AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bleach Movie 1 - Memories of Nobody

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 03:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Default Bleach Movie 1 - Memories of Nobody

If there is another topic about this I didn't know, so please forgive me and do what you need to with this thread! Thank you!
    ((WARNING: SPOILERS))
    Ok, so I recently got the two disc set for this movie at FYE. I really enjoyed Memories of Nobody and wanted to share some thought and see what you guys thought though.

Well, desptie the fact that I enjoyed this, I think they should have made the movie a bit longer than 90 minutes so they could fit more detail in. Like some of the fights when Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Toshiro, Ikkaku, ect. entered the Valey of Screams. I also found the Kido Kannon to be familiar. Isn't that the same bird of fire-type creature that was used to execute Rukia (beside Ichigo stopped it and all)?

It seemed like it and if I am mistaken I am sorry. I'm only on volume 19 (manga) and had to start ALL OVER with the Bleach series!!!!! But anyways, I'd also like to know a bit more on why the Dark Ones wanted their "revenge" on the SOul Society. I belive they did explain but.... I wanan know more! xD I expect too much like that!

I'd also like to know why SennaxIchigo became pretty popular with those who have seen this movie. I mean, Ichigo only knew her for like... 2 days and he only wanted to save her to not only keep the world from being destroyed but also... ok I sorta see where SenIchi is coming from now. but IchiRuki makes more sencse than SenIchi and I DON'T support any of these Ichigo couples unless its IchigoxMe (yeah, so what if I'm a fangirl?)!

And what about Ganryu and his people (AKA The Dark Ones)? Really, there was no explantion in words or just sight on how they can use the Blanks for their powers or to "re-form" themselves like that! Same with how they form togetehr to make the shinenju, Senna, and give her shinigami powers!

Also if that one guy that worked under Ganryu could re-form himself why didn't he after Byakuya Kuchiki's bankai?

See? PLOT HOLES (I think)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Hey, I haven't seen the movie, I am this weekend thoughXD I didn't read much, cause I didn't want to spoil the movie, but it's good to know it's as good as my friends said.
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 03:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Omg, this made my day! I'm SO HAPPY to find out there will be a new fan of this movie (hopefully you'll like it)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's an AMAZINGLY AWSOME movie! Watch it, watch it!
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Banned Forum / Chat rightsite is on a distinguished road rightsite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2009 06:49 PM
    Threads

Arrow I agree

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2010 01:38 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser01 View Post
    Hey, I haven't seen the movie, I am this weekend thoughXD I didn't read much, cause I didn't want to spoil the movie, but it's good to know it's as good as my friends said.
    Very cool sig! Really shows the power of Zaraki!

Anyways, I just bought this and have not watched it yet. Does anyone know where it happens as far as on par or whatever with the anime? Like in between what seasons does this happen? Either way, I cannot wait to watch it. I am having a friend over and we are going to watch it. Should be fun. =P
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke0990 View Post
    Very cool sig! Really shows the power of Zaraki!

Anyways, I just bought this and have not watched it yet. Does anyone know where it happens as far as on par or whatever with the anime? Like in between what seasons does this happen? Either way, I cannot wait to watch it. I am having a friend over and we are going to watch it. Should be fun. =P
    Haha thanks, bro. He's my fav character, and I wanted to show him at his best XD

As for your question, I think it may happen right after the Bounts, cuz He can freely use Bankai, but he can't hollow-fy like the Visoreds taught him, so that's my guess.

Senior Member sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 09:54 PM
    Threads

Angry

Bleach has a movie out??!! Boy do I feel slow!! I have to go get it!!

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser01 View Post
    Haha thanks, bro. He's my fav character, and I wanted to show him at his best XD

As for your question, I think it may happen right after the Bounts, cuz He can freely use Bankai, but he can't hollow-fy like the Visoreds taught him, so that's my guess.
    Haha, no problem, Zaraki and Yachiru are my 2 of my favorite characters.

Anyways, that is good to know that it takes place after the Bounts and has his Bankai at least. I was afraid it happened earlier in the series.
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 01:03 PM
    Threads

Yeah I saw it the other day Its somewhere in the middle of season six of the English release(we get 21 episodes a season and the Rolling Star opening features scenes of it for a while) although it does not link to the main series at all but is a one off as it where. I agree it should be longer to get in more backround though. For instance it never says why the dark ones are exiled. The action sequences are good though and for Bleach fans it is worth a look.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by naotavespaboy View Post
    Yeah I saw it the other day Its somewhere in the middle of season six of the English release(we get 21 episodes a season and the Rolling Star opening features scenes of it for a while) although it does not link to the main series at all but is a one off as it where. I agree it should be longer to get in more backround though. For instance it never says why the dark ones are exiled. The action sequences are good though and for Bleach fans it is worth a look.
    Yeah, I just watched it yesterday, and really liked it. I do wish it were longer to get more background story, but I still have to give the special features disc a look. Maybe there is something good on there that can maybe explain The Dark Ones. Aside from that, the action sequences were really good, and you got a bunch of appearances from some of the soul reapers that you normally don't see in action very much, which was pretty cool. Overall, I liked it and would recommend buying it if you are a Bleach fan. I haven't even checked out the special features yet either, so...
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke0990 View Post
    Yeah, I just watched it yesterday, and really liked it. I do wish it were longer to get more background story, but I still have to give the special features disc a look. Maybe there is something good on there that can maybe explain The Dark Ones. Aside from that, the action sequences were really good, and you got a bunch of appearances from some of the soul reapers that you normally don't see in action very much, which was pretty cool. Overall, I liked it and would recommend buying it if you are a Bleach fan. I haven't even checked out the special features yet either, so...
    Well, have you checked out the special features, yet?

I'm a weinie AF! MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

I did like this movie. Ya there are a few plot holes that bring it down.
    The fights were short lived, and the plot had holes.
    I give it a ( Time to be flamed ) 4/10.......................................
    When I put up a link you click it, it will be good! I find videos so you don't have to!

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MercenaryMERC View Post
    I did like this movie. Ya there are a few plot holes that bring it down.
    The fights were short lived, and the plot had holes.
    I give it a ( Time to be flamed ) 4/10.......................................

(let the flaming begin) Booo! It was better than that!

Closed Thread

Thread Information