AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Yo...

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Yo...

Now, this is a story all about how
    My life got flipped-turned upside down
    And I liked to take a minute
    Just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground was where I spent most of my days
    Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
    And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys
    Who were up to no good
    Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
    But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
    She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
    I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
    Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
    Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
    Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that
    Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
    I don't think sow
    I'll see when I get there
    I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
    There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
    I ain't trying to get arrested
    I just got here
    I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
    The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
    If anything I can say this cab is rare
    But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
    And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
    I looked at my kingdom
    I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

On topic:

Assuming you were an up-'n'comin' Actor/Artist of the stage, what would you do to make yourself more visible when breaking through in hopes of achievin' stardom?

No moral-homosexuals, please, I'd like the Machiavellians of our time to explain how they'd top the Celebrity food-chain in an age of no mercy.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd go on VH1 or a reality TV show like every A-List celebrity would. My name would be Dio Stuffs and I'd hit a guy with a hammer across the face and land a musical contract with Def Popozao Records only to have my career diminish due to cocaine overdose.

Good times.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think I would pull an Angelina Jolie, which is to say act completely crazy, make a big deal about how bisexual you are, wear someone's blood around your neck and so forth until you seduce an actual decent actor to sleep with you. Then, you make a movie together and rake in the money.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

do what any brit does to get famous

go on "big brother" then try my hand at acting XD

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

Kill a competing actor, as well as a old famed one like
    sean connery making the latter look like an overdose, while framing a b-list celebrity for the murder while leaving a too small glove at the murder scene and sending in a zodiac letter to the press. While the detectives search for the killer, I'll have a philanthropic font of money raising for AIDS in Africa while really getting cheap press for my new movie soon to be coming out. once the movie is about to hit theaters i will begin rehab for a tragic addiction to oxycontin and will drop the AIDS campaign outright. After the first weekend in theaters i will make a breakthrough in rehab and will catch the framed b-lister. Instant success for years to come..
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

If you speak in teen lingo you're instantly a popular artist.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Well, since actors are really just adults who play pretend, I'd just act delusional all the time, maybe claiming I want to be a fireman when I grow up.
    It's merely the next step to live inside your own hallucinations.
    I'd also have to have little to no knowledge of the world beyond whatever I'm pretending that day, even though I would have to like to pretend that I'm an expert on all things. I might even go so far as to travel to analyze the finer points of electrical infrastructure with despots. Shouldn't be hard: I'd already have the pretending part down, and I must be unscrupulous to have made it this far, so I'd just need some relevant language or jargon. "Paradigm" might be a nice place to start. I'd be sure to misuse and overuse that word, along with "dogma" and vague calls to charity. The charity can only donate to AIDS or a disease I myeslf or someone in my family has, though, or else it won't be an authentic celebrity charity.
    Basically, I'd just be an arrogant, imbecilic narcissist with a big, phony smile and money. I'd be like a used car salesman, but adored by the masses and far wealthier.

It's a good start.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 05-17-2009 at 05:22 AM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Appear to?) murder people, and then get acquitted in an unsatisfying fashion causing much heated discussion, like OJ.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information