AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heartbreak

Alone I Walk Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death's Avatar
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 06:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Heartbreak

Sometimes I ponder about what will come next
    Where will my life turn when it seems to stall?
    When is the next time I will smile again?
    and how will I get up, should I fall?

Happiness fills me with a touch of sadness.
    By that I mean I know it can't last.
    Beauty decays, laughter subsides
    When will the stones be cast?

Tragedy can be measured
    by the amount of happiness taken away
    Elusion is our only protection
    As we fall victim to its prey

So when I've reached a fork in life's road
    and the choices are many or few.
    I follow the one that leads away from misfortune
    Thats all I can really do

When life is good
    You have to hold it in your hand
    You have to close your eyes
    You have to breathe it in!

Happiness may end
    While tragedy begins
    Today is the beginning
    Is tomorrow the end?
    In this world everything changes except good deeds and bad deeds; these follow you as the shadow follows the body.

Wife of I36master sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 03:12 PM
    Threads

you know thats not true. you have me, so why be heartbroken? i'm not going to break your heart so don't worry about that. i'm here to help you not hurt you.
    regret nothing and you will survive
    survive and you will succeed
    succeed and you will be happy
    happiness sometimes conquers all.

Junior Member kira tears of death is just really nice kira tears of death is just really nice kira tears of death is just really nice kira tears of death is just really nice kira tears of death's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2009 11:50 PM
    Threads

i really wish you had never had to have felt heart break yes it is painful but ill always be a friend who is there to help you . you know that
    these tears of blood run down my face in tribute to you for all those times we fought i wish i could erase

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know what type of heart break you have had but there is different ways to deal with it, saddening is the one that is most people feel. You make some good points, a few miss spellings, but the points are good to realize can happen. If you ever need someone to talk to about anything then I am willing to listen and give advice if needed. Other than that, keep writing my friend.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I've never been heartbroken, but it must hurt really bad. No matter how many poems I write, I'll never be able to truly understand because I have never had it happen to me . . .

Junior Member johnnysgirl21 is on a distinguished road johnnysgirl21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:18 PM
    Jersey Shore PA with my boyfriend Mike Swank Jr.
    Threads

trust me heartbreak is the worst type of pain to your heart. i've had it plenty of times and i didn't like how i felt and acted ever since it had happened.
    live life to its fullest no matter how hard it may be. just continue on your path to success. never give up on yourself. follow your heart and dreams and never look back at your past, remember it but never forget it it fully. learn from your mistakes that you made in the past and make them better for the future.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Feeling heartbroken is horrible I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It is never easy, it happened to me once and it hurts very much at first but once you move on it goes away. Though that being said dose not really change the fact.
    Gero Server Guru

What a feeling in my soul Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Red Dango Telescope Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 04:21 AM
    Threads

I like the poem...
    Well,I hope you find someone who'll truely deeply love you from her heart.I know you will find her..today or tommorow.Just keep moving on forgetting what happened in the past.The past is the past and you can't change it,so,think about what's happening now and what might happen.And you know you have me,so,whenever you feel bad or need a shoulder,I'm here for you and I'll always be no matter what happens!
    Lovely set made by the awesome Arxia!
    Thanks so much girl!
    ♥♥♥

Junior Member Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2009 11:40 AM
    Threads

Nice poem, on another note you must be feeling a little better now, seeing as all these girls *points up* are here to cheer you up. Just hang in there it always takes a while but you'll start to feel better over time.

Raitoyami
    There is darkness and there is light, there is good and there is evil, there is heaven and hell. I'm the one who stands in the twilight in between.

Junior Member CrazyCosplys is on a distinguished road CrazyCosplys's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2009 10:06 AM
    Threads

kool pome i suck at writing pomes and i always seem happy even when im not im still smileing i need to fix that problem
    Just because I'm conceded dosen't mean that I don't care about you. Ok fine it dose.

Alone I Walk Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death's Avatar
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 06:32 PM
    Threads

You should not be talking, -johnnysgirl20- you caused it.. You think the heartbreaks you had in the past are bad, wait and see whats to come..
    In this world everything changes except good deeds and bad deeds; these follow you as the shadow follows the body.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Why haven't I responded to this??!!!

Wow that was such an amazing poem. You captured the feelings of all of us who have ever gotten our hearts broken. It had a smooth flow and your rhyming was impecable. Nice job.

Romanace Girl sogood01 has a reputation beyond repute sogood01 has a reputation beyond repute sogood01 has a reputation beyond repute sogood01 has a reputation beyond repute sogood01 has a reputation beyond repute sogood01 has a reputation beyond repute sogood01 has a reputation beyond repute sogood01 has a reputation beyond repute sogood01 has a reputation beyond repute sogood01 has a reputation beyond repute sogood01 has a reputation beyond repute sogood01's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2012 11:08 AM
    Threads

awww being hearts broken is so not a good feeling i hope to never ever feel it again it would be the worst of the worst.... i'm here or you if you get hearts broken again i know its not a good feeling...
    *~A moment like this we will never be able to go back. Holding you like this wanting the time to stop. Just the two of us we don't need words.~*

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I understand your pain..great poem. Your poetry comes from the heart ^^ that's the best kind Stay strong, you'll always have someone who cares for you

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information