AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: deadlest warrior

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default deadlest warrior

As the name says this thread will be on the new spike show Deadliest Warrior where they pair up some of the best in history and test the weapons. They then use a computer program to create a simulation between the two in a fight to the death. If you could chose two of the warriors that they have shown who would you pair up. and who do you think would win?
    Ex: Spartain vs Knight
    Spartain wins.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goddragon View Post
    As the name says this thread will be on the new spike show Deadliest Warrior where they pair up some of the best in history and test the weapons. They then use a computer program to create a simulation between the two in a fight to the death. If you could chose two of the warriors that they have shown who would you pair up. and who do you think would win?
    Ex: Spartain vs Knight
    Spartain wins.
    Knights have steel plating and steel longswords. Spartans have a small bronze shield and a bronze short sword and a bronze spear. The startan won't stand a chance. It's like going up against a main battle tank with a blunderbuss, or taking on the death star in a rowboat. There is no way anything made out of bronze is going to pierce steel plate armor. The spartan is more mobile, but he doesn't have a single weapon that can even land a scratch on the knight's armor.
    Last edited by Eris; 05-05-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was amused by the episode that matched the Samurai against the Viking, considering I have viking heritage and I've a fan of the samurai way. =o

A match between two familiarities... But the guy who tested out the katana didn't cut right on the pig test. If my brother's sword school tells it right, a katana is a slicing weapon not a chopping one. So when the man didn't cast the sword, he didn't use the blade to it's full potential.

Stll, the Samurai ended up winning more than the viking. I lul'd at it a lil'.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The more modern warrior will almost always win because of technical reasons. The show is stupid. But then it's on Spike TV, big surprise that they produced a stupid show. Though, it would be even more Spike if it was micro bikini-clad models doing the fighting while eating phallic foods.
    Last edited by Eris; 05-05-2009 at 07:06 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris' View Post
    The more modern warrior will almost always win because of technical reasons. The show is stupid. But then it's on Spike TV, big surprise that they produced a stupid show. Though, it would be even more Spike if it was micro bikini-clad models doing the fighting while eating phallic foods.

So that's why they took Star Trek:TNG off of that channel. I thought it had something to do with money, and Sci-Fi wanting it. =o

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    So that's why they took Star Trek:TNG off of that channel. I thought it had something to do with money, and Sci-Fi wanting it. =o
    Of course. Not enough oil-wrestling models in TNG. TOS might work, though. Both Harry Mudd and Kirk are people who would be watching Spike TV.
    Last edited by Eris; 05-05-2009 at 07:21 PM.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Good concept for a show, I enjoy watching it mostly because I like seeing different warrior types or the weapons they use and the effects it could have.

I do not agree with their premise, two warriors mano e mano, and they take the weapons into account far, far too much, and neglect skill too often.

For ex - Spartan vs Ninja. What?? Ninja would never go in a head fight with a Spartan - or anyone for that matter.

The matches aside, an enjoyable show and I like seeing the diff weapons and brutality they offer. The Samurai display of the Yumi bow was really impressive.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Knights have steel plating and steel longswords. Spartans have a small bronze shield and a bronze short sword and a bronze spear. The startan won't stand a chance. It's like going up against a main battle tank with a blunderbuss, or taking on the death star in a rowboat. There is no way anything made out of bronze is going to pierce steel plate armor. The spartan is more mobile, but he doesn't have a single weapon that can even land a scratch on the knight's armor.
    What if all the knights are lined up with their backs to a bottomless pit?
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

So much for Eris' MANLINESS....

What if all the knights are lined up with their backs to a bottomless pit?

That?
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

I enjoy the show for mostly how they display the weapon and their uses, yet the battles really leaves out skill from both opponents. Like the Ninja vs the Spartan, i believe the ninja would win do to their cunning fighting style. But that aside the show is very informative and enjoyable for those who are interested in the old school ways of "warriors"

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

True the show really only shows the weapons and statistics. In a real battle anyone can win. Still seeing most the destractive force of the weapons is pretty good.

Senior Member BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 11:29 AM
    Threads

This show is entertaining, but they don't do it right. They only look at the weapons and not the real combat technique. Decision and skill were things that the "battle generator" couldn't calculate. The scenarios were uneven and unrealistic as well. The "Ninja v.s. Spartan" episode for example, was a terrible match up. Spartans were actual military soldiers, while the ninja were assassins.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Actually it was Spartan v. Ninja and Knight v. Pirate.

I really can't make heads or tails of the logic behind either of those. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    I was amused by the episode that matched the Samurai against the Viking, considering I have viking heritage and I've a fan of the samurai way. =o

A match between two familiarities... But the guy who tested out the katana didn't cut right on the pig test. If my brother's sword school tells it right, a katana is a slicing weapon not a chopping one. So when the man didn't cast the sword, he didn't use the blade to it's full potential.

Stll, the Samurai ended up winning more than the viking. I lul'd at it a lil'.
    That thing made me facepalm SO HARD. It's the only one I've actually watched, and it was so full of completely retarded "expert" opinions that I wanted to slap everyone involved in the face.

Not only was the "Viking" completely misrepresented, it was in the most retarded ways. For one, if a Viking saw someone pull out a bow, WHY WOULD THEY PICK UP TWO SPEARS AND RUN AT THEM HEAD-ON? Even if they were planning to chuck a spear at the dude, they'd grab ONE and use the shield they have strapped to their back. Second(and speaking of the shield), what kind of idiot sees something that obviously weighs a ton being swung around and decides that sticking your forearm directly in the line of fire is even remotely a good idea? Vikings were far from stupid, especially when it came to beating the crap out of other people.

Why the so-called expert didn't even mention that you use a shield to help deflect blows instead of simply blocking incoming swings head-on is beyond me. All of it was HURR UR ARM IS BORKENED FROM BLOCKAN GIANT METAL-STUDDED CLUB WIFF IT DURR and that's just terrible.

As for the samurai, where the hell was the spear in all their equipment? What kind of soldier from any timeframe and location walked around with a sword, a bow, a heavy-behind bludgeoning implement that he struggled to heft and move around with but no spear? Wasn't that thing more commonplace than almost anything else? Would have stopped a single charging viking dead in his tracks.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Knight v. Pirate.
    How will pirates with their cutlasses win against a plate of steel?

I'd personally want to see an archer using fire arrows versus a knight. That'd be some serious carnage. Well, I hope it would.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Toothpick Swallower View Post
    How will pirates with their cutlasses win against a plate of steel?
    Well, assuming they're at sea, plate armor isn't particularly buoyant. And pirates have cannons as well. With the agility of a knight, that's going to be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Toothpick Swallower View Post
    I'd personally want to see an archer using fire arrows versus a knight. That'd be some serious carnage. Well, I hope it would.
    Regular arrows just bounce off plate armor. There are special arrows that will pierce steel plating, but they're already so harmful to knights that setting them on fire is wishing for egg in your beer. Fire arrows are useful against fortifications where there's exposed hay. Otherwise they are really pretty overrated. You'll have trouble setting wooden beams on fire using only fire arrows.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Again..liked watching the weapons and insight but last nights ep was just non-sensical again..

Pistol vs Shotgun? LOL whatever.

I still believe Yakuza would have won.

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, assuming they're at sea, plate armor isn't particularly buoyant. And pirates have cannons as well. With the agility of a knight, that's going to be an issue.
    I meant on land. But still you're right; if they're armed with cannons, they'll win.

Quote Originally Posted by Eris'
    Regular arrows just bounce off plate armor. There are special arrows that will pierce steel plating, but they're already so harmful to knights that setting them on fire is wishing for egg in your beer. Fire arrows are useful against fortifications where there's exposed hay. Otherwise they are really pretty overrated. You'll have trouble setting wooden beams on fire using only fire arrows.
    Why I mentioned fire arrows is that they would heat up the steel burning the knight. But if they can't pierce it, it's not going to warm up the steel anyways in the split second it contacts the steel.

And they had steel-piercing arrows in the Middle Ages?

Celestial Aria Seraphim SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:50 AM
    Among other seraphims in the celestral plains singing arias of great splendor.
    Threads

Pirates were once soldiers and mercenaries who served under the English empire creating chaos to the opposing French and Spanish Empire. They were constantly fighting, didn't adhere to the useless feudal system's code of conduct, and had handguns that would render heavy armor useless.

An opponent using the french long bow would be able to pierce an English knights armor easily.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    And they had steel-piercing arrows in the Middle Ages?
    They did, but they weren't terribly effective. From short range, bodkin arrows are supposed to be able to penetrate plate armor. It's a matter of not being able to penetrate at all (as with broadhead arrows) and being able to penetrate with a lucky shot (as with bodkin arrows)

Quote Originally Posted by SeraphimAriaRadiance View Post
    Pirates were once soldiers and mercenaries who served under the English empire creating chaos to the opposing French and Spanish. They were constantly fighting, didn't adhere to the useless feudal system's code of conduct, and had handguns that would render heavy armor useless.
    Guns (especially early guns) aren't stronger than archery weapons. What made them superior is that they don't require you to be strong as an ox to fire. Most early guns had terrible range, and no accuracy to speak of.

Look at how they waged wars back in the early days of guns. They had like 1000 men in a line, shooting directly at 1000 men in front of them. They didn't even try to take cover. Boom. Oh wait, nobody was hit. Reloading, reloading, reloading. Boom. Boom. Boom Oh, a single guy was hit. Oh well, 999 guys left. Reload, reload reload. Boom. Boom. Boom. Ah! A guy was hit! No, it wasn't a hit. His gun blew up. etc.
    Last edited by Eris; 05-06-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A CIA agent versus an old man returning his sammich at a deli would be pretty interesting. Just imagine the tactics used by old man. The CIA agent would be useless against shouting.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    A CIA agent versus an old man returning his sammich at a deli would be pretty interesting. Just imagine the tactics used by old man. The CIA agent would be useless against shouting.
    I've seen some of those "Wildest Moments Caught on Tape" things, and saw a 70 year old man beat the crap out of maybe a 20 year old who tried to rob him. Nonetheless, the old man was in the Navy and apparently didn't forget any of his training as he aged.
    Last edited by Mmmmmmmmmm; 05-06-2009 at 06:47 PM.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I want to see a native american warrior go off against a canadian mountie.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If the Mountie is Sam Steel then everyone is screwed. That guy brushed his mighty moustache with a porcupine and shaved with brillo pads.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    If the Mountie is Sam Steel then everyone is screwed. That guy brushed his mighty moustache with a porcupine and shaved with brillo pads.
    He really did that! I mostly pictured mounties like Brendan Frasier in the awful movie he made a long time ago. I wonder who would win in a fight between Sam Steele and Crazy Horse.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    He really did that! I mostly pictured mounties like Brendan Frasier in the awful movie he made a long time ago. I wonder who would win in a fight between Sam Steele and Crazy Horse.
    But Indians don't fight alone, they come in groups. At least give Sam Steele a musket.

Closed Thread

Thread Information