AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stopped Clock

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Stopped Clock

Why has man's clock stopped Ticking?

Like a broken record this world is scratched.
    Broken between the facts of one's self image, and the morals one follows.
    Families broken apart through War, and Starvation.
    When a mother cry is never heard.
    And the heart beat of a new born child is forgotten on the darkness of tomorrow.

Why is this world a rotten place?

This world is a rotten place. Torn apart through Racism, and Hate
    Jealousy, and Terror.
    This world is a place where death, and destruction rain supreme.
    Through violence, and false hope.
    This world is home to the rapist, the liars, the cheaters.
    Home to those that hold themselves above the law.
    Stepping over the ones that call for order, and peace.
    Never stopping to listen to the cries of the lonely war-torn father.
    The widowed mother.
    The forgotten son.
    The lost daughter.

So why do we cry?

We cry because our voice are NEVER heard.
    Our cries for peace, and justice thrown to the side.
    Our ways of life taken from us from the ones we believed to lead.
    We cry because we are a lost household.
    A lost city
    A lost state
    A lost country
    A lost nation
    A lost world
    We cry because are very existence fades away into the bleak underbrush of the world arrogance.
    We cry because we have no where to run.
    No where to hide.
    No one to call upon to save us.
    No hero to catch us when we fall.
    We cry because each, and everyday more, and more of us die.
    Die for the sake of tomorrow.

Will the clock ever tick again?

I do not know.........

Hollow Ichigo

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

It makes me think and depresses me in a good way. I liked the imagery you used and it was beautifully worded. A+

I'm a bit depressed now so I'm gonna eat some ice cream. ;_;
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, it is depressing in a way but the poem itself is telling how one feels about the world, it is showing that some are lonely and don't think others are out there to help them with there problems, knowing that if they fall they can only help themself, showing that their voices cant be heard as loud as others and crying to show they are not being heard the way they want to be. The way you refer these things are classical, life to a clock, the bad to things that are evil in our eyes, and tears to those things that we are lost with or are at a lost. I will be looking forward to what you write next, and don't think I wont be watching because I will be, friend.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you for your feedback. please look forward to Hollow Ichigo's next word of art.

I wrote this poem as a way to express what I see EVERYDAY. We live in a world divided. Are time is almost up. unless we do something to restart the clock. I hope that people can read my "dpressing", lol, poems, and understand what I feel. I believe that so, so i thank you again. Please anyone feel fre to open speak of any work I do.

Junior Member dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2009 09:25 PM
    Threads

Images put together in a nice order but the words needs improving and keep up good work
    No thing to be feared
    No one to be denied
    No steps to be hesitated
    Just my freedom
    Just my way

Junior Member dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2009 09:25 PM
    Threads

Images put together in a nice order but the words needs improving and keep up good work
    No thing to be feared
    No one to be denied
    No steps to be hesitated
    Just my freedom
    Just my way

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information