AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rifts by Palladium Books; Palladium Books crisis

Junior Member Cloud A Levi is on a distinguished road Cloud A Levi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2009 08:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Rifts by Palladium Books; Palladium Books crisis

Whaddup people?! This is TK posting up data about whatever he finds interesting. (Holy crap, I feel like I'm writing a column)

I've recently discovered an interesting pen&paper RPG (Think D&D for any who aren't familiar) called Rifts. Humorously: My friend's sister showed me her friend's page who had a picture of a person part of a species they'd made for Rifts. Of course...I asked for the person's messenger address, but that's a different story.

The point is, it's an RPG - something I've been mildly interested in trying for a while - and it's not D&D (Ask, don't crit) so I thought I'd ask about it.

This was just last month and now I own a copy of the Rifts Adventure Guide from Palladium Books and I've read a good bit (Though not enough to play yet) which has proven to be rather interesting and I love the way Kevin thinks.

EDIT: Okay...I feel stupid now. The Palladium crisis was three years ago. That ought to teach me to pay better attention to the timestamps...

Thanks for reading,
    ~White Fox Takō "TK" Kisaragi~
    Last edited by Cloud A Levi; 05-12-2009 at 03:55 PM.

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Rifts is a GREAT Game! You can have a lot of fun, and if you enjoy anything modern or anything that has massive potential, then it can really work! XD Good for you!
    " I am the Walker of Shadows, the Stuff of Nightmares, and you have two choices pup, either you submit, or you die. Plain and simple, so decide, or I will for you; fair warning, I usually take the easy way out."

Closed Thread

Thread Information