AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anger , isnt what i loved.

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anger , isnt what i loved.

There are no stars , no moon , they died like my hopes as i realized you arent coming anymore
    I stayed until morning , i promised i wont cry till i start to faint with this anger shouting for more tears to flow
    Still i kept hoping , with all of my power but cant you see i cant take this anymore
    You kept blaming on my anger , what game are you playing on me when i never existed all this time in your home

And all of my existence , were vanished with your uselsss faith.
    All of my actions , were denied when you thought i never was awake.
    Cross all my questions , they are burning with all my hate.
    All of my love for you , still waiting for you to take.

My story begins with anger , no love for anyone , when theres no one surrounding you anymore
    When she was without me , i fixed all the toys for her , as she laughed at my anger which cried for more tears to flow
    You went on without me , you thought i am controlled by my anger , what makes you think i am not standing with you anymore?
    Dont go home without me , my pieces havent joined still , which represents each and everyone

And all of my family , died with all of my rage.
    She wont ever leave me , her toys are still dancing on my face.
    My anger still hates you , its the reason i was gone without a trace.
    But still all my love for you , still bleeding for you to take.

Go on together , i never wished , for you to stay with me as i passed away
    I know i am a sinner , my anger is your answer , if you ever question me how did i end this way.
    When people are left alone , they wait just like me , until their rage cant be controlled anymore
    I cant tell you my story , my past isnt that clear , but my future is getting ready to be hated by each and everyone

And all of my anger , is nothing but my loveless fear
    All of my fears , arent alive because she isnt here
    Find me in some lonely house , where demons are grabbing my tears
    But still why i kept hoping , my love is still with someone whos somewhere near

I am beginning my last confessions , stay here with me , i promise i wont cry anymore
    Let this raging sun go down , i promise i will hide beneath my skin where there is no hate anymore
    Follow me everyone , i aint that person which you thought was controlled by hes fears
    I cant talk anymore , dont ask me why i cant walk , i just reached the grave where she buried all her tears...
    Last edited by Necro'lic Enigma; 04-30-2009 at 05:11 PM.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

Sis , this poem says much about you actually.Its like the whole Alice there.
    what was i amazed from was you can write poems even when your angry...lol..

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

A. Got your point across, nicely worded, and emo but in a good way.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information