AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tomorrows the day

Junior Member Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 03:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Tomorrows the day

So this game called Sacred 2 is finally being shipped starting tomorrow, ive been looking forward to it since december last year; the PS3 could use an RPG. Anyway, the fighting itself quite honestly looks a little slow paced and uneventful, but the game looks fun none the less. It has online play: Co-op with up to four, and though i dont think its been confirmed for console's, it should have PvP (Player vs player) and PvE (Player vs enemy) options as well, guess ill find out tomorrow. My reason for this post is to ask if anyone is planning on getting this game? It doesnt seem to be too popular and I hear next to no one talking about it. The main thing im looking forward to is the online play so it would suck if I bought it just to find no one on.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Member The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 12:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PSN: StrikefreedomX

Ive been looking out for this one as well. Whats your PSN? ill be more than happy to play with you. From the video it looks pretty intense, hope we can meet up on there.
    As long as there is injustice and turmoil in this world, I will continue to fight. To defend the weak, protect the innocent, and eradicate the evils of the world. This is my sole mission in life.

Closed Thread

Thread Information