AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Cogs of Dissonance

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The Cog of Dissonance

I am the thorn in your side
    The blood your body musters,
    The heat of your heart
    When your red cells cluster

I am the plague of the world
    The sinner of the saint
    The very dust of human trust
    Left in destiny's wake

There isn't much I cannot be
    Metamorphic insanity
    Inside a cage of rusted gold
    Bleached in humanity

Under your weary eyes
    And below your scorned heart,
    I am the pain of heartbreak
    When your trust splits apart

I am the reason you are cold
    The fright inside the dark
    The eyes that glow so handsomely
    The burning desire that is stark

All around in prism lights
    I am the setting sun-
    The star so bright, the paragon
    Of breathing as you run

In your grasp and in your mind
    Never can you escape me,
    Never will I cease my chase
    Even if you rape me

No matter how much you scorn-
    Or desire my voluptuous ways,
    I am the one with your heart
    I bring you that dreary haze

Look around and you will see
    The very fabrics of my sight
    For I am the eyes of every man-
    Woman and child, in flight

I am the echoes of voices high
    Inside this padded cell,
    I am the intense burning of
    The Father's burning hell

I am the hunger and the notion,
    The distantly close commotion
    With little more and less a lot,
    The very zero divided quotient

I laugh at all your madness
    I give you all your rain,
    I comfort you when you are sad
    Yet give you all this pain

I wisp about in shadow forms
    Inside your childhood dreams,
    I become the anger, hatred and lust
    Bursting at your seams

I give you a reason to live,
    And yet so many also to die-
    I give you so much to adore
    And yet I make it so shy

I take your freedom for myself
    In exchange for liberty,
    I create such contradictions...
    For I am reality.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 04-28-2009 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Name shift, small error

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awesome poem, Tetsanosuke.

I really like first and second parts, especially.

Under your weary eyes
    And below your scorned heart,
    I am the pain of heartbreak
    When your trust splits apart
    This part describes heartache very well. And it's moving, I think.

I wisp about in shadow forms
    Inside your childhood dreams,
    I become the anger, hatred and lust
    Bursting at your seams
    I also love the imagery in this part. It's very imaginative.

:]
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 05-01-2009 at 05:01 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Ohh I love the rich description in this poem... Very nice... Although there were parts that the rhythm was off, it's nicely worded! I can almost imagine it like a moving painting (but don't ask me to describe that please! >_____<)

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you Miss Moonlight for pointing out what you thought was awesome sauce. =D

And yes Sabotage, I was more going for the rhyme scene, I wasn't paying particular attention to the rhythm.. But that's not really an issue considering I write this mostly out of emotional inspiration. It makes me wonder if people can relate, or see what it points out. I could have added MUCH more to make the message clearer, which is already subjective to different eyes. Thank you for the comment though. =D

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

My...

This is probably the best poem I've ever read. Beautifully (sp?) worded and the imagery is amazing. I won't even give this a grade as it would be an insult.

I look forward to your future work.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi770 View Post
    My...

This is probably the best poem I've ever read. Beautifully (sp?) worded and the imagery is amazing. I won't even give this a grade as it would be an insult.

I look forward to your future work.
    Well thank you very much for those honorable words. If you'd like to see more I have a ton of it in my Blog, here on AF.

Thank you again for your kind words, Itachi. =D

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

I would like that very much Tet, if I may call you that.

Keep up the good work, I bettter be as with the next as I am with this. Else, I'll send my bird Willie (pronunced Willeh with emphasis on the 'h') to poo on you.

Last edited by Seņor Nobody; 05-01-2009 at 04:14 PM.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Beautful and longer than normal poems I like, you discribe things in a way most wouldn't think of, rhyming your lines to fit what you sought to be a way to make others imaginize what you saw. Keep writing, friend, I know your work will be great and others would love to read it as well.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackwick View Post
    Beautful and longer than normal poems I like, you discribe things in a way most wouldn't think of, rhyming your lines to fit what you sought to be a way to make others imaginize what you saw. Keep writing, friend, I know your work will be great and others would love to read it as well.
    The funny thing is, I've been posting here for a while, not constantly, but still. Thank you for your commendation, and praise. I'm truly honored.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When I read your poem, the first time, I was completely lost in thoughts , but then as it finally came to an end, then realization came ...reality, huh?...well, it's is a very good and long poem, though I found some parts of the poem rather amusing like :
    • When your red cells cluster
    • The very zero divided quotient
    But, it was in overall, a deeply meaningful poem. Superb poem !
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information