AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How Do You Put Siggies In Your Messeges

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I am gettting really frustrated that i put my siggy in my thing or whatevah ya call it.Can someone help meh?
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2015 10:40 PM
    Threads

Use [ img ]url[ / img ] without the spaces.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ | Chat Bot Help | User Account Activation | Site Development Blog ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

and if its only on my computer and i dont have any url, what do i do??

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2015 09:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm going to assume you don't have an alternate site to upload on. And in that case, I'll try to make it easy for you...

Head down to the "Testing" forum and make a post there. When making your post, look for the "attach image" option. You'll be able to browse on your own computer, allowing you to locate and attach the signature image.

From there you can get the url of the image, or- if you're unsure of how to do that -you can have someone help you get it, and insert it into your signature using [ img ]url[ /img ] as EJK said.

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

Ill make this real quick, all you need to do is poast a pic. on the test string, ok, then once that is done on your internet explorer click file new. in the new window go to my controls for this and go tou your signature ring. ok no go back to the poast of your pic. and right click properties, and highlight and copy the address. now go to your new window, the one where your editing your signature, and click the IMG button, right good delete the Http:// and paste in the address of you pic. and bam you did it. now the only question I really have is if they delete the thread and your poast will you lose you signature?
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok now i get how you post sigs on this site now...
    New set needed
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

uhh... just to let you know it didnt work so im gonig to try it again.....
    New set needed
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2015 09:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

demonplight is it? Eh, that gave me a severe headache, but if I understand correctly...no, your picture will not be deleted if the thread it was originally posted in is deleted. Once a picture has been uploaded to the server it is -there- until removed. Just keep that url handy...

RoseN200: http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/upload...1072575246.jpg is the url of the image above, which is what I'm assuming is the picture you want in your signature? Under your Control Panel there is a section for the Signature. It enables you to put whatever text and images you may desire into a textbox and save that as your signature. You will place [ IMG ]http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/uploads/post-16-1072575246.jpg[ /IMG ] in that box (remove spaces between []). That's all there is.

Closed Thread

Thread Information