AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: First Sig

Member FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 04:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh who uses a wii?

Default First Sig

Well this is my first sig ever. It's of Ichigo's new hollow form that he is going to get (kind of a spoiler i guess). I just completed it about 20 mins ago. It's really crappy but it's my first what can i say? Criticism is needed. :P

Last edited by FlashD; 05-01-2009 at 05:18 AM.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

One of the biggest things I noticed, the text doesn't match. And the background doesn't match the character. I would have used some sort of black and yellow color. A color that would match the character. All I can say is a good try for a first signature.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Member Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 03:47 AM
    Threads

It's good for a start, but I don't like how the text is tilted. I would also use a black font, maybe, if you were going to put it over a yellow background. Anyway, I know some people that have made four or five signatures that are only half as good.
    Last edited by Miku214; 05-01-2009 at 02:37 AM.

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Fine for a start , but you should have noticed yourself that the text and the background , the color idea you used , doesnt match at all with the sig.
    Next time when you make , do take care that your image , color , background each everything goes with the signature so that it doesnt look odd.
    Keep trying.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Senior Member Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2018 01:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FuriKuriFishy View Post
    I'm just quoting the image so I can see it as I type.

First thing that I am going to say is the background, it's way off. You need to choose colours similar to those in the render when creating a background. Browns and reds may have worked. The text also needs to blend in with the colours used in your sig. I would've made the render much larger. Do not be afraid to crop the render, you don't have to see all of it. As you learn, you will realise that cropping in on the image achieves much better results. ^_~

Still, it's your first attempt and I've seen some worse ones. You do have potential, keep practicing. =)
    Last edited by FlashD; 05-01-2009 at 05:36 PM. Reason: You can still edit the quote after you are done typing. ;)

Not taking sig requests at the moment - sorries

My Extractions

Member FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 04:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh who uses a wii?

haha yeah thnx for the comments
    prolly why it was kinda bad also was it was my first time using the program
    i tried photoshop but it was confusing so i used gimp instead and it still took me a while to get even a little familiar with all the tools

Closed Thread

Thread Information