AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing

This is the first show of the anime variety that I watched, and truly got into. My brother had got the DVD set for Christmas one of these recent years, and I... liberated it from the clutches of his black hole of a room to watch it again. I know I liked it (a lot) back in 2000-ish, so I wondered how much I'd like it nearly a decade later.

Yup, still like it. Goofy philosophical dialogue and all. Along with The 08th MS Team, Gundam Wing is by far my favorite series of the Gundam universe.

Now it's time to pop in Endless Waltz and see if it's still as good as I remember.

As a curiosity, does anyone have a good idea of how well, or poorly, Gundam Wing was received by existing Mobile Suit Gundam viewers? It was the first one that I saw, which got me looking into the others, but I still have a strong preference for Gundam Wing over the other series'.

Bad Memory
    Last edited by Forgotten Show; 05-06-2009 at 10:13 PM.

Member VoidSwimmer will become famous soon enough VoidSwimmer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 10:47 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: N/A

Well I don't think there is anything I like or dislike in Gundam Wing. It had a good story line and all a Gundam were grate.
    "Your Enemy Is not Defeated Until They Are Dead"

Junior Member Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 03:19 PM
    Threads

my little cousins are gundam noobs lol, they saw Gundam Seed Destiny recently and feel in love with it, so I thought I'd give them a taste of the old school gundams and showed them gundam wing and mobile suit gundam. I thought they'd hate it compared to the more modern animation, but they actually enjoyed them quite a bit. They still prefer Gundam Seed Destiny, but they liked them

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

I believe It is reguarded at the middle of the pack now. When it came out it was fairly popular in Japan.
    of course you know it was the first to break in over here.
    You can tell it did well enough, seeing that Gundam 00 borrows a bit from it.

Wing sold a Hell of a lot of models, and that is a good indication of success.

It has aged a bit, and gets a little ribbing from some Gundam fans (myself included) But I own it, own Endless Waltz, and own about 3 models and some figurines.
    So I have to say, it is still a good show (for me anyhow)

Sounds like your going to have to raid your brothers shows more often. =)
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Closed Thread

Thread Information