AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I'm learning how to throw Shurikens!!!

Junior Member NarutoManiac is on a distinguished road NarutoManiac's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 11:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I'm learning how to throw Shurikens!!!

Been practicing on my wall lol. got a bunch of holes in it now. anyone know how to use ninja stars? i got these the other day
    You think carrying shurikens is a good way of defending yourself in the streets?

anyone got any pointers on how to throw these things?
    Last edited by Ωmega; 05-09-2009 at 02:57 AM.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoManiac View Post
    You think carrying shurikens is a good way of defending yourself in the streets?
    No. Don't even think about it, either. Take your self-defense a little more seriously than that.

Bad Memory

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Been practicing on my wall lol. got a bunch of holes in it now. anyone know how to use ninja stars? i got these the other day http://www.buyshurikens.com .

No, what you need to do is hollow out eggs and fill them with irritating dust/poison dust/smoking agent.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    No, what you need to do is hollow out eggs and fill them with irritating dust/poison dust/smoking agent.
    bbbbbut in the simulation..they...they did nothing to the Spartan!!!

OP: Go around throwing yer ninja stars, see how fast you get 1) beat up or 2) arrested

Friggin anime and kids I swear..

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Who wastes their money on shuriken? Learn to fight.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Using shurikens to defend yourself? You are kidding, right?

1. Since shuriken are weapons, if you plan on carrying them with you on the streets, you need to have a permit for them. Since shuriken often (but not always) fall under the category of swords (for some reason), you are going to be hard pressed to obtain a permit to carry shuriken. Actually, scratch that. In some states, like California, you are not even supposed to have them. So, you are certainly not allowed to carry them with you.

2. Shuriken, historically speaking, contrary to popular belief, were not used to actually kill people. When thrown, they were used to distract and annoy people. Otherwise, they were planted in the ground for enemies to step on. So, I will assume you did research on this and don't ACTUALLY intend to throw these at people.

3. Unless you have had a lot of training in the art of shurikenjutsu (instead of "I-going-to-use-shuriken-based-on-my-limited-knowledge-of-Naruto"-jutsu), I don't recommend you throw shuriken AT ALL, let alone use them as some sort of (illegally) concealed weapon. Learning how to throw shuriken with any sort of reliable accuracy (without hurting yourself) takes quite a bit (a lot) of practice, practice that goes beyond learning how to simple hold them properly, which is something I have seen a lot of people get wrong (yes, I have been trained to throw shuriken).

PLEASE don't tell me you throwing the shuriken while standing in one spot with a stiff stance, holding your throwing arm at chest level and simply hurling the things at the wall?
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information