AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: It's not my first but...

Hybrid View

Member seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Es PaNtOpHoBiC PSN ID: t3akup_fr3sh

Default It's not my first but...

AF is the first site I've used it on. I've had it up
    for the short 3 days that I've been here but I'd
    like to know your opinions. Y'know, helpful
    criticism :]

Add me on gaia : seiteki_otaku

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

I like the way the sig is changing its colors slowly to different colors.
    What i would say that you could have done better , dont get me wrong this one is nice too .=D
    cute sig *_*
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

What program do you use?

The colors are changing a bit to fast imo. You should slow that down. I also think you could scale down the stock and have more than just the head showing. The sig just sort of seems like you cut out a chunk of a wallpaper, gave it a changing color background, and added text. And I really can't focus anywhere on it. Maybe if you just didn't add animation and created a black and white sig with the eyes still blue, it would have more impact. It also feels like it needs a border to be complete.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

The colors are changing so fast that I couldn't tell they were changing. And I'm not sure if it's just me, but it seems just a bit unclear and a tad bit fuzzy.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Member seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku has a reputation beyond repute seiteki_otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Es PaNtOpHoBiC PSN ID: t3akup_fr3sh

Quote Originally Posted by Jagan Eye View Post
    What program do you use?

The colors are changing a bit to fast imo. You should slow that down. I also think you could scale down the stock and have more than just the head showing. The sig just sort of seems like you cut out a chunk of a wallpaper, gave it a changing color background, and added text. And I really can't focus anywhere on it. Maybe if you just didn't add animation and created a black and white sig with the eyes still blue, it would have more impact. It also feels like it needs a border to be complete.
    I was thinking the same about the animation and the border. It was cut out from a wallpaper but one
    that I made with photoshop. I used a program called "photo explosion SE" (it came with my printer
    so it'd be hard to find I'm sure) to make the sig. This was only my second time using this program but
    it's really easy to use and get familiar with.

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...hiha459/11.jpg
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 05-01-2009 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Please don't post images that are larger than 300*400. If you want to use a large image, use the "manage attachments" option.
    Add me on gaia : seiteki_otaku

Closed Thread

Thread Information