AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Usernames

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Usernames

Why do some people give themselves demonic usernames iof they are Christians? I have never done that on any web forum.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Hmmmm... What?????

Please write your threads/posts in English so we can all understand you.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame_Sohma View Post
    Hmmmm... What?????

Q U O T E M E

Y O U
    C A N
    U N D E R S T A N D
    M E
    B E T T E R

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame_Sohma View Post
    Hmmmm... What?????

He is not intentionally writing like that. He is a troll, so the AF administration put a Swedish chef filter on him.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2009 11:28 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris' View Post
    He is not intentionally writing like that. He is a troll, so the AF administration put a Swedish chef filter on him.
    Swedish chef? you mean that puppet from muphets? oh and I think he is asking why Christians on this forum decide to choose demonic names cuz he never has.
    Did someone call for Dan?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Van of the Dawn View Post
    Swedish chef? you mean that puppet from muphets? oh and I think he is asking why Christians on this forum decide to choose demonic names cuz he never has.
    Y E S.

Member Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2009 11:28 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    Y E S.
    Well I have noticed from the other thread that most of the people that said they where Christian could hardly care about it, so this is probably why Mavericker. Tho I cant figure out what names you could possibly be referring to.
    Did someone call for Dan?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why do some people give themselves demonic usernames iof they are Christians? I have never done that on any web forum.
    Well, it doesn't really make sense to make references to christian mythology if you are not christian.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, it doesn't really make sense to make references to christian mythology if you are not christian.
    Heinekenana calls herself Daemonseedlet. She said she was Christian when I first met her. Now she's saying she isn't.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Heinekenana calls herself Daemonseedlet. She said she was Christian when I first met her. Now she's saying she isn't.
    Maybe she converted?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe she converted?
    She says she doesn't hold with religion.

If she was Christian why call yourself a demonseed? That's not of God.

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Mavericker, they are just names. I'm not Itachi from Naruto or a weasel. Nor am I 770 years old or born in 1770.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Ahh the good old days of Mavericker. Bork bork bork.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi770 View Post
    Nor am I 770 years old or born in 1770.
    WHAT?! You lied to us with your username?! How can we ever trust anyone ever again?!

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How is 'Remember you will die' a demonic name?

And Mavericker, please remember that we have a large atheist/agnostic population here. Why would they want to reference religion at all?
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Who cares what you have named yourself on another forum. Since you are bringing up these people, you might as well mention these "demonic" names, since most of us here do not even know what you are talking about.

Since we are talking about hypocritical user names, here's something I always wanted to ask you:

As a Christian, who must follow certain moral laws such as the Ten Commandments and the Bible, why do you have the user name "Mavericker", which means a person who does not follow the group or society, a rebel, a nonconformist, a dissenter? Seems like a Christian shouldn't have this mindset but you do, apparently, since that is your name.

Unless you come up with a good excuse, I have pwnd you more than you can imagine.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Who cares what you have named yourself on another forum. Since you are bringing up these people, you might as well mention these "demonic" names, since most of us here do not even know what you are talking about.

Since we are talking about hypocritical user names, here's something I always wanted to ask you:

As a Christian, who must follow certain moral laws such as the Ten Commandments and the Bible, why do you have the user name "Mavericker", which means a person who does not follow the group or society, a rebel, a nonconformist, a dissenter? Seems like a Christian shouldn't have this mindset but you do, apparently, since that is your name.

Unless you come up with a good excuse, I have pwnd you more than you can imagine.
    Christians aren't supposed to do what the world does or conform to the world's standards.

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Christians aren't supposed to do what the world does or conform to the world's standards.

Mav, do you know how ridiculous you sounded? Aren't religions all about conforming?
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mav, do you know how ridiculous you sounded? Aren't religions all about conforming?
    Christians are supposed to conform to what GOD says.
    The Bible says we are in the world we aren't of the world.
    Christians are SUPPOSED to stand out from other people.

maverick -
    a lone dissenter, as an intellectual, an artist, or a politician, who takes an independent stand apart from his or her associates.
    An independent, a loner, a misfit.

Christians aren't supposed to do what the world does.

I fancy myself a maverick, a lone wolf.
    People call me a square peg trying to fit into a round hole.
    Yes I'm eccentric-people said Einstein was eccentric.

The Bible says we Christians are a peculiar people.

I know what the Bible says about things-I don't care what others think about it when I know I am right.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 04-26-2009 at 12:30 PM.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Christians are supposed to conform to what GOD says.
    The Bible says we are in the world we aren't of the world.
    Christians are SUPPOSED to stand out from other people.

maverick -
    a lone dissenter, as an intellectual, an artist, or a politician, who takes an independent stand apart from his or her associates.
    An independent, a loner, a misfit.

Christians aren't supposed to do what the world does.

I fancy myself a maverick, a lone wolf.
    People call me a square peg trying to fit into a round hole.
    Yes I'm eccentric-people said Einstein was eccentric.

The Bible says we Christians are a peculiar people.

I know what the Bible says about things-I don't care what others think about it when I know I am right.
    The Bible still says they should conform, none the less. And considering Christianity and Catholicism are some of the top religions, you're conforming into something pretty big.

Good job, Mavericker.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    The Bible still says they should conform, none the less. And considering Christianity and Catholicism are some of the top religions, you're conforming into something pretty big.

Good job, Mavericker.
    I don't conform to the world's standards. That's why I got into arguments with people.

I call myself Mavericker because I like to do things a certain way.

Member 微明唱腔狂詩 has a spectacular aura about 微明唱腔狂詩 has a spectacular aura about 微明唱腔狂詩 has a spectacular aura about 微明唱腔狂詩's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2009 11:29 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post

As a Christian, who must follow certain moral laws such as the Ten Commandments and the Bible, why do you have the user name "Mavericker", which means a person who does not follow the group or society, a rebel, a nonconformist, a dissenter? Seems like a Christian shouldn't have this mindset but you do, apparently, since that is your
    name.

I concur with this statement.
    An empty canvas, apparently really empty, that says nothing and is without significance – almost dull, in fact – in reality, is crammed with thousands of undertone tensions and full of expectancy. Slightly apprehensive lest it should be outraged.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Pff, wouldn't you say humanity is all about conformity.

"Look I'm an indi-....oh wait..."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 微明唱腔狂詩 View Post
    I concur with this statement.
    I don't care what worldly people have to say about sex-that conflicts with what God says about it.

Porn is sexual immorality and it's evil-God says to stay away from it.
    I don't look at porn.

Member 微明唱腔狂詩 has a spectacular aura about 微明唱腔狂詩 has a spectacular aura about 微明唱腔狂詩 has a spectacular aura about 微明唱腔狂詩's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2009 11:29 AM
    Threads

I don't care what worldly people have to say about sex-that conflicts with what God says about it.

Porn is sexual immorality and it's evil-God says to stay away from it.
    I don't look at porn.
    And yet you whack off to it, know what your sister looks and smells like from the neither region, and had questions about looking at the male genitalia.
    An empty canvas, apparently really empty, that says nothing and is without significance – almost dull, in fact – in reality, is crammed with thousands of undertone tensions and full of expectancy. Slightly apprehensive lest it should be outraged.

Closed Thread

Thread Information