AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Miracle Stone

Member Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Sign Up: Miracle Stone

This Rp was approved by Lady P. herself. This is my first time creating a rp so please work with me.

History/Plot: It is said that our dreams make up the pattern of our days and nights. So who is there to take care of these powerful productions of our deep imagination? To both protect them and keep us safe.

In another world there exists such a place. It dwells far away in a dimension different from that which we know, it is indeed a world where dreams really do come true. This strange world is called
    Castle Phantasm
    , and it is our true dream land.

Castle Phantasm is a place free of any brutality, anger, or common weapons that we use in our society. The citizens there live a life of tranquility and harmony as they protect the deepest wishes and hopes of those who sleep beneath the stars. They live as one with the heavens and nature and are entirely loyal to their queen.

Castle Phantasm’s power over dreams resides in one thing, the
    Miracle Stone
    . The Miracle Stone holds the powers over peoples' dreams and of the people themselves that settle in Castle Phantasm. The people of Castle Phantasm would never abuse this power that has been given to them, as they are grateful to it. With their genuine feelings they give the Miracle Stone it's pure power, and in return it provides them peace and balance through out all the plants and chase off the nightmares that plague us in our sleep. However, there are others who would gladly take the stone from them without a second thought.

The skies over Castle Phantasm were clouding as an evil power plotted to take over the once placatory land. A dark queen by the name of
    Lilith hungered for the power that the people of Castle Phantasm had and wanted to make it her own. With this in mind, Lilith gathered all of her greatest and efficient troops and attacked upon the unsuspecting land. For three years the two sides battled.

Unfortunately, with their focus on the war, the queen and her council neglected their duties of monitoring the Miracle Stone, and with all the evil feelings that begun to run rampant in their land it slowly began to lose it's power. Soon, it transformed into what the people called the Chaos Stone.

Instead of providing sweet dreams, the Chaos Stone only encouraged nightmares. Knowing that this time of sadness could not bare on, the brave queen and the councils of Castle Phantasm made the ultimate sacrifice. They took only their hearts with all of it's unsullied feelings and passed it on to the Chaos Stone in order to make it transform back into the Miracle Stone. However, instead of changing back into the Miracle Stone, it created a new one. This was the new Miracle Stone.

The people of Castle Phantasm knew they could not last long in the war. Their queen was dead and they were slowly becoming diminished in numbers. But in order to keep the new Miracle Stone safe, they broke the stone into five different pieces and passed them along to each one of the queen's five infant daughters in bracelets. (Before she died, she made sure to give them the abilities of FIRE,WATER,AIR,EARTH, and LIGHT .) When the bracelets were brought together, they would re-create the Miracle Stone and destroy Lilith and her evil empire. Finally, they put the
    Chosen Ones in the care of an adviser and sent them to a planet where they knew they would be safe: Planet Earth.

A thousand years later, with the power of the Miracle Stone gone, the land of Castle Phantasm fell into darkness and it looked as if queen Lilith would reign supreme over the galaxies. However, without the power of the Miracle Stone, she would not be able to gain what she really wanted: absolute control of the universe.

Now on Earth, the adviser placed each one of the infants with a family that he knew would take gentle care of them. Each girl resides in Shibuya. A hip little city in Tokyo, which is also the fashion capital of Japan. Then taking on the appearance of a little bird, the adviser watched out for each of the princesses until it would be time for them to learn about their origins. However his plans were soon foiled when Lilith learned of what had happened to the five princesses and the stone. She sent her five evil henchmen to earth and to bring the princesses out from hiding. Each with their new power received from the Chaos Stone, they were able to bring about nightmares from weak individuals and use that dark energy to manifest their great alter-egos.
    Lilith's Henchmen
    represent all that is evil and forbidden in human nature: PRIDE, ENVY, WRATH, GlUTTONY, AND SlOTH. Upon realizing that Lilith had made her move, the adviser had no choice but to confront each princesses and tell them of their origins.

However, it looks like they are not alone! Mysterious fighter’s who call themselves the
    Lost Boys
    have been appearing and fighting off the bad guys with their own special powers. Yet it is not known whether these ‘guardians’ are on their side or if they just want the power of the Miracle Stone for themselves. Now these girls must defeat this enemy and save the Earth. All while finishing high school.

Glossary
    Miracle Stone ;;
    A mystical stone that holds the powers over peoples' dreams. Pure feelings and thoughts give the Miracle Stone it's power, and in return it provides peace and balance and chases off the nightmares that plague humans in their sleep. Lilith wanted the power of this stone and so attacked and eventually defeated Castle Phantasm, however, the stone was broken into four pieces and sent to earth with the five daughters.

Lilith ;;
    An all powerful and evil queen who gripped Castle Phantasm in terror after announcing war upon them unexpectedly thousands of years ago. She wants nothing but complete control over the universe which cannot be obtained without the power of the Miracle Stone within her grasp.
    Chaos Stone ;

An evil stone that was created by the impure feelings from the people of Castle Phantasm during their war with Lilith. After their defeat, Lilith obtained this stone and broke it into four necklaces for her henchmen to use in order to destroy the four daughters.
    Chosen Ones ;;
    The queen of Castle Phantasm's four daughters who were sent to Earth with pieces of the Miracle Stone. They are now called upon by the adviser in order to defeat Lilith and save Earth.
    Earth ;; Shibuya Tokyo
    The home of (nearly) all of our characters. The four daughters were sent here with an adviser in order to maintain a safe distance from Lilith. However, Lilith found out about this and sent her four henchmen here in order to search and defeat them. The girls attend a public high school called Teikoku Academy.
    Lilith's Henchmen ;;
    The evil henchmen sent to Earth in order to search and destroy the five Chosen Ones. They each have a dark ability bestowed apon them by Lilith. Each has a piece of the Chaos Stone.
    The Lost Boys ;;
    Masked 'gaurdians' of the five daughters. Their abilities are centered around japanese weaponry and skill. Martial arts. Kendo. Karate. They wield a variety of different weapons. Some are are experts in healing. Using the aid of poisons and herbs. Some could be monks. Are they really here to help save Earth or do they just want the Miracle Stone for themselves?

Rules:
    I am the creator of this thread, therefore what I say goes. So, if I ask you to leave my roleplay,
    then I expect you to leave. If you come into this thread and disrupt the happiness and love in my roleplay, break the rules,
    or harass others then i will surely ask you to leave.
    When i am gone or away, please give the same respect to my co-owners: Uh, I dun have anyOnce, or if,
    I have accepted you, you are acceptedCreate a character that is genuinely fun and unique, make a character that you love!
    Your character should be solely of your creation. I don't want to see any God-Modding. Nothing is more annoying than characters that
    are perfect with the unstoppable god-like powers and the flawless beauty and everyone
    seemingly is attracted to. So keep that in mind.
    PG-13 site and we plan on keeping this a PG-13 thread
    No cybering, unneeded/excessive swearing, and anything else that isn't appropriate for kids
    younger than thirteen. Respect one another and most importantly me or anyone else I have in charge if I am away.
    Be mature enough not to get involved in any OOC drama, and mature enough not to start it.
    The person who starts it will be removed, and the rest will be warned. I would like for people to post for about once every week.
    If you are expected to reply back to a certain post then please by all means, do it.
    If you know that you're going to be absent for a few days or weeks, then please notify me ahead of time through a Private Message.
    If you have not posted for over a week and haven't contacted me,
    your character goes back up for grabs, no warning PMs, no question about it.For God's sake please make it interesting to read.
    Profile Application:
    Appearance: picture of you
    Name: last, middle (if they have one), first
    Personality: how does she/he act in general
    History: your character's past, childhood
    Role: Chosen One, Lilith's Henchman, or Lost Boy, or regular person
    Power/Abilities: Make it correspond to your character's role. The chosen ones and the henchmen can use any weapon of choice. The lost boys can only use physical strength. Like martial arts, swords, japanese weaponry. regular people wouldn't have superpowers.

My Characters:
    Appearance:
    Name: Tsuchimi Maika
    Personality: Maika is a shy, timid, well mannered girl who tends to let people walk all over her. She'll think about your happiness than hers. She doesn't like to be in the spotlight, but more in the background. She always tries to look for the good in people.
    History: Maika was raised into a single parent household. Her mother died giving birth to her. Growing up Maika realize she had a special friendship with water. When playing by a nearby pond she got excited and made the water rise and splash her playmate, nearly drowning him. Since then she has always been cautious around big bodies of water. Maika mostly does the chores and cooking around the house. Her father is a police officer so he is gone most of the time. Just recently she found out that she, Maika Tsuchimi, is one of the people needed to save the world from chaos. And a little bird told her.
    Role: Chosen One-water
    Power/Abilities: She can mulnipulate large bodies of water and she can freeze water at will, creating massive ice sculptures.

Appearance :
    Name: Lemone Nightingale aka Napple in bird form.
    Personality: He is always telling the girls to work as a group.
    History: He was the advisor to the queen who was sent, with the girls , to Earth, when the kingdom was attacked. He takes the appearance of a small bluejay, but sometimes in really dire situations he transforms back to his human state.
    Powers/Abilities: ???

List of Available People
    The Chosen ones- all girls
    Water: Lemony_M I K O_
    Air: Open
    Earth: Open
    Fire: Open
    Light: Open

The Henchmen-boys of course
    1.Pride open
    2. Envyopen
    3.Wrath reserved for tetsanosuke
    4.Slothopen
    5. Gluttony open

The Lost Boys- boys
    1. Noir
    2. Bernard
    3open.
    4.open
    5.open
    more to come.
    Regular People -boys and girls
    more to come

Lilith: Open. She sits in the now dark Castle Phantasm with the people at her feet. She communicates with her Henchmen via tiny mirrors they care on their beings. She gives them orders.
    Regular people could be friends of the chosen ones or the lost boys. They could be just everyday ordinary people.

Alright, we ready to do business.

Last edited by Lemony_M I K O_; 05-06-2009 at 10:42 PM.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Are the Lost Boys, guys? The chosen ones are girls? I don't do girls....eh heh. Except I think I have one. But that's beside the point.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Member Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes they are boys. Hence the name Lost Boys. Yep all the chosen ones are girls too.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Okay here is my Lost Boy:

Name: Noir

Personality: Shy and timid. Has a fear of being touched by certain people. He's very quiet and calm. But harbors wisdom greater then his years of life.

Appearance: Noir, wears the kimono

History: Noir remembers growing up in a very abusive family situation. He was never ever allowed outside. He wasn't allowed independence or any free will. From this he has become traumatized nearly. He's very hand shy from this moment in time. He can't stand yelling nor failure on his part.

Role: Lost Boy

Abilities: Noir is physically weak so he cannot do martial arts or anything of the sort. He flinches whenever he sees a strike. So I want to make him a healer type.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

I guess I will sigh up, it sounds intresting.

Appearance: See attachment.

Name:
    Benard Acton

Personality: Benard is usually the one who doesn't really care about people, when fighting he always says "Such misfortune." He is emotionless and is very depressed.

History: Benard grew up in a small town outside of Tokyo, though he is of French decent, he was adopted by a Japanese swords master. He never met his real family, nor does his adpotive father and mother. The only thing he knows is that his current family found him with a name written in Japanese on the mountain tops of Mt. Fugi, with him he had a scroll that said he was a "Lost boy" and explained everything about the protection of the Miracle stone, Benard was trained by his father in the art of swordsmenship, now that his destiny has started, he heads towards the city of Tokyo to fight off Liliths henchmen and protect the Chosens.

Power/Abilities: Benards ability is that of speed, with his long sword he is able to swing it at a great speed, causing a small wind like blade to form from it. He is a skilled master of the long sword and also very good in surviving in harsh environments.

I hope I did everything right, this RP sounds awesome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ab502b7163c0aea603ff93487b61ef27.jpg‎
Views:	40
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	24763  
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 05-06-2009 at 10:41 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Both of you are accepted.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

YES! Tell me if I need to change anything.

Appearance: See Attachment.
    Name: Uriel (Translation: The Flame of God)
    Personality: Impulsive, very anal about certain things. By his nature he is the very quintessence of Wrath, and therefore is very sadistic. Methodically impulsive until he's ridden with anger, his voice tends to boom unnecessarily at times. He comes off with an aura of dominance, and likes to do things his way- generally on task and focused because of his nature. It is also by this very same reason he's dangerous, as he's a ticking time bomb of impulsive fury wrapped up in a passionately confident, though anally methodical demeanor.

Age: Not Applicable. (Looks like early 20's in the picture)
    (If he was a being in the Phantasm realm he could be ages old, and still seem young, right?)

History:
    ||Considering he's a henchman, it's hard to say about his origins, but I'll take a stab at it. Please, Miko, if I don't have something in the right place tell me. ||

Ageless, a being from the void of the Phantasm. He was the collection of the Anger and Hatred, the Murderous intent and the booming Agony of Malice. As the dreams of humanity was watched over by those in the Castle, he writhed in an eternity of bleak silence, with only his loud and powerful voice to keep him company in the cold silence of the Phantasm. When the Queen mother Lilith came with her arms open wide, he couldn't help but strike at her.

But alas he wasn't a match for her, and she offered him a way out of his misery ridden existence after completely whipping the daylights out of his ageless form. He wears an eye patch to cover up the 'X' scar over his eye which the queen gave him herself. But it turned out for the better in the end, as he took a part of the Chaos stone and pledged allegiance to her Mistress of Darkness. Since than he's been exploring the freedom of reality, realizing how his body and his energies work.

His mission is clear, and he's ready to exact the punishment ordered by who he calls his "Queen Mother".

Role:Lilith's Henchman

Power/Abilities:
    Being the embodiment of Wrath, he is attributed with the element of fire, the very fires of Hell. Inferno Flames, much hotter then normal fire is his specialty, which he can create and manipulate at his whims- even bend the very nature of it.

He keeps obsidian-steel phantasm blades which sprouts from the red-orange and white gauntlets on his arms and hands (also made with this metal). These gauntlets magically retract when not activated for ease of hand use. This is the only metal in the human world that can take the heat of his inferno fire indefinitely, though it originates from the Phantasm. Other metals will eventually give way and melt.

His very being is partly the instinct related to killing, therefore he knows how to fight innately. (Unless otherwise noted I believe it's inferred that any use of powers by any one takes some sort of toll on it's wielder, correct?)

His obvious weakness would be the cold/water. I hope my description wasn't too overwhelming, considering he is Wrath. At the same time he has a weakness which, well, we all can tell is obvious.

Name:	l_eee6eb33e06330941a004b2cf8679c8c.jpg‎
Views:	67
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	24762  
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 05-09-2009 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Editing something tforclarification and adding more depth.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Appearance: http://th05.deviantart.com/fs28/300W...by_zamboze.jpg
    Name: Macht zur Wille
    Personality: Macht has a dull look in his eyes all the time and tends to where earphones to drown out everything that happens around him. Nothing seems to phase him, he's seen people die in horrible ways, strangers and loved ones alike, and not flinched even a frown. At times, he's apathy borders on the point of malice and his despair takes the form of a cruelty, accosting the people who are at the mercy of his ill fate.

He lacks any real ambition, and drifts from day to day in the haze of Nihilistic grief.

He firmly believes in Fatalism. Whatever will happen will happen and to struggle against it is to struggle against quick sand. He believes his fate is to spread misery, a walking cancer that can only bring sickness and death.

Whether he takes pleasure in this notion is ambiguous as he never smiles.
    History: A calm boy whose parents died when he was young. Then he went to live with his aunt... who died. And his uncle... who died. In fact, the one constant in Macht's life is that death, misery, and hardship seem to follow on his heals but never affect him, merely everyone around him. Everyone he knows, either dies, gets hurt, or comes to despise him. Remarkably, none of this seems to bother him. He has manage to bear this ill fate without so much as a tear.

Now, he lives alone in shibuya, his family purchasing an apartment for him, on the stipulation he doesn't bring his horrible luck within a country mile of them.
    Role: Regular Person
    Power/Abilities: His only "power" is a horrible fate that extends to those around him. Everything around him seems to break, back fire, or just plain screw up.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 05-08-2009 at 05:52 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads

I'm in...

Name: Izumi Kaya

Personality: She's always energetic, doesn't take many things seriously, and always tries to look for the positive side in everything. As well as thi, she dislikes violence.

Appearance:

History: Kaya was raised in a faster home and saw many horrible things in her childhood. Despite this, her affinity for the air around her got her through it all. Being bullied in the foster home she grew frustrated, and her anger evoked the wind and caused a local storm which destroyed the place she called home. She used this confusing to run away from the plae that caused her so much pain and wished to live a happier life. She
    grew up on the streets and eventual found a place to stay.

Role: Chosen One of Air

Abilities: To sense to presence of others through the use of the air. Can control the flow of air and condense air particles to be used offensively if she wishes

"can't get away... from the sound of life..." - shinryou

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Appearance:
    Name: Shimizu, Kyoko (prefers to be called Kyo)
    Personality: Kyo is a generous person, who can be intimidating because of her somewhat unapproachable expression that she wears. She's actually a kind, fun-loving person. She's tough, but she doesn't flaunt it. She has a very low tolerance for ignorance though. She's not afraid to fight, but she never starts one herself unless absolutely necessary.
    History: Kyo's foster father was a part of the yakuza, so it was only natural for her to want to be just like him when she grew up. Although, most boys admire their yakuza fathers, Kyo was a girl that wanted nothing to do with weak womenly roles. She worked hard through her childhood to make him proud, and he was. Her mother despised it though. She was always yelling at Kyo to act like a normal girl. Her father didn't approve of this and sent the woman on her way with a divorce (their marraige was arranged).

When Kyo entered the 7th grade, she became a yanki. Her like as a yanki, thoughm caused her grades to gradually decrease. Her father tried to force her to quit, but she refused. It wasn't until she met Benard in the 10th grade, that she quit being a yanki. She grew rather close to him and is still, in her senior year, his good friend. She's also a little protective of him but she doesn't like to show it.
    Role: Chosen One- Fire
    Power/Abilities: She can envelope her entire body in flames or just certain parts at a time. She's able to throw fire and control where it goes until it hits a solid surface.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 05-06-2009 at 11:47 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Appearance: [see attached 1]
    Name: Nakamura, Renge

Personality:
    Shes always been told that she reads like an open book. Her face always paints what shes feeling and sometimes what shes thinking [among her friends]. She has a big heart and has often taken in stray animals.

History: Renge grew up a pretty normal life. She had two loving parents, went to a good school, had friends, had crushes, normal girl stuff.

Role: Chosen One-light

Power/Abilities: Is good at healing. Also can manifest light to blind and/or light up dark areas. Her powers are more for assistance then for offensive tactics.

Appearance: [see attached 2]
    Name: Lilith
    Personality: Twisted. Although she reflects a cool demeanor, inside her mind races with gruesome thoughts. She does everything with elegance and grace, as a queen should [however she has had very childish fits around her closest henchmen]. When angry, she wont bother to yell or fume over the situation, instead she glares and removes her problem.

History: unknown

Role: Queen

Power/Abilities: Has power over darkness, in the sense that she can pull out the bad thoughts/feelings/desires/etc out of individuals. She is very skilled in fencing and sword play. Lilith also has a "dark lightning" ability, which allows her to form what looks like black electricity in her hand and project it at an individual.

Hope these are ok =D

Name:	004.jpg‎
Views:	45
Size:	401.7 KB
ID:	24764   Click image for larger version

Name:	Massacre_Queen_by_ritten.png‎
Views:	59
Size:	547.8 KB
ID:	24765  
    Last edited by Ωmega; 05-19-2009 at 10:31 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Note for Tetsanosuke: I hope you don't mind me creating some history between our two characters. If you do mind just say and I will change it.

Appearance:
    http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/r...47fd7c2c61.jpg

Name: Jace

Personality: Jace is an enbodyment of Sloth. He is a lazy person and if he could do something quickly he would and if he could avoid doing it then he would do that. He has a cold attitude towards others that is ocassional broken up with with a light hearted side. He enjoys teasing Uriel and some of the other henchmen. He is intelligent when he wants to be.

History:
    Jace is the youngest of Lilith's henchmen. He was one of the last to be chosen to go to earth, and like the others incredably loyal to the Queen. He was a tactical advisor for his queens armies and, when he could be bothered, was involved in many of the victories the queen had. He has a incredably intelligence and few can out smart him, but his lazyness means he never puts 100% into something. A rumour once went around that he was powerful and smart enough that he could defeat Lilith himself. That rumour was cut off very quickly, by Jace himself. Anyone could be smart enough to know not to threaten Lilith, even if it was just a rumour.
    He already held a lot of power in connection with SLOTH and it didn't take him long to connect to the emotion when he received the chaos stone fragment. Lilith picked him because of his intelligence and the hope that he would not be lazy when it came to catching the chosen ones.
    Lilith also picked him to watch out for the other henchmen when she wasn't there, as a leader of the group, due to him having a more calm head then the others. This annoyed him to no end but he had to accept. He doesn't push that he is the leader, more stops them from making stupid mistakes if he can be bother to or if they would mess up his plan.
    He was always kind of opposite to is brother Uriel and his powers manifested so. He gained powers over Ice. Were his brother was firery and hotheaded, he was cold and calculating.
    When he got to earth the first thing he did was complain about it. He then began testing his new powers and longing for the time when he could go back to his place and just relax.

Role: Liliths Henchman - Sloth

Power/Abilities: Jace's power comes from ice and his Intelligence. He can form Ice using the liquid in the air or from a bottle of water he carries with him. He can form the Ice into many different things. He sometimes uses it to skate along the ground he is on so its easier to walk. It is possible for him to freeze peoples bodies and even their blood but it is two much effort most of the time. He can't use his powers to the maximum potential becuase he is to lazy to. He can turn rain into snow and sometimes does it without noticing. So on rainy days it often snows near him.
    He enjoys teasing Uriel by freezing his hands or causing it to snow around him as the cold bugs him.

He is weak to earth based things as it is stronger then his ice. He also has some weakness to fire but not as much as you would think. This is because the area around him is always so cold the fire is always weakened near him.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 05-07-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added leader role. 2 time for spelling.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Appearance: (2 appearances one for his skinny form and one for his overweight form)
    Skinny: (The cat ears and tail are just accessories)
    Overweight:

Name: Dizzgard(Dizzy) Squishu

Personality: Diz is very energetic due to his constant sweet eating and not being able to keep his head on straight, once he gets pissed off his mouth extends so he can eat anything larger than him (Ex. a car, lamp post,) soon after he mutates into Squishu his overweight, multi mouth form, .

Age: Looks to be around 28 in his skinny form, but who the heck knows in his fat form.

History: (Okay, this seems hard but I have an idea) Born from the unused fat from the other henchmen. Dizzy did not like the overweight form he took on so he decided to disguise himself as a beautiful guy.

Role: Lilith's Henchman - Gluttony

Power/Abilities: Since Dizzy is Gluttony I am sure it is obvious although I have a creative idea: In his skinny form he eats constantly making his stomach immune to metals, some gasses, ect. if he gets angry and irritated he will transform into Squishu an overweight multimouth ogre. the more he eats the bigger he gets, (Although it is possible to defeat him). his mouths only appear on the front of himself. he cannot move his head and cannot walk thus having multiple tentecles form a chair to carry him. If he eats enough he can make earthquakes, he can fire giant balls of junk, cars, rocks and mud., he also obviously has super strength.

((Well, My brother Seikyu dragged me back to AF and this RP sounded interesting.))
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 05-07-2009 at 04:00 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Note for Tetsanosuke: I hope you don't mind me creating some history between our two characters. If you do mind just say and I will change it.
    I don't mind at all, I find it hilarious and quite amusing. xDDDD

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

~~This sounds like fun~~ I hope maru doesn't mind me adding some background between the queen, and my character. If so the I'll edit. Please tell me if anyting is wrong.

Appearance: [[See attachment]]
    Name: Lancelot, or "Lance"

Personality: Sees everything as a game. A contest between him, and those around him. nevertheless this has forced him to learn to fight with amazingly incredible skill. he speaks what he believes but normally ignores those around him. He has morals, and had rules that he follows to a tie. Saying more then once that one's path is created through the actions, and rules one sets. His real only rule being to win.

History: Lancelot was to anti-social to really talk to anyone besides his Queen. He wouldn't normally talk to anyone. Only ignoring them as he walked past them. Seemingly so absent-minded to the world. He spoke out when needed but was quick to listen, and get an understanding of something before using it against his opponent. He was one of the first, if not the first to want to go to earth. It seemed amazing that someone so distant could even think of trying to fight for the Queen. however Lance himself was named by the Queen. As he always fought with a lance or spear type weapon. This soon earned him a spot as one of the Queen chosen bodyguards. He stood by not allowing anyone the Queen didn't allow even in the door. Even going as far as severing the head of someone that was unpleased with the Queen decision. Making a smug disrespectful remark to her under his breath. Only loud enough for himself to hear. Nvertheless Lance was someone that feld pride for his land, and his Queen. Even speaking of her in contast could be picked uop from him. Nothing slipped when it came to the queen.

When the time came for them to do to "earth" Lancelot only grinned with excitment. He hoped this "earth" proved to have someone worth fighting. He doesn;t really talk to the other henchmen. he rarely sees them unless they run into one another. A quick maybe but other then that he is focused on getting the job done first. Sparing no time when he could be searching, and finishing this task or his lovely Queen.

Role: Lilith's Henchman- Pride

Power/Abilities:
    Lance is as prideful as a Lion, and as cunning as a Fox. He is a pact with the wind, and as so can create large tornado like gusts of wind. He has showed skill in decreasing the wind resistence, and manipulating the current of wind to his feet. Allowing to jump higher, and move more freely around. His weapon of choice his obviously A lance, but more like a naginata, being longer then he is. Which is about 6'8 feet long with a detachable Sscythe blade connected to a chain. The chian being around 15 or so meters long. Allowing Lance to attack from a distance.

Name:	!Wolx Hound!.jpg‎
Views:	44
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	24772  
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 05-11-2009 at 08:36 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was thinking Pride would be Darkness, but I suppose Darkness could be considered envious of light. =o

By the by, Miss Miko, I've edited my character to give more clarification on his personality, and such. As well, for errors in spelling/grammar.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I see pride as stubborn. Meaning earth. however I dont really like earth but would change if the Gm finds it needed

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Approved:
    Tetsankosuke
    Shobu
    shinryou
    MaruDashi: thanks for taking Lilith
    Valkarma
    faro
    and ichigo

Luzifer befire I can accept you I need at least 3 sentences of a personality. Something..

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The roles taken so far

The Chosen ones

Water: Lemony_M i k O_
    Air: shinryou
    Fire: Shobu Shimizu
    Light: MaruDashi
    Earth: open
    Lilith's Henchmen;
    Sloth: Valkarma
    Pride: Hollow Ichigo
    Gluttony: faro
    Envy: open
    Wrath: Tetsanosuke
    The Lost Boys:
    1 Rem Nightfall
    2Seikyu Kiba
    3open
    4open
    5open
    Regular People
    1. Luzifer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

whoops, sorry I guess I accidently skipped over the personality section. Fixed it.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Thank you for approving of my character, I am looking forward to this RP

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Apperence:

Name: sen bou (call him sen)

personality: sen is as immature as a child when it comes to being given things he thinks everyone is treated better than he in some fields. Sen is very good looking but considers himself "ugly" in some twisted way.

History: sen was chosen to go to earth because of his great swords play and his pure loyalty to the Queen's cause. He couldn't have peace in his life so why should anybody. When he was sent to earth the first thing he said was "I hate the way these people live so free and happy, Oh how i long to kill them, but i have a mission to accomplish. "

Role: Lilith's henchman- envy

Power/Abilities: Sen has the power to manipulate and fast reproduce his own blood. By releasing blood from his pores he can fire blood needles in a 360 degree angle. He also has the ability to harden his blood to make a defensive shield inside his body.
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 05-09-2009 at 06:54 PM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And I thought there would be a pattern of elements, but I suppose Envy is blood. I expected it to be darkness. Ouh well.

And Miko, if you need another position filled I'll take on a second. Just thought I'd offer.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

i'll take one of the lost boys positions but it's not letting me post it right now so i'll do it tomarrow

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Apperance:

Name: Kenji Sachiko

Personality: friendly yet sarcastic when it comes to certain things. Kenji likes to read novels and is fluent in five languages(Chinese,Japanese,French,English,and Spanish). Kenji tends to keep to himself not trusting anyone unless he's been around them long enough.

History: Kenji is very bright and intelligent at his age because he graduated college at the age of sixteen. Kenji has always had a strong sense of right and wrong. One day Kenji came home from work to his dad lying on the ground in a pool of blood. His father(also named Kenji)told him about Castle Phantasm, The Miracle Stone, the Chosen Ones, and Lilith.
    Before his father died he told Kenji to find a group called the Lost Boys. After everything was said Kenji buried his father and donned his father's favorite red armor in rememberance.

Power/Abilities: Kenji is very diverse with many weapons but his main weapons are the naginata, kanabo, and long sword. He is also proficient in Karate and Jujitsu.

Closed Thread

Thread Information