AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Lelouch Lamperouge is dead right!?

Banned Forum / Chat forfun is a jewel in the rough forfun is a jewel in the rough forfun is a jewel in the rough forfun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 09:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Lelouch Lamperouge is dead right!?

i almost cried when Lelouch died in R2. then my friends keep on telling me that he did not die. *sigh* anyway, can someone provide me real proof that he really is dead? ehe. i think that's too much...well, it just kinda irritates me in some ways.. sweatdrop oh and you can also put Lelouch pix if you want to... xp

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 03:47 PM
    Threads

Wouldn't it be more pertinent to ask for proof that he didn't die?
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by forfun View Post
    i almost cried when Lelouch died in R2. then my friends keep on telling me that he did not die. *sigh* anyway, can someone provide me real proof that he really is dead? ehe. i think that's too much...well, it just kinda irritates me in some ways.. sweatdrop oh and you can also put Lelouch pix if you want to... xp
    Other than seeing him being impaled, there is not much more prove that he is dead, other than the words of the writers themselves (which they have indeed confirmed his death).

The whole "Lelouch is still alive" thing started with a rumor and then spread with a (really stupid) cropped photo of the ending with Lelouch driving the cart that C.C is in.

Most of the videos on YouTube that show this either never have sound to it or do not follow the order of the scenes properly.

The writers have stated over and over again (interviews, magazine articles, etc) that Lelouch is dead. In the official Code Geass guidebook, they confirm yet again that he is dead.

Now, there are many theories as to why he is not dead but these can easily refuted.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Way to spoil the ending to Code Geass for everyone who hasn't watched it yet. Jeez, it hasn't even finished on Adult Swim yet.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Doom85 View Post
    Way to spoil the ending to Code Geass for everyone who hasn't watched it yet. Jeez, it hasn't even finished on Adult Swim yet.
    If you've been on any anime discussion website in the last 6 months, you'd know what happens in the end.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    If you've been on any anime discussion website in the last 6 months, you'd know what happens in the end.
    And that justifies it? The thread title could easily have been "question about Code Geass ending".
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

And that justifies it? The thread title could easily have been "question about Code Geass ending".
    *shrugs*

Too late, I guess. If you came to the thread that is obviously is going to be talking about a certain character's death, you shouldn't be surprised to find some spoilers. That happens in forums all the time (there are things about Naruto I wished I hadn't found out on AF, but too late to complain).

And since we might continue this conversation about Lelouch, I suggest you look away.
    This is my war face.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    *shrugs*

Too late, I guess. If you came to the thread that is obviously is going to be talking about a certain character's death, you shouldn't be surprised to find some spoilers. That happens in forums all the time (there are things about Naruto I wished I hadn't found out on AF, but too late to complain).

And since we might continue this conversation about Lelouch, I suggest you look away.
    Stil, you think the mods would take action. I think it's a little unreasonable that we can't talk about anime in this forum without deaths and other major events being spoiled right there in the title without any warning. Keeping it INSIDE the thread is one thing, but displaying it right there where all the forum can see is just rude. I mean, it's not like this section of the forum is for specifically Code Geass, and believe it or not, some of us do prefer watching anime via legal options, so we haven't even seen the ending.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Stil, you think the mods would take action. I think it's a little unreasonable that we can't talk about anime in this forum without deaths and other major events being spoiled right there in the title without any warning. Keeping it INSIDE the thread is one thing, but displaying it right there where all the forum can see is just rude. I mean, it's not like this section of the forum is for specifically Code Geass, and believe it or not, some of us do prefer watching anime via legal options, so we haven't even seen the ending.
    Well, Gjallarhorn is the mod for this section of the forum and doesn't seem to be doing anything about it, so...

Again, I have seen things about Naruto, InuYasha, Haruhi and a bunch of other anime that would be considered spoilers (yes, displayed right in the title of the thread). Sure, it can be a little rude to do that, but its not against forum rules to do so nor does it say that anyone is obligated to post spoiler tags.

Also, Bandai has made Code Geass available on YouTube (ALL the episodes) for a long time now, so a lot of people have seen it by now, not just the people who have watched it illegally on the Internet.

But getting back on topic,

[SPOILERS]
    [SPOILERS]

Lelouch is dead. Not sure which theories that have been used to prove the contrary (such as him taking the Code from Charles to be immortal), but like I said, theories like those are quite flawed.
    This is my war face.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, only Season 1 has been put on Youtube.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Actually, only Season 1 has been put on Youtube.
    That's weird because last time I saw it, it was on youtube. I thought they were taking a long time to finish it and they kept repeating some episodes. blah

Well to answer your question: Yes Lelouch is dead. Unless he took the code from C. C., which he didnt, then he should be dead. Some people believe that he switched places with Sayoko, but if that were true then Suzaku wouldn't have cried after he stabbed him.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Well to answer your question: Yes Lelouch is dead. Unless he took the code from C. C., which he didnt, then he should be dead. Some people believe that he switched places with Sayoko, but if that were true then Suzaku wouldn't have cried after he stabbed him.
    Most people agree that he couldn't have stolen C.C's Code, as stealing her Code would lead to her death (and C.C is obviously not dead at the end).

The theory is that Lelouch stole (or rather, acquired) Charles' Code when Charles died. This theory is used to support the rumor that Lelouch was still alive (with the fake video of him driving the cart at the end) and the fact that Nunnally was able to "mysteriously" figure out Lelouch's true intentions were when she touched his hand, the theory being that Lelouch gained Charles' Geass and was able to project memories to Nunnally.

HOWEVER, there is nothing in the series that states that a person can obtain a person's Code by killing them. Even if they could, Lelouch was (technically) not the one who killed Charles; "the gods" killed him. Plus, there is nothing that says that a person get obtain a Code from someone who has not made a contract with that person (that kinda defeats the purpose of a contract, don't you think?)

When it comes to Nunnally figuring out Lelouch's plan, she is able to figure out a lot of things about a person by simply touching them. If Lelouch had Charles' Geass, his, like most Geass powers, would be activated through eye contact; Nunnally was not looking at Lelouch at the time and Charles' Geass allowed him to suppress memories and alter them, not project them. Even his Geass allowed him to project memories, Lelouch would not have gained his Geass, simply because a person either has a Geass or they have a Code; they can not have both.
    This is my war face.

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 03:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouche Lamperouge
    The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.
    No, really.
    Last edited by Neddog; 05-06-2009 at 08:53 PM.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Great figure. Got the creepy bony hands and everything. Except, when I look at his face, I imagine a semi-deep female voice to come out of his mouth (maybe its just the Geass).
    This is my war face.

Closed Thread

Thread Information