AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: RPG: Nations 2010

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Nations 2010

(OOC-for future reference, one does not need to use pictures or any of the words of said countries language. I occasionally do to make it more interesting. Contact between other nations leaders or other PC's is done via either direct or indirect cntact via ambassadors or diplomats)

Jan 3rd, 2010
    11:20 AM CET
    Office of the Chancellor

Kanzler Sebastian von Muchen

Kanzler* Sebastian von Muchen leaned back in his chair and watched the large TV he had had placed into the wall of his office. It had only news channels, and it was quite useful to him when he wanted to know how the world was doing.

And of course, if he could use any of the events world wide to better increase Germany's strength, whether it was political, economical, or military.

Right now, the news he was hearing wasnt pleasing. The Russian Military had had enough of the hemming and hawing that had happened since the finish of the war with Georgia, or so tey viewed it anyway. General Anton Mikhailov, was already begining to gather support for a possible coup of the Russian Presidency.

He sighed, and took a look at his agenda for the day. He was to speak with the newly appointed German Ambassador to the Republic of Texas, and at 1 he was to give a speech at a rally for improving the social security system.

He also had an appointment with Field Marshall Josef Pueschel at 4 and he was then to then to spend the rest of the day with his family.

The door leading to hsi secretaries office opened, and he said "Oh, Helga," he said as he caught sight fo her, flashing her a humorous smile, "Im going to guess you have Mr. Andreas Schumacher in there. Bring him on in, and a fresh pot of coffee if you could. This mornings pot seems to have grown legs and ran off."

Helga snorted but smiled back, let let the door open some more. In came Andreas Schumacher, a man of mixed birth, his mother being Spanish and his father German, so he had a strange mix of a light tan skin, raven black hair, and dark blue eyes. His face always seemed to be in a perpetual smile, which was one reason he had picked the man. He would likely be dealing not just with the Texan government, but that of the US government as well.

"Hail Kanzler Muchen, it is good to see you. I trust you will bes edning me off soon." Andreas said as he took the offered seat. Sebastian nodded, but he had some ground rules to reiterate.

"Ja, you are correct. I will not be keeping you for long. I merely wanted to remind you that you are to act both in the interests of Peace in North Amerika, and also in the interests of the vaterland. We cant allow things to become heated at this time. Its bad enough Russia is nearing a military coup." As he watched Andreas nod, he continued.

"You are do your best to keep Texas and the US from going to war. I am certain it would be the second case of nuclear weapons being used, as Texas is not big enough to overpower the US through force of men and tanks alone. Is this clear?"

Andreas nodded, and stood, knowing the Kanzler had finished telling him what he needed. He then turned and said "It will be good to go back to Texas Sebastian. Im glad you remebered I have family there." With a broad smile, Sebastian merely nodded and returned to watching CNN, wondering what he could do to strengthen the German people, and keep the Russias from doing anyhting stupid.

*Chancellor
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 04-29-2009 at 08:09 PM.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 09:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Jan 3rd, 2010
    11:40 am CET
    Home of the President

President Carlotta Frieza de Naples

Carlotta sat and looked out the window boredly. She had no requests today but she did have to meet up with some ruler. "President Frieza!" An older man walked into her parlour holding a bunch of papers. "What are those, Giamotti?" She asked pointing at the papers. "Oh what these? Just something the representatives of Sicily asked you to look at." She took the papers out of his hands. "Gracie*, Giamotti. Is this all you wanted to give me?" Giamotti thought for a moment. "S, signora Presidente! La colonia di Toscana chiesto qualcosa (Yes, Miss President! The Colony of Tuscany asked something.)!" "Cosa (what)?" Giamotti paused and said this in a gentle tone. "They asked if Signora Frieza would assemble an army to make the United Colonies of Italy stronger." Carlotta freezed and stood up. "...I'll think about it Giamotti, you can leave now." She said as the doors to her parlour were opened. Giamotti left the room and walked to the front, quite satisfied. Carlotta sat and rubbed her temple. Establish an army? Why does her country want an army so bad? She needed to think this through properly, without any interuptions.

* Grazie- Italian word for Thank you similar to Gracias in spanish
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

11:45am CET
    Office of the President of the UCI, Rome

Joerg Dresner, German ambassador to the United Colonies of Italy, sootd outside the Parlour, and watched as the man Giamotti came out of the Presidents office. He had an appointment at 11:45, and he had arrived a bit early. He had always preferred to arrive early to meetings, especially important ones.

And this meeting was an important one.

"Ciao, maggio ora vedo il presidente?*" he said, and the man nodded as he sat behind a desk with various papers. Joerg opened the foor and stepped inside.

"Ciao Presidente Naples. It is a pleasure to speak with you." He said as he smiled at the President. He looked around the office and nodded with some respect. The office was very neat, only a few papers littered her desk, and he nodded politely to the flag of the UCI hanging on a nearby wall.

"I trust all is well in your country. My Kanzler has instructed me to speak with you today, but If you are too busy I am willing to schedule another day."

*Hello, May I see the President now?

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Carlotta smiled and politely spoke. “It's fine, I'm not exactly busy today.” She paused for a moment. “So what does Chancellor Muchen want you to speak about?” She said grabbing a chair for the ambassador.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 05:28 PM
    Threads

Jan 3rd 11:30 AM

Louise sighed as he looked over the papers strewn about his desk. He didn't used to be this messy. Before he became Prime Minister he was a neat person, but working from waking to collapsing had left him little time to tidy... the stress didn't help. He looked at a piece of paper, tossed it aside, than grabbed another. More reports of violence in Syria... not what he needed. Not what he needed at all. Damn it! He threw the paper pointlessly through the air.

Why did the Christian's in Syria have to rebel! Couldn't they have patiently gone through a civil rights movement or something? Was the mass violence necessary? Not only would the most likely loose (what could 14% of a population do, honesty?) but they might very well drag Lebanon down with them.

The Christian portion of Lebanon was adamantly for the rebels in Syria. He was getting strong pressure to send troops to support them or to at least come out publicly on their side. There were already reports against militant groups of Christians jumping the border to fight for the the rebel movement. Even if he wasn't involved with that the Syrians sure as hell didn't care. They were threatening him with invasion if he didn't close the borders down. But doing that would of course inflame the ruling Christians.

Of course there was also the Muslim groups as well. While many Muslims were ambivalent (still remembering a Syrian occupation not even commonality of religion couldn't make them forgive) however there was still a large portion of the old guard, so to speak. Even without the Syrian issue, they fought against Louise's government. Though he had manage to recover stability, and there hadn't been any suicide bombings since the first weeks of his administration, it was all he could do to manage that. To add the Syrian problem now was like tossing a match into a power keg. He'd already been pressured by some groups to have assassinations ordered for some anti-government leaders, even those who were less...violent then others.

If he made a move to help the rebel's could his ragtag army hold the country together? If he made a move to help Syria would his own party oust him and put someone less conciliatory into power, possibly taking his head in the process? And what if he tried to stay neutral? How long could he manage that?

It was aggravating...but what else could he do?
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Joerg nodded and murmred "I thank you for the seat, but I prefer standing." He had ben in the military for 15 years before being asked by Sebastian von Muchen, who had been the rising star of Germanys political areana, had kindly asked him to move to diplomacy. His kind and warm attitude, he had said, could do wonders at the peace table, and would better serve the vaterland.

"First, my Kanzler would like to say he hopes your family is well, and that he is pleased your government has not encountered any trouble in reforming your nation." It was, to his knowledge, meant to show the German Chancellors respect towards their government. It sounded more like flattery to him, but he had his orders and follwed them to the letter.

"Kanzler Muchen is curious to know what the position of the UCI is towards the events in Russia, and would like to know that if the worst happens, god forbid, the military takes over, if UCI would be willing to join Germany in trying to stall any imperialistic moves made by the sleeping bear."

12:20 CET
    Office of the Chancellor, Germany

Sebastian watched reports of the riots and revolts criss-crossing Syria, entranced in a way by the civil war going on amongst the civilian population. His eyes bulged when he saw the Pro-Christian supporters drive a number of Pro-muslim forces from the city of Dimashq with a T55 tank, waving the flag of the christian fanaitcs.

Soon the reporters were talking about reports of the Iraqi military and Iranian Air forces were preparing to intervene on the situation, and decided to figure out what the total situation was.

He slid his personal labtop over and began looking over German intelligence of Syria, along with recent events that could likely have sparked this. he soon found what he was looking for, and frowned.

It seemed that the christian minority in Syria had been quietly simmering since the rise of a pro-christian government in Lebbanon. Now, they had grwon tired of being paitnet, and in fact tired of trying the quiet and subtle game of politics.

"Politics in the middle east tend to be problematic.." he murmured as he read on. Soon, he knew what his decision was. He touched the phone and said "Helga, clear my schedule. And call up President Louise Cypher of Lebbanon. Inform him I have an ideal."

To state truth, he couldnt care less about whether the christians or muslims won. But some of his plans for the future required a stable, or stable enough, middle east. He was working in Germanys best interests, and since the USA seemed to be slowly weakening in its mission of "The Worlds Police' he decided to try and let Germany replace them.

"Why not," he chuckled.." We have some of the most hard assed polciemen." He then went back to his computer, going over future plans and machinations.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 09:20 PM
    Threads

Jan. 3, 2010
    12:04 pm EST
    The President's Main Office

President Suan Rodriguez

It had been a long but glorious day, filled with public speeches and charities all across the eastern side of the main island. Rodriguez sat back in his chair at the office and let out a sigh.

Even though it had been a long day, it was not yet over. A German ambassador was to arrive shortly to give a publicly recognize the Republic as a sovereign nation. Rodriguez knew that this was just an attempt to make the New German government look good but he was willing to take all the support he could get, especially from a country with nuclear capabilities. With the help of Germany and some interference from The Republic of Texas, RotC could force America to hand over all rights of Puerto Rico, which was still being fought over. Most 'fights' were done through political arguments; however, some skirmishes had broken out recently between Crescent troops and Puerto Ricans loyal to America. If RotC got the title of the country who toppled America oh what a glorious day that would be!

"Senior Rodriguez," A young lady with a notepad came into his office with a smile, "The German ambassador is here to see you. Do you need some preparation time?"

"No preparation time is needed Miss Cortez but thank you. If you don't mind, send him in right away. I'd love to meet our knight in shining armor from Germany" Suan stood up and stood in front of his desk, making sure he looked perfect for this man from such a powerful nation.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 04-29-2009 at 11:15 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Phone called sir" the aid called from the room over, Louise couldn't remember the girl's name. She was a muslim girl, he knew that much, from one of the more progressive families. She had apparently voted for him, since he was the moderate candidate and he respected her for that. She was one of the people that there was some hope for this country.

All that and he had no idea what her name was. He was certain she had told him at one point, but for the life of him he couldn't recall a vowel of it.

"From who?" he replied, bitterly grateful to get something else on his mind other than the Syrian situation.

"Its from the Germany."

Louise groaned, displeased. It wasn't like he had anything wrong with the Germans, but they like all the Western powers had been trying to and failing at bringing "peace" to this region for half a century. They had a very high opinion of themselves. Besides, he knew of nothing else the Germans might want to talk about other than the Syrian crisis and he didn't like the taste of getting indebted to another country.

He mostly wondered what their angle was.

"Put them on hold for 5 minutes and then patch him through." He didn't have any pressing reason to delay the call, in fact he would have welcomed the distraction even if for that few brief moments before the conversation turned to Syria. But he wasn't about to let Germany or anyone else think that he lived just to pick up the phone for them and bounce to their tune. No... they weren't his foremost concern, and this was his proof.

He waited 5 minutes, passing the time by combing over more depressing reports before putting the speakerphone. "This is Louise Cypher"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

12:04 pm EST
    Office of President Rodriguez, Cuba, RotC

Katharine Bade nodded politley as she entered. She had amber colored hair with light brown eyes, but what was most noticible was the scar over her left eye. While faded somewhat, and shallow, ones eye was eventually drawn to it.

She was a member of the DRI, or Deutsches Reich Intelligenz*. While many of Germanys more cabale diplomats and ambassadors were elsewhere, Sebastian had called in a favor, transferring her to the Diplomatic corp of DRI.

Part of her job was to give them some limited information on the US forces in puerto rico, which would help them should they have to fight for the island. But first, business.

"Guten Tag* Herr* Rodriguez, I am Katharine Bade, the newly appointed Ambassador from the New German Empire." she gave a warm smile as she handed him a document, making Germanys acknowledgment of the Republic of the Crescant official.

"Also, i am instructed to give these intelligence reports the DRI has on Puerto Rico to you as a show of kindness." She then turned slightly and saluted the RotC flag and then faced Rodriguez again.

"is there any other information you need?"

Sebastian listened with an ear tuned to eyars of music as he listened to some of lebannons more popular music. Not bad.. he thought as he waited. The wait amused him, but nothing more. His focus was making Germany stronger, even if the path involved Diplomacy.

When he finally heard Louise's voice, he said "Hallo President. I know you are likely busy, so I keep this short." he smirked, wondering if he had made a good guess of the Presidents current situation. if he wasnt busy, he was doing a bad job.

"I would like to ask if you would be willing to participate in a confrence in Beirut between Lebannon, Syria, and the opposing factions. Germany would be more then willing to act as the negotiators or middlemen. if this is satisfactory to you, I will make the engagements with Syria immediately." He had considered having the confrence else where, but figured that it was bette it be on Lebannese soil, seeing as they were the pivotal point in the current crisis.

*Reich means empire.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"If the Syrians are willing to come onto Lebanese soil, go to a place guarded by Lebanese soldiers, without their own armed retinues then they can come. Unless you can get them to agree to that, than I have a feeling your going to have to set up a more neutral location. Also, representatives from the United Nation Security Council need to be there as well.I am not budging on this! I will see that any interference that goes into Lebanese affairs is from no higher authority then the rest of the world, not some nation that oversteps its bounds!" He was annoyed, the Germans were not on the UNSC (United Nations Security Council) and he didn't like the putting their nose into his nation's affairs. They had been gaining power recently, and had been expanding their clout, but that just meant they were young and arrogant. This was not their world to play around with.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kanzler listened to Louise clamly and let him vent his anger. He was obviously stressed, walking a very faint line that had just gotten fainter.

"I can speak with the leader of the UN and arrange a meeting.. Perhabs Geneva will do for a middle ground. I will do what I can within the UN, but you will need to contact the Syrian government as well. I do believe you want peace for the region, and would be happy to come to a peaceful agreement."

He thought about it a bit, then asked "If I should succede in getting the members of the UN security console to be present, should we invite any other leaders of the Middle East?" he wasnt sure whetehr inviting other muslim leaders to such a peace conference would be wise, but not doing so could be just as bad.

Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Carlotta signed something real quick and looked up from her desk. "Well, I dont know if I could, my nation is basically defenseless. If Russian elites or even plain militia attack us we wont be able to defend and then...." She paused to take a deep breath before she had a panic attack. "I will be willing to. I just need to think on whether to give my nation an army or just keep our peace. Tell Kanzler Muchen that." She stood up grabbing a sword of her fathers that was hidden in the bookshelf. "Also, I would like you to give him this for a defence. Tell him its a gift my father would want to give him." She handed him the sword and the parlour doors opened. "Thank you for speaking with me today."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Joerg took the sword lightly, feeling its weight in his hands. It had been some time since he had held a sword, which had been after he had gradutated from boot camp. He still possesed the ceremonial prussian sword above his fireplace in Munich.

"Danke* Presidente, I will make sure the Kanzler recieves this as well as your reply." He moved to leave, but turned and said "If you need assistance in building your military, Kanzler Muchen would likely be willing to send some officers to assist in its orginization." With that, he left the office and nodded to Giamotti on his way out.

Soon he was on the streets of Rome, or more precisely the Govermental Sector's streets. Flags and punting sprouted from almost every building, and he smiled at the small group of schoolchildren, obviously on a tour, as he passed them by and began the search for a cab.

After about five minutes, and a few dozen shouting cabbies, he was back on his way to the German Embassy. He gazed at the scenery of the ancient yet modern city, and sighed as he let some of the stress he held out.

Half an hour later the cab pulled up tot he gates of the German Embassy, and he saluted the two guards, who nodded to him but did little else. He stepped through the agte and made his way to his office. After all, he had an important call to make.

*thank you
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 04-30-2009 at 09:24 AM.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 09:20 PM
    Threads

12:06 pm EST
    Office of President Rodriguez, Cuba, RotC

Rodriguez nodded a deep and thankful nod to show how grateful he was. Katherine, although she pointed out that she was new, would be very useful if Suan could get the proper information he needed. He scanned the papers quickly to confirm that the Germans had recognized the RotC as a country and they had.

"It is truly an honor to meet you Ambassador Bade. Please have a seat," He smiled a quick smile and gestured toward a chair, "So you are here to provide me with information. How glorious this day is for the Republic! You don't know how hardly we have tried to obtain Puerto Rico through peaceful purposes but the Americans, they just don't listen to reason," Suan sighed and looked through a drawer in his desk.

He pulled out a small slip of paper and read, "'As of today, January 3rd 2009, there have been 187 confirmed deaths of Crescent soldiers' Every day I get one of these and every time I read it I wonder whose son or father or uncle or brother died today. Now I appreciate any and all information the New German Empire is willing to give freely but we are just an infant country. Do not misunderstand me, we are all born with the heart of a lion here in the Republic, but our military is not strong enough to take Puerto Rico by ourselves! This is why I have not taken any direct military action against America, Rodriguez folded his hands and hung his head low, "Would the New German Empire, as gracious as it has already been, be willing to support a needy country? I will take a no for an answer here and now and understand fully the reasons why you would decline us," Suan wondered if Katherine would be caught off guard by this sudden question. He hoped not but something had to be done to liberate Puerto Rico from the menice that held control of it.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kathrerine listend to his statement about the affairs of their nation in Puerto Rico, and nodded. It fit the knowledge that the DRI possesed on the situation.

"Assistance..." She had to think for a moment. Despite it being well known to many in the German government, and most of the public, many nations had ignored the subtle signs that Germany was working on developing Nuclear weapons. But if Germany assisted the new nation militarily, directly or indirectly, could be a disastourous move.

Still.. The US was paying more attention to the new Republic of Texas on its border..

"I cannot speak for the Kanzler.. but I am certain the vaterland can assist your nation in this problem. I do not know exactly how, whether through weapon shipments or direct involvement, I cannot say." She looked at the clock on the wall and continued "I can call him when i return to our Embassy, as he is currently at a rally."

Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Carlotta got up and looked at the time. After the ambassader left, she had looked through hundreds of profiles of experienced men willing to join the army. "Eh....Viala?" "Si, presidente?" She laid out files of men she had chosen. "Jean possibile accedere a questi uomini per me (Can you get Jean to get these men for me)?" Viala smiled and took the files. "Naturalmente, il Presidente Frieza (Of Course, presidente Frieza)." She walked out of the room leaving the president to herself.

Closed Thread

Thread Information