a entertainment portal of some kind. The sound of laughter, and happiness had quite the negative effect on PRIDE. They knew nothing of a code, morals, or respect, Lance had done his serve, and continued to serve with eah passing day. For the love, and grace of Her Majesty. he would die for the honor, and pride of serving her till death.

nevertheless, Lance arrived at the warehouse, once again more or less not impressed with the scene. The moment he walked in he noticed something doing down about the heat, which was so easily explained by Wraith. That Kid didn't understand how to calm down. Even if attack recklessly, ad foolishly, fueled by anger did seem to work for him. It didn;t what. This mission was under wraps. her Lance would not make his Queen wait. They should search everywhere. Be out their now. Lance only returned because he found the need to "relief" himself. So he blindly walked in. making the stairs to the second floor, and disappearing into a large office type shaped structure. There was silence for a second or four, and then the sound of rushing water going down a hole. Then lance walking out with a towel around his hand. Not really paying attention to anyone, only making his way toward the "fridge". He opened it. And found something quite normal around her.

Emptiness.......

His temples slightly bulged outward, and throbbed. He only took a deep breath, and closed it. Taking a sit in the "chair" and also watching "TV" as it seemed to be the gateway to understand these parasites.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Do the girls know what we look like? Because that will affect my plan)

Jace was lazily lying on the roof of the make-shift base they had. He had head phones in and was listening to some earth music. The fast beats and screaming lyrics were not his normal thing but he enjoyed it. He was almost about to drift away to sleep when he felt his back heat up. The the shouting followed.
    His Brother was back.
    He stood up and stretched his arms. "Looks like I'll have to do some work." He said to himself. He picked up the drink next to him and pulled a candy bar out of his pocket, while taking a bite. He then jumped down the hole in the roof onto the second level of the warehouse.
    To his complete surprise everyone was here. He sighed. That meant more work. He had already been doing work all day and now after only a few minutes rest he had more to do. He sighed and made a tutting noise. He then stepped down and sat on the second level looking at the others.
    "This is what the Queen gives me to work with? What a drag." He thought.
    Sighing again he stood up and began walking down. The air froze and made steps as he did but he skipped the last few and watched it melt behind him. The whole room then began to chill at his presence. It was cold enough to make them all realise that he was there. He had to get some order if he was to get this to work. He threw the half eaten candy bar to Lance.
    "Eat this if your hungry." He said calmly to him.
    "Uriel!" He turned and caught him with a hard glare, the pulse of killing intent rushing over Uriel. "You calm yourself brother or I'll freeze you into Dizzy's new butt scratcher." He then turned and looked at at Dizzy. If he wanted this over quick he would need them all to pay attention.
    "Dizzy!" he shouted, "For at least once put down your food and listen to me. And Sen don't rush things." He added. "After all we are only after a bunch of girls. How hard can that be?" He said as he leaned against the wall and yawned.
    "And will you all stop calling me Sloth. It's lame and boring. I'm Jace ok."
    Last edited by Valkarma; 05-12-2009 at 03:44 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads

OOC: got left behind :P

Kaya ran out her home, "I'm late again!" she yelled out, as she ran down the street, "Sensei is going to kill me!" she began to increase her speed, to the point where anybody passing by might get knocked over by the sudden gust of winded that follow shortly after she passed them. The wind in her face when she was running, this was the best feeling to her. When she finally got to school, she was scolded by the teacher. "This has got to be the twentieth time this term you've been late!" her teacher scolded
    "A-cha... I'm in bigger trouble than I thought..." she thought to herself. Of course to someone like her, her teachers lecturing when in one ear and out the other. During this instance, she sensed an ominous presence in town, "I don't like this feeling...."

"can't get away... from the sound of life..." - shinryou

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Saika leaned over her dorm's small balcony and looked out at the college. She rubbed her eyes and walked back inside. She walked out of her dorm. She turned around when she felt something rub against her legs. Saika looked down and saw a cat. "Hi there." She said kneeling down to pet it. "Hi! Why are you so lonely?" It replied. "No reason I always am." "Can I sneak in to the amusement park today, pleeease?" Saika smiled and put it into her messenger bag. "Sure why not?"
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 05-14-2009 at 04:01 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sen seemed to hold the same view with Uriel, as funny as it was, he didn't have much against the embodiment of Envy, perhaps 'cause he found pleasure in being the envied. Even so, Uriel thought Sen got a job, but he wasn't too sure. Not like he was home all day every day.

After Sen's words he heard Dizzy shouting at him...

CUPCAKES!?... "NO! FATTY!" Was his only response.

His breath was heavy as he noticed the fat one entering the room with the television, of course destroying the bed Uriel stole the other night. His 'job' in the human world couldn't pay enough to get them the humanly things they needed in this bloody human world, and Uriel felt as though he was the only one actually working. It was Uriel job to clean the warehouse, work for money, supply the food... Which Dizzy clearly loved devouring. When he noticed Lance entering the warehouse, using the restroom and opening the fridge, he'd pull out a cup of ramen from his 'secret' hiding place- grinning at how he won over Squishu by hiding the food. They could all have at least something to eat.

He noticed his 'brother' enter from the second floor, he noticed because of the cold of the room all of a sudden. The temperature started to go down, which annoyed Uriel to say the least. Handing a cup of ramen to Lance, with a very fake yet still, victoriously gratuitous smile, he felt his head throbbing gently before taking a large breath. He was actually very methodical when he was calm, and it came with him when the steam of his body entered the coldness of the room via his sigh.

"Uriel!"
    "You calm yourself [brother] or I'll freeze you into Dizzy's new butt scratcher."

He heard Jace order at him. For the embodiment of sloth he was really taking charge. They weren't really 'bothers' by blood, morel ike opposites with synergy. Considering the victorious epic feeling he got from outsmarting Dizzy, he stayed calm only smirking at Jace;

"You know I could melt that ice just as fast as you could make it, Jace." He said walking over to his cold brother, his heat and Jace's cold evening out the tempurature in the warehouse. "But in any case, now that we are all here, it's best we start planning." He then looked around at everyone else, with vindictive eyes glaring hell fire, "And maybe a few of you can dust or, maybe, I DON'T KNOW- GET A JOB!? The humans have something called the Internet, I'm sure even Squishu could make some money selling razor blades to emo kids in America. " He chuckled to his jest, his eyes passionately burning still with the fires of hell.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Dizzy laughed at Jace "I apologize," he snorted and pulled an apple out of his pocket taking a big bite out of it "AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN FATTY URIEL!?" he hated when people called him fat, he actually hated what he really was inside, I am sure he could get a job selling razor blades to emo kids in America.

Even a Japanese guy could sell him razor blades so that he can cut AMERICA into his arm. He then glanced over at Lance and shouted "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RAMEN!?" he said transforming into his bigger form.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace raised his arm and a barrier of Ice formed between Dizzy and Lance before anything could happen. He then sighed heavy.
    "Dizzy. Control yourself please." He asked. He looked back at his brother.
    "Now Uriel. Our mother put me in charge. So no causing bother eh?" He sighed deeply. It was such a pain being here. Back with the Queen he didn't have to put up with all this. Uriel was right about melting his ice but Uriel forgot that by all accounts that he was just as powerful as him. But of course it took too much to use such high level power. That was why Jace had taken to using his head. He didn't need to use all his power if he could outwit his enemies.
    He leaned back and a piller of ice appeared to catch him. He leaned on it carefully. "Just because I have drawn power from Sloth doesn't mean I do nothing. I've already came up with several plans. But they would mean you all being normal for once." He tilted his head in disapointment. "We still don't know what the girls are like. And the best way would be to join the local school system. Find them, befriend them. then crush them." A sadistic grin slyly slide up his face, one quite like Uriels' at times. He then shook his head, "But that would require you all being as human as possible. You think you can do that?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Kenji had thought of a plan to sneak into the school but he had left out one tiny detail. He doesn't have a place to stay! "This is most troubling for me if I don't have a place to live and train." He said with a sad expression on his face as he walked the streets of Shibuya. With the little money he had Kenji had bought an unfunished apartment two miles away from the Academy. Luckily Kenji had already had supplies with him for the journey and in a matter of minutes he had already settled in.

" Okay now time to get into the school." Kenji said with a big grin, "My only lead hopefully they're there." With Kenji"s resume in order he easily got the job but it wasn't what he was looking for. Kenji had originally wanted to be an administrator to survey the school but with a shortage of teachers he had to become one.

"*sigh* Now I'll never be able to survey the school now...." He said with his head down, " But maybe the ones that I'm looking for will enter my classroom. Yeah that might work." Kenji decided to head home to plan his next move.

Member Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(ooc: No Valkarma the girls don't even know your appearances. To them you look like ordinary people. And ALL the chosen ones should be HEADED TOWARDS THE Amusement park. No school today because it is a Saturday! Edit your posts accordingly if you need to.)

Maika glanced at the brown worn out watch that adorned her slender wrist. It was 3:55. The girls were said to show up in 5 minutes. Maika shook with nervousness, What if these girls didn't believe her? What if they though she was a freak. The little bird on her shoulder sensed her bode shaking lightly. "You have to buck up, Maika dear. Your now one of the people chosen to save the world.' said Napple "Now I believe it's time. Sound the call." "Alright, sir" she said in her timid voice. Maika digged into her brown sling purse and pulled a object from it. It was a blue bracelet. Maika put the braceleft on her left wirst, as soon as she bracelet made contact with her skin she left a tingly feeling start at her toes and work its way up. It was the power of her Miracle Stone. Maika cleared her mind and sent out one thought. Come find me my sisters. her mind echoed to the other four daughters. The five daughters of Phantasm would be coming together after thousands of years.
    Last edited by Lemony_M I K O_; 05-12-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: But in Japan there are classes on Saturday, though in some prefactures its only half days or every other Saturday. Not to mention cram schools.

Macht looked at the sun high in the sky as he walked home. He could feel something, and ill fate seemed to be blowing over the city. He didn't know why, maybe it stemmed form his own cursed destiny, but he could sense bad luck. This wave of luck was widespread beyond anything he had experienced, but it wasn't as dense as his own miasma of bad fate.

He decided to follow the feeling of doom to a what appeared to be some sort of amusement park. Covering his eyes against the painfully bright light he stared at the mocking sillouettes of the various rides and attractions. He didn't know why he was even bothering with this. Just being here might cause one of those rides to malfunction and kill hundreds. It wasn't unheard of with his luck
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

"Well acting human shouldn't be to hard." Sen says as he gets off of his self made chair, " What are the things these people do the most in there school life I wonder?" Sen walked to the refrigerator and opened it and as he thought Tthe drink he put in was gone. "You know what I won't even get mad about it this time, I'll just leave and get another." Sen reached in pocket and pulled out a handful of nothing "I'm going outside." Sen said angrily as he left the warehouse.

"The queen wasted time giving power to those things If she would have given it to me I could have destroyed the whole city and been over with it, but her judgement is for the best." Sen may be envious but his loyalty to the queen was higher that any of his childish habits. "I guess I'll go back inside and wait for further actions."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Renge heard a voice in her head calling for her.

Come find me my sisters

As if possessed, she headed in one direction and let her feet carry her. She didnt stop until she found herself in front of a girl roughly around her age with a small bird on her shoulder. She pulled out the letter from her back pocket and presented it to her.

"Are you the one who wrote me this?"

Lilith found herself growing bored. She located where her henchmen were and watched them bicker. She smiled to herself a bit. They were so amusing when bunched together like they were. Such egos, each and every one of them. Still, she found that attractive about all of them.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Kyo suddenly stopped, she blinked, then suddenly began sprinting towards the amusement park (she was pretty darn fast too from running away from the police in her yanki days), all the while still dragging Benard who was fkind of just flinging behind her as she ran. The voice in her head was like a magnet.

Come find me my sisters.

Kyo skidded to a stop, her arm holding Benard swung around, placing him roughly on the ground beside her. The "magnet" was a pretty silver-haired girl with a small yellow bird on perched her shoulder. There was also another cute girl with long platinum blonde hair. She felt out of place with these two, not really seeing herself as neither "pretty" nor "cute", but that was not the matter at hand. The blonde girl asked the silver haired one the question which was on Kyo's own mind. She reached into her jacket pocket, and pulled out her own note. It seems the girl got the same one as she. "I recieved one too. And are you the one who was talking to me in my head or am I just senile?" she asked, trying not to come off as intimidating. She could be kind of scary sometimes since she didn't smile all too often around new people. It was an old habit to mean-mug everyone she just met to test them. Yet again, something she learned from being a yanki.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

"GAAAAAAAHH!!" Benard screamed as he was dragged flailing behind her. Once they stopped he said to Kyo "Geez Kyo do you really want to kill me, I know I am depressing but don't choke me." He said, he usually told Kyo how it was, and what he thought, not holding back, he didn't think sugar coating things would make anything better, so it's best to be straight forward with her. He remembered her yanki past, and remembered her telling him something about her having high respect for him because he spoke like her father.....he just hoped he didn't remind her of his father in every way. That's when Benard noticed the other two girls, one with a bird on her shoulder.

"I recieved one too. And are you the one who was talking to me in my head or am I just senile?"

People talk in her head? I wish that happened to me sometime...Benard thought to himself as he examined the other two girls, he let out a small sigh, wondering what he got himself into, but maybe this was all linked to him being a lost boy, and the chosen ones he would have to protect. He then looked at the note in both girls hands and then thought about the voice. 'Kyo, she is she a chosen?' He said looking down at her. 'So that would make me....her protector...a Lost Boy...such misfortune, why do I always have to get dragged into this stuff?' Benard thought as he drew his long sword from the sheath on his back. He was starting to figure this all out, but he was shocked to think that Kyo, the one he fell for secretly, was actually a chosen. He waited for the girl with the bird to explain everything.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 05-12-2009 at 07:33 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The first was a girl that was exactly the same age she was or maybe a year older. The second girl looked really older than she was. About 18. And she brought a boy with her. Maika gulped a knot in her throat and nodded. "Yes I wrote it." she said softly. "But he delivered it" Maika then pointed to Napple..She stayed silent for a moment. "Um first off..you do have a bracelet like mine." she now showed the aqua bracelet on her slender wrist." On your person or at home. It may not be the same color beads, but.." Maika trailed off waiting for a response. The noisy crowd started to fade in her ears.
    Last edited by Lemony_M I K O_; 05-12-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information