AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Miracle Stone

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2014 04:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'Of course our Queen Mother put you in charge, you're the nerd.' He thought to himself with a very naughty grin. Quickly enough he'd shift his facade so he'd look agreeable.

"Brilliant idea Jace! But remember, I'm the one with the job at the foundry, so we have food to eat and things to make this existence here bearable." He looked at the rest of the rag tag group, noticing Sen had left the vicinity. Sighing, Uriel narrowed his eyes at the door where Sen walked out- At least he was taking his jealously somewhere that wouldn't involve Uriel listening to it. He had enough trouble with the humans at the market that day, let alone the constant eating of Dizzy.

"Seeing as I already WORK, Jace, that leaves me out of that plan- at least as a student. I'm going to check on Sen, he seemed thristy. Seeing as I have the MONEY around here, I guess I'd better be the responsible one and get him some nourishment. " He narrowed his eyes, which have rode the rage train many times in the past- at the doorway leading into Dizzy's room, before stepping out to see Sen.

Uriel pulled a bottle out from his coat pocket as he met Sen at the door, and handed it to him without letting his eyes upon him. He whispered;

"Dizzy almost got it, luckily I hid it in my secret compartment. Be at your best, I'll be at the foundry tomorrow." With that he walked back into the room, looking at Jace and Lance for a few moments before rocketing up to the second floor platform with a burst of fiery energy around the lower part of his body, where he kept his futon. Literally falling on his futon he called out to his 'brothers' below;

"Someone make sure Dizzy doesn't get his hands on any more food, for the love of our queen mother!"
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 05-13-2009 at 12:07 AM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads

OOC: sorry for my short posts... i just don't have as much time lately...

Kaya ran out of the building towards the amusment park, she felt as though something important was there. Or it could just be the fact that she liked amusement parks, they were... amusing. In any case upon arriving there a breeze blew, "Hmmm, something's here..." she said, ranning into the amusement park.

"can't get away... from the sound of life..." - shinryou

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Renge pulled back her sleeve to reveal a bracelet with an opal gem.

"You mean like this?"

She put hers next to the other girls and noticed that they were very similar. The opal on hers glowed a little when next to the other one, but it didnt glow for very long.

"Whoa. That so cool! But what does it mean?"

She looked at the other girl and the guy with her. She stared at her for a while and couldnt help but think about how cool she seemed.

"AH! Where are my manners!! Im Renge Nakamura. Im pleased to meet you all."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Macht is referring to the Chosen Ones in case it is vague

Macht caught a glimpse of them out of the corner of his eyes. It was what appeared to be a bunch of ninny girls prattling about what ever it was girls talked about. He could discern their words but that was probably because he made no effort to. Why bother?

Almost as soon as the thought skittered across his skull one of those stupid golf carts that you see puttering around amusement parts accidently bumped into a stand trying to avoid a child. This lead to a series of domino style stand collapses ultimately resulting in a large piece of plywood toppling towards the girls.

Macht just had that kind of luck.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaya saw the scene of the cart knocking over a bunch of plywood, then saw the wood fall towards a couple girls. She ran towards the girls and extended her hand out, blowing the wood away, missing the girls by a bit. She sighed, "I made it..." she said, obviously out of breath in that instant. "How the heck does something this random happen though...." she thought to herself. After all, the only time she'd ever see a domino kind of incident like that was in the anime she watched. Regardless of whatever just happened, she walked over to the other two, "Are you two alright?"

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Since Kenji had nothing better to do and he did not have to work until next week he decided to go to the amusement park to calm his mind. Luckily he did not have to wear his armor due to the fact it would be wierd showing up at an amusement park with red armor on. Kenji made it there very quickly,due to his extremely high stamina and running ability,and started to look for rides that would interest him.

"Hmmm...There is something off about today." He murmured to himself. Kenji got on the ferris wheel and looked at the beautiful scenery in front of him.He looked down and saw few girls running to the same spot in the middle of the amusement park.

" I wonder what is going on down there." Kenji said as he was still watching the girls. Kenji had noticed that the girls were wearing strange bracelets with a different stone in each of them. " Those bracelets....It must be them!!!" Kenji said excitedly, " If the girls are here then that must mean the Lost Boys are here too!!"

Kenji decided to wait and see if any of the Lost Boys would show up at the same spot the girls were heading to. " Now let's play the waiting game" Kenji said after he got off the ferris wheel.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Dizzy growled. his voice boomed "Uriel where is the food!?" he said pulling a raw steak from the fridge, he devoured it in one gulp and licked his lips, the juice and blood dripping from his lips to the floor "Mmm, but I would prefer fresh meat" he said growling, his eyes lite up red.

Diz immediately sat back onto the bed and hummed to himself "Where is the real action going to begin?, I like this idea, I will assist in this plan Jace, infiltrating the school as a student"
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 05-13-2009 at 03:05 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lance could do nothing but laugh. His shoulders began bucking as he was thrown into a fit of pure joy. His breathing slowly returning to normal as he sighed, and the ice cracked, breaking into thousands of shards all falling to the ground around him in a vision of beauty. His voice came out quite harsher then normal.

"Fat-boy. In school. How funny. For one he'll get kicked out for eating everything, let alone the people their, two each step he takes makes a small earthquake, how does that help."

Lance began chuckling again. He was so much "better" then this. He would prefer to just kill every female they see. Finally killing the females in question. However his mission wasn't to harm humans, like he even cared about them, but to find those girls, and punish them for even being born.

"What do I look like going to a "Human" school. please. Don't insult me."

Lance stood from his resting position, and walked past dizzy. Crushing the candy bar that fell in his lap. Only grinning while staring at the "fat kid" of the group. A simple "ooops" slipping from his mouth as he began walking up the stairs to the next floor.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dizzy looked down at the candy bar and batted it off his lap "It's not my fault when I get angry I get big, besides I am not that much of a glutton..." he said sighing to himself, he knew he was a big glutton and hated it but he had to get used to it, "And I can change my weight of my body excuse me"

"Well, we can't let Uriel into the school or else he will ride the rage train like he does most of the time, if he gets a math problem wrong" Dizzy chuckled to himself
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 05-13-2009 at 06:01 PM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kenji got off of the ferris wheel and headed for the area the girls were in. As he got there he saw a boy among the girls.

"Is he a Lost Boy?" Kenji thought to himself as got closer and closer to the girls. He had seen the boy get dragged there by one of the girls and he didn't look to happy about it either. Kenji pulled out the book he was reading to make it look like he wasn't interested in what the girls were doing. He got close enough to get an ear shot of what they were saying and now he figured he would ask the guy if he was indeed a Lost Boy.

"Hey are you a Lost Boy?" he asked the boy loud enough for him to hear but not the girls, " If so could you tell me if the girls standing there are the Chosen Ones because I'm supposed to look for them."

Kenji figured nine times out of ten he would think he's an enemy. Kenji hopes he wouldn't think like that.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Benard heard the man out of all the girls talking about their bracelets, now this was an interesting question.

"Hey are you a Lost Boy?"

Benard realized that yes, yes he was in fact a Lost Boy, the scroll that had mentioned that he was something called a 'Lost Boy' sent to protect these so called Chosen Ones who must be them, including he dear Kyo. He smiled a little bit at the man who approached him. "Yes...I am a Lost Boy, or so that's what a scroll that I was found with said." He said bowing lightly. "My name is Benard...Acton." He was glad to know he wasn't the only one who was drawn into this misfortunante mishap. "So...what exactly is going on? The only thing I am aware about right now...is that these girls are the Chosen...well, apparently these are only 4 out of the 5...I wonder where the other one is?" He was starting to figure this out now, the only problem was waiting to find out what they were protecting them from.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Sen got the drink from Uriel " I know I didn't hate you for a reason." This was about the best thank you he could and would give. Sen walked in laughing hearing Dizzy's comment on Uriel "You may be fat but you are funny!" I think I could deal with this world for the time being. "So when do we start?" Sen has never seen himself as a "student" and has always wanted to know what it was like. " I'll be the school bully." He said with a faint smile walking back to his so called chair.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Member Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

It all happened so fast first the three of them were bombarding Maika with questions, next out of nowhere a large piece of Plywood came flying at them. Maika flinched. But when she blinked it was sprawled across the ground. A girl about her age with her hands outstreched blew ..it..away. Napple whispered to Maika "Another one." Maika grasped the girls hands in her own "Thank you miss! May I have your name and if possisble tell me do you own a bracelet such as this. I'm Maika Tsuchimi to all of you and this bird is Napple-san" she said addressing the whole group and then turned back to the girl and showed her the aqua jem on her wrist. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a man with very outdated armor approach the boy who had came with the older girl. More people. More chaos to come. Only one more girl to go.
    Last edited by Lemony_M I K O_; 05-13-2009 at 09:25 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2014 04:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He appreciated the words of Sen, one of the more tolerable ones of the group, but at the same time he sighed out loud as he'd loaf on his futon. Soon he'd hear Dizzy talk about his anger in the school, with math problems, and he'd ride the solemn rage train again. He swore o himself that, after everything was done on Earth, he'd have to give that glutton a sauna he'd never forget. Being Phantasms, that wouldn't be overly done when they return to their reality.

He didn't comment, only listen as Mr.I'm-too-good-for-this would bag on Dizzy, which brought him some amusement- though he'd narrow his eyes at the ceiling as he heard him decline the plan. 'IT WAS A FINE PLAN! SUCK IT UP!' Uriel thought. Although he admitted to himself that he was being a little bit hypocritical, he shrugged it off as he'd listen to Lance ascend the staircase.

It was Uriel who worked for food, cleaned the warehouse now and then, and hid the food from Squishu as best as he could.

Ahh well, he figured he was better then them any way. At the very least on different levels. sure he couldn't control his temper at times, and even sometimes it was like a drug, slipping him into pleasurable euphoria, but in the end he knew it was his main weakness,no matter how careful he tried to be. It reminded him of the humans of Earth, and made his disgusted.

'Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day..' He'd think to himself as he closed his eyes on his futon, laying back and relaxing the only way he could.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 05-13-2009 at 10:11 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He chuckled to himself saying softly 'Don't worry Uriel, I have your back if anything happens to you" he said as his skinny form flattened the bed he rolled over on "The thing is, can these girls fight back? I mean they wouldn't do the whole transform into some girls in skimpy outfits and hold secret identities so that people wont know who they are"

He burped a little then pulled out a bag of Skittles popping one at a time into his mouth as he chewed on the candy happily"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A slightly growl could be heard the moment Fatty opened the bag. An angery gust of wind whipped thorughout the warehouse. Sending a few papers, and other objects, like a lamp, into the air. All of them headed in Dizzy's direction. Lance came jumping from the second story, and landing softly, and silently on the balls of his feet. No "real" force being pressed agsint him as he stood beaming at the fatty. His hands trembling.

"You cleaned out my reserves you fat piece of trash."

What a rare thing. Lance losing his cool. he hated being in the room with Diz. His larger form smelled of raw meant, and spoiled everything. Let alone him coming into his room, and cleaning him out. No respect. Not morlas, no PRIDE. Worthless sack of fat. That was what Dizzy was. Even if it wasn;t him Lance wouldn't have cared. Most like blaming Dizzy first.

Nevertheless, he stood between Dizzy, Sen, and anger freak. ONly staring at the slob. A bowl of ramen in his hand. A grin spreading across his face.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Renge stood there, mouth agape, staring at the fourth girl to show up -and- use her powers.

"WOW! That was sooo amazing! How did you do it, tell me tell me tell me!"

She found herself super excited despite being almost killed. Her attention quickly changed to the person in old-looking armor. She stood there in silence as to try to hear any conversation that might be going on about who he might be.

Lilith's boredom became too much for her to handle. She soon found herself changing her appearance to seem much younger than she really was, roughly 14, and headed down to Earth. It wasnt long before she was standing in front of the door to where her henchmen were staying.

She knocked on the door and stood there with an evil looking smile. She wondered if they would realize it was her or not. Regardless, she knew it would be fun.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Eh, I just did it, I don't know how to explain it exactly. I've been able to do this since I was born." she said in a quieter voice. She didn't really want to reveal her ability but she didn't really have a choice. "I hope you can keep this secret..." she said, putting her finger against her lips.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace cursed fate that he was stuck with a group so incapable of working together. He hated this. They would just bicker and fight and one by one fall apart leaving everything up to him. If the girls had gained powers from their stone like they had then these lot wouldn't stand a chance. The girls would proberly work together to stop them. It would takea lot of energy to stop them and Jace just didn't want to use that kind.
    "The Girls may have gained something from their stones like we did." He muttered, "So watch yourself.2 he sighed, "And dizzy. Don't underestimate my brother."

He went to go split up Lance and Dizzy again but a knock on the front door interupted him. He too a few steps to the door and paused. the feeling he felt was all to familair. He pulled the door open.
    Standing there was a small girl dressed in black and with an evil grin on her face. He sighed. His mother was a good shapeshifter but if she didn't hide that grin it was to easy to tell. He shut the door behind him so the others couldn't see them both.
    "Hello Mother." He said with a groan, "So nice of you visit. I guess it's not temporary?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 05-14-2009 at 11:00 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Macht gave a small joyless chuckle. He almost felt offended that they had come out of that unscathed, that his cursed fate had been foiled. He didn't know why but it felt like a blow to his pride. But another part of him was pleased for them, they seemed to have enough fate among them to survive, at least... for now. If he stuck around and his ill-fate built up then they, like everyone else would probably drown in it.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lilith pouted at Jace and stomped her foot.

"Youre too clever Jace! What gave me away??"

She could tell by the annoyance in his voice that he was in a bad mood. It was one of two things: her being there, or having to be stuck with the others...and it had -better- not be because of her.

"And no, its not a temporary visit. Im far too bored alone, so I came to enroll in school with you all. Ms. Lily Thompson, American transfer in the 10th grade."

She did a cute little twirl and gave a cruel smile.

"I look the part, riiiiight? Arent I just adorable?"

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Come find me my sisters.

Saika walked into the park those words kept echoing in her head. The small kitten meowed from inside her bag. "Shh..." "Ok..." Saika kept walking until she found a group of girls that had the same bracelet has hers. She had a shocked look on her face that faded shortly after she saw the girl with the bird on her shoulder. "SO you called me eh?" She said as the kitten popped out of the bag.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace groaned again. Moher must have been very bored to bring herself down to earth. But why such a form. It was wierd to know it was her in that form. To small and cute to be the evil mother he knew.
    "Mother you always look the same to me." he replied. "That grin gives you away every time." He coughed into his hand and wiped it lazily onto his shirt.
    "But why did you leave me with these idiots?" He asked. "You expect me to form a team with these lot when they can't even stay under the same roof together. It to much of a drag and waste of time. I miss commanding legions. It required less work."
    He moved gracefully to the side and offer the door to her. he bowed slightly, in respect to her.
    "Do you want to see the rest of them then Mother?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:the armor look pretty clean to be out dated

" I wonder where the other one is too." Kenji said looking around to see where she is. He looked around and saw nothing but people having a good time. Kenji came here to ease his mind but now he's found what he was looking for.

"Um excuse me ladies are you girls the Chosen Ones i'm supposed to look for?" Kenji asked as he seen one of the girls look at him out the corner of her eye, " I need to know what is going on here so I can do what I must to help." The way Kenji figured it he would have to help eventually so why not start now.

Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lilith giggled a little.

"Great men can overcome -any- obstacles, even something as trivial as who they work with. I grouped you all together because youre my best men, and I -know- something like this shouldnt be too much of a problem. I have complete faith in you."

It was her nice way of stroking his ego while telling him to suck it up and deal with it.

"At any rate, things should be more organized when Im around, dont you think?"

She smiled at Jace's politeness.

"Why thank you. Id very much like to see what the others have been up to so far."

She entered and looked around to see that things were more hectic than she cared for. She tried her best to cover up the annoyance on her face in hopes of fooling the others as to who she was. She tried her best to smile and act like a teenage girl.

Renge watched as the last girl showed up while listening to what was asked. She looked down at the letter sher held in her hand and shrugged.

"I suppose so, at least thats what the letter says. But what are we 'chosen' for exactly?"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information