AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: As The World Falls: Final Fate

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Default RPG: As The World Falls: Final Fate

*And so it begins....! Lol. Approved applicants can start posting up to 4 times a day until it is discussed in the Sign Up thread and interested readers who want to join can go to the sign up thread as well (Sign Up: As The World Falls Final Fate) located in Anime Forum's RPG section. Now let's get posting!! Huzzah!*

The Temple of Fuanme, the God of the Unresting Eye, was deathly quiet and undisturbed by the touch of man for what seemed to be an endless fate. However, two people had fought here, nearly tearing the place asunder only five months ago...And now not a reiminant of their battle remained since nature had went her way to reform it into her design.

Near an alter where a pedestal stood a girl with shimmering long silvery white hair lay, constrained and overgrown by plantlife. Her beautiful face was serene, as if sleeping and dreaming some calming dream. Her katana, a divine creation of the gods, the sister goddess Hitomirei, the "Spirit Eye", to Fuanme lay shattered and rusted among the plants as well. Another broken creation was upon the pedestal, the "Sleepless Tear" or "Namida no Fuan", a crystalic blue orb, that was shattered into countless pieces.

Slowly, but surely a shadow wafted over the body of the girl, sending a blanket of a figure across her. A lone glowing blue eye stared upon the girl and lips consealed by a black half-mask began to move.

"Oyume...The Great Dream...Our Last Hope...Awaken...Awaken and persue your Fate once more!" A beautiful male voice commanded.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************

A darkness consumed. A vagueness that could not be sorted. A voice...A voice is calling.

Awaken once more. Awaken.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************

Eyelashes snapped open, fluttering once like a butterfly's wings. Blood-red irises gazed upon the surroundings as a ominous glow wafted from them. Oyume, an ancient being and last of her race which had been secretly living in Japan, the Alitered, had awoken.

She gazed around, unable to move from her constrains of flora, trying to comprehend what exactly had happened. She lie in silence. Remembering everything and sorting out the faded memories as well.

How long...Have I been here? Oyume thought, trying to regain her senses. I know I'm at the temple of Fuanme...This is where Aide and I fought...But I cannot sense her at all. After our swords shattered that Godly Creation...There was that light...And then the rest is blank.

Oyume tried to break free of the plants, but her body was still trying to fully awaken as well. With a flash of her brillant red aura, they were torn asunder and Oyume was able to move on her own accord. She stood up, wobbling like a newborn colt.

She gazed over to the pesdestral to see the shattered Godly Creations. Her sword, Aide's sword and the Namida no Tama, or "Sleepless Tear". It saddened her to see her sword so unmercilessly destroyed. Suddenly a pain seered her heart and she clutched her chest panting.

"What...Is this pain...?" Oyume whispered.

Suddenly the idea of injury alerted her of something. Taro, her friend and loyal confidant from their travels had been injuried badly during a previous fight in the forest before she went to confront Aide. Her Gaurdian Tsukasa had been taking care of him...But without her to support him he could not maintain his heavenly form for long.

"Onii-chan...Tsukasa....!" Oyume cried in realization.

With that she began to chant a spell in Altierian as she drew rune-like kanji symbols in the air with her right hand. With that a red orb of aura engulfed her and she disappeered in a burst of tiny red droplets. When she reappeared she was standing in the spot she recognized as where Taro had fallen.

It was dark out, a few stars shining.

"Onii-chaaaan...?! Tsukasaaaaa...?!" Oyume called, her voice echoing through the trees. "Anyone...?" He added softly, her voice pained and hushed.

Suddenly Oyume sensed something and in a furious dash through the tall grasses she followed it. But came to no avail.

She suddenly got a bad feeling, realizing that the grass was no longer green, but mostly dead...As if it hadn't seen the sun in a very long time.

Oyume gazed up to see the moon with the sun hiding behind it...As if preventing day altogether.

W"What is this sorcery...?" Oyume whispered. "What has happened...To this world while I've slept...?"
    Last edited by otakuyume; 09-17-2006 at 03:04 PM.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Inside the bar of a small town were two notable figures at the counter. One, a lady with a long katana strapped on her back and a bored expression on her face. On any other occasion, she wouldn't be any different from any other customer, but this was different. It was that she had a bored expression while sitting next to the other figure. Notorious murderer and master swordsman, Taro Oshii, "Demon of Yagamata".

The entire town gathered at the bar's entryway, trying to catch a glimpse of Taro, even though he was drunk and just slouching over his sake. As a matter of fact, he was sleeping, slipped into a drunkard's paradise.

"Onii-chan..."

Suddenly, his brow twitched. The crowd gasped as the Demon of Yagamata stirred. In his dreams, he could've sworn he heard a voice of a very dear old friend.

"Onii-chaaaan...?!"

This time he snapped his eyes open and sat upright, the crowd reacting with utter surprise and perhaps fear. The female sitting next to him finally showed some emotion, excitement that he woke up.

"Chiyoko," Taro spoke as if he couldn't feel the eyes burning holes into his back. In truth, he didn't care. "We have to go. Pay the barkeep," he commanded bluntly. When he stood up, the crowd scattered like bugs. And he exited.

Chiyoko stared at the barkeep with a blank expression, almost as if she was helpless. "I have some money..." she stated weakly, pulling out a few coins.

"That's not enough to pay for how much that man drank," barkeep said sternly, clearly not afraid of this female.

"How about--" Chiyoko stood up, "--I pay you back later?" And dashed out before the barkeep had time to get up and chase her.

-------------------------

"I hate it when you do that!" Chiyoko shouted louder than she intended to. She followed her teacher as they walked along a road leading through a dense forest.

"If you want to learn from me, you must do exactly as I say. Think of it as training," he spoke with a cold calm about him.

"I don't see how paying for you to get drunk will help me become a better fighter," she spouted back, angry.

"Silence, we must hurry." He walked on and didn't listen to Chiyoko's rant or sigh as she realized he was ignoring her.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oyume wandered acround the dark forest, using a shining floating ball of red aura to light her way. Suddenly she heard a snap of a twig and whirled around, her Altierian dress of white, red and gold swirling as she moved. The sound of many quick feet moving through the grasses arose and Oyume prepared herself.

Without warning a demonic-looking beast resembling a rotten dog with a Jufu talisman upon it's face lundged. With a fierce cry Oyume summoned her powers and with a quick spell incinerated the ghastly thing. Then more came they rushed her, Oyume fought bravely, but her powers were waning as tears of blood rushed down her cheeks, a sign of her weakening from using too much aura.

With a finally furious spell that lit up the area with a fiery red light, the bodies of the creatures became ashes and the sky returned to it's blackness. Oyume slumped to her knees, panting hard. She wiped the blood away shakeningly and stood up.

Without Taro and Tsukasa beside her, she had to be strong. No matter the cost. Her glowing red eyes were eerie in the night as she continued on, hoping to find some kind of clue to what had happened.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Orange is the color of the Stormfire spirit, and Steef is the spirit's nickname.

Sitting next to the base of a tree, Leeaniko was trying to relax, except for the spirit of the Stormfire dragon he could see floating a few feet away. For some reason, Steef(the Stormfire spirit) decided to be even more talkative.

"Remind me again how long we've be traveling?"The disembodied spirit asked his companion.

"Six and a half years." Leeaniko said as he rubbed his two-colored eyes. His other hands were wrapped around the sheathes of his swords, something he learned to do about eighty years ago. He'd taken them off to rest, and an urchin had decided to try and steal them.

"So, we spent that time coming here? We could have-"

"Gone to the far east, beyond the ocean, where men live under trees and never see the sun. Farther east, to the city doomed to sink. Or south, to the land where the sun shines for only half a year and populated by creatures ancient before you were hatched."

"Told you that many times, huh?"

"That many and more, old- What in Erebus?" Leeaniko said as he flipped his swords into his hand with his foot, on guard against the two red orbs(Oyume) that just appeared from behind a thick bush. Drawing Neekoa, he yelled, "Who's there?"

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Underneath a water fall lied a young woman with red hair and her woredrobe consisted of a white yukata. Her Sukikano rested upon the base of a oak tree just a little ways away from her. She was standing on top of a large, gray rock.Water was pouring on her head and spilling down her body but she didn't care she was getting wet. Hinata was meditating, her hands out infront of her in a prayer like state. " I must focus my powers. I must become strong enough to avenge Father." she said, her eyes remaining closed and her breath steady.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With a sharp battlecry Oyume unleashed a powerful spell. But when she realized it was not an enemy she rapidly recited another to reroute the first. The blaze of aura narrowly missed him, incinerating a chunk out of a tree.

"You could've been killed...! Who...Are you...?" Oyume demanded, on her gaurd ans somewhat shaken up from the surprise of one intitated battle and one mishap. "And why are you here?"

Oyume was still afraid of "Outsiders". People not of her race since her people were destroyed by their kindness of letting them into their sacred city Reiusvar. They betrayed the Altiered and slaughtered them.

Oyume was the only to escape with her life. It had been fortold in her birth Song, her destiny.

Suddenly Oyume coughed up some blood. She clutched her throat as tears of blood flowed alongside real ones of pain. She had used too much power and it was ravaging her small body.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

A strong wind blew through the small village, crops seemed to dance in the wind, though there was little to celebrate in these dark times.
    A storm was moving in, some children playing in the now barren fields, quickly ran to their homes, seeking shelter.

Sweat condensed on the inside of the doctor's steel plated mask, as he finished sewing up his patient...allowing them to rest.
    "Father...how did you ever put up with wearing this helm?...let alone fight with it" Sighed Mosuke, as he took off his helm, letting the cool breeze blow across his scarred face.

"Father...if only I was older...stronger that day" Said Mosuke somberly, stepping into the open street, letting the light rain refresh his body.
    "I would not need to wear your Samurai helm...hiding my face...my burden"

"Mosuke!...Mosuke!" shouted a group of young children, as they ran up to Mosuke pulling at his tunic.
    "Yes young ones?" inquired Mosuke as he quickly placed his helm back on, covering his face.
    "You promised to teach us more...you still are aren't you??" Whined the group of children, their lips quivering.

"Yes, Yes...I haven't forgotten, let us head back inside...today I will teach you the proper way of making a healing herbal tea" laughed Mosuke, smiling behind his mask.
    As most of the country side was destroyed from war, Mosuke was the only sort of...teacher the young ones had.
    They along with the village, deeply depended on their mysterious masked doctor.
    Mosuke depended on them as well...as they kept him from dwelling on the past...though it seemed past evils were close to reaching the only place he had felt peaceful in.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hinata , still under the waterfall started to humm a chant. Soon her whole body starting with her hands began to glow a soft pink. She was gathering her spiritual enegry into the life points in her body, or Ka if you say. Suddenly a small , hideous demon popped from a nearby bush by the waterfall. It ran towards her, claws beared. Hinata remained calm and jump from her spot on the rock, flying into the air she did a front-flip and landed behind the monster at a distance."Dammit this ruined my training." she said as the demon turned around and ran at her, but she was too fast for him. In the blink of an eye her Boomerang bone had sliced though the entire being of the hideous demon. The wolf girl's fluffly ears twitched "Now why I wonder would a demon like this suddenly attack me." she said re-tieing her yukata as her boomerang twirled back around and flew into her hand.
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 09-17-2006 at 05:53 PM.
    Thanks Aura

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leeaniko let out a stream of curses in a foreign tounge as he watched the spell hit the tree. He sheathed Neekoa and said, "No one you need to kill. My name is Leeaniko, and I'm..." He trailed off, not wanting to let everyone know he wasn't a true Japanese individual. "A traveler." He finished.

Then, he heard her coughing, and unmistakable sound of fluid hitting grass. He dropped Neekoa and ran to Oyume. "Are you alright?" He inquired as he knelt besider her. "Look, relax, I'm not being paid to kill right now." He said, the closest thing to a comforting word he could quickly think of.

"She's... odd. I don't think I ever flew over her kind before." The spirit above him said. The dragon's tone took on a lighter tone, "She looks just a tad bit yo-"

Leeankio shot a cold and hard glare upwards. "Shut up." He said in a quiet tone just as cold and harsh as the glare.

Latest Update:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oyume blinked, her glowing eyes cutting out a source of light for a moment. In appearance she looked very young, like a little girl no taller than about 5' 4''. Her white coloured hair wafted in the breeze with smelt of death.

"Stay back...And please don't touch me..." Oyume said weakly, shuddering slightly. "I just need...To rest...I used too much energy..."

With a sort spell she summoned a small red aura orb filled with water. She gently took ahold of it in her hands and drank, washing away the blood in her throat and used some to clean her face. She sensed this person wasn't entirely bad.

"You...Are you thirsty?" She asked in a hushed tone offering the last of the water to him. "...And can you tell me...Why is it daytime and the world in darkness...How long has it been this way?"

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The darkness around the forested area brought about a sort of dipping and dropping feeling in Tetsuo's black soul, he stood against a large tree his nose and mouth wrapped up behind is MizuSuka-fu. The blue fiery aura of his scarf brought out the sad and rough look in his purple eyes. He let out a long sigh as he looked into the moon, basking in it's rays.

"Shadow world, shadow soul, become my one and make me whole..." He whispered to himself. His search wasn't getting him anywhere fast, and he was losing his trail of thought.

From the distance he saw a bright red light and felt the disturbance. He stared at it with curiosity until it disapeared like his original life as Sword Saint Orikichi. "I think I should check it out... or should I? A shadow is as a shadow does, appear when there is light and leave when it is snuffed out." This philosophy can be related to the idea of hope and failure.

Once the light of hope appears it can also be lost. As a shadow, if he fails he only looses his footing and comes back when hope is returned.

"What have we here?" He told himself looking upon two people standing in the area of the disturbance. "I think I shall watch..." He melded into the darkness of the forest and looked on.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 09-17-2006 at 08:49 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Sotto Kyohaku was travelling through a dark and dense forest. He had seen a red flash shine over this place. Apparently nothing could stop his curiousity to find out what this was. He entered the forest, fighting through branches and vines. This forest was dense, but it was no trouble for Sotto's demon eyes. As he traveled through the thick branches of nature, he heard talking. No, he heard conversation. Between a girl and a man. This sudden discover sparked Sotto's curiousity even more. He continued to fight the forest until he broke through the trees and came into an opening where he saw Oyume and Leeaniko. He looked at Oyume. She seemed so...familiar. He could've sworn he had seen her before, but he just couldn't figure out who she was. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to just jump in like this. But my curiousity was just drawing me here..."
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Taro and his apprentice walked on the road, everything indicating a pleasant hike through the woods. However, Taro knew better. His sword, Takuma's Blade, pulsed and the thirst for blood was felt, but didn't affect his judgement, by Taro. Soldiers were up ahead, but Taro decided to let this be a test for Chiyoko. She was young, but capable.

Just as Taro felt, soldiers for Ieyasu no doubt. "Halt!" they would call out. Taro and Chiyoko would obey and cease their advancement. Chiyoko, with her hate for the current government, would only be able to hold back for so long before attacking. She was young and capable, but that didn't mean she in control of her emotions. She would be overcome by the soldiers. She might even die.

"Halt!" the soldiers shouted from their distance. It was a group of five, patrol maybe. Taro stopped and indicated for Chiyoko to stop as well. She broke a sweat drop and gritted her teeth, but stopped nonetheless. "Taro Oshii! You are under arrest!" Taro didn't react, but Chiyoko went to draw her sword.

Taro then sensed another life form, near-by and very powerful. One he hadn't felt since before he was separated from Oyume. One of an old friend and current enemy. A presence that even made him fear.

Chiyoko was too slow, before the could even draw her weapon, the five soldiers were slashed by the newcomer. Yojimbo. He shook off the blood from his sword and placed it in its sheath. "Taro," Yojimbo greeted.

"Yojimbo," Taro said back. "What's the Brotherhood up to? I haven't heard from your organization even as Ieyasu took power over this country. Not that I care for any of it."

"Brotherhood?! They're real?!" Chiyoko exclaimed.

Many people heard rumors of a secret underground organization known as the Brotherhood, but most of them passed it off as a myth. Both men ignored Chiyoko.

"Nothing but to deliver a message. Since to was addressed to you, I thought I might as well be the one to bring it to you, since you are an old friend."

"What is it?"

"The Altrei is awake."

"I know. Is that it?"

"No," Yojimbo smirked. "The Samurai Lords are also looking for her and you."

This bit of news shocked Taro. The Samurai Lords were a group of four elite nameless samurai that were the greatest power and legend told among swordsman; Samurai King, Highest Samurai, Samurai Master, and Legendery Samurai. Each one owned a Godly Creation for a weapon. "But what do they want with me?"

Yojimbo shrugged. "I do not know that, but if it's your head, then you're powerless to defend yourself against them." With that, Yojimbo exited the scene, leaving Taro to baffle at the Samurai Lords.

"I don't get what's going on," Chiyoko butted in.

Taro ignored her and continued down the road.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oyume gazed at the new person who had suddenly lept out of the flora. On guard, the water she was trying to give to the other man burst and the water splattered onto the dying grass from her sudden change in focus.

Oyume forced herself to stand, her long white hair whipping around her.

"You...I've sensed your aura before..." Oyume said softly, her glowing red eyes narrowing as she tried to remember. "Why are you...So familar...?"

Oyume gazed around her surroundings and began to wonder. What had happened to Aide and Ieyasu? Especially Aide since the battle...?

When Oyume had been knocked unconcious by the light of the Sleepless Tear it would have been a perfect opportunity for Aide to kill her. More importantly...What had become of Taro and Tsukasa?

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's been a while, I guess. I've never seen this place outside of the gloom, really." Leeaniko said quietly in response. He was thinking to himself, "What the hell happened here?"

"Sounds like a war." The spirit said as he circled lazily. "Some good, long lasting enchantment could warrant a long eclipse."

"My thoughts too. But there aren't may mages good enough." Leeaniko answered the ghost above him, trying to talk quietly so this new girl wouldn't think he was some sort of madman.

Then Sotto entered the clearing. Lee leapt backwards, stretching his arm out enough to get a faint grip on Neekoa. The sheath clattered on the grass as he pulled the blade out and leveled the tip at Sotto. "Well, then we can all be courteous and introduce ourselves, finally." He looked around the group, and said. "Name's Leeaniko, and I'm a mercenary."

Latest Update:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Lower your sword...I remember him now...He was at Ieyasu-san's castle..." Oyume told the man, Leeniko. "You're the kitsune...We met briefly but I had been trying to escape so I could continue looking for the one...Who...Destoyed everthing dear to me." She added, her tone becoming hushed.

Suddenly her red irises shifted, focusing onto something around Leeniko. Her senses could not be descived, but she had tried to ignore the extra presence.

"You have a Voice...?" Oyume inquired. "In which in your meaning of words is an extra...Spirit following you..." She added. "A Gaurdian or Tormentor...I...Don't know where mine has gone..." She then said sorrowfully. "I have...To find him and Onii-chan....I have to..."

Oyume turned, her hair swirling around her as she moved.

"I must go...I don't know what has happened to this land...But I know that Ieyasu and Aide must still be out there..." Oyume told them. "If I survived then surely Aide must have...And she must die for her crimes against my people." She added, her normally soft voice harsh and cold.

With that Oyume walked off, her glowing ball of aura following her obiendantly. Her glowing red eyes would be troublesome in a land of darkness...They would surely alert any enemies.

She whispered a spell and her threads of her dress magically rearranged into a kimono, her boots into tabi and sandels. To hide her shining white-silver hair she summoned a large black rounded hujim hat that consealed her flowing locks when pulled up.

Finally she waved her hand in front of her face and her eye colour changed, becoming a dim grey-reddish colour...Almost a clay-red brown that held no glow of their own. Her skin was still increadably pale, but she felt no need to play with it.

With that she continued onward desciding to pose as a mere traveller seeking a doctor for medicine in the next town over...At least until she was reunited with Taro and Tsukasa.

(See pic below as Oyume disguised form.)

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Edit-

Tetsuo appeared from the darlness and stood on the branch of a whithered tree, his arms folded at his chest. His crimson guantlet and his blue fiery scarf seemed to obviously give him away to those that may look, but Tetsuo wasn't afraid to die, only restoration plagued his mind, and tormented him throughout his shadowy life.

"Well well, I see there is another to this pack of individuals. Perhaps I'd better join the party? Or maybe I should sit and wait for them to find me...?" He said glaring at the three with his glowing purple eyes. He noticed the peculiar female walk away after saying a few words.

"She's gone...? I think I'll walk in, uninvited like the shadow I am, but why would a shadow need an invitation?" He seemed to puzzle such things when talking or thinking to himself. As if the scraps of that demon's soul remained and temped his witt.

Tetsuo jumped into the night sky and wrapped himself in the MizuSuka-fu. He disapeared into a small flash of light and reappeared near Leeaniko, his Bikonjuko in his left hand.

"Hello, ditizens of the night... My name is Tetsuo." He was now leaning on Leeaniko's shoulder, his purple eyes scanned about everyone as he leaned.

"Sorry, my good sir, is this shoulder taken? And... where is that mysterious girl going?" he asked Leeaniko as he grinned behind his scarf.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 09-18-2006 at 06:38 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hinata was walking down and old country road that followed out of her village. She wore her green and red kimono. She had a yellow straw hat that covered the large wolf ears on her head, up ahead her bright green eyes blinked as she caught a glimpse of two young men. One was leaning on the other's shoulder, she cocked her head to the side. 'I wonder if those men know where the nearest blackmsith in the area is. I need to get my Sukikano repaired.' she thought.

Hinata walked up to the two young men slowly, after approaching them she bowed out of respect for people who were older than her. Her father told her before he passed how to greet people. "Ano, do you either of you know of the closest blacksmith in the area is. I need to get my weapon repaired." she said in a courteous tone, pointing to the large boomerang on her back.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry pushed the reply button two times
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 09-18-2006 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Delete this
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"By the way, who is 'Oyume'?" Chiyoko confronted Taro with the utmost relentlessness on this topic. It must've been the third time she brought the subject up in the past hour.

Like the other times she tried to pump information out of him, Taro remained silent.

"Aw, c'mon. I saved your life, remember?" she egged.

"I remember, but I'm letting you follow me. That should be enough," Taro grunted and put on a stern face.

"You're no fun," Chiyoko pouted and crossed her arms like a child.

"You don't become notorious by being fun." Taro didn't talk for the remainder of the hike. The pair walked in silence. But the voice in Taro's head wouldn't stop.

Onii-chan...

Onii-chaaaan...?!

A lump formed in his throat, I'll find you Oyume. I'll protect you.

It's been five months. Five months was too long. And for that period, Taro felt like a piece of his soul was missing. Just like he felt when his consciousness alerted him that he murdered his own wife and unborn child. But if only he could find Oyume, maybe he can regain his lost soul. Maybe, he hoped.

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I suppose it is now, stranger. But I'm going to have to ask for it back." Leeaniko said as he politely turned away. He walked back to his large Claymore, and slipped the strap over his shoulder. He kicked Neekoa's sheath into his hand, and sheathed the other fang. "And, I wish I knew."

"So, you'll let her walk away, and leave her to maybe die?" The spirit said to him. "That'd be the most heartless you've been for about 59 years now." The ghost dragon swirled around him restlessly. "Even though you kill for a living, I know you've got a heart."

He looked at Hinata and said, "I've got some skill, and if you come with me I could look at it in the next town."

He looked at Oyume, and ran after her. As he sided next to her, he said, "I don't think you're in a shape to traveling alone yet." He leveled out his pace, and heard the spirit next to him. "That's the spirit.".

He turned to the spirit, and then back to Oyume. "I do have a spirit following, but it involves a bit of a story, and I don't want to bore you without a reason."

Latest Update:

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tetsuo laughed to himself as the warrior went on his way. it seemed he offered to help the wandering girl, and this brought back some sweet times he could barely remember.

"Parting is such sweet sorrow isn't it?" He said to himself "Or is it only sweet because the shadow never parts when there is a light, and from these people I see a new light. Maybe I should be their shadow from now on?" He shook his head.

"No, I must find myself and be whole again, but what if I cannot be whole again?" His mind was wrapping around itself with questions, and it seemed like time was running out.

"Bah! If I can't be whole... I'll find a master ahead of time..." His carf unraveled and surrounded him as he jumped into the air. It snapped as he disapeared and reapeared behind the mysterious girl. He melded into her shadow, keeping close on her trail.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I wouldn't ask you to tell," Oyume told Leeniko, her voice without any hint of emotion or interest. "I don't need...Your protection...My Onii-chan protects me." She added. "Pleaase do not let this form fool you...I am quiet capable of surviving on my own...I don't prefer to fight as it is...But if I have to I will...Because my death...Would mean the endof it all..." She added mysteriously.

Suddenly Oyume's consealed eyes flickered. She turned and stamped down hard onto her shadow. With a crunch of her sandels it was not a kind blow.

"It's not wise...To tailgate someone of my kind," Oyume warned the intruder in her shadow. "Dettach at once or else I'll be forced to remove you." She added. "In fact...I rather do so myself."

With that she stepped off her shadow and without giving the stowaway a chance she waved her hand, a telekenetic force pulling the person out from her shadow. Oyume suddenly stopped, freezing as if.

She sensed something resonating within her. It was familar, so familar. Oyume clutched her chest, a seering pain within her heart.

"O...Onii-chan...?" Oyume gasped through the pain.

With a burst of inhuman speed Oyume turned and ran. Her kimono was slowing her down and she didn't prefer sandels...But she wasn't going to let it stop her.

She followed the aura as best she could through the mass of trees and bushes. She was struggling to keep up her pace. When she pushed past some bushes she skidded out onto a path, a trail of dust wafting around her.

Before her, just a few feet away was Taro and some girl that Oyume had never seen before. Oyume panted, taking in much needed air. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

"O...Onii-chan...!"

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Daske hadn't much thought of where he was going. To him, that was as normal as could be. But some how he had a strange feeling about the path a head. He was a man of few words; didn't talk unless spoken to. But he found he mumbled to himself every once and awhile to ease his lonliness.

"The path has been altered."

His voice was deep, that of a man of great power and sounded almost commanding. But at the same time it was gentle and flowed.

He stepped aimlessly through the forest until he heard voices. His curiousity arose and he just bluntly walked out. He ended up beside a young girl, her hair tied up and silver, she was wearing a red Kimono, she looked surprised.

As he looked at her he wondered if she were his enemy or ally. But said nothing.
    Last edited by Kaikou; 09-18-2006 at 11:17 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Taro didn't react as the so familiar presence neared him, but he felt a part of his soul ache. It had been too long for Taro. And she looked different in a sort. However, he failed to show emotion, although he felt overwhelmingly happy.

"Eh?" Chiyoko butted in. "Who's this?"

Taro took a step towards Oyume, "It's you." His voice didn't waver or shake. "I can't believe it. Oyume, it's really you."

"Oyume?"

"I've been waiting for you."

"Hey, I feel left out. I'm Chiyoko Hayashi, Taro-san's apprentice." Chiyoko beamed a smile, wanting to seem friendly. She didn't like being left out of the loop, but Taro always seemed to leave her in the dust. Damn it all if she'd let him do it this time.

"Things have changed," Taro continued. "And you've been absent. I can't even begin to explain. Ieyasu, Aide, I'm sorry. I failed. I couldn't keep my promise..." Taro looked away in shame.

Closed Thread

Thread Information