AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How good is this?

Hybrid View

Junior Member Bupon is just really nice Bupon is just really nice Bupon is just really nice Bupon is just really nice Bupon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2009 04:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default How good is this?

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Bupon; 05-06-2009 at 12:36 AM.

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Second is my fave love the text and use of it...=D

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

I like the First and the last one . Last one, it looks smooth , Red color and the whole effect which it is giving out , is nice to see.
    First one , i like the color and the image used is looking good according to the signature.
    Nice one.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

"Gotta Love Me" Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

I like the first, second and third ones. They are fantastic and wonderfully created. I tend to lean toward the smaller signatures and things so don't take it the wrong way. They all are really very lovely.
    "Sometimes I wonder if you remember when I loved you"
    "And sometimes.. I wonder why it's you.. whom I still run to"

Member DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 09:35 AM
    Threads

Omg !!

First , second and the last one is awesome !!
    I love the colors that you did on shana's hair in the last sig ^_^
    The second blends really in with the sig
    I just dont like the borders ...

Also try to place your text with the flow and dont place it in the corners

Closed Thread

Thread Information